- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Elesa: https://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/40/Black_2_White_2_Elesa.png

Hilda was shifting in and out of consciousness under the mighty soles of her unaware mother. The pressure of her stance and sweat from the sock had adhered her pained body. Limp from the recent battering of the explosion and her mother’s might, Hilda was unable to move as the foot lifted into the air and came back down with a bone shattering impact, she could feel the bones in her limbs and ribs strain under the transient pressure. The force over the area of her body had increased above what it was before when her mother was just standing before her. The last of the gases in her lungs were expelled as the hapless daughter had begun to suffocate. Her thoughts racing in pandemonium before the pressure relented as the foot lifted once more. This time, Hilda had the mind to intake large volume air before the foot stamped upon her once more. Unfortunately, her body was still not accustomed to the odoriferous new atmosphere emanating from her mother’s soles. Hilda was coughing up the life-saving oxygen as the foot compressed over her body once more. Her body screaming in equal parts pain from the pressure of her mother’s overwhelming foot and oxygen deprived muscles. Tears streamed from her eyes as the bones bent over her fragile organs and muscle, before springing back upwards as the foot rose to the sky once more. Like a Magikarp out of water, albeit much weaker, Hilda gulped down the air that was whipping past her face. The third time that the sole pushed up against the front of her body, her lungs were filled with oxygen that rapidly exchanged diffused into the blood stream, however, not before they were compressed by the immense pressure of the damp soles. The fibers scratched against Hilda’s back as the lack of oxygen drove her respirations. The fragile champion was left in an unthinking state, the body’s focus was on survival. The cycle repeating as the body has adapted to the new atmosphere that existed under the mother’s soles. With each depression of the carpet, and exhalation of air within Hilda’s lungs, sweat would gush down the champion’s throat. However, her body could not afford another coughing fit. Lest the daughter suffocate underneath the embrace of her mother. One that had been kind to her in decades past and now threatened her life.

 

Thus, when the mother had sat down and placed her feet down on the floor between the couch and the table. Hilda’s sympathetic nervous system went into overdrive, overriding the nerves responsible for her coughing fits. The salty fluids produced by her mother’s body flowed freely down her daughter’s throat. Once more, despite being unaware, the daughter was being fed life-giving sustenance to her daughter. The fluid was digested within Hilda’s damaged body, providing what scant building blocks it had to replenish the muscles and other tissues in her body. Hilda phased in and out of consciousness as her body was changed at a cellular scale to keep her alive. The active squeezing of her mother’s foot over her prone form kept Hilda’s consciousness from focusing. 

 

The mother was unaware of how close she put her daughter at death’s door, while the daughter was unaware of the perilous journey her friend Bianca was about to take.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A warm air current brushed over Bianca’s body. Blowing her hair over her face as she felt a slimy boulder run up her side. The blonde klutz finally realizing that she was bleeding from the side as the slime on the boulder impacted her tender side. In response, Bianca suddenly moved to her lay on her back to try to protect it. Opening her eyes, she saw the open cavern of Hilda’s mom. Bianca recognized the slimy boulder as the mother’s tongue as it continued its journey up her torso. The saliva tracing along her body before washing over her face. Bianca could do nothing but cough. The viscous slime obscuring the distinctive features of her face as the tongue retracted back into the mother’s mouth. Through her stinging eyes, Bianca looked up at the once kind woman. The mother’s blue orbs pierced Bianca’s existence. Her words were caught in her throat as she was finally able to discern what the gaze that she had seen so many times before meant. 

 

Hunger.

 

Bianca screamed and struggled. Or at least tried to. The saliva that covered her weak body weighed her down. The acidic fluid falling down her throat as the mother gave a smug expression, one that broke as she opened her mouth once more. The moist cavern belted the girl with a humid blast of air, before the hand and mouth moved closer to one and another. Bianca’s world went dark as the pink lips pressed over her lower abdomen. Finally, the saliva has broken over face as she released the strongest scream her body could handle in this state. “HE-.” Bianca was not even allowed any final words as the pressure within the oral cavity had changed. Pulling her body over the tongue and perilously close to the edge of the throat. Frothy saliva washed over her once more as she floundered within the acidic pool. Bianca’s arms, already burnt, were gripped by the mother’s teeth as they lightly chewed on them. The pain shot up through Bianca’s spinal cord, causing her body to contract and attempt to pull her arms away. However, the grip of the white stalagmites was much too strong. The mother having maintained dental hygiene daily, made calcium blocks that gripped Bianca’s arms as the friction caused them to bleed. “Please…stop…it hurts so much.” The mother’s tongue forced itself on Bianca’s body once more, the woman not hearing the pathetic prattling of her meal. “It’s…me Bianca…I’m-.” A change in pressure within the cavern caused Bianca’s ears to pop as saliva flowed over her battered body and down the throat. Interrupting her attempts to communicate with the carnivorous beast of a mother.

 

MMMMMHHHHHHH

 

Bianca’s abdomen shook as loud reverberation rolled over the chamber. A vibration that exceeded the intensity of the helpless trainer’s heartbeats. What may have been a slight moan for a woman pleased with her snack, was of a different scale to the resident within the grasp of her jaws. Bianca spat out blood. Several spots of her body were hemorrhaging internally as she began to bleed from her ears, nose, and eyes. Bianca was unable to differentiate the hot blood from the tears that were spilling out of her eyes earlier. In her frantic state, the girl was unable to discern any detail of the mother’s maw visually. The saliva that covered Bianca’s body overwhelmed her senses as her entire body stung and she was subject to the malodorous byproducts of the bacteria that existed within the dutiful mother’s mouth. Despite her diligent dental habits, the saliva was laden with bacteria that caused Bianca’s bare body to itch. Forcing the former trainer to squirm further within the grasp of the teeth. Blood dripping out of her arms and onto to the mother’s curious palate. Incentivizing her to begin the organic vacuum once more. The saliva that flowed down the mother’s throat carried the taste of Bianca’s with it. “Ahh…ahhh…ahhh. I’m sorry…. I…don’t…want…to…die…mommy.” Bianca had begun to call for her own mother under the great torture that she had undergone. Unaware that the activity within the mother’s mouth had lessened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Without much pomp or ceremony, Hilda’s mom had deposited her Minnie within the clutches of her maw. The woman delighted as she sucked on the snack-sized individual. The flavor was best described as sweet, salty, and a little bit tangy. A unique taste that she had not expected from what was once a human. The mother toyed with her snack as she observed the little legs flop below her nose as she tightened her how over what she observed to be the little one’s legs. What used to be an aspiring youth, someone who had deserved this because of a horrible crime they committed, now had their life hanging in the balance. And she was lady justice, the one who would tip the scales to either guilt or innocence. Or rather, to live for another day or perish within her digestive depths. Hilda’s mother moaned at both the taste and the thought. Delighting at what she thought was a faint scream within her mouth. “I don’t know why, but I think that this would be more exhilarating if this was just an ordinary civilian.” Hilda’s mother thought mischievously to herself as she let the sadistic fantasies invade her mind. “This would serve as a good punishment for some unruly kids. Maybe after a session within my mouth to remind her the importance of close family bonds, Hildie will be less reluctant to stay away from home.” The mother referred to her daughter by her cute nickname within her head. She continued to toy with the figure in her mouth, unperturbed by the leg’s sporadic high arcs that tapped her nose. 

 

Her nose wrinkled and her brows furrowed as she inspected the ring which she attempted to fit over her fingers. However, the ring was much too large for any of her fingers. “This must be a toe ring. I’ve never actually worn one of these before. How thoughtful of Hildie.” The mother then lifted the foot that was over the odd bundle of carpet fibers. With the tired Minnie’s legs dangling from her mouth, she looked down as she begun to remove her sock. Surprised not to see anything abnormal with the carpet. Her attention was redirected to a light thud on the table. The mother looked down to see a brown-haired Minnie, writhing like an insect, as it gasped for air. The brown Minnie eventually looked upon what was her mother, as the woman concluded this intruder’s presence. “Hildie! You got me two Minnies! You really are the best daughter ever.” Hilda’s mother beamed as she thought of her daughter’s kind gift, although still a little sad since her daughter wasn’t here to share one with her. “Oh well. I can try out more things now that I have two of them.” Hilda’s mother thought as she noticed the brown-haired Minnie wave vigorously at her. 

 

The daughter having just roused up from an anaerobic pressure piston, misinterpreted the beaming face of her mother as being directed to the small daughter in front of her. Hilda’s delirious state did not consider the fact that her mother did not recognize her. Not until she heard her mother purr in pleasure as she extended her tongue out of her lips and wiped it over her lips and the flailing legs of her friend. “Wait. Is that Bianca?” 

 

SLURK

 

Fear had taken root within Hilda’s heart as the tongue’s arc had carried her friend’s legs into her smug mother’s mouth. The only trace of Bianca was the slight distention of her mother’s cheeks. The energetic waving of Hilda waned as the frantic bulges increased in frequency and intensity within the confident woman’s mouth. “Wait…mom…that…is Bianca.” Hilda’s voice petered out as her mother placed the ring over her second largest toe, fitting perfectly. “That…wait…what…why is mom doing this?” Hilda thought as she stared in disbelief. Her body shook as the voice of her mother, muffled by her friend’s body, boomed from far above.

 

“HELLO MY LITTLE MINNIE. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU WERE A LITTLE SMARTER THAN YOUR FRIEND. NOT SMART ENOUGH TO ESCAPE PUNISHMENT FOR THE CRIMES YOU HAVE COMMITTED. IF YOU DON’T WANT TO END UP LIKE HER, THEN YOU BETTER WORSHIP YOUR GODDESS. I MIGHT EVEN LET YOUR FRIEND GO IF YOU DO A GOOD JOB. WOULDN’T YOU LIKE THAT, THE TWO OF YOU IN A SMALL LITTLE DARK CAGE TOGETHER. THE TWO OF YOU COULD WALLOW IN THE DARKNESS LIKE THE SAD LITTLE MONSTERS YOU TWO ARE.” The mother finished as she presented her right foot to the supposed criminal. 

 

Hilda tried to run to the side and reach her mother, to try to tell her the mistake she made. Instead, her mother’s bare left foot was presented to the advancing girl. Hilda could barely make out the visage of her mother from far away. Her raised eyebrow and the look on her face, it was one that Hilda knew well as a kid. Her mother was testing her. If she didn’t listen, then Bianca would be taking the plunge down her mother’s gullet. “What if she decides to eat her anyway. She wouldn’t…would she. Mom isn’t like that. I just have to run her feet and then show her who I am.” Hilda decided as she walked back to the sole of the towering foot. Her mother’s toes scrunched overhead as the dark stone embedded in the ring glimmered. 

 

Due to her mother’s callousness the daughter was uncertain if following her orders would work. A sliver of doubt had begun to sprout within Hilda’s mind, as she was also certain that her kind and caring mother would never engage in such a cruel act like this. “What else do I not know about my mom?” Hilda pushed her hands against the tense surface of her mother’s sole. Grimacing at the odor that was emanating from her mother’s-tired feet, now free from the confines of her sock. The smell having not abated in intensity since she was recently adhered to it. Now that she was not in danger of being crushed, she felt the bile within her rising up from the sensory stimulation. 

 

In contrast, the mother was dissatisfied with what barely amounted to more than a tickle.  She continued to suck on her snack which had begun to move languidly. Allowing her to expertly maneuver her tongue over area that she had missed. Eliciting an especially salty taste in one area, a welcome change but one that did not feed her awakened needs. “HMMMM. WHY THIS SNACK OF MINE IS JUST DELICIOUS, BUT I DON’T THINK JUST ONE IS ENOUGH. I MIGHT HAVE TO REPURPOSE YOUR EXISTENCE WHEN I’M DONE WITH IT.” The mother said as she looked down with a downcast expression on her face. 

 

Hilda felt a chill go down her spine as she swore that she heard Bianca yell from within her mom’s maw. 

 

The mother smirked upon seeing the effect that her scale and mere words had on the miniscule creature. “OF COURSE, IF YOU WERE TO TRULY DEVOTE YOURSELF TO YOUR GODDESS. THEN I WOULD RECONSIDER. HOW FORTUNATE FOR YOU THAT I AM MAGNANIMOUS ENOUGH TO TEACH YOU YOUR NEW ROLE IN LIFE.” The mother punctuated her point by biting down harshly upon her snack. This time, both Hilda and her mother were able to hear a cry. 

 

The former champion threw her doubts to the wind. “No. This must work. I can’t let mom continue to do this, and I can’t let Bianca suffer.” Hilda resolved as she brought herself to closer to her mother’s foot. She was unsure of what she was doing wrong earlier, but she recalled a video that she saw online. The content in it filled her with disgust and made her a steadfast opponent against this Minimize movement, but now she would try to leverage this to her advantage. Hilda brings her mouth to the sole, with only a second of hesitation, she met the salty skin with her tongue. Revulsion swept over her body as the sheen of salty liquid dripped down her throat, the former champion closed her eyes to ignore the feeling. 

 

Unfortunately, this led Hilda to lick up a piece of dirt that was stuck to the side of her mom’s instep. A sight that sated the domineering hunger of the goddess above. “HMMM. THAT IS MORE LIKE IT.” The mother said as her physical appetite was only wetted by the performance. “It shouldn’t even matter if I went back on my promise with this Minnie. With how many people they must have harmed through their crimes, this is just desserts.” The mother thought merrily to herself as she slowly lowered her sole down on the servile bug. “Well, at least that Minnie is. I think that I’ll have my appetizer now.” The mother poked the snack within her mouth. Her feet enveloped the Minnie that was still vigorously kissing licking the filth off her foot. 

 

Hilda’s efforts were meaningless against the whims of the goddess above her. Her feeble hopes held fast as her vision of mom’s face was obscured. The last thing that Hilda saw before the meat slab enveloped her was the twisted pleasure and reddening cheeks on her mom’s face. The tough skin closed over her sides, muffling the noises of the television. Thus, Hilda was not able to see her mom maneuver her friend’s away from her cheeks. 

 

Glurk

 

Glurk

 

Nor did she hear the wet swallows of a promise broken. And who would keep a promise with an individual heinous enough to become a Minnie. The only purpose they would serve, would be for the pleasure of those who handled themselves accordingly within society. The last that anyone would see of the snack in this form was the distended bulge on the goddess’s throat. One that disappeared behind her collarbone as swiftly as it appeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Bianca cried weakly as she felt her legs slurped carelessly into the wet vacuum that she was trapped in. The negative pressure of the moist cavern forced the oxygen in the snack’s lungs to escape from her mouth. The girl gasped and wriggled as she tried to replace her depleted lungs with the noxious atmosphere within the mother’s mouth.

 

The girl’s mind was then torn asunder as the cavern rapidly opened and closed, letting streams of light peer through the dark cave. A thunder reverberated from the throat and up into the mouth. The mother having decided to talk to the Minnie that was her daughter, did not consider the safety of the Minnie within her mouth. Rather, it was more likely that she delighted in the suffering her snack must have endured by the volume of her voice. Bianca had begun to cough up more blood as the point-blank full volume of the mother’s words was equivalent to a shock wave. The snack was shifting in and out of consciousness as her body went limp.  Uncaring of the tongue which gave her body an occasional taste during the speech. The organic systems of the body redirected its resources to keeping the snack alive on the face of this attack. Eventually, when the mother had finished talking, the snack was left curled up on the massive tongue. The light of the outside world stolen from her as she was frozen in pain. The snack felt a burning sensation within her core as she was bleeding internally from the menial action of a house mother. A truly insignificant existence, whose weak struggles would only provide some entertainment for a goddess that was becoming bored with her taste. 

 

One too many licks over her more sensitive areas, and the snack had even loss another aspect of her innocence. The dollops of salty liquid that involuntarily dripped from down there signaled a return of the sonic boom like activity from before. This time, the snack more attuned to the movement of the atmosphere from the sound waves, curled herself up to protect her ears. “Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom!” The snack whimpered to herself under the onslaught of the goddess’s sultry voice, one that held an entirely different timbre at her small size. Unfortunately, neither her mother or the mother that she was within would respond to her calls. Not until her body was tossed from the tongue that she laid on to between the rows of molars. The snack was barely prepared to push her body away from the white dentition before it came rushing down. “AGGGGGHHHHHH!” The snack’s cries, which were finally audible, made the meal all the more savory for the mother. The snack could only look upwards weakly as the belts of hot air and sound shook her body. Her bloody tears reddened her vision when the light poked in between the mother’s words. The snack didn’t even try to struggle as she neared the precipice of the throat. “Please…no.”

 

GLURK.

 

GLURK.

 

With the simple action of the Goddess that she was within, the snack fell down the throat. Her body was caught by the next section of the throat which had yet to relax. The snack’s height resulted in her legs being lifted by the mother’s tongue as her head was caressed by the velvet walls of the esophagus. From there it was a simple process of the despondent snack being pushed by the peristaltic motion of the esophagus. The snack lost all hope of escaping her fate as the esophageal walls closed above her feet. The force of gravity and the mechanical motions of the walls opened space beneath her head for her body to slither down the goddess’s throat. And a goddess, the mother was compared to her snack. The snack’s wandering thoughts, of happier times, were drowned out by the metronome beats of the heart that laid in front of the esophagus. The cardiovascular organ served as the bell tolling the snack’s entrance to her final resting chamber. Her head impacting against the contracted esophageal sphincter, which relaxed in a welcoming manner. With a wet plop, the snack fell into the rough folds of the goddess’s stomach. Acids having already been excreted in preparation of the snack formerly known as Bianca. But now, she was only a part of a meal and nothing more. “Hil…da.” Bianca weakly croaked as her body was subject to the sway of the digestive liquids and the contractions of the rugae-lined walls. Her body nearly filled the entirety of the muscular cavern, one that grumbled in excitement of Bianca’s entrance. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uuauurp

 

The goddess had exhaled some gas that escaped from her stomach, further squishing the contents within. She let the aftertaste of her appetizer roll over her tongue. The snack may have been large enough that it lifted her uvula upward as it passed underneath it and filled up her esophagus. However, the woman’s stomach growled for more sustenance. 

 

It was timely then that the television screen broadcasted a recent piece done by the Electric Type-Gym Leader and Model Elesa. It was a simple commercial of Elesa battling against travelers and modeling on the runway. However, the focus of the commercial was on how sweaty and hot the black-haired model appeared to be. An atypical focus for the commercial, but one that Elesa was able to perform well under. She was still able to utilize her dazzling sensuality to present herself as the most desirable individual in the foreground. The way the sun bounced off her skin as she walked over to get a Casteliacone nearly made the mother want to lick the ice cream off the model’s nude body. Finally, the purpose of the commercial was revealed as Minnie was placed within the Casteliacone. The screen zoomed in on a terrified girl within the white ice cream. The warm vapors exhaled by the hot model was displayed as if they were what caused the ice cream to melt instead of the overbearing sun. Within one frame, the pink lips of the model enclosed over the top of the ice cream. The Minnie’s upper torso was hidden within the depths of the model’s maw. The screen shifted focus once more to show the flailing legs of the Minnie, with the Model looking down on the screen. The sun behind her framing her as being an existence above even the audience. Someone to be desired for their beauty, to be worshipped by her lesser, and to be emulated. In a fashion like how the mother had disposed of Bianca, so too did Elesa in the commercial. The advertisement ending with a relaxed smile from the model and an announcement of the new Minnie’s toppings that are planned for Casteliacones.

 

“Well, I guess they must have figured out some way to cut down on costs if they are able to air these commercials already.” The mother thought as her eyes moved down from the television screen and to the Minnie that was earnestly licking her foot. The thought of throwing the Minnie into her jaws after her efforts titillated her taste buds. Especially after seeing the sexual prowess of a bombshell of woman such as Elesa partaking in the very same activity. However, she let the idea pass as she had other plans for her. The goddess scrunched her toes and tapped her foot. The slight adjustments of her foot had unveiled a pleasant surprise to her. One that she would take advantage of as she moves her foot off the table and onto the carpet below. The hot sweat and grime on the bottom of her bare foot, concentrated from the interior of her loafer and sock earlier, had adhered the Minnie to her foot once more. The little creature was stuck with her head just below the ball of the mother’s foot.

 

This time aware and with an impish smile on her face, the goddess decided to put her worshipper through a through a stress test. Shifting her weight onto the foot that held the Minnie within its grasp. The woman could feel the servile criminal’s body give slightly under her mighty foot as she walked up to her seafoam green slippers. Smiling at the sight of a Mother’s Day gift from her daughter Hildie years prior. “These foolish girls have probably trampled on many lives on their way to this point in their life. So, they have no right to complain if I abide by an eye-for-an-eye.” The goddess decreed as she slid on the slippers preparing to fill the void within her stomach with an entree.a279;

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think in the comment section