- Text Size +

Chapter 4

“So then I gave him another practice test,” Lux was saying into her phone as she lounged on the big sofa in the living room of James’s parents. “You know, like the compassionate, kindhearted person I am…hahaha, shut up…anyway, and it was only a Level 1 test…you know? Nothing past basic trig…and guess what he got?”

There was silence in the room for a moment as Lux’s friend ventured a lighthearted guess on the other end. Well…actually, there wasn’t quite total silence. Someone with acute hearing might have picked up some moist, desperate sounds coming from Lux’s exposed pussy, which was lying there in a ray of afternoon sun, lightly steaming in arousal. Affixed to its front was something barely perceptible at first glance…but on closer inspection, one would recognize it as a head…James…feverishly eating Lux out for all he was worth.

Six weeks had passed since Lux had first come over to tutor James, and she had not left since. Right on the first day, she had unquestionably established her complete authority over James in every conceivable capacity, and the last six weeks had passed in a blur. Most of James’s time was spent ordering endless takeout for Lux, on his own credit card no less, and the weeks and weeks of incessant, gluttonous feeding had wrought their dramatic effects: Lux had gained an incredible amount of weight. She now weighed over 600 pounds, but it wasn’t just that. Somehow, someway, she had gained over half a foot in height, and she now stood a towering 7 feet tall in her bare feet, utterly dwarfing James’s 5’3.

What’s more, just as she had been stuffing herself day in and day out with obscene amounts of food, she hadn’t been allowing James to eat much at all. She insisted that he get certain grades on his practice tests before he could eat, and, since she had largely abandoned teaching him, he consistently failed the tests, resulting in his already-slight frame shrinking down to a meager 90 pounds. James was living in the midst of a nightmare, but he could do nothing to counter Lux’s insatiable sex drive, or his own helplessly aroused response to her domination. He was trapped, literally and figuratively, by this huge, fat, cruel, amazon of a dominatrix, but he was also trapped by his own debilitating desires that he could not control.

“Nope!” laughed Lux loudly in response to her friend’s answer over the phone. “He didn’t even score in the bottom 20th percentile!”

She lowered the phone toward her crotch as she brought the hugeness of her free hand behind James’s busy head, grabbing him by the hair and pulling his sopping, exhausted face out of her pussy.

“Hey little Jamesie,” she chuckled, “Tirsa’s on the other end. Why don’t you tell her how you did on the last test, huh?”

By this point, James knew who Tirsa was (as well as a few of Lux’s other friends), and he also knew better than to even think of refusing Lux’s order. But first, he couldn’t help but cough loudly a few times as he strove to catch his breath.

“Haha! You hear that?” laughed Lux loudly towards her phone, “That’s him coughing up my pussy juice. What’ve I told you before, my little cum swallower?”

“I’m…s-supposed t-to…to swallow it,” stuttered James, still trying to catch his breath.

“Yessss, that’s right,” purred Lux condescendingly. “Because of your pathetic scores, you’ve basically been living off my pussy juice for weeks at this point, so show some respect and keep it down, why don’t you? Here’s Tiiirrrrrsssaaa, haha!”

“I…I g-got a…a 760,” he breathed into the phone that Lux was holding up to his mouth. Even now, weeks later, he still couldn’t believe how huge Lux was, all over. Her massive hand could completely cover his face; he looked at her sharp nails with a mixture of trepidation and helpless arousal.

“Out of what?” came Tirsa’s full, clear voice from the other end. James had never seen her before, but Lux had already told him enough about her to have a firm vision of her in his mind. Tall and curvy…6’1…with green eyes and a waterfall of long brown hair. James thanked his stars that he “only” had to deal with Lux for the time being, even though she had threatened to have some of her other amazonian friends over.

“Uhh…1600,” coughed James.

“That’s the 7th percentile Tirsa!” cackled Lux, bringing the phone back up to her face as her mocking, sparkling eyes gleamed down at James in derision. “The 7th freaking percentile! My little slut runt scores about the same as the average sophomore in high school!”

“Damn!” laughed Tirsa’s voice from the other end. “Might wanna try teaching him a bit more, huh Lux?”

“Eh…” replied the 600-pound amazon flippantly, extending out her hand to admire her intricately-painted nails, “Maybe…if I feel like it.” As she continued talking with Tirsa, without even looking down, she reached down, palmed the back of James’s head, and shoved it back into her vagina, wordlessly ordering him to continue eating her out.

“Lately I’ve just been feeling…hungry…and horny, hahaha, so my little Jamesie has just had to deal with it.” She scratched the back of his head lightly with her fingernails, in a gesture of mocking domination. “But he likes it…haha, he can’t really hide it much anymore, now that I don’t allow him to wear clothes around the house. Not that any of his old clothes would fit him anyway, heheh.”

She glanced down at him, reaching her huge hand over his shrunken, shriveled, bony shoulders as she engulfed them completely with her fat fingers, testing them for size.

“I mean, Jesus, he’s gotten down to 90 pounds!” laughed Lux into the phone. “Can you believe that!?”

“Well actually, I can,” chuckled Tirsa on the other end.

“His BMI is literally 15.9!” continued Lux incredulously as she ran her enormous hand down James’s gaunt back, teasing every bump of his vertebrae with her fingers as she went down. James could feel her pussy lips moistening further as she humiliated him, and he felt the nub of her big clit engorging and growing against his forehead. He hated his own reaction to all of this, but deep down he knew that there was nothing he could do to stop it. He wanted to be disgusted at this sadistic, morbidly-obese girl who had completely taken over his life; he wanted to be able to resist her, to judge her, to reject her for the grotesque entity that she was. But he couldn’t. She was too smart, too tall, too big, and too powerful for him to stand up to. She hadn’t just physically dominated him for the past month-and-a-half — she had infiltrated his mind with her sick and relentless mental domination. She had shown him a side of himself that he never knew existed, and hadn't wanted to know. She had shown him that he was powerless to resist being constantly humiliated and dwarfed by her presence. He was still trying to struggle against it all…he really was. But with each passing day, he felt himself descending further and further into Lux’s sexual fold, as the flame of resistance dimmed within his tyrannized brain.

“Is that…uh, that’s pretty low, isn’t it?” asked Tirsa on the other end.

“Let me put it to you this way,” declared Lux, poking her finger into James’s side, in the spaces between his exposed ribs. Her strong, insistent finger tickled him, and even hurt a little, but James knew better than to stop eating her out. “People become officially “underweight” when their BMI drops below 18.5, so…yeah, I’ll just let that sink in for you.”

“My god!” laughed Tirsa. Lux had intentionally turned her phone volume up, so James could hear them both making fun of him. “That’s ridiculous! Sounds like he’s not too much bigger than my little guy!”

“Geez, don’t get me started, thinking about the two of you,” Lux breathed thickly. The flow of her thick fluid increased even more, and James coughed and sputtered some more, earning a reprimanding pinch on his butt from Lux.

“Wanna guess my BMI?” Lux persisted. “I haven’t even calculated it recently…let’s see…let me think…I was 609 pounds this morning…7 feet even…”

“Oh god, here we go,” laughed Tirsa. “Lux is flexing again.”

“60.7!” cried Lux, grabbing James’s head out of her pussy and staring down at him. “Can you believe that!? Hahaha oh my GOD, you know they consider you obese if you’re over 30…and I’m over SIXTY!”

James was breathing hard, and his heart rate was increasing. He hated to admit it, but whenever Lux started talking about her own body this way, especially when comparing it to his, it made him hopelessly aroused. His cock, already hard, got harder still, actually rising to brush the thick, heavy fold of one of Lux’s pussy lips.

“Sorry Tirsa,” said Lux suddenly, her face becoming red with barely-contained lust, “I gotta go. My little runt is giving me that helpless, forlorn look again that just gets me GOING.”

“Ok, bye girl!’ came Tirsa’s chuckling voice from the other end, “Keep him in one piece!”

Lux tossed her phone to the side as she abruptly rose to her feet, with James staggering back as he just barely managed to keep his balance, tottering in front of her. For a few long seconds, Lux just stood there, her hands on the colossal swerves of her big hips, breathing hard, in and out of her dilating nostrils, as she stared down at him. James was breathing hard too, but it was in and out of his slightly-agape mouth. Many, many times he had admonished himself, determined to stand firm against her whenever they were faced together like this, but each and every time, he was simply unable to keep from gawking at her, especially when she was this close to him. She loomed a full 21 inches taller than him, and even when she was in her bare feet like she was now, his eyes were actually below her breasts. If he wanted to look at them, he had to avert his eyes upward. The top of his head barely reached her nipples.

But even more so than the absurd dichotomy between their two heights was the sheer presence of her bulk in his vision. Whenever they were standing close like this, James was consistently shocked at just how big, how huge, how enormous Lux had become. Her gigantic stomach was so fat that it hung down, almost to her knees, completely filling the panorama of his vision with its gargantuan bulk. Roll after roll of fat met his eyes, a seemingly endless sea of fat that quivered and jiggled long after Lux made any movements. James just couldn’t believe how anyone so big could possibly move around, and yet somehow, Lux made it look so easy. It was a ridiculous paradox — she was unbelievably fat, but she still managed to move with a kind of self-assurance, a kind of powerful grace, even, that boggled the mind.

Of course, aside from the effortlessness of her movements, the fact that she had been confined inside James’s parents’ house was an entirely different story. The bigger she got, the more of the house she dented, damaged, or downright destroyed. As the weeks had gone by, the holes in the wall, the splintered remnants of furniture, and the cracked doorway entrances had all accumulated with an alarming speed and consistency. If James had had the time and attention to devote to it, he would have started to seriously fear for the foundational integrity of the house itself. Everything inside the house, of course, was a lost cause at this point.

“Oh my god,” breathed Lux softly, a dangerous intensity lacing her voice. “Look at us…look at you. How could anyone possibly believe that you used to be bigger than me!?”

“Th-they…they couldn’t!” squeaked James. He knew better than to leave even rhetorical questions from Lux hanging.

“No way they could,” she agreed, shaking her belly fat in his face. He could almost taste her rumbling arousal…and he could definitely smell it, pungently issuing up from her pussy, which was essentially as high as his nipples. “I’m over 500 pounds heavier than you, little Jamesie. Over five…hundred…pounds…heavier. Think about that for a minute. That’s like three or four whole adult people heavier than you. I’m literally almost SEVEN times your size. Can you believe that, little James?!”

“N-no!” he cried, feeling a dark sense of shame and despair as his cock rose higher and higher in response to Lux’s relentless humiliation.

“And just to think,” continued Lux, not letting up for a moment, “We’re technically both classified as “humans” in the biological sense. But I don’t think that can be right, do you little James?”

“No!” he cried again, starting to shake with arousal.

“No, that can’t be right,” Lux kept on, shaking her head down at him as she wiggled her hips back and forth, vibrating the air with her fat, huge folds of flesh. “Because I’m so obviously MORE than your average human, aren’t I? I’m many, many times more, in fact.”

“Y-yes…you are,” answered James, trying to hold himself back, even though he knew that was coming.

“Whereas YOU…haha, look at you down there. You’re barely even 5 feet tall…and you’re all skin and bones…not a scrap of fat or muscle on you. Look at you shaking! You’re so small and weak that you can barely even stand up! Yeah…you’re so clearly LESS than the average human, little guy. So clearly inferior…subhuman.”

“Y-yes,” burbled James, feeling hot tears starting to pool in his eyes. He was crying because he knew that what Lux was saying was true…and also because this truth made him so helplessly aroused.

“Someone as tiny and pathetic as you should be falling over themselves to worship me,” Lux continued, bending forward slightly so that her big breasts jiggled and tumbled threateningly over James’s vision. “You know what to do.”

With tears now dripping down from his eyes, James reached down to his cock and started jacking himself off, with Lux looking down imperiously, a cruel smile creeping across her face. This same charade had been performed many times over, and each time, James knew that he had no choice in the matter. Early on, he had tried resisting her, but Lux had responded to these futile attempts by sitting on him, squeezing the air out of him with her big ass, and jacking him off herself as she crushed him down into unconsciousness. The threat of rape hung constantly in the air, and at this point, James knew better than to invite it. Sooner or later, she would take him for herself again…and again…and again. But it was a small bit of power that he could perhaps cling to, making the conscious choice to jack himself off in front of her.

“There we go…thaaaaat’s it,” cooed Lux as James stroked his cock. “That’s what I want to see. The only thing of any value you can still give me. And what is that, little Jamesie?”

“M-my cum!?” he answered, his head jerking up in alarm to this new and unexpected question.

“Wrong!” laughed Lux derisively, her fat shaking mirthfully, mercilessly in his face. “Hahaha, oh my god, as if your pathetic splooge had any value whatsoever. NO, my diminutive little idiot — your PRIDE. Hahaha, the only thing it’s good for now is surrendering itself to ME. Because you have nothing to be proud of, little guy. You’ve got nothing going for you. Nothing…except the abject and complete worship of…?”

“Of…y-you!” exclaimed James, knowing that the answer to this one must be self-explanatory.

“Correct,” purred Lux, reaching behind herself and clapping her big fat cheeks with both hands, sending loud, smacking shockwaves across the room. “So why don’t you go ahead and give it to me, huh? Why don’t you go ahead and shoot those pathetic little spitballs out of that little cock of yours? You know you want to…you know you can’t resist. I can see it in your eyes, little guy. You know you’re so much less than me. You know that however way you slice it, you come up short. And you KNOW that even though you hate it, even though you sooooo desperately want to escape, that you can’t. Because you love it. You LOVE how much bigger and stronger I am than you. You LOVE that I’m so much smarter than you, and that I can do calculations in my head that you couldn’t even begin to dream of doing. Hahahaha, and the best part of it all is that I’m YOUNGER than you. You’re the one who should be further ahead in life than me right now, but look at you. Naked, trembling, and helpless at the feet of that little girl from middle school, who’s now almost SEVEN times bigger than you, and who could literally control your entire body with her pinkie finger.”

James had reached a fever-pitch now. The cum was bubbling and churning in his balls, ready to boil over. His face was beet-red, and his entire body had gone rigid.

“CUM!” barked Lux roughly, her eyes going wide and flashing with the intoxication of the power she held over him. “CUM for your goddess, you pathetic little worm!”

“Yyyyyaauughh!” whined James helplessly, as he came with violent force, spewing his load thickly all across the hardwood floor, directly at her feet, just as she liked him to do it. He stumbled around on his skinny little legs for a few moments, barely managing to keep his balance as he deposited ropes of cum at Lux’s feet. The whole time, she was laughing out loud, ceaselessly mocking him as her big, fat body shook and jiggled derisively in his face.

“Hahahaha! It never gets old! I’m calling you out for being the pathetic little twerp you are, and all you can do it cum and cum and CUM! Hahaha, that makes it ten times worse! It’s not enough that you’re smaller than a middle schooler now…it literally makes you CUM, how tiny and useless you are compared to me. Oh my goddddd I love it. I love it so much!!”

Just as James managed to get his balance back, Lux swung her big hip forward, connecting hard with the upper portion of his torso and sending him flying backward in a flash, landing hard on his back a moment later on the wooden floor. Out of breath from his recent orgasm, he now had any wind left in his lungs knocked out, and he saw stars, choking for breath as he lay there supine, looking up at the ceiling.

As he regained his vision, James felt the floor shaking underneath him, and a moment later, Lux was standing directly over him, her legs on either side of his prone body, as she looked down on him over her fat stomach from 7 feet above.

“I literally just pivoted forward,” mocked Lux, her tongue spearing the inside of her cheek. “And as soon as I connected with you, you go flying. Haha, I guess that’s just what happens when a…very moveable object meets an irresistible force.”

James gaped and gasped form below, trying to get his breath back, with Lux watching him steadily. Usually, she kept up with her insults and derisions after he had cum, but after the most recent one, she suddenly went silent. This silence was by no means encouraging to James, since she was still standing over him, and still staring straight down at him with that imperious, inexorable power emanating from her pupils. He felt impossibly small, and as he tried to regain his breath, without meaning to, he uttered a helpless-sounding little whimper. And Lux heard it.

“Holy…fucking…shit,” she breathed, her nostrils flaring as her face re-flushed a lustful crimson. “You’re so fucking helpless and tiny. You’re so…nothing compared to me. You know what? I’m not done with you. Not by a longshot. Get up here!”

With speed and agility that were shocking for her size, Lux bent down, seized James by the waist with two powerful, fleshy hands, and yanked him up toward her face. There wasn’t any point struggling — Lux could control him with one hand if she wanted to, and when her face flushed like that, James knew that he was a goner. Even though he had just cum a huge amount, he felt his cock lurch back to life as he registered that Lux’s hands touched each other around his waist. That was how big she was…and how small he was: her hands literally went all the way around his waist. She brought him up to her face, and she opened his mouth to swallow his cock. She paused, however, seeming to reconsider.

“Hmmm, no, I like this way better,” she declared, suddenly turning him upside down. James found his face firmly enmeshed in the hot, heavy weight of Lux’s boobs, which completely encompassed his head on either side. Swiftly, he felt the searing, vacuum tug of her hot, syrupy mouth sucking up his cock into its depths. James’s eyes went wide in the darkness of Lux’s fat boob flesh, and he cried out in a fresh and desperate plea. But any sound that came out of his mouth was of course dampened and muted by the immense fat around him. A single one of her titanic breasts basically weighed as much as he did.

“Hahahahhhh, mmmmmmmm!” exclaimed Lux with great exaggeration, licking and sucking on James’s poor spent cock, urging it to come pumping back to life within a few short seconds. All James could hear were muffled smacking sounds as Lux sucked hard on his dick; he could feel her big tongue swirling pitilessly around his mushrooming head, and right underneath it, at its most sensitive spot. Lux knew this was the real killer spit for him, the spot where, if she tongued it relentlessly, she could get him to cum over and over again, without being able to help it.

*MuahMuahAwwwwwggggwwwllllorthhhhh*

The fast, aggressive sounds of Lux’s blowjob got louder and louder, and James could feel himself starting to tense up again. Because he had so little muscle mass, it felt like his skin was just stretching that much tighter over his exposed bones. The only appendage on his body with any respectable amount of flesh on it was his cock, and that was simply because it was the only real muscle on him that got any kind of routine workout. Seeing stars again, James started to cry out again into Lux’s fat boobs, feeling himself about to burst, like a tight metal coil that had been wound and wound and wound up until it reached its breaking point.

But suddenly, he felt fresh air against his face — Lux had lifted him up by his waist, her fingers still interlaced around him. He was looking her straight in the face, except, of course, for the fact that he was hanging upside down. Even this way, though, he could see that her mouth had curved into an evil grin. From his perspective, it looked like her full lips were frowning, but he knew that expression…having seen it all too often recently.

“You little cum bug,” she teased, his pre-cum stringing together between her fat lips as she spoke, “You just can’t help yourself, can you? It’s just sooooo easy for me to mrrrrrghhh take it from you.” In between words, she was sticking her big tongue out to lash and torture his member, making him gasp out loud with every lap and lash. He could actually feel the rough beads of her taste buds across his length as she did so.

“Do you understand,” Lux continued, tilting her head sideways as she brought her face close in to his, still holding him upside down, “How many guys would kill to get this kind of treatment from someone like me? You’re sooooo lucky, little Jamesie, especially since you couldn’t even DREAM of being worthy enough for all of this.” She brought him in even closer still. “But you wanna know why you’re getting this treatment, tiny boy? It’s not because I like you. It’s not because I appreciate you. It’s not because you have any positive qualities that I admire. Oh nooooo….it’s because I know how rare, how special it is, to find a tiny little husk of a man like you who is so pathetic and submissive that he just CAN’T HELP but get hard and shoot his little load into my mouth whenever I tease him and humiliate him and put him down like the little runt he is. THAT’S why I’ve made you my slave, little worm. Because you’re just so…predisposed to be one. And isn’t it perfect, that you’re 90 pounds and just a few inches over 5 feet tall? Doesn’t that just complete the whole picture!? Oh my god I can’t take it, I can’t take it!! I want that cum!! I want that sweet, delicious, submissive little cum!! GIVE it to me!! GIVE me that slave cum!! SHOOT it down my throat…WHITEWASH my tonsils with that sallllty sticky submission!! Rrrrrraauughhhh!!”

Lux had worked herself up into a frenzy now, and wasted no time screwing her neck back down onto James’s cock as she shoved his head back down into the oppressive darkness of her fat boobs. He opened his mouth to whine and cry out in desperate hopeless supplication for the torture to end, but no sound came out. James wouldn’t have even been able to make a sound if he had been free of Lux’s fat rack — the cruel, aggressive, and unsparing force of Lux’s relentless suckling lips was enough, in and of itself, to stifle any attempt at making noise. His entire emaciated body was paralyzed by the force of her lust. His entire body, his entire being, was tensed up all over again, an utter plaything for Lux’s hungry mouth. A few moments later, James passed out to the sound of Lux’s victorious, growling cries as he erupted violently down her throat.

Sometime later — James had no idea how long — he came to on the uncomfortable hardwood floor. Immediately, he began looking around for Lux. He had long since abandoned the idea of escaping; he was looking for her because, six weeks into his ordeal, he had been trained to. Even though he hated it, Lux had made significant headway in rewiring his brain.

“Up here, cum slut,” came Lux’s amused voice. James sat up abruptly, turning towards the sound. Lux was back in her favorite spot, lounging on the sofa. Dozens and dozens of empty take-out boxes, candy wrappers, chip bags, and pie dishes littered the floor around her, like some sort of arcane offerings to the goddess on her throne. James struggled to his feet, stumbling over to her immediately with his little hands outstretched. Without even being told what to do, he started rubbing the rolling, hanging fat of her exposed belly, figuring that if she wanted him to lick her pussy, she would have been sitting there with her legs spread apart. He felt the immense flesh beneath his hands shake and quiver as Lux started chuckling.

“You’re learning,” she laughed, giving him a rare appreciative squint of her eyes. As soon as it flashed across her face, however, it was gone. “But I don’t want belly rubs right now.”

“Y-you…you don’t?” asked James, stopping immediately.

“Nope,” declared Lux, shaking her head. James found himself amazed, once again, at how her face could retain such pleasing features, such beauty, when the rest of her was so grotesquely obese.

“Your goddess wants more IN her belly right now,” she announced, producing her phone and handing it over to James. “I want you to order me more take-out.”

“O-ok,” replied James, feeling something like relief. Usually, whenever Lux was pigging out, he could grab a few precious minutes of rest before she had him licking her pussy again, or doing some kind of other chore. “Where, uhh…where should I order from this time?”

“Hmmmm,” she pondered superficially, making a point of creasing her eyebrows as she brought her hand up to her chin. James could tell she already knew, but she was drawing something out…and it made him uneasy.

“Welllll, I was thinking,” she mused, her eyes going down to him and sparkling with devilish amusement. “That new Mexican-American fusion place…El Camino…sounds mightttty good to me. Especially on a day like today.”

James stopped dead, staring at her blankly. From that knowing smile she was giving him, she must have overheard his conversation the previous day with Michael, one of his friends, who was a delivery driver for El Camino…and, per the conversation, had mentioned to James that he was working today. James and Michael were in a band together, and it had been a significant source of stress for James that, as far as his friends were concerned, he had fallen off the face of the earth. Michael had called him to express concern, and James had tried to play it down, claiming that he had been diagnosed with exhaustion and was just taking it easy. But now, Lux was threatening to expose everything.

“Oh…I, uh…w-well, um,” he began, but Lux didn’t let him finish, flashing a triumphant toothy smile at him.

“Yep! El Camino it is!” she laughed. “I looked at their menu last night…while you were talking to your little friend…and it looks sooooo tasty. I want 12 beef tacos supreme, four orders of a dozen hot wings, 8 apple pies, 5 number 12 combos, 4 large sides of refried beans, and 10 liters of coke to wash it all down.”

“Uhhh…o-o, g-got it,” stammered James, typing it all into her phone. He had been punished far too many times before for not being ready when Lux was ordering her food.

“Oh and Jamesie,” added Lux, her eyes sparkling with a delightful evil, “Make sure to insist that Michael be the one to bring the food.”


Chapter End Notes:

The complete 9-chapter story is available on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep