- Text Size +

The next day, after an arduous practice session wherein Bethany played harder than she ever had at practice before, she stopped by her dorm room to pick Devon up so they could head over to her coach’s house. Coach Suzanne’s house was in a dilapidated area on the outskirts of town, a dirty, white, single-story abode with only enough upkeep to save it from being a dump. Before his sister even arrived at the front door, Devon started to feel uneasy, catching glimpses of their surroundings through Bethany’s hoodie pocket, but he still hoped for the best. OK, so whoever lives here probably isn’t gonna be a milf, the boy told himself, but she still might end up being nicer than Bethany. Although his doubts from the day before clarified into a string of epiphanies, and Devon realized that if Bethany was willing to risk her reputation by offering a shrunken person as a “toy” in exchange for the leadership role, then she had to have been fairly certain that her coach had a cloudy set of morals at best. But I also know Bethany loves me, because I’m her brother, so she also probably wouldn’t offer me to someone she thought was truly evil. “She’s not truly evil” was a considerably low bar to clear though, and there was definitely plenty of misery that he could endure in the gap between “evil” and “moderately decent human being.”

Not allowing herself to look deterred by the setting, Bethany knocked confidently on her coach’s front door. The sound of groaning floorboards grew steadily louder, until the door’s latch was unlocked and the door slowly opened. From the shadows of the house emerged a gigantic woman; not just large to Devon like how all normal people were, but a true behemoth. At six feet and three inches tall, nearly 350 pounds, and approaching 50 years of age, Suzanne Connors was the total opposite of what Devon was hoping for. Where the boy had idealized and dreamt of being offered to someone small, thin, and young (all of them seemed unrealistic, but really just one or two of them would’ve been nice), he instead found himself in the presence of a tall, fat old woman. Her pale skin was saggy and wrinkling, showing clear signs that she was in the later stages of her life, and she had brown, shoulder-length hair that needed a trim. Her lips were thin too, dwarfed by a hefty Greek nose and bushy eyebrows. The bulk of her excess weight belonged to her ass, but not in the “curvy” or “thick” way that excited most men. Nowadays, it seemed closer to that of an overgrown tumor, and often times, the woman had to turn sideways a little just to get through doors. The khaki shorts she wore hadn’t even been available in-store; she’d had to buy the largest size online, and yet they still seemed tight and ill fitting. She had a camel toe clearly visible between her legs, and it seemed so prominent that Devon wondered if she’d literally pushed the crotch of her shorts into her pussy just to make it stand out more. Tucked into the khakis was a red, worn out polo shirt, only barely able to contain her flub of stomach from spilling out. Although Suzanne was technically wearing a bra, neither Bethany nor Devon were able to tell, since her breasts were so monstrous that they came down to her stomach, and Devon wondered if that was because of how fat she was or how old she was. Probably both.

“Oh, good evening Bethany,” the woman croaked, looking around the neighborhood suspiciously, clearly confused why (and how) one of her players had shown up at her front door. “What are you doing here?”

“Hey Coach!” Bethany replied, not sounding at all disturbed by the woman’s appearance or dismayed by the woman’s apprehensive attitude. “Sorry for popping in on you out of the blue. I had to rush home after practice to grab my brother, and then when I came back to campus I saw that you’d already left. But I wanted to see if I could talk to you before tomorrow.”

“That’s okay,” she grunted. “What’s this about?”

“Well first, um… have you made your mind up yet about who to make captain?”

“Like I told you girls today, I’ve narrowed it down to you and Claire. You were great out there today, but Claire’s been one of my players for a couple years now, and I’ve only known you a couple weeks. Being captain is about more than just skill or perseverance. The captain’s responsible for leading the players and helping everyone to work in unison. That’s why I usually give it to players who have been there longer, because they know everyone best. That doesn’t mean you don’t have a shot though. I just need a few more days to know for sure.”

“Yeah no, that makes total sense. That’s why I’ve been trying to hang out with some of the girls outside of practice. I wanna get to know them better, even if I don’t end up getting picked, but especially if I do.” Bethany hesitated, and then sighed. “But… to be honest, I’m not 100% sure I’ll have the time for all that alongside my school work, considering I also have to watch my little brother everyday.”

Suzanne raised an eyebrow, “Oh? Are you his guardian, or do you just help your parents out while they’re at work? How old is he?”

“Well he’s 24, so technically he’s an adult,” she said, rolling her eyes—she might’ve only been 18, but she clearly considered herself as much more of a person than her brother. “So I’m not his guardian in a legal sense. At least not yet. He developed DSD a few months ago though, so now he’s too small to live on his own, and I’m the only one who watches and takes care of him.” Reaching into her sweatshirt pocket, she pulled out Devon’s body, and finally he was brought into the light. He was once again completely nude, arms tied behind his back and mouth taped shut like he’d been kidnapped. His feet were adhered to the suction cup from the day before, the one that facilitated his role as a dildo. “But having to take care of him is just so much work,” she cooed, stroking his 8-inch body like he was a pet, and nudging his exposed genitals like he was a toy.

Suzanne’s eyes flared, and she quickly glanced between him and Bethany, surprised at the revelation but turned on by the boy’s tiny form. Her loud, husky breathing increased, and her nostrils flared as she reached out to grab him, looking around her neighborhood again to make sure nobody was watching. Devon’s expression became easily alarmed as his sister handed him over to the terrifying ogre of a woman, and Suzanne ignored his fear as she fiddled with his dick like she was testing the goods (his tiny pricklet used to be impressive at regular size, so despite its size, it still looked cute given the context). Trained over so many months by his teenage sister, it only took a few seconds before Devon’s cock started to harden against the pudgy finger of the woman holding him.

“Is this really your brother?” Suzanne huffed, unwilling to believe that such a seemingly normal young girl could treat her own family like an item to be pawned.

Bethany giggled and pulled out her phone, searching for an image in her photos gallery before turning to hold the screen next to her brother. There it was, a picture of the two of them from Bethany’s 18th birthday party. Devon was at least six feet tall, with a happy smile on his face that showed he was proud of his sister for being all grown up now. Meanwhile, Bethany only came up to his shoulders and looked slightly annoyed at how hard Devon was hugging her. Oh, how the times had changed.

“That’s from earlier this year,” Bethany declared, pleased to see that in such a short time, she had clearly come out as the one on top. “You might not be able to see his little weiner, but I think it’s pretty obvious that they’re the same person, even if he’s way smaller now.” She swiped to show a few more pictures of their family over the years, including ones with their parents, just to make it extra clear to her coach that she had been posing with her brother, and not just some friend or extended relative. “So yeah. Used to be my brother, our parents still think he’s my brother, sometimes I have to tell people we’re related. But as you can see for yourself,” she snickered, gesturing to Devon’s unwanted erection, “he’s clearly more of a pet now. Or like, a toy that I’m technically related to. But I make sure to keep him safe and happy, so long as he, you know, earns his keep.” She winked at Suzanne, “If you know what I mean.”

Suzanne let out a guttural chuckle, twirling her finger in circles around Devon’s cock and thinking about how long it had been since she’d been with a man. He tried desperately to squirm his way out of her grasp, unable to voice his disapproval or make any signs to his sister that he had changed his mind. This plain faced, dreary-looking woman was the opposite of what he’d hoped Bethany would offer him to, in every single aspect. Suzanne was probably even older than his own mother—oh how he wished he could be back in his loving parents’ care. Under Bethany, that life had seemed like a distant memory, but in Suzanne’s grasp, it felt like it might be impossible to ever return home.

“If I become captain though,” Bethany continued, “then I’m not sure if I’ll have enough time to take care of him. I mean, I have to bring him to class a lot of the time so that he isn’t cooped up all day in my dorm room by himself, but he then he was interrupting my classes so I had to start taping his mouth shut whenever we went out in public.”

“So you need someone to babysit him for a few hours every now and then, whenever you get too stressed out?” Suzanne asked.

Bethany laughed and shook her head, “Oh, definitely more than just ‘now and then.’ I’ve been hella busy lately.”

“You need someone to watch him every day then?”

“‘Every day’ feels like you’re putting it lightly,” Bethany sighed. “I was looking for a real break over the season, not just a bit of a lighter load. I need someone to take over as his caretaker full-time. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for the whooooole season.”

Suzanne swallowed, so excited by the prospect of owning a tiny, young man that she was already starting to feel impatient. “I probably have enough time in my schedule to help you two out then,” she replied, not even looking up at Bethany.

Devon’s little sister feigned surprise, her eyes widening as she smiled and gasped in delight. “Oh my God, really? You’re the best, thank you so much Coach. And I know Devon’ll be grateful for someone to show him more attention than I can, won’t you?” For the first time since they arrived, Bethany’s gaze lowered to meet her older brother’s, and he was pretty sure there was the twinkle of a threat peeking out of her expression. “Here, lemme show you a little preview,” she added, and gently guided her coach’s massive hand down towards the woman’s crotch. Devon writhed senselessly as the meaty camel toe approached him, thick and fat and already emanating with a sweaty musk that made him want to vomit. He was so desperate to get away that his jaw managed to untape part of his gag from his lip, and he screamed out for help… just in time for the two women to respond by forcing his helpless body against Suzanne’s fat cunt. Bethany’s finger kneaded his head rhythmically against the older woman’s lower lips, and Suzanne even started to grow wet as she allowed the teenager to rub her brother’s body against her. Suzanne’s hand took over from Bethany’s, and already Devon could tell that the older woman was more forceful and assertive, less preoccupied with the foreplay and more concerned about the meat of the issue—no pun intended. She closed her eyes, and briefly pretended that Devon’s head was the tip of a man’s cock, teasing her clit through the thick fabric of her shorts.

Bethany did feel bad about having to trade her brother off, but getting the captain position was important to her. While Devon’s life essentially had no real prospects or promises at his size, Bethany’s life was filled with a plethora of possibilities, and it would’ve been a shame for her not to use her brother to her advantage when what she had to gain was so much more important than what he had to lose. So she did nothing to stop her coach’s assault on her brother, and was patient enough to watch and wait until finally Suzanne pulled back, lifting Devon’s body up to her face after noticeably soaking her shorts.

“Yeah, I don’t think watching after your brother will be a problem,” she smirked, admiring his shrunken, muscular form and sloppily covering his head in a noisy, wet kiss. “I’ll gladly watch him for however long you need.” She turned to address Bethany, “And you know what? For you to make this kind of sacrifice, I think it shows real character. So you can have the spot.”

Now Bethany’s expression showed genuine surprise, and she squealed in excitement, unable to hold herself back from hugging the giant woman. “Holy shit, thank you so much Coach! I promise, you won’t regret this.” She winked at her brother, ignoring the tears in his eyes as he tried fighting back Suzanne’s thumb from overpowering him. “If he ever stops cooperating for you or starts misbehaving, just let me know. I know all the tricks to make him play along.”

“Will do,” Suzanne smiled, opening the collar of her polo and pushing Devon’s body so deep into her enormous, wrinkled, sweaty cleavage that his entire 8-inch figure disappeared.

Bethany turned around and waved goodbye as she headed back to her car. “See you tomorrow, Coach! And maybe I’ll even see Devon at some point at one of the games!” But inside, all three of them doubted very much that that would be true.