- Text Size +

It was almost two hours later, and by now Bethany was on her fourth round of heartlessly abusing Devon’s body for all it was worth. With each consecutive iteration, she took the time to discover new ways to experiment with his body. But a ceaseless barrage of phone calls from their mom finally interrupted her from her fun.

“Hey Mom,” she groaned, holding back her natural inclination to sound upset, considering the woman had just interrupted her.

   …

“Yeah, he’s doing great,” Bethany said, fishing her older brother’s half-dead body out of her vaj. “He’s actually here with me now, just helping me out a little bit with something.”

   … 

“Yeah, mhm.” Devon couldn’t hear their mom’s end of the conversation, but he wasn’t even remotely focused on that anyways. He wasn’t focused on anything other than trying to survive, in the hopes that whenever their parents came home he’d finally be freed from this torture.

   …

“Ohhhh, really? You guys are gonna be stuck there for a while?” She eyed her brother with a cruel smirk, repeating their mother’s words to let Devon know about the change of plans. Out of desperation, he screamed up at Bethany’s phone so that his mom might hear him, but instead he only managed to cough up a glob of his sister’s cum, which had dried along his throat and stained it so bad that he wouldn’t have been able to make a loud enough sound anyways. Nonetheless, Bethany noticed his feeble attempt and sighed, shoving him back against her vulva and using his face to rub circles around her clit, forcibly silencing him while keeping herself stimulated at the same time. 

“Oh shit, well that sucks. I can’t believe he’d lose his passport on the first day.”

   … 

“Yeah.”

   … 

“Yeah, uh-huh.”

   …

“Another couple weeks Mom, really?”

   …

“Ugh, I can’t believe I might have to babysit him for an entire month.” She was faking an attitude of frustration and disappointment, but considering her recent decision to treat her brother as a sex toy, she obviously couldn’t be happier to hear the news.

“Hey by the way, I’ve been kinda curious,” she continued, “what’s gonna happen with Devon?”

   … 

“No, I know that, but I mean like long-term. Cuz remember when you guys brought him back to the house last week and he was moping about cuz of having to live with his parents again—do you actually think he’s gonna permanently live with you guys again, or do you think he might be able to move out one day?”

   …

“Oh yeah, I remember you and Dad mentioning that a few months ago.”

   …

“Well couldn’t you guys still take care of him even if you’re retired?”

   …

“Oh.”

   …

“Yeah, I get what you’re saying.”

   …

“Well I mean, you guys aren’t the only option, he could always live with me. Better than having to live with you guys—no offense.”

   …

“No I didn’t care so much that I had to babysit him, it was more that I was just annoyed cuz you guys wouldn’t let me leave the house. Which I still think is stupid, by the way.”

   …

“Well, it might not seem like it, but we’re really a lot closer than you think.” She smirked, biting her lip as she ground Devon’s face against her pussy, taunting him over the double-meaning of what she said.

“Oh yeah, for sure.”

   …

“Well alright, I’ll tell him the good news then, I know he’ll be relieved to be able to live with me.”

   …

“Yeah don’t worry, I can think of a few chores he’d be able to help out with, even at his size.”

   …

“OK, sounds good then.”

   …

“Love you too. Bye…”

With a satisfied grin, she grabbed Devon’s ankle and lifted him up in front of her face, his body limp and dangling upside down. “I’m assuming you heard that, right? You’re officially coming to college with me, and they said I can be your new guardian from here on out.” He didn’t bother saying anything back, but tears welled up in his eyes as he imagined years of daily abuse at the hands of his little sister.

“Now, where were we…” she said, lowering him back down between her legs to finish him (and herself) off with a final, explosive round of fucking.