- Text Size +

“Hey Paulie, it’s time to go for a walk!”

Stella’s little brother came scurrying down the hall, finding her by the front door with a smile on her face. “Ready for your afternoon exercise?” she asked, and he nodded enthusiastically. But then she grabbed something off a nearby table that made his eagerness falter. It was a long, blue leash, colored to match the outfit she still wore now and then for her brother. When he realized she was holding a collar in her other hand, he started backing away, apprehensive for the first time about the next step Stella was wanting to take him.

She frowned, surprised at his hesitation. “Paul, it’s not gonna be any different from our other walks just cuz you’re wearing something new,” she stated, crossing her arms. She wasn’t used to having to justify her actions with him; even before shrinking, he had always been so obedient.

“Yeah but… it’s kinda embarrassing, I mean you know that,” he replied, not even able to hold eye contact with her.

“Oh, but asking your sister to indulge your fantasy and shrink you down wasn’t embarrassing? Sleeping in my room—literally under my bed—kissing and pampering my feet, helping do some of my chores, none of that’s been embarrassing?”

He scratched his ear, thinking over what she said. “Well…”

“You said you’d do whatever I wanted, and this is what I want. If you don’t want this to continue anymore then that’s OK buddy, I won’t force it on you. But if you do wanna keep living life as my shrunken little bunny-boy…” she trailed off, referencing Paul’s role as the rabbit from the film, “then this is what comes with the territory.” She shrugged, “If you don’t wanna be shrunken, then you won’t have to wear the leash, and we can even still go on a walk together. Just like your old life, I can change you back right now. It’s all up to you.”

Paul didn’t like decision-making and had gotten so used to others doing it for him, so he was uncomfortable standing beneath his sister’s gaze as he thought about his choices. The idea of the leash and collar was unappetizing, but he didn’t feel like Stella had abused her power. She’d been fairly kind to him ever since he shrunk, with no more teasing than he’d get from her now and then back at his regular size. Stella was right though: she didn’t owe him anything as far as his shrunken experience went. These were the rules for her game, and he didn’t have to keep playing if he didn’t want.

Despite how nervous it’d make him to walk around the neighborhood on his sister’s leash, it wasn’t bad enough to make him want to grow again, returning to a life that was big and boring. “Alright,” he mumbled, gingerly walking forward as Stella unclasped the collar. “Sorry…”

“That’s OK, I forgive you!” she cheerfully replied with a small laugh, as if he’d never stood up to her in the first place, bending over to tussle his hair affectionately and reassure her brother that she didn’t hate him. Then she  placed the collar around his neck, snapping the leash on right below his chin. “But as long as you want me to keep you this size, I don’t wanna hear any complaining from you in the future, mkay? You’ve been pretty good about being obedient so far, but before we leave for the walk, you need to be disciplined for being argumentative.”

Paul was shocked, but Stella turned around and led him to the living room. And now that he was wearing the collar, he had to make sure to keep up with her so he wouldn’t get accidentally tugged by the leash.

“Like I said, I won’t force you into anything,” she explained, turning back around and putting her hands on her hips as she looked down at her brother. “But just like the leash and collar, this comes with the territory. You agreed to abide by my rules while shrunken, and that means accepting your punishments whenever you mess up.” Paul looked down at his feet, regretting having spoken up in the first place. Stella’s rebuke was already effective, and she hadn’t even done anything yet. “So I was remembering back when we were younger and used to rough-house a lot more, and how some of the stuff I’ve do was more effective at annoying you than others.” She giggled at the memories, which usually swayed in her favor since she’d always been bigger and older.

“That’s why I’ve decided that your punishment will be letting me sit on you,” Stella announced proudly. “Like when you pulled the hair out of my American Girl doll? Or when I had that sleepover with my friends and we locked you in our room.” Paul blushed, but rather than try and get out of it, or even just ask if he could return back to his normal size, he silently got down on the ground and laid on his back, wanting to show his loyalty in hopes it might reduce how hard she went on him. “Awww, look at that! See, you’re already making this so much easier than it might’ve been if you were more of a fighter. So for that, I’ll make sure it goes by quick.”

Paul smiled as Stella stepped into position, planting her feet on either side of his little body. “Thank you,” he told her, although his gratefulness quickly wavered as Stella began squatting down, and he saw his sister’s giant butt descend towards him, so much bigger and scarier than it had ever been when they were younger.

“Just remember, I’m only doing this because I love you,” she smirked, and then plopped her behind right on top of Paul’s face. She wasn’t entirely lying, there was an aspect of her sitting on him for his own benefit. But obviously there was a degree of teasing to the whole thing, and she saw no reason to turn down the opportunity for more fun if she could make it go hand-in-hand with disciplining Paul. Her jeans groaned as they were stretched tightly around her ass, and she burrowed her feet under her little brother’s head, pushing his face deeper into her butt in the process.

At his new size, Paul’s head was easily buried beneath Stella’s rump, and he found himself unable to breathe beneath her weight. He’d been smart enough to take a deep breath beforehand, but he still had to fight his natural inclination to squirm and struggle beneath her, not wanting to make the ordeal uncomfortable on her.

After almost a minute, Stella sat up, and Paul gasped for breath while he had the chance. “Are you sorry?” she asked, but sat back down on his face and slammed his head back to the floor, compressing him between her feet and ass. With a stifled laugh, she shook her butt against him a little bit, grinding him extra hard for a moment, and then sat up again after a few seconds to allow him to answer.

“Yes!” he exclaimed. “I’m so sorry Stella, it’ll ne—” She cut him off by sitting back down on him again, this time bouncing against his head a few times, as if her ass was a hammer that had to literally nail the point into his head. After a couple more seconds, she sat up again and he quickly spewed the rest of his confession. “It’ll never happen again, I won’t ever complain in the future. Please Stella, I don’t wanna be big again!” There was a tense moment of pained silence, until his sister nodded approvingly.

“Good, I believe you. Although I wouldn’t mind you disobeying every now and then, cuz teasing you like this is kinda fun,” she admitted with a bellied laugh. “Alright, just one more time!” She paused a few seconds to see if he’d cry out in fear, but he kept his mouth shut, so with a grin, she plopped back down onto his face and took a deep breath, enjoying the feeling of his tiny head squashed against her cheeks.

But then, almost reluctantly, she sat up for the final time, and got to her feet while giving her brother a moment to regain his breath. After he seemed to calm down, she cocked her head to the side. “You good now?” she asked, and he sighed with relief, nodding up at her. “Great! Now let’s go on that walk,” she beamed, and pulled the leash high into the air to lift him off the ground and get Paul back on his feet. “Ready?” she asked, and he quickly nodded and hurried over by her side, not wanting to give her a reason to yank his collar again, and then followed her to the front door so Alice could head out into the world with her pet by her side.