- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Some less extreme content here. Enjoy.

Tom opened his eyes. He was looking at the bright sky above, his vision not obscured by anything. A few clouds were flying across this perfectly blue screen. 

     Did she carry him here?

     He felt well rested, although quite hungry. He had not eaten anything since that time the day before. He lifted his arm to remove a piece of dust from his eye. The movement made him realise that his clothes were very stiff.

     Oh yes. The dried saliva.

     He sighed with resignation. That was how his reality was going to look like from then on. 

     He decided to savour this moment of peace and silence, as there was no telling how long it would last, before another sick thing happened, and just kept laying there. 

     It would seem that the events from the previous day have made him go completely mad. However, his state of mind resembled more of an indifference. Nothing mattered anymore. He just wanted to be left alone in peace and continue like this. He did not think about his fallen comrades. He did not even think about Frank, who was supposed to save him. Just lying there, in silence. 

     After a short moment he heard a splash of water. It reminded him of just how thirsty he was. He decided to risk breaking out of his zen state and turned his head sideways in order check if he was not mistaken.

     Looking to the right he saw a lake. The water must have been very hot, because steam was rising from it. At the other side he saw the blonde giantess, their tormentor. 

     Her body was submerged under water. Only her neck and head were sticking out. She kept her eyes closed, her head, titled backwards, resting on the shore motionlessly. The lips were slightly opened. 

     Tom shivered. It reminded him of her eating habits. 

     He observed her for a moment. It did not seem as if she was about to change her position. The lake must have been quite deep to be able to contain her entire body. It was about as wide, as she could reach with her spread arms.

     Tom decided that it was time to refresh himself and his clothes. There was no telling, when a new opportunity for that would apear, so he thought that he had to make the most of what he got, then and there. 

     He did not bother to remove his clothing. After that saliva bath everything had to be cleaned anyway. He came close to the edge of a rock he was standing on and looked down. The steam was really hot. Probably too big of a temperature for him...

     Suddenly his foot slipped on the wet surface and he fell right into the boilimg hot water.

     'Aaahh!' he screamed in pain, as hot liquid touched his body.

     As soon as his head was going to submerge, he felt, as something lifted him in the air with a very quick motion. 

     He opened his eyes. It was the giantess. She was holding him at her eye level. She just saved his life... Though, she seemed irritated.

     'Quit making so much noise!' she yelled. 'I was trying to relax! Damn, you are so weak! Even water hurts you.'

     She placed him on the soild ground and submerged under water entirely, staying there for some time.

     He quickly took of his shirt and trousers in order to remove still hot clothes from his body. He hid behind a rock to hide his naked body.

     She really did it. She saved him. But why? 

Was she not supposed to take pleasure from human suffering? Maby she just respected the deal she made with him and Frank. Although, this death, she had just protected him from, would not have been her fault anyway. He did not know what was going on anymore. 

     When she emerged from the water he said: 'Thank you... for saving my life.'

     'I only saved you because I did not want you to make any more noise while boiling to death.' sounded her reply. 'I don't care about you at all.'

     She crossed her arms on her chest and stared at the space in front of her.

     'In fact I could just swallow you here and now.' she added shortly after.

     Something told Tom that she did not totally mean, what she just said but he decided not to stretch her patience.

     He was much cleaner now, although his body was in pain. He decided not to get close to the lake anymore and just sat down leaning against cold surface of a large rock. From there he watched the giant woman, as she continued to relax in the hot spring. 

     A few minutes have passed. Tom felt that his live was not in danger anymore. He decided to ask the giantess a few questions. He wanted to learn more about this mysterious being, so similar to humans, yet so different.

     'Why are you so evil?'

     She looked in his direction. This question came as a surprise to her.

     'What do you mean by that?' there was no hint of anger in her voice. She seemed to be curious about the direcrion in which this conversation was heading.

     He swallowed nervously. 'You know... you kill people and... you... enjoy it so much... when you... torment them.'

     Saying this was very hard for him, as it brought up bad memories. Also he did not know what her reaction would be. She seemed to be thinking deeply about her reply.

     'I don't know. I guess it's just fun and there is no reason not to. You also kill other creatures, which are weaker than you, because you have to eat.'

     Well, she had a point there. But it just did not feel right.

     'But humans are different... We have feelings...

     'Do animals not have feelings?' she laughed.

     'And you? Do you ever feel anything? When you murder another intelligent cteature just like you? A smaller version of you, esentially?'

     'Well yes. Pleasure.' while she was saying this, she started lifting herself from the water slowly. Those blue, cold eyes of hers piercing into Toms soul.

     'I love it, when you look at me with fear.' she stated, getting closer.

     'I love it, when you try to escape...'

     With a swift move she travelled the distance between them, stopping with her face inches from Toms body. He subconsciously took a step back.

     'But you can't!' she added, jumping forward and wrapping her lips around his upper body, just as she did with Rob... 

     He started to wiggle around trying to get free from ger giant lips but he stood no chance.

     'I love it, when you wiggle around in my mouth. Mmm yes. Just like that.' 

     She slurped him in. She pressed him against her palate using her tangue and sucked on him a bit. His burnt skin started tingling, as more and more of her saliva was pouring over him.

     'And finally. I love it when you squirm while going down my throat!'

     Her pronounciation was affected by Toms presence inside her mouth but he could understand it just all to well. These words made him shiver.

     She tilted her head back. Now he was genuinely scared. Was she really going to eat him? 

     She started to swallow. He could feel his head entering her throat, passing under her uvula. He screamed with terror until finally...

     She took him out using her fingers. She was laughing. Tom was breathing hard, the adrenaline still rushing through his veins.

     She placed him down carefully. He was coated in her saliva. 

     Again.

    'I see,' he said, 'but, if you continue like this, you will always be alone and sad.'




     

    






Chapter End Notes:
Feel free to rate the story!