- Text Size +

Finn was almost through the school’s front doors when Katelyn’s huge hand wrapped around him, aggressively pulling him back and up into the air.


“Gotcha!” She grinned, holding him by the back of his shirt as he dangled a hundred feet up. 


“W-What are you doing?” He asked, nervously looking down at the ground far below. 


He could see all of the other students filing into the building, seemingly oblivious to him and Katelyn. Why wasn’t anyone doing something?


“I decided to become your tutor! I know you aren’t doing good in health class,” She replied, “How about I give you a tour of the digestive system?” 


Katelyn raised him up high above her head, opening her mouth wide and sticking her tongue out. Her breath smelled awful, and it was clear she needed at least a few packs of breath mints. Finn kicked his feet in a desperate attempt to get away, but any escape attempt was futile. He could only watch in terror as he was slowly lowered towards her hungry maw, her throat pulsing in anticipation of swallowing him whole.


All of a sudden, Katelyn stopped. Her mouth closed as she studied Finn with a curious expression. However, she still kept him trapped in the air by her fingertips. Panting, he looked into her eyes to see her smug grin return. This wasn’t over yet.


“Silly me! How could I forget?” She remarked in a playful tone, “We’re not learning about the digestive system! We’re learning about reproduction!” 


Katelyn reached down to pull her panties away from her body. Finn looked down, seeing the pink fabric stretched out a few stories below like a massive trampoline. He couldn’t see much from his angle, but it was clear he was going to be pressed up against her most sensitive area soon. 


“Don’t be nervous!” Katelyn giggled, “I’ll show you where everything is! Who knows, I might just leave you in there to ‘further your knowledge’ if you think you need it. Have fun, my little explorer!” 


With a small wave, Katelyn let go. Finn dropped like a stone, falling face first towards her panties. He could only imagine what would be waiting for him. When would she let him out? How tight would her panties be? Was there even air he could breathe when inside her? He could do nothing but close his eyes and wait to see. 


Finn’s eyes shot open as his entire body jolted. Sitting up, he saw that he was, in fact, still in bed. He was surrounded by bedsheets, not a gigantic pair of panties. Sighing in relief, he checked the time and saw he was awake an entire thirty minutes before his alarm was set for. Letting his breathing slow down to normal, he thought about the dream he’d just had. He didn’t even have a health class his senior year, a fact that was obvious to him now. Not to mention how Katelyn dropping a guy into her panties in broad daylight was something she’d never do. At least, he was pretty sure she’d never do that. 


Suddenly, Finn realized that something in his underwear felt a bit…off. Kicking away the sheets, he slowly lifted his boxers to find that, yes, he had a wet dream. Disgusted with himself, he got out of bed and quietly grabbed some tissues to clean up. Once done, he decided to get dressed for school and sit on his phone to pass the time, since it was unlikely he’d be falling asleep for long enough to matter. 


For the rest of the morning, Finn couldn’t stop thinking about his dream. Specifically, he couldn’t stop wondering why the thought of being trapped inside Katelyn’s panties was so enticing. So enticing, that he’d had an orgasm in his sleep. He decided to try and move past it, brushing it off as a one-time event. Perhaps there’d been something else that was the cause. When it was time to leave, Finn pushed the dream into the back of his mind and hopped in the car to leave. 


As Finn pulled into an open parking spot, he was surprised to see Katelyn not watching him arrive. She was distracted with something else by the football field, her back turned to him and the rest of the students filing towards the high school. Shrugging, he decided to wait for her to eventually turn around as he walked up behind her, checking to see he had a few minutes before the first period started.


“Hey! Finn!” He heard a familiar voice call. 


Turning around, he saw Dan stroll up beside him with a smile. Flipping his curly, black hair away from his face, he high fived Finn.


“Dan! How was your weekend?” 


“Not bad. I assume yours was exciting, huh? Hanging out with that big chick for two days must’ve been fun,” He jokingly punched Finn’s arm with a wink.


“It was, actually. It’s pretty interesting seeing how she lives,” Finn replied. 


“So, are you two dating yet?” 


“What? No! Gross, Dan!” Finn said, nervously casting a glance at Katelyn to see if she heard his comment. 


“Okay, okay. I’m just sayin’ that you’ve spent half the weekend hanging out with her. All alone, just the two of you, in some remote-ass part of the forest and you expect me to believe that you don’t have any feelings for her?” 


Finn silently thought about his romantic feelings towards Katelyn. He could just say there were none and leave it at that, although he couldn’t deny the few times he’d gotten caught up thinking about her body, not to mention the dream from last night. 


“Uh…well, maybe a little bit,” Finn admitted. 


Dan had a huge grin, “I knew it!” 


“Imma stop you right there. Yes, I’ll admit she’s cute. And yes, maybe I have just the tiniest of crushes on her. But we’re just friends now. That’s all it is.”


“Just friends?” Dan asked, nodding in Katelyn’s direction. 


“Yes. She was my bully, and now we’re on equal ground. Besides, she probably doesn’t like me back.”


“If you say so,” Dan replied, unconvinced, “But, at least you didn’t end up digested. Imagine I tried calling you and your phone just starts ringing from inside her stomach!” 


“Actually,” Katelyn’s voice boomed from above them, “I doubt a phone could survive my stomach acid long enough to keep working for longer than a few minutes.” 


Finn and Dan both jumped, spinning to look up at Katelyn. She smirked back, reaching out to mess up Finn’s hair with her finger. As she retracted it back, he caught a glimpse of bright blue paint on her fingernails. 


“I don’t believe I’ve ever officially met you. I’m Katelyn, but something tells me you knew that,” She said to Dan, holding out her finger again for a handshake. 


Dan gawked at the size of the finger in front of him before slowly reaching out and shaking it with both hands. 


“Uh…I’m Dan,” He replied, “I guess I should get to class now. I’ll leave you two to chat.” 


With a quick wave goodbye, Dan quickly walked towards the front doors of the school. Katelyn watched him go, her huge, green eyes following him like a hawk. Once he’d disappeared from view, Katelyn turned her attention back to Finn.


“I hope I didn’t scare Dan. He looked pretty eager to leave.”


“I’m sure he’s fine. I mean, having someone larger than a building talk to you is intimidating at first, and he doesn’t know you like I now do.” 


“Anyway,” Katelyn began, twirling her hair around her finger, “Would you wanna come over after school? There’s some homework for my geography class that’s due tomorrow. It was assigned a week ago but I’ve just been putting it off, and I’d really appreciate it if you could help out.” 


Finn wasn’t the most well versed when it came to geography, but felt like he could help, “Alright. I can come over for a bit.” 


Katelyn’s face lit up with excitement that she tried to hold back. Internally, Finn made a note that he would need to tell his parents something to explain why he wouldn’t be home immediately. The bell suddenly rang, telling him that he would need to get to class soon. Waving goodbye to Katelyn, he promised to see her right after school ended and made his way inside. Unlike his dream, he was not snatched away and dropped into her panties upon walking through the doors. He walked to his locker to grab some binders and books when he heard a girl clearing her throat. Closing his locker, he spun around to find Tina staring at him.


“Oh! Uh, hi, Tina,” He said, surprised to be talking with her for once.


“Finn,” She began, “I saw you talking to the freak outside.”


“Who, Katelyn?” Finn replied, “She just needs help with a class, that’s all. She has a homework assignment in-” 


“Geography, I know,” Tina finished, “Everyone can hear her conversations. And I’m in the same class as her. Or rather, she used to be in the same class as me before her ass outgrew the place. We don’t have homework due tomorrow.” Tina explained. 


“You…wait, so she’s not asking me to help her with geography?” He wondered.


Tina shook her head, “She invited you over, but she’s lying about why.” 


“Wait. Why are you telling me this?” 


Tina put her hand on Finn’s shoulder, leaning in to keep her response private, “Because everyone knows how she was towards you. You were basically her chew toy. And now she’s lying to you. Are alarm bells not going off in your head?” 


Finn wanted to tell her that they’d spent several hours together over the course of the weekend, but he kept his mouth shut. Katelyn hadn’t lied to him yet. Why would she lie to him now? What ulterior motive did she have?


“I-I trust her now. I think we’re past that part of our lives.” He said, doubt creeping back into his mind.


Tina sighed, “Well, if you want to take your chances with that freak, be my guest. Just don’t say I didn’t warn you,” She muttered, turning to walk away.


“Don’t call her that!“ Finn blurted, prompting her to immediately spin on a dime and march back over to him.


“Excuse me?” She demanded, straightening her back to make her three inch height advantage over him more apparent. 


Finn shrank back in fear for a moment before finding his voice again, “I said, don’t call her a freak.” 


Tina barked out a fake laugh, “And what do you suppose she is?”


“She’s a human, like all of us,” Finn said, feeling his confidence return.


“I don’t know why you’re sticking up for her,” She muttered, walking away and effectively ending the conversation. 


For the rest of the school day, Finn could only focus on three things: The fact that Katelyn was lying about why she wanted him to come over, Tina’s talk with him, and his wet dream from that morning. Katelyn was right, Tina was an asshole. He was mentally kicking himself for having a crush on her before. But what could Katelyn really want if she felt lying was the best way to achieve it? And why did he have an orgasm dreaming about her? It was like his mind was being yanked in different directions. As he walked out at the end of the day, he figured that he was getting the answer to at least one of those questions. 


Finn sent his parents a quick text saying that he was going to be hanging out with some friends and wouldn’t be home for a few hours. Katelyn was waiting by his car, waving as she spotted him. 


“Hey, Katelyn!” He shouted once he was at his car. 


“Hey! Ready to do geography?” 


Finn now knew that she was lying about there being any homework, but confronting her about that right now didn’t seem right. Instead, he nodded and unlocked his car. 


“I could give you a ride,” She offered, “I can bring your car along as well.” 


Finn cast a glance up at her, debating whether he wanted to drive or not. He eyed her shirt pocket, wondering if he could suggest being carried in it. He quickly decided against that, as they were surrounded by teens with phones and him being dropped inside Katelyn’s breast pocket would be plastered all over the internet. 


“No, it’s fine. I can just drive,” He replied, opening the door to his car. 


“Okay,” Katelyn said, rising to her feet, “See you there!” 


With that, Katelyn walked into the forest and disappeared from view. As Finn started his car, he heard the sound of fingernails tapping on his window. Turning his head, he saw Tina right outside. Rolling down the window partially, he was already anticipating what she was going to say.


“I think you’re making a mistake,” Tina warned. 


“Do me a favor and stay out of my business,” Finn shot back, closing the window and pulling out of the parking lot.


On the road, he began to wonder just what was in store for him. The drive directly from school to the airfield was roughly twenty minutes, which Finn was confident Katelyn could cover in half of that time, if not less. He turned onto the same dirt road as the two previous days, surprised at himself with how familiar he was becoming with it. As he expected, Katelyn was waiting for him. She was laying down on her side along the width of the runway. 


“Long time no see!” She greeted, watching him as he hopped out of the car. 


“Funny how we keep bumping into each other,” Finn joked back, “Anyway, let’s take a look at this geography homework.” 


“Uh…” Katelyn glanced at the closed hangar doors, “Before that, how about we…meaning you, get something to eat? I can carry you down to a fast food place real quick,” She offered. 


“I’m not hungry yet,” He replied, now knowing something was up. 


“You sure? It would just be a quick walk for me. Literally two minutes to get there,” She said, holding out her hand for Finn to climb on. 


Finn decided that he’d go along with things for the time being, figuring a quick bite to eat couldn’t hurt. As he climbed onto her palm, he was reminded of his dream and how Katelyn dangled him above her mouth. She stood to her full height and tapped her chin thoughtfully as she regarded Finn. 


“How about I give you a ride in my pocket?” She suggested, pointing to her breast pocket. 


Finn had to restrain himself from sounding enthusiastic, “Okay, sure, that’s fine.” 


Moments later, he was making himself comfortable in her pocket. Looking ahead as Katelyn walked to the nearest fast food place, Finn felt like he was riding in the crow’s nest of a ship. When they arrived at the restaurant, Katelyn used her foot to save a spot in the drive through line. At least, that was what she intended. Seeing her approach and putting her foot in line made the three cars in front of her immediately clear out, leaving Finn next in line to order. Katelyn carefully fished him out from her pocket and lowered him down to the ordering machine.


“W-Welcome to…uh…” The guy on the other end stuttered. 


“I’ll have the number three meal with soda,” Finn replied. 


“A-Absolutely. Your total is $5.94.” 


Katelyn moved him to the pick up window, where he handed the man a ten and told him to keep the change, figuring it would help to calm his nerves. Finn received his meal in return, barely having the time to say thanks before being pulled up into the air again.


“Okay, let’s head back now,” He said, taking a bite from his burger. 


“Actually, I was thinking we could hang out at the radio tower for a bit before we did that,” Katelyn quickly replied, walking a bit faster.


“You sure? Don’t you want to do your homework?” Finn asked, but quickly realized that her mind was made up. They were going to the radio tower.


The trip wasn’t long, and soon it was the two of them, alone, as Finn ate the rest of his early dinner. Katelyn was awkwardly rocking back and forth on her toes, breaking a large tree branch she’d found into smaller and smaller pieces. He knew that Katelyn was just stalling, and would probably suggest a new way to kill time if he brought up geography.


“Finn? I should just come clean now. There isn’t any homework,” She admitted after a minute. 


Finn sighed, realizing he needed to get it over with, “I know.” 


Katelyn twirled a few strands of hair around her finger, “The reason why I lied is because…I wanted to hang out with you, alone. I overheard you and Dan talking this morning.” 


Finn’s heart skipped a beat. She’d overheard their conversation? He began to panic internally, realizing he’d admitted he had a crush on Katelyn, and she’d heard it. Looking down at his feet, Finn felt his face go red with embarrassment. 


“Don’t be embarrassed,” Katelyn said, reaching out to stroke his hair with her finger, “Besides…I’ve also been developing a crush on you.” 


Finn’s knees felt weak as he tried to process the emotions flowing through him. He slowly lifted his head back up to look Katelyn in the eye. 


“You have?” 


“Yes. I can’t really explain why, but for these last two days, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you. I just assumed you wouldn’t want anything to do with me, considering how I treated you in the past. But when I heard you talking to Dan…I decided I might as well shoot my shot. I like you, Finn.” 


Finn’s voice felt caught in his throat. Katelyn had just confessed to him, right here, right now. He gripped the railing, worried his knees would buckle under the weight of such a revelation. Finally, he found his voice.


“I-I like you too,” He managed to reply. 


What followed was the biggest smile he’d ever seen. Katelyn let out a heavy sigh of relief before leaning in closer. 


“Finn, have you had your first kiss yet?” She asked. 


“N-No. I haven’t.” 


Katelyn smiled again, except this smile was different. It was more sly, like she knew exactly what was coming. Licking her lips slightly, Katelyn closed her eyes and leaned even closer, bringing her huge lips to within a foot of Finn. Before he could wonder how exactly a kiss at this scale was supposed to work, he felt his entire face become enveloped by her lips. In that instant, the whole outside world faded away. It was just him and Katelyn. Her lips were so soft, with just the right amount of wetness and warmth. She leaned in more, forcing Finn to hold onto the railing to keep from being pushed over. His face was forced against her unwavering lips as she gently sucked against him. 


Suddenly, there was a deep and ominous groaning noise from the radio tower. The platform rocked backwards, causing Finn to lose his footing. He stumbled away from Katelyn’s lips, ending their kiss prematurely. She quickly leaned away from the tower, holding her hands up to catch it should it fall. Finn was able to grab hold of the railing again, holding himself in place as the old radio tower returned to its normal state. Katelyn’s eyes were wide as she kept her hands up defensively, possibly expecting the entire tower to crumble. Once it was clear the tower was safe, Katelyn let out a nervous laugh, smiling sheepishly.


“Oops. Guess I got a bit too into that kiss.” 


She carefully picked Finn off the tower and they both surveyed the damage. From his vantage in her palm, he could see one of the four main supports had taken on a slight curve, roughly at chest height for Katelyn. The dent was hardly noticeable from a distance but a keen looker would be quick to notice that something abnormal had caused such an imprint.


Both Katelyn and Finn were reminded just how strong she really was. A simple bump of the breast could bend steel. Had she been more careless, it wasn’t out of the question that she could’ve accidentally toppled the entire radio tower. Fortunately, that was not the case today. 


“Let’s take this somewhere more…private,” She whispered, closing her hand around Finn. 


Without another word, Katelyn quickly took off for the old airport, moving along at a much faster pace than Finn had experienced before. Confused, he looked up at her face, trying to gauge her emotions. She glanced down and shot him a devious smile. Finn suddenly realized that the kiss was only the beginning. Katelyn had much, much more planned.


Upon reaching the far end of the runway, Katelyn made an all-out sprint for the hangar, covering the remaining thousand feet in only a few seconds. She quickly backed her way inside and closed the massive doors before flicking off the main lights, casting the massive space in a dim glow that came from the sparse windows. Finn watched as she slid a huge latch over the two doors, locking them in place. 


There he was, in the palm of his former bully. Katelyn was practically panting, leaning her enormous face over him. Her hair dangled down on either side, perfectly framing her eyes. She licked her lips again, this time more aggressively. 


“Finn…I want you. I want you so bad,” She whispered seductively, gently rubbing his body with her thumb. 


“Let’s do it,” He replied, not knowing exactly what it was. 


“Okay then,” She smiled, “Strip.” 


Finn wasted no time in discarding his clothes, tossing them away without a care for where they ended up. In seconds he was laying naked in her palm, his erection in full view. Without another word, Katelyn lowered her mouth and began to suck on him like he was a piece of candy. Warm, gooey saliva coated everything from his chest to his knees, causing him to arch his back, letting out a moan of pleasure. Her massive, squishy tongue pressed itself onto his pelvis, quickly locating his member. 


Feeling every bump and ridge of her tongue press against him, Finn knew he wouldn’t be lasting long. It hadn’t even been a full minute before he blew his load into Katelyn’s awaiting mouth. Now in a state of post orgasm, Finn’s member became extremely sensitive to the massive tongue, still aggressively licking him. 


“H-Hey! I-I came already!” He stuttered, twitching as his hypersensitive cock was relentlessly battered by her tongue. 


But Katelyn didn’t stop. If anything, she only grew in intensity. Finn realized that he was along for the ride, whether he liked it or not. His toes curled from the overstimulation he was experiencing. It was like Katelyn was sucking his soul out. All he could hear was the deep, sloppy sucking of her lips smacking off his body, milking him for every last bit of pleasure he had. It was too much. Crying out in a mix of shock and euphoria, Finn felt himself orgasm a second time, even harder than the first. 


The feeling he experienced after his second orgasm made the previous one feel like nothing. He couldn’t contain himself and he gasped out in shock, squirming as he rode out the post-orgasm waves of pleasure. Mercifully, Katelyn noticed him this time and stopped, watching as he gasped and panted in a pool of her saliva. Seeing her work was done, she promptly swallowed Finn’s cum as if it was but a drop in the ocean that was her mouth.


“Looks like you enjoyed yourself.” She observed. 


Out of breath, Finn could only nod. He’d just had the most incredible sexual experience of his life (even if it was the only one) and he knew it wasn’t over yet. The only problem was that Katelyn was probably expecting him to deliver an orgasm just as good as she gave him, if not better. How could he expect to please her?


“I’ll let you rest for a minute. In the meantime, I’ll get prepared for act two.” 


Still in her hand, Finn watched as Katelyn struggled to remove her shorts in the cramped hangar. She finally managed to tug them away, tossing them into the far corner. 


“I don’t know how tight it’ll be in there. If you need to get my attention, just start kicking around. If you want, I can tie a rope around your feet. Regardless, I’ll pull you out, I promise,” Katelyn said, holding Finn up to her face.


“I’m ready. I can do this,” He replied.


Katelyn smiled, planting a huge, sloppy kiss on his face before turning onto her back and setting him down between her legs. Finn looked up at the titanic cream walls that were Katelyn’s thighs, and the huge pussy looming ahead. Slowly walking up to her womanhood, he could only stare in dumbfounded silence. Her pubes were recently shaven, now a firm stubble. He carefully reached out to touch her plump outer lips before pressing his entire nude body against them. She was just radiating heat. 


During that time, Katelyn had apparently grown impatient and was looking to get things moving. Just as Finn stepped away to admire her pussy again, a huge finger pushed him hard in the back. He was forced against her soft folds, almost completely enveloped by them. Taking a deep breath, his nose was filled with her heavenly scent. Another push from Katelyn sent him headfirst straight between her wet lips. It was pitch black inside her pussy, and only thing he could hear was the sounds of wet, slimy skin smacking together. He could breathe in some pockets of air, inhaling her pure scent along with a mouthful of her love nectar. His senses were completely dominated by Katelyn. Pushing against the walls to make some more space, Finn heard a deep groaning come from all around him. Curiously, he pushed against the pulsating walls and the sound continued. 


“Wow. You’re a loud moaner, aren’t you?” Finn said to himself. 


Finn felt her finger push him a few feet further inside her, sealing him in completely. He tried standing up and hit his head on the ceiling, or whatever the roof of her vagina could be called at this size. The entire cave shook as he rubbed his head along the top and ran his hands along the sides. Even more gooey juices flowed in, now at least a foot high. Since he couldn’t tell if he was doing a good job or when Katelyn had orgasmed, he decided to do his best and have fun. Crawling a bit deeper and causing yet another moan, Finn thought of the surface around him as almost like a waterbed. Except this waterbed was very, very leaky. 


Katelyn was getting so wet, Finn couldn’t even get traction to pull himself deeper. Deciding that he was in a good place to make Katelyn orgasm, he went to work doing just about anything and everything he could think of. He made use of every part of his body, taking note of the rising levels of juice to be a good sign. Finn had all but lost track of time when a deep moan came from all around him, different from any he’d previously heard. The thick goo quickly rose up to his chest. The walls began to pulse, squeezing him along the length of Katelyn’s love tunnel. He was turned around in the chaos and pushed headfirst towards the exit, where he could see a faint light. As the thick, slimy liquid returned to its normal level, he crawled the rest of the way out of her pussy. Reaching his hand through, he spread her labia apart and tumbled the rest of the way out, landing in a big puddle of Katelyn’s juices.


Now able to see clearly again, Finn took a deep breath of fresh air and tried to wipe away some of the thick goo still coating every square inch of his body. After being somewhat successful, he firmly tapped Katelyn’s leg to let her know he was out. Of course, it was probably like flicking her unwavering, soft skin. Her hand returned and brought him back to the front of the hangar as Katelyn rolled back onto her stomach with a huge smile on her face. She was gasping like she’d just run a marathon as the two of them took a moment to understand what they’d just done. 


Finn still couldn’t quite believe they’d had sex. There was no denying his virginity was gone, along with any remaining worries regarding Katelyn. 


“You don’t know how well that felt. It’s been forever since I’ve had an orgasm like that. Ever since I grew, I’ve been restricted to just using my hands. But you…you were an entirely new experience. How was it for you?” She asked.


“That was just…incredible. Not exactly sure how I’ll explain to my parents why I smell like pussy, but that’s for future me to deal with.” 


Katelyn tapped her chin thoughtfully, “Hmm. Let me get dressed. I might have an idea to help with that.” 


Katelyn quickly threw on her shorts again, disregarding her panties, and crawled out of the hangar before grabbing Finn. She took him to the side of the hangar where the large barrels of water were stored. Picking one up with her free hand, Katelyn used her thumbnail to pop the lid off. Finn watched as she hovered the barrel above his head, not yet tipping it over.


“Just a quick heads up: This might be a tad cold,” She warned.


Finn shrugged, “How cold can it-”


He was suddenly cut off by the waterfall of freezing cold water over his naked body. Gasping in shock from the cold water, Finn felt Katelyn’s hand carefully work itself over his skin, washing away any traces of her fluid. Once he was cleaned, Finn quickly proceeded to shiver as he was now naked and soaked. Katelyn brought him up to her face and pursed her lips, blowing on him to remove the excess water. Now, he was mostly dry and warmed up a bit. 


“All set!” She declared, “Your parents will have no idea you spent your time after school being used as your giant classmate’s sex toy.”


Katelyn reached around the side of the hangar to retrieve his clothes. Depositing them in her palm, she watched as he dressed himself.


“Thank you. Being an improvised dildo is a messy job, apparently.” 


Carefully leaning against the hangar, she set Finn down in her lap and gently ran her finger over his still damp hair. 


“I feel like I should’ve asked this before we had sex, but…will you be my boyfriend?” Katelyn asked. 


Finn didn’t even have to think, “Absolutely.” 


Katelyn smiled back before showering him in kisses, each one covering half of his head. Once she was finished, she clutched him to her chest and gently caressed his back. 


“You’re still a bit cold. I know a spot that’ll warm you right up.”


Before Finn could ask where exactly that spot was, he was gently set between Katelyn’s breasts. She carefully pushed him down so only his head and upper chest were exposed, leaving the rest of him to be completely surrounded by her soft skin. Finn was in heaven. Nuzzling against her supple curves, he closed his eyes and cuddled up to Katelyn, who gently pressed her boobs together in order to ‘hug’ him.


“Comfy?” She asked.


“Comfy,” He confirmed.


“I had a feeling you were a tits guy.” 


Finn lifted his head to stare up at her, “How did you know?” 


“I’ve noticed you stealing glances. Don’t think just because I’m huge, I can’t see tiny details. I think it’s adorable when you look away and act like something is distracting you. I mean, you completely turned around when I was undressing to go in the water, but you had no problem looking at my boobs when I walked back from the race. And when you were scratching my back, I noticed that little bulge in your shorts.” 


Finn looked away, embarrassed. He felt like such a pervert for staring at her. Just how many times did she notice? Had he really been that obvious? 


“Don’t worry, it’s cute,” She assured him, gently patting his head. 


“I guess I should tell my parents sooner rather than later that we’re dating. Man, that’s gonna be an awkward talk.” 


“Why’s that?” 


“Because they hardly even know about you. I was never honest with them about the whole bullying thing. I just said you were some girl who would occasionally pick on me. And I haven’t told them about us hanging out, either. So for me to just barge in and announce that I’m now dating my former bully, that’ll just sound crazy,” Finn explained. 


“Yeah, that makes sense,” Katelyn replied, “I guess I need to tell my parents as well. They’ll probably be happy I’ve found someone.”


“Mine will probably end up feeling the same,” Finn replied, taking in his girlfriend’s warmth.


Katelyn smiled, gently pressing her breasts together, “You’re lucky I don’t have a phone. If I did, I’d be taking a million selfies right now with you nestled between my boobs. You just look so cute right now, I could keep you there for the rest of the evening.” 


“Not at night?” He asked.


She flashed him a mischievous grin, “No, I’ve got somewhere else I’d put you at night,” She replied, rubbing herself through her shorts. 


“Unfortunately, I think I’ll only be able to stay here for another hour or so. Gotta be home for dinner, not to mention how I need to explain our relationship,” He said, checking the time.


“That’s fair,” Katelyn shrugged, “We will be doing this again in the very near, I assure you.” 


Finn spent the rest of the time comfortably sandwiched in her cleavage, which he learned were C-Cups. At least, they were when Katelyn was her normal height. They made small talk for the rest of the time, sharing little facts about themselves along with jokes. When it came time for Finn to leave, neither wanted to seperate so soon. 


“I’ll see you first thing before school tomorrow. I promise.” Finn said, giving his fourth ‘last hug’. 


“Awesome. See you then!” Katelyn replied, nuzzling her nose against his chest and setting him down beside his car.


Finn hopped in his car and drove back to his house. His heart was racing as he thought about how to explain his day to his parents. They would be understanding, right? He just had to phrase things the right way. Maybe leave out the part where he went spelunking inside her and spent half the time he was there nestled between her boobs. Walking inside, he saw both of his parents preparing dinner. Taking a deep breath, he realized it was going to be a long night.