- Text Size +

Suzanne had an appointment with one of her players’ parents shortly after Bethany handed over possession of her brother, so Devon’s first few hours with his sister’s coach was spent inside of the older woman’s underwear, positioned halfway against her clit, and halfway in the hairy bush above it. It was obviously a torturous ordeal for him to be relegated to such a cramped and compromising position; Bethany had rarely ever kept him in her panties, even for a brief amount of time, because she knew that his tiny squirming would be a liability for her attention to anything. But Suzanne was a novice to the world of owning personal little sex slaves—she hadn’t realized just how big of a distraction his tiny body could be. And in her opinion, having to keep calm about him and ignore the sensations he was causing was just as torturous (if not more-so) than whatever he had to go through.

Later that evening, Suzanne was finally back at home, and now found herself in a position to actually make use of Devon’s “talents.” She’d kept him in her panties, but took her clothes off so that she could change into a thin and flowy nightgown. Even though she typically didn’t go to bed for a few hours past the current time, she was confident that she’d be spending most of the rest of the night in her bedroom. And for what she was planning on doing, the monstrous-sized coach wanted to be comfortable and able to move freely.

“Are you exciiiiited?” the woman growled with a throaty chuckle, reaching her hand down to her underwear and finding the human-sized lump she’d stowed away several hours ago. Her breathing became heavier and quicker, as her excitement increased and she lumbered onto her bed. Suzanne’s ass—nauseatingly gargantuan, riddled with cellulite, and violently wobbling with seemingly every move she made—crashed against her mattress, which groaned under her weight and drowned out the panicked whimpers coming from Devon.

“I’d be excited if I were you,” she added, although they both knew that was a lie. “Getting to spend time with a real woman, instead of your sister. Did she play around with you too? It sounded like it. That couldn’t have been easy for you two’s relationship.” She snorted with laughter, guiding her hand to grip Devon’s head between her pointer and middle fingers through the fabric of her underwear, kneading his face against her vaj. She sighed, and relaxed, smiling with satisfaction over how lucky she was to have been gifted such a rare and special kind of toy like Devon. Even after all these hours, he still wanted to struggle for some reason (although Suzanne didn’t blame him too much—it was probably just animal instinct to fight back a little bit). But all she’d have to do was firmly squeeze her fingers together, creating such an insane pressure on Devon’s head that his dome felt like it would pop, and like activating a switch, he would immediately get the message and stop. “I’ll let you squirm a little later,” she told him; it was obvious what “later” would entail, and it made him sick to his stomach.

Suzanne soon felt compelled to move on from her warm-up, and she pulled her panties aside, revealing Devon’s disgusted form. She got a bit of a kick out of seeing him sprawled against her sex, naked and covered in a mixture of sweat and discharge. At 8 inches, he was obviously a lot taller than her vagina, and yet he somehow seemed dwarfed by it. She danced her fingers against his back, pushing his torso partly past her lips, like his upper body was caving into her. At the same time, her thumb rested against the back of his head, which she used to massage herself in a circular motion.

“I know how horny men can get,” Suzanne said, “especially young ones like you. I didn’t have the biggest libido when I was your age. But you know what? It started to grow a lot as I got older. I became more experienced, I learned what I liked and what I didn’t like. What things boys were good at and what was better when I took care of it instead.” She quickly rubbed her clit with Devon’s face to emphasize her point, chuckling as he tried to break way from a clean gasp of air. “But one thing I definitely remember about when I was your age was how guys always seemed to want it. I could never keep up with my boyfriend in college. So I’m sure you’re the same way. And who would really be better suited for meeting your needs: someone like Beth, still learning the ins and outs, or someone like me? I’m real, I’m au naturale. I have decades of experience; she’s probably only been having sex what, a couple years? And your sister’s got nice boobs, but mine are waaaaay better, don’t you think?” She chuckled again, and pulled on his hair to force him to look up at her and catch a glimpse of her heaving breasts. Devon wasn’t sure about “better,” but it was undeniable that they were a whole lot bigger. She also got a look at his face, red and worn out, his eyes too scared to look up at hers. She was a little annoyed by his complete lack of enthusiasm though, so she thrust his face back down against her cunt to continue masturbating with.

“If you wanna make me happy, you could try using your tongue a bit,” Suzanne grumbled, upset by Devon’s resistance. Perhaps she’d overestimated his obedience after such a convincing display from Bethany. Even despite how colossal Suzanne was, how truly dangerous she could be to someone like Devon, he still didn’t dare to open his mouth and attempt to service his new master. She had an agonizingly strong, musky scent about her that was impossible to ignore. And that wasn’t even mentioning the threat that he might get some of her pubes in his mouth; at his size, the thick strands would be like wires poking around his tongue and gums, long enough to slide down his throat and maybe even come out the other end. So he took his chance with keeping his mouth closed, figuring it’d be best to use their first foray together to test her cruelty. Luckily for him, the woman wasn’t evil enough to punish him for his lack of loyalty—but without any oral participation on his part, she started to get bored of just rubbing herself, and decided it was time to bring things up a notch.

“I don’t know how much pussy you got in your life before you shrank—or how much you got with Beth,” she remarked, clutching his body in her meaty fist as she lumbered off her bed. “But I can promise you that it won’t be as much as you’re gonna get while living with me. So you better learn to enjoy it.” Quickly and crudely, Suzanne adhered Devon’s feet to a suction cup, and then stuck his body onto a plastic step-stool that she set down on the ground. 

“I gotta tell you, it’s been so long since I felt the real thing,” she smiled, positioning her body directly over the top of him. As her chunky, sturdy legs positioned themselves on both sides of the poor boy, he felt nearly too scared to look up—but the fearful curiosity got the better of him. He was in the same position he’d been in with Bethany dozens of times before, but Suzanne was a whole other beast. As his head craned upwards, he was only barely able to see the woman’s sex, since her thighs were so fat that they nearly covered it. But her point of aim was still visible: large red lower lips, already wet, beneath a forest of heavy bush. Her entire body was girthy, and seemed to be double what he was used to with Bethany, which obviously just made him feel all the more small beneath Suzanne’s shadow. The changes his life had gone through in the past 48 hours—coupled with how exhausted he already was—became genuinely too much for him to handle, and he pretended to faint, his body suddenly going limp and doubling over like a wilted flower. He was no longer positioned like a dildo, and even though he would no longer be able to fit inside Suzanne’s sex, his plan couldn’t be a permanent solution for the long term stay with his sister’s coach.

The woman above didn’t even seem to mind, and she squatted down, only barely able to hold steady her enormous weight. She stopped just before making contact with Devon, and instead reached down to hold his body upright, forcing him back into proper sex-toy mode. “I know what’ll wake you up,” she snickered, and guided his head til she felt his hair brush against her labia. Then she continued lowering herself, accepting the top of him between her folds and into her body, until her legs were unable to support her descending weight any more and she fell the rest of the way down, crashing onto the stool and practically slurping Devon’s 8-inch body up until he was completely submerged inside of her.

Immediately, he began writhing around in discomfort, and Suzanne let out a deep laugh that shook her belly. “Looks like you’ve joined us again!” she exclaimed. “Wow, I’ve never woken someone up with my snatch before,” the beastly woman added, bringing forth a renewed series of laughter. But the sensation she felt quickly quieted her, and her focus shifted to concentrate on Devon’s squirms, which pushed against her vaginal walls and triggered a kind of carnal, sexual emotion that the matured woman had never even experienced before. “Jesus, you feel even better than the real thing,” she husked. “Definitely bigger than any dick I’ve ever taken.”

With his body completely trapped, Suzanne began gyrating her body back and forth. It was her own kind of squirming, and her hands gripped her knees and squeezed at her folds of fat, like her nerves and muscles felt inclined to stretch and move without knowing exactly where or why. It was unbelievable and incomparable for Suzanne, but for Devon, it was all the horrors he’d come to know with Bethany, but accentuated to a degree he hadn’t previously thought possible. Everything was hotter, everything was wetter, and inside someone as huge as Suzanne, he felt more trapped than ever before. Under the control of someone who was essentially a stranger, he no longer had the slight peace of mind that Bethany might save him or stop before he got hurt. And at least Bethany had communicated with him a lot about her plans in between their sessions; Suzanne might’ve considered herself more experienced, but she didn’t know how to handle someone like Devon.

After a few minutes, the lack of fresh oxygen became apparent to the trapped boy, and his squirms of discomfort became panicked and desperate. He fought so much against Suzanne’s inner clutches that it made him sore, but his struggling was no match for a person of her size, and while he was hurting himself in a bid for her attention, she just used it as an opportunity to enjoy him even further. In other words, the worse off Devon was, the better Suzanne felt, and she didn’t even realize she was causing him a problem in the first place.

Just when Devon feared he would actually faint for real (although being unconscious might not have been such a bad thing), he felt Suzanne shudder, and let out some kind of half gasp, half moan, before she loudly exhaled and went still. After a few deep breaths to catch herself, she lifted herself off of Devon’s body—making sure to hump his figure a few more times for good measure—and collapsed against the side of her bed.

She looked at the shrunken boy’s naked body, covered in her juices and with several pubes stuck to him, and couldn’t held but laugh. “God, that was a good time,” she commented, and unfastened his legs from the suction cup she’d used for him. After taking another minute to cool off, she heaved herself up and took Devon to the bathroom so she could wash his body clean and pat him dry. But where Bethany would normally give her brother a break and let him return back to whatever it was he was doing, Suzanne instead felt lonely, and took Devon with her back to bed instead of giving him the rest of the night off.

“I’ve been wanting a man in my life again for so long,” she whispered, bringing his body up to her lips and sloppily kissing his face and chest. “I never would’ve thought someone like you would come along though. You’re just so perfect!” She laughed, adding, “You fill me right up,” before kissing him along his nether region as her way of saying thanks.

Devon was utterly disgusted; his prior feelings towards Bethany felt more akin to annoyance compared to the fury and revulsion he had for Suzanne (although it wasn’t lost on him that Bethany had put him here to begin with, trading his freedom for a marginally noteworthy spot on her team that served mostly to boost her ego more than anything else). But despite the hatred he felt towards Suzanne, his dick had a mind of its own, and responded to its direct attention, stirring itself into a moderate erection that Suzanne could feel poking at her lips. “Awww, that’s cute,” Suzanne said, her warm coffee breath washing over Devon and making him cough. “Maybe in the morning though. For now, we gotta get a good night’s rest.” Before Devon could ask where his bed would be, Suzanne shoved his body into her cleavage, burying his body between her sweaty and moist breasts. She wasn’t even wearing a bra, but they were so large that they seemed to be able to naturally hold onto him, as Suzanne settled into her bed. When she turned onto her side, the weight of one of her boobs softly pressed against and kept him in place, and he realized that she was totally finished for the night. He wouldn’t be getting a bed tonight. Or maybe any other night.

Suzanne wasn’t just his newest keeper. She would be his whole world.