- Text Size +

Several months had passed since Bethany had taken ownership over her brother. Officially, they both used the term “guardian” around their parents, and even when they were in private, Bethany never went so far as to call Devon her slave or her property. But it was an unspoken truth of their relationship; nowadays, Devon was just as much Bethany’s sibling as he was her source of entertainment and pleasure. He belonged to her.

Like most abusive relationships, Devon had grown accustomed to how Bethany would treat him. He still didn’t like it, of course, but he accepted that he was his sister’s source of sexual satiety, and thus, the moments of normalcy in between their nightly routine was now looked at as a blessing by the 8 inch tall 23 year old. The first step to happiness is making peace with the bad parts of your life that you can’t change—and the second step is finding joy in the good. Technically, she lets me do whatever I want, like, 95% of the time, he reminded himself, during one particular night in which she’d tied his body up, stuck him perpendicular to the floor, and was thrusting up and down on top of him like a dildo. I just have to put up with the other 5%.

There’s dozens of different ways to have fun with a regular sex toy, but when your sex toy is another human being, the possibilities are exponential. Unfortunately for Bethany (and Devon), she’d gone through a lot of them just in the brief summer before starting college. The teenager’s sexual appetite had been large, so it had taken weeks just for her to reach the point where she wasn’t using her older brother for several hours a day. 

Fast forward to today, and she’d pretty much run out of new ideas. Although that wasn’t to say that using him wasn’t still a lot of fun for Bethany. The current dildo setup she’d prepared him in was the result of ongoing creativity: his feet were adhered to a suction cup that was plastered to the floor, to make sure his body stayed upright, and his arms were strapped to his side with a condom she’d tied around his torso, to keep them from getting hurt. The only downside was that since his head and shoulders stayed inside inside her pussy every time her body bounced back up, she had to give him a few seconds to take deep breaths every now and then so he wouldn’t suffocate. 

“Get ready,” Bethany hastily breathed, barely giving her little fucktoy a warning as she felt herself near the end of her current session. With a series of satisfied grunts, the 18 year old pumped her big brother’s naked, dripping figure several final times into her pussy, her ass cheeks noisily slapping together as her body hopped up and down for the last time before dropping all the way to the floor. Unable to do anything except let it happen, Devon felt his whole body shoot up his little sister’s giant cunt, trapping him in a warm, wet darkness.

She wiggled her hips around on the outside to savor how he felt, feeling his head reach the deepest parts of her vagina. His subdued squirms renewed her ecstatic perception of control over him, and she wished she could just sit there for more than a few seconds, to fully appreciate and relish the sensation of trapping an entire human being inside her pussy. But once her brother’s wiggles became more frantic, she knew she had to let him out so he wouldn’t faint (which he had on several prior occasions; the closer to unconsciousness he got, the better his desperation felt inside her).

With a bothered sigh, Bethany leaned back and reached inside herself to retrieve Devon’s vaginally marinated body. She gave him a moment to  sputter and cough a few times, clearing her fluids from his mouth. Despite not even needing to really do anything, the role of a human dildo was always a physically exhausting one, and he collapsed onto his back with a relieved exhale. His sister leaned over him and gently licked his dick until it was standing up straight, then enveloped it with her lips. This was how it always went; she used him to give herself an orgasm, and then she returned the favor.

After a few minutes, Bethany interrupted the blowjob to pull her head back, prompting Devon with an idea she’d just thought of. “Hey, how would you feel about me lending you to my coach?”

The question caught her brother off guard, and he opened his eyes, looking confused. “What?”

“I wanna make captain for our volleyball team, but my main competition is a third year student who most of the girls already know. So I’m thinking that if I let my coach borrow you, I might be able to persuade her to go with me instead.”

“But you’re just a freshman, why would she ever pick you?”

“Exactly,” Bethany chuckled. “But having her own tiny boy to play with might change her mind.” 

Devon wasn’t sure right away how he felt about the idea. There was a chance that Bethany’s coach wouldn’t abuse him as harshly or as frequently as Bethany did… but she could also be an even bigger nightmare. Besides the obvious fact that his sister inherently cared about him, to some degree. Probably more than a stranger would, at least. Or, he thought, trying to be optimistic, I might even like this other woman. She might actually treat me like a fellow person.

“Anyways,” Bethany continued, “you can think it over, but we gotta hurry up, as soon as you finish I’ve gotta hide you under the bed, I might be bringing a boy back later.” She bent her head back over his tiny cock to suck it back between her lips, as Devon looked at her, somewhat confused. 

“You mean, to, like…?”

Bethany rolled her eyes, removing her mouth again to answer, “Yes, like to fuck him,” and then lowered herself back to his waiting dicklet.

Devon felt a weird emotion; to his knowledge, Bethany hadn’t had sex with anyone other than him in the last few months. He was glad that she wouldn’t be using him again tonight, yet was also annoyed, almost like her return to regular sex signaled an incoming betrayal. Maybe it was because he knew that it wouldn’t stop Bethany from treating him as a sex toy, but now he wouldn’t even be seen as something special anymore, or at least not as special as when she exclusively used Devon. He’d just be another tool in her arsenal; the allure of a shrunken man was wearing off.

Her brother was taking longer than usual to cum, so she stood up while keeping his body pressed against her lips, turned him to the side so his head wouldn’t be right in front of her eyes, and hastily put on some clothes before grabbing her phone.

“Mmgotta use tuh bafwoom,” she roughly explained without taking her mouth off Devon’s dick, taking a peek outside her dorm room to make sure the coast was clear before hurrying to the bathrooms.

“What if somebodummph!” he tried to complain, but with the hand holding him up, she twisted her thumb to cover his face, effortlessly silencing him as she slid into one of the stalls. She pulled her pants down and sat on the toilet, using one hand to hold her brother to her mouth while her other hand pulled up Instagram on her phone.

Eventually Bethany felt a tiny tingle between her lips, and then something salty touched her tongue. “Finally,” she whispered after pulling her brother’s dick out, about the same time as she finished taking a leak. She was about to stick Devon between her boobs while she wiped herself dry, when she noticed that the TP holder was empty. “God, and they’re out of toilet paper? Fucking hate college,” she grumbled. She tried to shake herself dry, obviously to no avail, but then her gaze landed on her brother, and a cruel smirk grew on her face. “Here, I need you to lick me clean,” she told him, turning his body upside down and leveling his head with her pussy. “Remember all those lessons I’ve been giving you on how to eat me out? Just try that, that should work for—”

The bathroom door slammed open, and Bethany shut up as a pair of chattering girls entered. She clenched her jaw, annoyed at their timing, and pressed Devon’s face against her lower lips (which also served the purpose of making sure he’d stay quiet). Quickly rubbing herself to wipe her urine droplets onto her shrunken brother’s face, she waited until she heard both of the girls enter into a pair of stalls, and then stood up, pulled up her pants, flushed the toilet, and stuffed Devon’s body between her boobs to keep him hidden. Without even washing her hands, she hurried back to her dorm room and fell onto her bed, breathing a sigh of relief as she pulled Devon out and set him down beside her.

“Ugh, I got pee in my boobs,” she grumbled with a disgusted look, grabbing a nearby Kleenex to pat the damp area where her brother had been.

“Well I got pee in my fucking face!” her counterpart angrily sputtered, his burning eyes squeezed shut as he tried to feel around for a tissue of his own. His sister only chuckled at his misfortune, tossing the crumpled up tissue at him once she’d used it.

After thoroughly drying his head to get as much of his little sister’s pee off of himself as he could, he threw the tissue back at her. “Okay, I’ve thought it over. You can lend me to your coach or whatever.” It was still possible that this new woman would treat Devon worse than Bethany did, but he knew he wouldn’t be completely abandoned, and clearly his life with his sister was shitty enough that her coach was worth the gamble.

“Great! We’ll head there tomorrow,” she said, and grabbed her brother’s shoebox home from a nearby shelf, nudging him inside so she wouldn’t have to worry about hiding him when she came back with her Tinder date. “Be back in a few hours,” she winked, and then pushed him under her bed before turning off the lights and heading out.