- Text Size +

By this point, Hilda’s tongue was probably colored as dark as the dirt and grime that she had licked off the rough sole of her mom’s foot. With nowhere else to redirect her attention to, she noticed the finer features of the fleshy obelisk that laid on top of her. The daughter’s tongue and hands were able to trace out the fleshy creases. They would increase in depth and length each time her goddess would scrunch her foot. The mother’s relatively minor action would move the thin film of salty liquid that lined her soles onto the daughter below. Irritating her raw breasts and skin, matting her hair, and washing down the grime down her throat. “I’m doing this for Bianca and myself.” Hilda would chant to herself, unaware how fleeting her hopes truly were at the moment. This mantra persisted and increased in intensity as the worshipper had noticed her body become warmer. Fearful that she would lose consciousness through overheating, Hilda hoped that focusing on this single mental task would relieve help. By reducing her attention towards the physical stresses of her environment. The physical environment being the organic landscape of the being that she once knew as her mom.

 

Pieces of dirt fell past the worshipper as she noticed the living room lights and noise of the television had washed over her body. A sensation she found familiar to the swinging arc of her mother’s foot when her mom was walking earlier. It was at this point that Hilda, who was still earnest in her task of worshipping her mom’s soles, realized that the front of her body was adhered to the bottom of her mom’s feet. Hilda’s vision raced as the world blurred around her, unable to do anything as the organic pile-driver had settled over Hilda’s form once more. “No. There is no way that mom could be this cruel.” The mother pushed her weight down on her bare feet and lifted herself off the couch. “E…ven…if she thinks that I’m a criminal…” The mother lifted the foot with the Minnie on it. Now knowledgeable of the experience, the Minnie inhaled deeply. “This is just doling out punishment…to punish…to cause fear…for pleasure.” Hilda’s thoughts were squeezed out of her as her mother shifted the majority of her weight on the right foot. Hilda blew out the carbon dioxide that was exchanged for the oxygen in her lungs. She initially felt relatively comfortable and confident that she would be able to endure this. Then the daughter noticed how the step was now longer and the force over her body continued to increase. 

 

Crick

 

Not even one complete step, and Hilda had already felt the first bone in her body fracture. Her screams diminished due to the lack of air in her respiratory tract and muffled by the skin of her mother’s foot that kissed her mouth. The mother’s right foot lifted into the air once more after she placed her left foot back down on the floor. Hilda whined in pain and breathed in haggardly. The bone that fractured was one of her lower ribs. The very act of inspiring and expanding her chest cavity brought the daughter pain. “Is…she trying…to kill…” rough sole pushed down on the carpeted floor once more.

 

Crick. Crick.

 

This time two of Hilda’s ribs had cracked. One adjacent to the first one that broke, and the other on the other side of her chest cavity. Her body would have shaken in pain if it were not for the great force pushing her down from the heavens above. The goddess of a mother trying her best to see exactly what the physical limits of this Minnie were. Hilda’s exhalations came in short, choked, and shallow expirations. With the current of air on her backside signaling that she had to prepare for the next cycle of steps, Hilda prayed to whoever would listen that this would not last for too long. 

 

Thoom

 

Crick

 

Hilda felt the immediate difference of this step from the ones that preceded this one. The floor was now wooden, and another rib had cracked. However, the sharp pain was in the periphery of her mind to the greater concern in her abdominal region. The increased resistance in the floor resulted in the mother’s foot compressing on the daughter’s body. The lungs shrink upon expiration away from the rib cage; thus, they were safe from this tremendous force. The same could not be said for vulnerable organs such as the liver and spleen. The two organs were squished into the surrounding viscera. The blunt traumatic damage inflamed the nerves surrounding their structures and lacerated their internal structures. Blood had begun to seep out of the vascular ire within these sensitive organs as the mother’s foot continued unconcerned of whether the mite below her foot lived or died. Due to the sharp pain in her upper abdomen and burning pain in her lower abdomen, the daughter was unable to breathe properly this time. Instead, Hilda only gave shallow inspirations and expirations without regard to the fact that her body was rushing towards the floor once more.

 

Thoom. CRACK.

 

Suddenly, a pain had begun to shoot down Hilda’s legs, as some parts of her body begun to feel numb. Something that wouldn’t heal had broken. The pain originated from her back and the daughter had felt the bloody bilious fluid rush up her esophagus. She choked it back down as her body convulsed within the right creases of her mother’s mature feet. The dual surfaces that her body rested on equally unforgiving. However, the pressure had seemed to decrease momentarily as the goddess had come to a stop. Regardless, black spots begun to appear in Hilda’s vision, as the mother had chosen at this point to make her next move slowly. The immense pain that Hilda experienced at the hands of her mother distracted her from the light shuffling coming from the other foot slipping into the slipper. Instead, she only began to wonder how she would ever be able to face her mom the same way again. Even if she showed her who she was, and was returned to her normal size, neither of them would be able to look at each other the same way again. Despite the cruelty that her mother had inflicted on her body and psyche with a few callous actions, Hilda still valued her relationship with her mother highly. “She would be heartbroken…what if it’s better…” Hilda felt the foot raise slightly as it moved towards the seafoam green slippers that she got her mom two years ago. The word “Mom” was stitched in a darker green thread at the center of the insole. It was upon this word that Hilda’s body was laid upon. Pressed down by the meaty weight of the treaded upon sole.

 

Hilda was barely able to breathe a whimpered sigh. The fuzzy sole was less tense than the wooden planks that she was smushed upon earlier and redistributed the weight away from her body. Although, the damage that was already done could not be erased. The blood pooling within her body cavity and the ribs plunging into her ribs, with each mild inspiration, resulted in a visceral pain that would not be ameliorated. The decreased pressure of her mother’s steps, which now carried the goddess towards the kitchen, allowed for Hilda’s attention to be directed to the pain radiating from within. Her mind was slowly torn asunder with each pulse of fresh torture, in rhythm with the continued pace of the goddess from above. Hilda’s body did everything that it could to maintain the functioning of her organs. Adapting her senses to the environment, one that Hilda realized entrapped a miasma of her mother’s stench from years of use. “I…have always seen…her wear…ugh…these slippers…inside.” Her mother’s fondness of the gift led to them being soaked with her stale sweat. To the daughter, each step released fresh sweat from the mother’s sole, and dry sweat that was entrapped within the fuzzy insole. 

 

Eventually her mother stopped moving as she was making a pasta salad. The blistering heat added Hilda’s own minuscule sweat to the growing pool surrounding her, as she felt the water level rise to the middle of her arms. “I should just die here…How could anyone live as a…human again after being debased like this.” Hilda’s hopes had begun to vanish as Bianca’s had earlier. Her mother, her goddess, took several steps back to the dinner table. The one that the Hilda and Bianca had initially planned to surprise the mother with her ring. The footsteps now caused waves to form in the pool. Hilda now had to time her breath with the waves or rancid liquid that swept over her head, and the impacts of the cruel and unforgiving soles that forced the air out of her lungs. The sporadic timing of the waves caused her to choke down the bitter liquid and nearly suffocate. It was more than once that within the darkness, Hilda could tell that the nebulous grasp of unconscious had crept into her vision. Only to vanish once more, as luck was a cruel mistress and did not deign to give the tortured Minnie a merciful death. Dragging out Hilda’s agonizing existence as her thoughts transitioned from her begging for her mother to find her, to her mother snuffing her out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The snack was unaware of the torture that Hilda was going through as a digestive pool brought her sentience closer to its terminus. The gut was lacking in gases produced by bacteria like the mouth. However, the nauseating atmosphere was replaced by the gaseous fumes the permeated the blonde’s lungs. Inciting acidic and inflammatory damage from within her body. Bianca, unable to recover from the shockwaves from the mother’s voice, only stared dimly. The digestive burns outside and inside her body eliciting mild twitches and sudden spasms. Unmoving physically, her mind was racing. Running away in vain from the pain of being entrapped within an acid vat. One that tore through her skin and ate through her muscles. Blood pooling out as the memories that she cherished were also lost to the digestive pool. The bones, within Bianca’s body, which conducted heat more easily, was the first to heat up to an extreme degree. Burning the flesh that surrounded it and lighting up her visceral organs. The time that she had with Hilda and Cheren were also burned up as the nerves within her body unilaterally signaled to her cranium of the combustible activity. All that it did in response was loosen its grip on Bianca’s formerly beautiful blonde locks. Her hair was bleached like her bones were as they fell into the growing pool of acid, blood, and sinuous muscle. 

 

Bianca moved her eyes down for the final time in the dark chamber, the final visual image that they sent to her brain was of her muscle of her arms and abdomen sloughing off. The gelatinous orbs within the sockets were immersed by the rising acids, the eyelids protecting them for only a few seconds before they were eviscerated. Her eyes melted into the tumultuous pool, as the next contraction of the stomach pushed the rugae against her softened cranium. Ripping through the skin and smashing through her skull. The gray matter that constituted Bianca’s physical perception of the world was slowly invaded by the now viscous chyme. Fireworks of neurons were gradually silenced as all the snack could do was look up at the esophageal sphincter that was just above her. So close, yet so far away from her immobile body. She was still able to feel the first bolus of masticated pasta salad plop down on her dissolving body. “She…is…eating…more…” These were Bianca’s final thoughts as she realized that she was less than a meal for this mature woman. One that had watched over her along with her daughter before she embarked on her journey as a Pokemon trainer. Something that Bianca had valued due to her strained relationship with her parents that wanted her to take up a more stable profession. Now the ambitious and innocent growing adult barely fit the daily calorie count for the maternal figure. The acidic chyme mixed with the reddish stew of Bianca’s broken body-the muscles and organs dispersing from the bleached skeleton-and the verdant boluses of pasta salad. The two clumps mashed together as the gastric cavity clenched, the space shrinking as the two distinctive pools became one.

 

GROAN. CHURN. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uuuauuurrrp

 

“Oh my. I didn’t expect that this dish would give me this much gas.” The mother said as she brought her free hand to the area below her left breast. One of the mother’s actions that she does without thinking throughout the day. Her toes, the only part of her foot touching the floor scrunched as the episode had reached an emotionally charged part of the narrative, another involuntary movement. The mother’s eyes became wet. “I can’t believe that the trainer just forgot his Charmander out in the rain.” The mother’s sole scrunched causing the Minnie to fell from her sole, and into the grasp of the enraptured audience. “How could people be so callous in the treatment of something so fragile.” The mother’s toes squeezed on the head of the Minnie that barely wriggled. The small movements were not even registered by the goddess above. “It wasn’t even his Pokemon, it was his sister’s. Did he even think of how she would feel if someone that she thought of as family, was snuffed out by his actions?” Once more the Minnie resorted to attempts at worshiping the bulbous toes. Unfortunately, the foot sweat had pooped down into the bottom of the slipper, forcing the Minnie to swallow down the grime laden vinegar. “I couldn’t even imagine that happening to my own Pokemon, to those that I care about. Especially my Hildie.” The mother’s foot slammed back down on the floor, squishing the miserable Minnie underneath the ball of her foot. A small crack was drowned out by the volume of the television. The show was paused, and the mother hit record as she shoved the final piece of her pasta salad into her gullet. Chewing forcefully and angrily at the monstrous display of a human beyond redemption. “Hmph. It’s humans like him that should be turned into Minnies. The mother gave a furtive swallow and stood up. She carried her plate to the sink as she stomped down on the barely struggling Minnie within her slipper. Hilda’s own mother would have squashed her like the well-deserved insect that she thought she was, if she hadn’t remembered what she had planned. The goddess calmed herself down. Grinding her foot in the slipper with the passenger in it. She waited a couple seconds before she felt a light tickle. The goddess, knowing that the insect wouldn’t be able to take much more, walked lightly to her bedroom. This time she would get a good look at her before sending her along to meet her friend. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think in the comment section