- Text Size +

Finn pulled the graduation cap from his head, casting it high into the air as it joined a squadron of navy blue and yellow caps before landing back down onto the football field as graduates and their families cheered. Finn pumped his arm up triumphantly, retrieving his cap and returning it to his head before continuing to cheer. It still felt surreal, knowing that he was officially done with high school. He almost expected his alarm to wake him up, prompting an early rise for classes. 


“We did it!” Dan cried, running over as families flooded onto the field for pictures and the former students congratulated one another. 


“We did it!” Finn applauded, shaking his best friend’s hand. 


“We did it!” Katelyn joined in, wrapping Finn in a hug from behind. 


Spinning around, Finn gave his girlfriend a well earned kiss. Although it was a short one, they both knew deep down that there would be more to come in the future. 


“Katelyn!” A voice called out from the crowd, “Finn!” 


Spinning to see who’d called for him, Finn’s heart skipped a beat upon realizing it was Tina. He instinctively took a step back, worried about what she had to say to him and Katelyn. She’d been slightly nicer than neutral at the ice cream shop, but that was without Katelyn only a few feet away. Exchanging a confused and nervous glance with his girlfriend, Finn cautiously waited for Tina to make the first move. 


“Well, I guess I won’t beat around the bush any longer and just get to the point: I’m sorry about what happened at the party.” 


Katelyn looked like she was about to choke on her own words, “Y-You are?” 


“I am. I don’t know what I was thinking. I guess I just wanted to see you pissed off again. I didn’t think you would…you know…”


“I’m really, really sorry about that. I wasn’t thinking straight, and it was a super big asshole thing for me to do.” 


“I’ll admit, I was a bit drunk by that point, too. I really should’ve thought before trying to start drama with someone who can turn into a giant,” Tina smiled, “I say we let bygones be bygones and put this behind us. You and Finn are a cute couple, really. I’m an ass for trying to mess with you guys.” 


As Katelyn searched for an answer, it became more and more evident that Tina’s apology was just about the last thing she was expecting, “Well, thank you, Tina. I agree. Let bygones be bygones.” 


She smiled, giving a quick nod, “Good luck, guys! Enjoy your summer!” Tina waved before turning to join her family. 


Alone amongst the sea of people, Katelyn and Finn exchanged silent glances, wondering what to say next. 


“Well, that was unexpected,” Katelyn began, breaking the silence. 


“Yeah,” Finn agreed. 


“You know…” Katelyn whispered, resting her arm on his shoulder, “My parents are gonna be out of town tonight. Once graduation’s over, they’re heading out. Which means…”


“…I should come over,” Finn finished. 


“Exactly! I’ve been dying to get some proper alone time with you again!” 


“I think I can manage that,” He winked. 


——


Under the false premise that he was staying at Dan’s for the night, Finn slowly eased his car to a stop in Katelyn’s driveway. Texting his friend thanks for once again agreeing to cover for him, Finn grabbed his backpack packed with clothes and jogged up to her door before rapping on the hard surface. Less than a second later, it swung open. 


“I’ve been expecting you,” Katelyn greeted, flashing him a smile, “Come in!” 


Finn allowed himself a moment to gaze at the interior of her house. No matter how many times he walked through the front door, he was convinced he’d never stop being amazed. 


“So, are we gonna watch a movie first or are we just jumping straight int—” Finn began, before Katelyn suddenly seized the front of his shirt in her fist. 


“Bedroom. Now,” She ordered, the fires of lust burning in her eyes. 


Without any choice, though not complaining, Finn allowed himself to be led up the stairs and into her room for what would surely be an action-packed night. Slamming the door shut, Katelyn raced over to her nightstand to retrieve something small resting there. 


“Cut the lights. Trust me,” She grinned. 


Slapping the switch beside him, Finn cast the entire room in darkness. Panting hard, all he could hear were the sounds of their heavy breathing. With a single click, the room was bathed in a familiar red glow. Katelyn tossed the object she’d grabbed, her LED remote, onto the nightstand and slowly crept her way across the bedroom like a tigress stalking her prey. Finn’s heartbeat raced, his fingers fumbling to grasp his shirt. 


“I’ll get that for you,” Katelyn purred, grasping the shirt fabric before pulling the garment up and over his head in one motion, “Now how about you get mine?” 


With his hands shaking in anticipation even more, Finn slowly lifted away his girlfriend’s shirt to reveal her lacy black bra. Slipping her shorts down around her ankles revealed she had panties to match. Quick to remove his own shorts, Finn had just enough time to kick them away before Katelyn gently rested her hand on his chest. From merely the power of her soft fingertips, Finn was commanded to the bed. 


“Sit,” She commanded, and like a well-trained dog, Finn promptly obeyed. 


“As you could imagine, five days goes by very slowly when you’re bored,” Katelyn began, her arms reaching behind for the clasp of her bra, “So, in addition to spending day after day masturbating myself silly, I also thought up some new positions I want to try.”


Her bra fell to the ground, her breasts bouncing as they became free of all restraint. Finn’s eyes were glued to them, a better hypnosis charm than a dangling pendant could ever hope to be. So mesmerized was he, Katelyn’s slow removal of her panties went completely unnoticed. The spell was only broken when she cupped a hand beneath each breast and slowly lowered them on either side of his member. 


Unable to contain his gasp of excitement, Finn watched eagerly as his length disappeared completely in her cleavage. His breathing began to hasten, realizing what was in store. Squeezing her breasts firmly together, Katelyn began to lift herself up and down. Closing his eyes, Finn felt Katelyn’s breasts seemingly growing around him, spilling over onto his hips. Realizing that her breasts were growing, his eyes shot open to find himself being forced to look up at his girlfriend, now towering overhead. 


“K-Katelyn?” He gasped, passing the point of no return.


“You didn’t think we’d have boring, old, normal sex, did you? Doctor Hopkins said it’s alright to keep the growing in the bedroom!” 


With a final groan, Finn bucked his hips as his orgasm took control. His member twitched and thick globules of cum painted Katelyn’s crème breasts white. At least, he thought that’s what was happening. When the waves of pleasure subsided, Finn looked to see his member still firmly sandwiched in its cleavage prison. Clearly pleased with the results, Katelyn parted her breasts to see the results for herself. 


Thick ropes of cum had been smeared all over her cleavage. Noticing a particularly large glob still intact, Katelyn quickly wiped it up with her finger before depositing it in her mouth to savor it. Dramatically letting her finger pop from between her plush lips, she next set her sights to Finn’s member, covered in smears of cum. Leaning forward with mouth agape, Katelyn effortlessly took in his entire length. Being twice as large meant her tongue could effortlessly lick every last trace of cum away. Once satisfied with her work, Katelyn shrank down to her normal size and sat up. 


“I’m gonna go clean up real quick before we continue,” She winked, gently dragging her nails across his shoulder. 


Allowed a moment to himself, Finn quickly caught his breath and wondered what Katelyn could possibly have in store next. He’d get his answer soon enough, as Katelyn returned a few moments later with a devilish smile on her face. Finn jumped to his feet, eager for her next move. Swaying her hips dramatically, she strode up to Finn before coming to a sudden stop less than an inch away. 


Grabbing a handful of his hair in a loose fist, Katelyn closed her eyes and suddenly surged upwards until she was six feet tall. Now a head taller, she proceeded to bury her nose in his brown locks. Inhaling deeply, she placed a warm, wet kiss on his forehead before moving to his ear. The feeling of her hot and heavy breath against his sensitive skin; the sounds of her tongue smacking against her lips as she came ever closer, but never quite touched him, was about to send him over the edge. 


Resting a finger beneath his chin, Katelyn silently commanded Finn to look up at her. Before he could grasp what was happening, she leaned forward and began to kiss him. Desperately, hungrily, mercilessly, she stole kiss after kiss. Her tongue battled against his as she nibbled and sucked on his lower lip. Finn wasn’t even aware of her slow, steady growth until she was forced to break away, a long strand of their mixed saliva breaking off as they parted. 


Finn quickly found himself face to face with Katelyn’s full C-Cup breasts. A moment later, he was forced to look up as her perky nipples

surpassed him. Reaching up, Finn teased her right nipple for as long as he could before it soared beyond his grasp. 


When Katelyn finally did come to a stop, her head was barely below the high ceiling of her bedroom. With his head all the way back just to see her, he had to guess she was maybe ten or eleven feet tall. Her shaven pussy was tantalizingly just out of reach, taunting him. The deep musk beckoning him in. Reaching up as far as he could, even standing on his tippy toes, Finn barely managed to slip his tongue between her nether lips. 


“Ah! Yes! Right there!” She groaned, a wave of juices igniting his taste buds with the desire for more. 


Stretching as far up as he could, Finn danced figure eights around her clit with the tip of his tongue, prompting everything from incoherent moans to demands for more from his towering girlfriend. Refusing to let up his battle against her sensitive little button, Finn pressed his tongue flat against her clit and licked like there was no tomorrow.


Like a car compactor, Katelyn’s thighs pinned Finn in place as she bellowed out an orgasmic cry that surely would’ve left his ears ringing had they not been sandwiched by her soft, immovable thighs. Her sweet nectar dribbled down his chin before dripping onto the floor as he ate her out. The taste alone ignited a feeling deep down, spreading from his core outward. His member stood strong like a flagpole, begging for Katelyn’s warmth. 


“Fuck!” Katelyn gasped, releasing Finn’s head from between her thighs, “That was even better than I thought!” 


The king sized bed groaned and creaked as the ten foot Katelyn collapsed onto the cushiony mattress. Rolling onto her back, she beckoned for Finn to join her with the curl of her finger. Quick to oblige, Finn climbed in. 


Putting his hands on her enormous thighs for support, Finn slowly eased his member closer and closer to her sheath. Teasing her outer lips with his glans brought forth a moan for more from his girlfriend, much to Finn’s delight. 


After a few moments of teasing, Katelyn grew needy. “Enough teasing! Stick in already!” She demanded, grabbing his waist and forcing him in. 


In an instant, his length disappeared before his eyes, swallowed whole by her wet folds. Pumping hard, Finn silently thought about the full body workout he was getting as using only his hips quickly proved insufficient. Casting a look upwards, he could see Katelyn working her nipples as she moaned commands to bring herself more pleasure. Finn’s mind slipped into autopilot as he concentrated on his goal: orgasm. 


“Oh fuck! Come on! I’m almost there!” Katelyn cried, gasping as her hips began to twitch and jump. 


Burying himself as far as he could, Finn let out a euphoric groan as he climaxed. Surge after surge of cum shot deep within her as Finn basked in the warmth of her pussy. Katelyn’s walls rippled against his length, milking him dry in seconds. Katelyn let out a cry of pure ecstasy as she came, her sexual juices mixing with his own as they rode out their orgasms together. 


Finn was on an euphoric high he never wanted to come down from. Collapsing against Katelyn’s body, he panted like a dog as he regained enough energy to move once again. Katelyn’s hand came to rest on his back, but whether it was to congratulate him or prompt a second round, he wasn’t sure. 


“Oh, I missed this, Finn,” She moaned. 


Still lacking the energy to form words, Finn did his best to nod as he continued to inhale the addicting scent of her post-coitus perspiration. A shower would be required sometime in the morning, but a round of morning sex would likely take place before then. 


Having regained just enough strength to roll to Katelyn’s side, Finn watched as his girlfriend slowly returned to her normal size. With the taste of her lips still lingering on his own, he finally mustered up the energy to speak. 


“That…was…amazing,” 


Katelyn giggled, leaning in close to play with his hair, “I think it’s time to get some rest. Tomorrow morning, you know the drill.” 


She switched off the red lights, casting the bedroom in complete darkness. Unable to see, Finn could only feel Katelyn envelop him in her warm, nude embrace. Her breath tickled his skin as she buried her face in his shoulder. Planting a gentle kiss on her cheek, Finn closed his eyes. At that moment, he couldn’t ask for anything more. After everything, from being tormented by Katelyn for years, to living in constant fear of her abusing her size, to getting to know her, dating her, and soon to be spending their college years together, he truly was in heaven. 


Katelyn’s soft, silky voice suddenly emerged from the silence, “I love you, Finn.” 


Smiling, Finn hugged her closer, “I love you, too.”


——


Finn felt Katelyn’s arms wrap around his stomach, pulling him in for a hug. Judging by her feet intertwined with his, along with her warm breath on his nape, he could safely assume she was her normal height. The bare breasts pressed against his back told him she was nude as well. Rolling over, he stared into her beautiful green eyes before giving her a good morning kiss. 


“Surprised to see you at eye level,” Finn smiled. 


Katelyn winked, “Want me to change that?” 


“No, normal you is good for now.” 


“For now…” She trailed off. 


Twirling a strand of her golden hair around his finger, Finn thought back on the events of the night before. His body was completely recharged, and he had the feeling Katelyn would again seek to use it all up. 


“What are your plans for the morning?” He mused, closing his eyes again as he anticipated her answer. 


“I’ve got something in mind. Something that involves you…and me…and no clothes, if you catch my drift,” Katelyn said, playfully giving his member a gentle squeeze. 


Finn smiled, his heart racing, “You know I can’t turn down something like that. Maybe at normal size, though?” 


Katelyn chuckled, casting away the sheets, “As if!” 


Jumping onto Finn’s stomach, Katelyn seized his face with her hands and pulled him into a deep kiss. Gasping for air between their passionate lovemaking, Finn felt the weight on his stomach begin to grow. Katelyn’s soft, tender lips began to cover more of his face as she was forced to hunch over further and further just to kiss him. Wet smacking and soft moans filled his ears as Katelyn was forced to brace herself against the headboard with her arm. Finn felt like he was about to climax from foreplay alone when Katelyn’s ringtone went off. 


“Damn! Who the hell’s calling right now?” Katelyn hissed, shrinking back down to grab her phone. 


“Probably the same one who has the impeccable timing of interrupting just about every other time we have sex,” Finn replied wryly. 


“Looks like you’re right,” Katelyn confirmed, sitting on Finn’s waist as she answered the phone, “Doctor Hopkins! What’s up?” 


“Have you seen the news?” Finn heard through the muffled phone speakers, Doctor Hopkins sounding concerned. 


“Uh…no? Why?” Katelyn asked, glancing over at Finn. 


“You need to see this. Any news channel,” The doctor replied before quickly hanging up. 


Shrugging, Katelyn set the phone down and retrieved the remote. Laying down beside Finn, she quickly switched the TV on before flipping through channels. Finn closed his eyes, listening to the faint sounds of the channels changing. 


“What the heck has Doctor Hopkins so worried?

Where the hell’s the news cha—oh! There we go! Now let’s see what…is…uh, Finn?”


Sensing worry in her voice, Finn sat up in a flash to see Katelyn’s eyes glued to the TV screen. Playing was a news report about…something…out west somewhere. Katelyn turned up the volume to allow the newscaster’s voice to fill the room. 


“National Guard members have now occupied the neighborhood, urging nearby citizens to evacuate as soon as possible. Initial reports were of a possible earthquake, but footage captured from our Phoenix, Arizona team confirms now that the real cause is…much, much more complicated,” The man reported. 


The newsroom footage suddenly cut to a helicopter view. The scene was dark, along with blurred out censorship obscuring most of the screen. But there was no denying what they were seeing. A girl, roughly their age, was larger than the house she was lying next to. Searchlights lit up her face like she was the monster in a movie, except this wasn’t fake. There was no CGI, no models, no special effects of any kind. The girl was giant. Even though there was no telling just how big she was, Finn figured it was safe to assume she was roughly the same size as Katelyn was when she grew. 


Finn and Katelyn exchanged silent glances. They both knew for a fact now that her growth wasn’t a freak accident. No. She was merely the first.


Chapter End Notes:

If you’re reading this, it means you’ve reached the end! I’d like to give a huge shoutout to everyone who has read to the end, it means so much to see your comments and enthusiasm for the story! I hope you enjoyed the journey of Finn and Katelyn, and I assure you that you haven’t seen the last of them!