- Text Size +

With less than a minute left in the school day, Finn had all but stopped listening to his teacher who insisted on teaching right up until the bell rang. He stared at the digital clock mounted on the wall, waiting for the instant it changed. Only one more week of school and he was finally free. He could leave all of this behind and enjoy summer to its fullest extent. Closing his eyes, Finn began to daydream about Katelyn. 


They’d officially been a couple for just over two weeks now. In that time, they’d hung out almost every day. Some days, they did more than just hang out. Finn had become quite acquainted with every inch of Katelyn’s enormous body in those two weeks. Some days it was just a hug, while other days were intense lovemaking sessions that left them both exhausted. Finn was happy to finally experience what it was like to be young and in love, even if it wasn’t exactly like everyone else’s first relationships. 


Finn had also learned that Katelyn was just as excited to finally have someone to love again. Months on her own with no friends had made her more desperate for love than even she could imagine. He’d had to remind her to hold back more than a few times. If not, he would’ve been covered in enormous hickies from head to toe in the first week. Not that the thought of being marked by her wasn’t sexy as hell, he just knew his parents would strongly disapprove of their son having enormous red marks all over his body.


The sound of the dismissal bell snapped Finn out of his daydream. In an instant, he stood up and grabbed his backpack before booking it for the door. Once in the hallway, his mind was focused solely on leaving as soon as possible, for two reasons. 


The first reason was simple. He didn’t want to keep Katelyn waiting, even though he knew she’d never leave without him. He’d ditched driving to school in favor of a much faster and much more comfortable mode of transportation that didn’t require gas or a parking spot. As he opened his locker to grab a few binders, he glanced around to make sure the second reason wasn’t nearby. 


“Well, well, well!” Tina declared, slamming her hand on the locker beside him, “If it isn’t Finn the Giant Layer!” 


Finn sighed, internally groaning as he forced himself to make eye contact, “Can we please not do this right now? I have to be somewhere.” 


“Yeah, Katelyn’s panties,” Tina replied with a smug smile, “You haven’t told me how you two get it on. Does she wrap you in a big condom?” 


Finn shoved the binders into his backpack and aggressively zipped it up, “No. She can’t get pregnant with the size difference between us.” 


She rolled her eyes, “Oh wow, how informative. I must say, I’m surprised nobody’s heard you guys going at it. I would’ve imagined the whole town would be woken up by her moaning.”


“I’m leaving,” Finn began, but Tina simply moved to block him off.


“And what about positions? Who’s the dom and who’s the sub? Who am I kidding, I always knew you were a sub. And what about your cock? A normal size girl would probably struggle to feel that pathetic thing, so what does Katelyn do?” 


Finn had heard enough and forcefully pushed past Tina, breaking out into a brisk walking pace as he made his way to the doors. For the last two weeks, Tina had become a nuisance. More than that, actually. She was well on track to becoming just as bad as Katelyn was when she was at her peak of bullying. Part of him wanted to tell Katelyn about how he’d been getting bullied again, but with only a week left in school he was determined to just get through it. Besides, if Katelyn knew he was getting bullied, she’d probably stomp Tina’s car into a pancake. 


Finally making it through the front doors, he paused to take in the warmth of the sun. Closing his eyes and smiling, he pushed away what Tina had been saying and focused only on the good. Taking a deep breath, he set out to find Katelyn. 


Coming to a stop at the edge of the football field, he looked out at the parking lot as everyone filed towards their cars. Out of the crowd, he saw Tina walking to her car. He was just glad she hadn’t gone to social media and started spreading rumors about him and Katelyn. 


The sun suddenly vanished, and everything felt a few degrees cooler. Finn looked down and saw his shadow was gone, replaced by something much, much bigger. Suddenly, massive fingers surrounded him, boxing him inside. They closed in, grabbing him tightly. He was lifted up into the air in the blink of an eye.


“Hey Finn!” Katelyn beamed, bringing him up to her face.


“H-Hey, Katelyn,” Finn waved. 


“I’ve got big news! We can talk about it on the way to your house,” She replied, tucking Finn into the breast pocket of her pink shirt without putting it up for debate. 


“Okay? We can’t take too long getting there, I’ve got homework to do and I’d like to get working on it sooner rather than later.” 


“Pfft! What a nerd!” She exclaimed, beginning to walk back to his house.


Once they were out of view from the school, Katelyn stopped following the road and instead took a shortcut through a wooded area. After taking a few steps to ensure their privacy, she stopped and slowly sat down in a clearing. Retrieving Finn from her pocket, she carefully set him down on her knee.


“So, what’s this big news that you have?” Finn asked.


Katelyn leaned in close, dropping her voice to a whisper, “Late last night, some people from the government swung by my place. Said they might have figured out a cure! Can you believe it? I could be back to normal!” 


Finn was in shock, “Wow! That’s incredible!” 


“We could finally be a normal couple! Oh, how I’d love that. I could finally give you the bear hug I’ve been dying to give you without the risk of, you know, crushing your spine.” 


“I don’t know, I kinda like being carried around in those mountains of yours. Not to mention my ‘spelunking’ expeditions,” Finn joked.


Katelyn blushed, “Okay, pipsqueak, you asked for it!” 


She pinched Finn between two fingers and dangled him over her ample cleavage. With a wink of her massive green eye, she let go and let him drop down between her breasts. Finn didn’t complain, happy to be even closer to his girlfriend. 


“Anyway, back to my news. They’re going to give me the cure tomorrow. Up for skipping school?” 


Finn didn’t hesitate before he had his answer, “Of course! I wouldn’t miss it for the world!” 


Katelyn smiled, squeezing her breasts together to give Finn a hug, “You’re the best boyfriend ever. I’m sorry I was so horrible towards you before.” 


Every day since they’d officially been a couple, Katelyn apologized at least once for how she’d bullied him in years past. Standing to her feet, Katelyn continued their walk to Finn’s house. She gingerly stepped into his front yard and carefully squatted down. Fishing him out from between her breasts, she set him down in the driveway, along with handing him his backpack from her pocket. Standing up to her full height, she dwarfed everything in the neighborhood. Finn craned his head back to see her face. 


“They’re going to try it around noon tomorrow. See you then!” She waved. 


“Bye! See you soon!” 


Finn walked inside to see his parents waiting for him. It made sense, after all Katelyn’s voice could be heard blocks away. Shutting the door, he set his back down and walked up to them. 


“What’s tomorrow at noon?” His mother asked.


“They think they finally found a cure for Katelyn. They’re trying it out tomorrow. Is it alright if I go?” 


“Of course!” His dad replied, “You should absolutely be there for her.” 


Finn quickly finished up his homework, ate dinner, and went to bed early. All he could think about was Katelyn. He loved the idea of them walking down the halls together and getting to be with each other for graduation. Not to mention they could also have sex like normal people. Smiling, Finn thought about how he’d miss their sexual encounters. Of course, they’d be able to make all new ones when Katelyn was normal again. He drifted off to sleep thinking about what tomorrow was going to look like. 


Finn arrived at the decommissioned airfield roughly an hour early to find it already swarming with activity. It was the most crowded he’d ever seen. Looking around at the various vans and trucks, he noted the FBI, the CIA, the CDC, and more agencies that he’d never even heard of were there in droves. 


Finn’s car was quickly stopped by a soldier who casually tapped on the side of the car with the muzzle of his rifle. Finn gulped nervously and rolled down his window. 


“This is a restricted area. No press. I’m gonna have to ask you to leave immediately,” He ordered.


Finn opened his mouth to explain himself, but was cut off by a deafening “FINN!” that made him freeze up.


He and the guard looked to see Katelyn waving at him from her spot outside the main hangar. The man looked at Finn again and back to Katelyn before shrugging and motioning for him to continue. Parking next to the hangar between an unmarked black SUV and a Ridgefield police cruiser, he stepped out and ran over to his girlfriend, who was sitting just outside the doors. As soon as he was in range, Finn was scooped up and held against Katelyn’s cheek. Her mouth opened, preparing for a sloppy kiss, when she realized they weren’t alone. Awkwardly closing her mouth, she settled for a smaller kiss that still covered half of Finn’s head before setting him back down. She was sporting her white shirt along with her favorite pair of black shorts today, looking about as professional as her stature would allow. 


“I’m so glad you made it! I’m surprised they’re so serious about security all of a sudden. Doesn’t matter, I’m going to be regular sized again!” 


“Hopefully,” Began a woman wearing a lab coat and sporting glasses along with brown hair tied up in a bun, “Hopefully it works.” 


“Oh, right! Finn, this is Doctor Hopkins. Doctor Hopkins, this is my boyfriend, Finn,” Katelyn explained.


Finn reached out and eagerly shook the woman’s hand. She was a tad shorter than him, maybe by an inch or so. She was a fairly slender woman who looked to be in her forties.


“I’m the one who has been working on the cure. I’m fairly confident it will work, but there’s always a level of uncertainty with untested science,” She added. 


“Just to be sure, this serum will put me back exactly how I was, right? I’ll be the same 5’ 7” me?” Katelyn asked. 


“Assuming it works, that is correct. There might be some minor discrepancies, but you’ll be approximately the same size as you were before you grew.” 


“And did you guys ever find out why I grew in the first place?” 


“We have some theories. But nothing confirmed yet,” Doctor Hopkins said. 


“Probably aliens or something,” Finn joked.


“Doctor? Would it be alright if I went on a quick walk before I get the serum? Just one last look around at this size before I go back to normal height,” Katelyn asked. 


Doctor Hopkins thought for a moment, “I don’t see why not. Not too long, though.” 


“I’ll be back shortly. Finn, hop on!”


Finn climbed onto Katelyn’s hand as she quickly set out into the forest, being mindful of the dozens of people below her feet. It didn’t take too long to figure out where Katelyn was taking him, and soon they were at the abandoned radio tower where they had their first kiss. Katelyn set him down on the top deck and looked around for something on the ground. She pinched a few rocks from the ground and held them up for Finn to see. 


“I was thinking we should do the ol’ signing our initials into the metal,” She explained.


Finn picked out a sharp rock and found an open spot of metal to scratch their initials into. Under the ever observant eyes of Katelyn, he carefully wrote ‘N+K’ into the weathered metal and surrounded it with a heart. Satisfied, he turned back to Katelyn and reached out for a hug. Instead, he was picked up and taken straight to her mouth for a very wet kiss. 


“Do you think we could pull off a quickie?” She asked, releasing the suction on his face with an audible pop. 


“I mean, we absolutely could. It’s just that I’m not exactly sure how we’ll explain to everyone how I’m suddenly wet and smelling like your vagina. Besides, there’s a ton of people back there.”


Katelyn sighed, “I guess you’re right. Shame, if we had more time to prepare, we could’ve had some sort of send off sex.” 


“Well, we’ll be having plenty of sex once you’re back to normal. We can have celebratory sex instead!” 


“Oh, I’m down for that! We’re having a nice, long cuddle when I’m normal size. Not to mention the hot and heavy make out session we’ll be having. And don’t get me started on all of the dirty things I’m gonna do to you in bed,” Katelyn said in a sultry tone, tracing her finger up and down Finn’s body. 


Her fingertip came to a stop right over his crotch, noticing the bulge that had grown as she described everything she wanted to do. Katelyn gave him the look he’d come to learn meant she wanted something and was getting what she wanted. 


“Take those off. One last taste of you. I promise I won’t slobber…much.” 


Finn’s pants were off in the blink of an eye. His boxers weren’t far behind as he reclined in her palm, his member raised to greet her. Katelyn wasted no time in closing her lips over it and gently massaging his cock. Her tongue joined in a moment later, gently yet assertively rubbing his tip. Much like how he’d learned about pleasing Katelyn, she’d become a master at bringing Finn to orgasm. It didn’t take much more than a minute before he threw his head back and let out an orgasmic groan. Katelyn gladly swallowed his cum and looked very pleased with herself, satisfied that she’d once again managed to make Finn weak in the knees. 


True to her word, there was minimal saliva on his member and waist aside from what was to be expected. Grabbing his pants and redressing, he sat up and regained his composure. 


“Incredible as always. As much as I’d like to stay here and continue the fun, I think we should head back now.” 


“Yeah, you’re right. Let’s go get me back to normal!” She declared, standing up and beginning the walk back to the airfield. 


Katelyn quickly tucked Finn into her cleavage, leaving his chest and up visible for everyone to see when they arrived again. He was at first embarrassed to be seen between her breasts, but a quick look up at Katelyn reminded him that he had nothing to worry about. She wasn’t scared to display him like this, so he shouldn’t be afraid either. Katelyn took a seat outside the hangar again, just like before. As people rushed over to see her, she fished Finn from his spot between her boobs and set him down. Brushing himself off and straightening his clothes, he suddenly realized that he was right in front of her parents. 


“Oh! Uh, hi!” He nervously waved, feeling his heart beating out of control. 


He’d only seen Katelyn’s parents over the last two weeks a few times, even then from afar. Certainly not this close, and not after he’d just been riding in their daughter's cleavage. 


“Nice to see you here, Finn,” Her father said, reaching out to shake his hand. 


“Wouldn’t miss it,” Finn replied, nervously wondering what the six foot tall man with bulging biceps could be thinking. 


“We’re so glad you were able to make it!” Her mother replied, and Finn shook her hand as well. 


“Believe me, this is much more entertaining and important than school.” 


Finn nervously excused himself to talk to Doctor Hopkins, thinking about how neither of Katelyn’s parents could possibly imagine what he and their daughter had been up to just minutes prior. Finn spent about half an hour asking Hopkins about her research, but he mostly received vague answers or was shut down with a ‘that’s classified’ and left it at that. Finally, it was time for the moment everyone was waiting for. Katelyn rose to her feet and stood straight, although Finn could tell she was nervous. 


“Okay, everyone! Serum injection is about to begin! Rescue teams on standby!” She announced through a bullhorn. 


One of the Ridgefield fire engines raised its massive ladder up as high as it could go, but only made it partway up Katelyn’s stomach. Two scientists in hazmat gear handed Hopkins a massive syringe with a needle over a foot long and filled with roughly a gallon of purple liquid. Hefting the massive syringe in her arm, she confidently began to ascend the ladder. 


“Hello? Can everyone hear me?” She asked using the bullhorn, “Katelyn! I’m going to give you the injection now! Please relax your arm for me.” 


Katelyn did as she was told and held her arm up to the bucket atop the ladder. From his view down on the tarmac, Finn could barely see Doctor Hopkins inject the syringe’s contents into Katelyn’s massive vein. Katelyn winced and rubbed the spot once Doctor Hopkins was finished. The fire engine began to quickly lower the ladder away from her as everyone stood back and watched the enormous girl. 


“How are you feeling?” Doctor Hopkins asked. 


“Feeling a little tingly. Is that supposed to happen? Oh! That…woah! My clothes are beginning to feel loose!” 


Katelyn struggled to hold her shorts up as her shirt stretched down to her knees. She was soon eye level with the descending ladder, and then surpassed it. Soon she was less than fifty feet tall. Finn could only watch in dumbfounded silence as his girlfriend shrank back down.


She disappeared into the pile of clothes as they piled up around her. Her shirt billowed as it fell like a parachute, collapsing into a heap of fabric. A team of roughly a dozen agents descended into the massive pile of cloth and began to look for her. After a few tense moments, one held her up. The airfield erupted into cheers as a medical team ran in next and wrapped the now nude Katelyn in a foil blanket for warmth and cover and began to escort her to an ambulance. Finn ran over to meet her, joined shortly by Doctor Hopkins. 


“Katelyn! How do you feel?” Finn asked as she was looked over by medics. 


“Funny,” She muttered, “It was like having my arm fall asleep, but it was my whole body.” 


“It worked! We finally found a working cure!” Doctor Hopkins cheered. 


“Let me get some clothes on and we can celebrate!” 


Suddenly, Katelyn’s mother walked over with a change of clothes in her arms. Grabbing the set of clothes, Katelyn stood up and backed into the ambulance as the doors closed to give her some privacy. A minute later, the doors opened to reveal a normal-sized Katelyn wearing a normal pair of ripped jean shorts and a black tank top. She hopped out and immediately hugged her parents, who had tears in their eyes. Next, she hugged Doctor Hopkins, whispering “Thank you” and then finally giving Finn the biggest hug of his life. 


“You don’t know how good it feels to finally hug you like this,” She whispered into his ear. 


“I love you,” He whispered back. 


Doctor Hopkins tapped on her back, bringing the hug to an end sooner than they’d hoped. 


“Katelyn, I’m afraid it’s time to transfer you to the hospital while we check you over for any side effects. It’s just precautionary, I promise. Better to be safe than sorry,” She said.


Katelyn sighed, looking down at her feet, “Fine. No symptoms now, but I understand. When can I leave?” 


“It shouldn’t be more than a few hours. Just enough time to check vitals, take blood samples, and monitor for anything unexpected. After that, you can go home.” 


“Home,” Katelyn whispered, “I can’t wait to sink my teeth into something that’s not a glorified granola bar! So much food I haven’t eaten! Oh, I’m definitely going to get a cheeseburger for lunch! Hell, maybe two!” 


“When you see the school lunches, you’ll be wishing you were back to eating those food bars,” Finn joked. 


“Oh yeah, right! I’ll be able to go back to school again! Doctor Hopkins, do you think I could go tomorrow?” 


“Assuming everything checks out, I don’t see why not. I hate to pressure you, but the sooner you get to the hospital the sooner I’ll let you leave,” Doctor Hopkins reminded her.


“Right. Hospital,” Katelyn frowned, looking back at the ambulance. 


“Your father and I will meet you there! I love you!” Her mother said, giving her another hug. 


“See you guys there!” She replied as her mother walked off, “Well, I guess we better get this show on the road. I’m gonna miss this place a little. It had its moments. But being normal again is so much better.” 


“What do you think you’ll miss the most?” Finn asked. 


“Probably how I always had a view of everything. Being a hundred and fifty feet tall gave me quite the overhead view.”


Katelyn stepped into the ambulance but hesitated before taking a seat. She turned back to Finn and Doctor Hopkins with a frown. 


“Uh, Hey? Doctor? The tingling is back.” 


“It’s back? Are you in any pain?” Hopkins asked quickly. 


“No, not at all. Just that funny feeling agai-”


With a sound of ripping cloth, Katelyn suddenly grew another foot in height. Falling to the floor of the ambulance, she suddenly grew another few feet. She cried out as her clothes turned to ribbons and she ran out of room in the now creaking and rocking ambulance. Finn’s eyes went wide and he took off running, trying to put as much distance between him and Katelyn as possible. With a horrible ripping of metal, Finn looked back to see the ambulance split apart, replaced with a twenty foot Katelyn. 


“What’s happening? This wasn’t supposed to happen!” Doctor Hopkins cried, powerless to stop the scene unfolding before them.


Everyone else ran for cover as well, not sure at what height Katelyn would stop at. Katelyn slowly rose to her feet, one arm over her breasts and the other cupping her crotch. Groaning again, she suddenly shot up back to her original height and stopped. She stumbled around, trying to find her footing. Unfortunately, she backed into an empty parked truck and lost her balance. 


“LOOK OUT!” Katelyn yelled as she landed with a crash that shook the ground. 


The impact from her hitting the ground knocked Finn and Doctor Hopkins over, along with a few dozen others nearby. They quickly stood back up and looked at Katelyn, who moaned and rubbed the back of her head gently. 


“What. The fuck. Happened?” Finn spoke first.


“I have no idea. Katelyn! Are you okay?” Doctor Hopkins yelled to the once again titanic girl.


“I’m fine. Bumped my head, that’s all,” Katelyn muttered, lifting her head to reveal a crater ten feet deep where her head hit the tarmac, “AAAGH! I just want to be normal sized again!” She shouted at the top of her lungs.


Her eyes went wide and she looked at her hands before quickly shrinking again. She was now lying in another, larger divot caused by her hitting the ground. Finn and Doctor Hopkins ran into the crater that was nearly twenty feet deep and found a regular sized Katelyn crying naked at the bottom. 


“What’s happening to me?” She bawled, tears running down her face. 


“I might have a theory,” Doctor Hopkins said, “Katelyn. Try to imagine yourself as a giant again. Really concentrate and try to picture yourself that big.” 


“O-Okay?” Katelyn replied, confused.


Finn was about to ask the doctor where she was going when suddenly, Katelyn began to grow again.


“Ah! It’s happening again!” She cried.


“That’s good! Now! Picture yourself normal sized again!” 


To Finn’s shock, Katelyn stopped growing. Then, she quickly returned to normal again. She breathed heavily, looking down at her body to make sure she was still herself.


“I think what the serum did was allow you to change your height on command. You just don’t know how to control it yet. But I’m confident you’ll learn.” 


“You mean, I can choose how big I get?” Katelyn asked.


“Exactly! Now, let’s get you out of here and into another change of clothes.” 


The three of them looked up at the cracked concrete all around them, wondering how they could get back out. It reminded Finn of a skateboard park, only much, much bigger. What part of Katelyn had caused it?


“I have an idea!” Katelyn cheered and closed her eyes. 


She quickly began to grow again, but stopped at around fifty feet. Picking up Finn and Doctor Hopkins in each hand, she carefully stepped out of the hole and back onto an undestroyed section of runway. Now with a better view, Finn could see that the hole they were in was actually Katelyn’s left butt cheek that had left an impression when she fell. In fact, there was an outline of cracked concrete closely resembling Katelyn’s figure. 


Katelyn looked down at Finn and Doctor Hopkins, blushing once she realized what caused the imprint. She set them down quickly, so they didn’t have to stare at her nipples any longer. Once they were safely on level ground, Katelyn returned herself back to normal size.


“See? You’re getting the hang of it already!” Doctor Hopkins cheered. 


“Awesome! Now, get me a new set of clothes! I feel so awkward with all of these people staring at me.” 


Finn ran back to his car and fetched the change of clothes he kept in his trunk. Katelyn quickly changed into the black shorts and white shirt that displayed Finn’s favorite video game on it. 


“Good thinking! But why do you have a spare change of clothes in your car?” Doctor Hopkins asked. 


“It’s in case he needs to change them after getting soaked when we have sex,” Katelyn replied without a moment of hesitation. 


“Katelyn!” Finn yelled, feeling himself go red with embarrassment. 


“What? She wanted to know!” 


Doctor Hopkins laughed to herself, “Young love. Can’t say you two aren’t creative. Anyway, let’s get you to the hospital. I have a lot of notes to take regarding today.” 


As Doctor Hopkins took the lead, Katelyn held Finn back a few steps, leaning into his ear.


“You know what this size changing thing means? Nearly endless different sex positions,” She whispered seductively.


Finn couldn’t help but smile, thinking about all of the various ways he and his girlfriend could get it on. Katelyn tugged at the shirt, which was just a bit too big for her. She paused for a moment and closed her eyes. All of a sudden, she shot up a few inches and the shirt fit her perfectly, if not a bit snug, and it wasn’t hard to see her erect nipples poking through the fabric. 


She quickly caught up to Finn and Doctor Hopkins, who was quick to note Katelyn’s change in height. She was easily six feet tall now, maybe an inch or two over that. Katelyn and Hopkins entered a second ambulance, buckling themselves in. 


“Finn! Stop by my place at seven tomorrow! I’ll be ready!” Katelyn called. 


“Seven! Got it! See you then!” He replied, waving goodbye. 


Doctor Hopkins closed the ambulance doors and signaled to the driver they were ready to go. It quickly drove away with the lights and sirens off, leaving Finn alone. He looked around the airfield for a moment before deciding that it was time for him to head home as well. It hadn’t been the complete success everyone was hoping for, but Katelyn was at least back to her normal height. Of course, all it took was a quick thought and she was at any height she wanted, as long as it was between her original height and her giant height. As he hopped in his car, he could only imagine how things were going to be at school tomorrow. 


——


Finn pulled into the driveway of the fancy house and honked the horn. A few moments later, Katelyn emerged from the front door wearing a red shirt and jean shorts, turning to wave goodbye to her parents before continuing over to his car. She walked with a bounce in her step, quickly jumping in the passenger seat and tossing her backpack into the back seat before giving Finn a kiss on the cheek. 


“Good morning!” She greeted.


“Good morning,” Finn replied, beginning the drive to school. 


Once they’d left her neighborhood, Katelyn suddenly lifted her feet up and stripped off her sneakers. 


“I forgot what wearing shoes feels like. After going barefoot for so long, having something on my feet just feels weird.” 


“You’ll get used to it soon. It’s sorta like riding a bike.” 


“True. I miss walking barefoot, although not having mud caked to my soles does feel nice. I literally took an hour long shower yesterday. You don’t know how good it felt to finally scrub all of that dirt and stuff off. Had to make sure I was presentable for my first day back in school.”


“It’s so strange. One year ago, I couldn’t imagine us actually driving to school together. Now look at us,” Finn said.


“I will miss carrying you, though,” Katelyn replied, putting her feet up on the dashboard, “I can’t wait to shock everyone when we get there! Man, everyone’s gonna be so surprised!” 


“I bet they are. Do you think you’ll tell anyone that you can, you know, change your height?” 


Katelyn thought about her response for a few moments, “Maybe. It depends on if I think people should know. But I don’t plan on declaring that I can change my height as soon as I walk through those doors.” 


“I imagine everyone would ask for a demonstration,” Finn replied, “Not to mention how you’ll go viral all over the internet.”


“You’re right. And I’m not ready for the media frenzy again. I’m really glad the government kept the whole thing under wraps for now. I didn’t need my embarrassing, accidental return to giant size and subsequent ungracious fall to be televised.” 


Finn pulled into the school’s parking lot, quickly finding an open spot. They were a bit early, giving Katelyn plenty of time to reacquaint herself with her peers. Once the car was stopped, Finn looked over at Katelyn from the corner of his eye. He couldn’t be sure if it was just not being used to her normal size, or maybe being in a car, but she looked…bigger than she was supposed to. 


“See something you like?” Katelyn asked, noticing his extended stare.


“I mean, of course. It’s just that…never mind.” 


Katelyn shrugged, “Anyway, my parents are going away on an overnight trip. Leaving around dinner and won’t be back until around the same time tomorrow.”


“And?” Finn asked, unsure where she was going. 


“Well, it seems like the perfect chance to have a little…fun.”


“I don’t know…” He trailed off, but Katelyn was quick to continue. 


“Think about it! You tell your parents that you’re sleeping over at a friend’s house. In reality, you come over to my place, we fuck for a few hours, then tomorrow morning you go back home like it never happened! It’s full proof!” 


Finn mulled over the idea for a good few seconds. He could probably get Dan to cover again, and the thought of finally having sex with Katelyn at her normal size was something he’d been waiting for. 


“Okay. Let’s do it!” He smiled, making up his mind. 


“Awesome!” Katelyn replied, leaning over to plant a kiss on his cheek. 


“After all, I’ve been waiting to see your body up close when you’re at your normal size.” 


“Who said anything about us having sex with me at normal size?” She suddenly asked. 


“Wait. What size are you thinking?” He wondered


“Seven, eight, possibly ten feet. Maybe fifteen if I’m feeling it, and if my bed can take it.” 


“What about whether or not your boyfriend can take it?” Finn asked slowly. 


Katelyn laughed it off, “I know you can take it. You’ve been my personal toy for so many times now, I know you have it in you. We should probably head in now.” 


Shrugging, Finn opened the car door and stepped out, walking around to meet Katelyn on the other side as she stepped out. Now outside and standing, Finn was beginning to suspect that Katelyn had grown a few inches.


“How tall are you right now? Did you grow?” 


Katelyn cast a look down the length of her body, “No, I’m my normal height today.” 


“Really?” 


She suddenly pushed Finn back against the side of his car, holding him there as she slid closer until their bodies were touching. Finn was able to confirm that their height difference was, in fact, two inches. 


“Okay, right. You’re five foot seven inches,” He replied. 


Katelyn grinned and gave him a quick kiss before stepping away and motioning towards the front doors. He split off to give her some time to see who she wanted to see, and because their lockers were in different directions. He’d catch up with her eventually, especially once people realized that the former giant was back to normal size. As he was putting some books away in his locker, Finn could feel a presence from behind him. Turning around, he internally groaned upon seeing Tina. 


“Well, it looks like your girlfriend couldn’t make it today! Did you fuck her so hard she couldn’t walk?” She taunted. 


“Seriously? Not right now,” He replied.


“Why not? I think it’s the perfect time to chat!” She grinned, putting herself in his path to keep him from leaving, “So, what sort of stuff does she do to get you off? I imagine a handjob isn’t exactly practical.”


“The morning just started and you’re already doing this? Do you spend your nights making a list of things to annoy me with?”


He tried to walk away, but was suddenly tripped by Tina and sent falling onto his stomach. Standing back up, he glared as Tina laughed her ass off. She began to open her mouth to make another snappy comment when she suddenly noticed something behind Finn. Her eyes went wide and she took a nervous step backwards. A firm hand fell onto Finn’s shoulder, making him jump. He turned his head and looked to see Katelyn right behind him. Silently, she placed herself between him and Tina, crossing her arms.


“Something wrong here?” She demanded.


“N-no, things are just fine,” Tina stammered, showing a moment of fear. 


“It didn’t sound like that.” 


Tina smiled with fake confidence, bringing her mental barrier up again, “So! The freak is back to normal size! And it looks like she's still got her little boyfriend under her thumb!” 


“Wow, tripping people like it’s kindergarten recess. That’s real mature, Tina,” Katelyn groaned, rolling her eyes dramatically. 


“Oh, that’s rich coming from you, Katelyn! You’re no saint, Finn can testify to that!” 


“I better not catch you picking on him, or anyone else, got it?” Katelyn ordered.


“Or else?” 


Katelyn’s hands balled into tight fists. For a split second, Finn thought she was about to swing a punch, but then she suddenly shot up a few inches, causing her clothes to stretch and a few threads to snap as she became a few inches taller than Tina. Tina’s eyes nearly popped out of her head as she watched slack-jawed as Katelyn continued another few inches until she was a whole head taller. By now, her shirt was really being pushed to its limit and her shorts were struggling to stay on her hips. Finn cast a glance around and saw that a crowd had formed, with students and even a few school faculty whispering as they all realized Katelyn was back and with a newfound ability. 


She leaned towards Tina as her voice dropped to a growl, “Don’t. Try. Me.”


Tina scowled before backing away in defeat. Katelyn let out a sigh of relief and returned to her normal size. 


“Get going, everyone! Show’s over!” She announced to the crowd before turning back to face Finn, “How long has she been acting that way towards you?” 


“I-It’s not bad. Just a little teasing, that’s all…” He trailed off, seeing his girlfriend’s stare, “Fine, ever since you and I started dating. She’s been on me about it every day,” He admitted. 


“If she ever messes with you again, just tell me.” 


“I-I will. Thanks for sticking up for me.”


“No problem! It’s just a girlfriend helping out her boyfriend,” Katelyn began, leaning in closer, “I know I said I wouldn’t be showing off my size changing, but I felt that was a good excuse.” 


“Yeah. It’s safe to say she won’t be messing with me again.”


Katelyn tugged at her shirt, which was now sitting a bit looser on her body, “Damn. Looks like I got a tad too tall. Stretched out the fabric too much. Oh well,” She shrugged, shooting up another two inches so her clothes fit more snugly, “Problem solved! See you around the halls!”


Giving Finn a tight hug, she set off towards her first class of the day. Smiling, Finn went off to find Dan. It ended up being very easy, since he was part of the crowd watching. 


“Dude! That was awesome! I didn’t know she could do that!” He exclaimed. 


“Yeah, it’s something she does now. Bit of a long story. Anyway, I need you to cover for me tonight. Say we’re having a sleepover at your place.”


“And where will you be going during that time?” 


Finn dropped his voice to a whisper, “Katelyn’s house.”


“Ah, I’m getting what you’re saying! I can cover, no problem!” 


The rest of the school day progresses fairly normally. By lunch, the whole school found out about Katelyn being back to normal, as well as her ability to grow. Wherever she went, a small crowd followed. When they met up at the end of the day, they held hands the entire way back to his car. After dropping Katelyn off at her house, Finn went back home to confirm his sleepover story. They were none the wiser to his true motive. 


After finishing dinner and waving goodbye to his parents, Finn jumped back in his car and headed out for his sleepover. Instead of heading towards Dan’s neighborhood, like he told them, he continued on a bit further to the rich neighborhood where Katelyn lived.


Finally, he was standing at the front door. Taking a deep breath, he knocked and waited anxiously. A few moments later, it swung open and Katelyn was standing there, dressed in black athletic shorts and baggy sweatshirt. 


“Hey! Come on in!” She waved.


Finn stepped inside and looked around in awe. The house was absolutely massive, and he’d just barely stepped inside. He’d always known Katelyn’s parents were wealthy, but finally seeing the inside of their house really nailed that home. 


“What luck my parents practically gave us this night together, huh? Anyway, let’s watch a movie,” Katelyn said, grabbing Finn’s hand with a wink. 


She led him into the huge living room and motioned for him to sit on the couch. Katelyn went into the kitchen to retrieve a bowl of popcorn and set it down beside Finn before taking a seat next to him, turning on the movie she’d loaded up.


“I’ve missed popcorn. There’s something about how you can just shove handfuls in your mouth that’s so much fun,” She said, doing just that.


When the popcorn ran out, they cuddled in relative silence for the rest of the movie, feeling each other’s bodies now that they were at the same height. They finally felt like a normal couple, doing normal couple things. When the movie ended and the credits rolled, Finn looked into Katelyn’s eyes and saw that she was ready for more. 


“How about we step things up in my bed?” She whispered into his ear. 


Katelyn sat up and grabbed Finn’s hand to lead him upstairs. She opened her bedroom door to reveal it was exactly how Finn had pictured it. It was massive, had its own king sized bed, and had a closet that took up an entire wall and was filled to the brim with clothes. There was a desk devoted entirely to makeup and jewelry, with a mirror that had a gold frame. 


“Did you go shopping yesterday? How do you have all of these?” He asked, pointing to the rows of clothes hanging in her closet. 


“My parents never lost hope that I’d return to normal size again. They basically locked this room up like a time capsule for when I eventually came back. Although, I do plan on buying different clothes eventually. That way, I can be different heights and always have clothes to fit,” She explained. 


Finn got so distracted looking around her room, he didn’t even notice her sneaking up behind him. With a heavy shove, Katelyn pushed him towards her bed. He landed onto the massive mattress and bounced onto his back. It was the softest and squishiest mattress he’d ever been on, like laying on a marshmallow. 


“Catch!” Katelyn said, tossing something towards him.


Finn caught the object in his hand and found it was a condom. Katelyn hovered her hand over the light switch, winking before flipping the lights off and drowning the room in complete darkness. Finn heard the rustling of cloth before the entire bedroom was illuminated in a deep red. Katelyn was clad in a set of white lace underwear, holding the remote that controlled the LED strips overhead. Setting the remote on her nightstand, she climbed into bed and stood over him with her legs apart in a confident stance. Finn discarded his clothes as well, leaving himself in only his underwear. 


“So. How big do you want me tonight?” She asked seductively. 


“Uh, Katelyn-sized?” He replied with a nervous laugh. 


“Aww! Is little Finn scared of having his big girlfriend ride him? I’m going ten feet, minimum!” 


Finn tried to protest, but Katelyn was already growing. Her bra was the first to snap, unable to hold back her breasts as she surpassed eight feet. The panties took a bit more to finally give way, riding deep into her crotch before they finally snapped and fell away. She came to a stop moments later, her monolithic body looming over him. Even though she claimed she was at ten feet, it didn’t look like it from Finn’s perspective down on his back.


Katelyn slowly sat down, gently grabbed hold of his boxers in her hands. With a mischievous grin, she tore them away like they were nothing, revealing his stiff erection. Finn quickly slipped on the condom and waited for Katelyn’s next move. 


In an instant, Katelyn was on all fours, looking down at Finn like he was her prey. With a delicacy that showed she still would never intentionally hurt him, she lowered herself onto his rock-hard member. For Finn, it was like a massive weight was dropped on his pelvis. He sank deeper into the soft mattress as Katelyn carefully put all of her weight onto her little boyfriend. She leaned forwards to grab the headrest for support, which told Finn he was in for the ride of his life. 


“You okay? Need me to dial it back a foot or two?” She asked. 


“I’m good. Go for it,” Finn gasped, adjusting to the weight. 


Katelyn grinned, having just received the go ahead. Her massive legs lifted her up a few inches, revealing Finn’s member was sufficiently lubed up already. Katelyn let herself fall back down, creaking the bed and causing Finn to bounce from the impact. Slowly, she developed a rhythm that only grew in intensity. Finn wondered if what he was experiencing was akin to an anvil when a blacksmith brings his hammer down on it. 


He tried to grab Katelyn for support, but he could hardly get a grip on her massive, soft thighs. Her stomach was too far out of reach and he had no chance of getting his hands around her. All Finn could do was lay back and watch the show. He certainly couldn’t complain about watching Katelyn’s boobs bouncing wildly as she rode him. 


“K-Katelyn! I’m…gonna…cum!” Finn cried between her relentless bounces.


Groaning, Finn blew his load into the condom. Katelyn, who hadn’t had her orgasm yet, rode him for a few more seconds before stopping and climbing off. Finn removed the used condom and dropped it in the wastebasket next to the bed. As he turned back to Katelyn, he was suddenly dragged by the leg towards her. She pounced on his softening cock and sucked the last few drops of cum out, hungry to get every last bit. Finn gasped as her tongue played with his member until she got bored and released it, now with a healthy helping of spit to go along with his pussy juice soaked pelvis. 


“Alright! Me next!” Katelyn declared, sitting down with her back against the bedrest. 


“How are you ready to go so soon?” He gasped, still trying to catch his breath. 


“I mean, I haven’t orgasmed yet. No offense, but at this size your cock isn't doing it for me. We can cuddle for a few minutes while you get your energy back.”


Finn wholeheartedly accepted the full body hug Katelyn was offering. It felt like every inch of his body was pressed against her warm skin, his face buried between her bare breasts. To embrace someone so much larger than he was, there was nothing he could ask for more. He could’ve fallen asleep right then and there, being held like a teddy bear in the enormous arms of his girlfriend. Unfortunately for that plan, Katelyn still wanted her own satisfaction. 


“Time’s up. Now it’s my turn,” She announced after a few minutes. 


“What’s on your mind?” Finn asked, lifting his head to look her in the eyes. 


“You make me orgasm. Simple as that. Now,” Katelyn spread her legs and put her hands behind her head, “Get to work.” 


Finn backtracked down her body until he was staring straight at her nether regions. Looking up the length of her body, she looked like a goddess. Her blonde hair draped majestically over her breasts, allowing for only a peek at her nipples below. It was like a spell was cast over Finn. He wanted to feel and worship every inch of her magnificent body. No, he needed to. 


He decided to start off swinging by locking his lips around her clit that was larger than the tip of his pinky. Katelyn threw her head back and moaned loudly, arching her back in pleasure. Her hands grabbed fistfuls of bedsheets as if she was struggling to keep herself from floating away. After trying out a few different techniques, Finn lifted his head away to try something else. Just as he did, he felt a firm pressure grab a handful of his hair and pull him back down. Katelyn held his face against her clit, and it was clear to Finn she wasn’t letting up until she was satisfied. 


Finn carefully stuck his hand inside her absolutely soaked pussy, bringing about even more excitement from his big girlfriend. He’d become a master of vagina anatomy, having gained insider experience for the last two weeks, and quickly located her G-spot, which was relatively easy given her current size. Checking for her reaction, he saw Katelyn moaning and rubbing her nipples with her free hand. 


“Keep going! Keep going!” She moaned, bucking her hips against his face. 


Finn felt Katelyn’s entire body jolt, with him at the epicenter of it all. Her massive legs clamped him on both sides of his body as she let out a shameless moan that would’ve woken up the entire house if anyone else was there. She continued to use Finn until the waves of her orgasm had subsided and she released her hold on him. Finn sat back and took a breath, admiring the work he’d done. He pulled his forearm out from her pussy, admiring the shine it had in the low red light. 


Katelyn’s bare chest rose and fell quickly as she returned to her normal size. No matter how big she was, she was still just as gorgeous to Finn. 


“Holy fuck. That was incredible! We’re definitely doing more size stuff in the future,” Katelyn sighed between breaths.


“My bed would probably collapse if we did this back at my house,” Finn replied.


“Sounds pretty sexy to me,” Katelyn grinned. 


“Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to clean up real quick,” Finn said, gesturing to his arm. 


“Turn left, second door on the right,” Katelyn pointed, “Don’t take too long!” 


Finn quickly cleaned himself up and returned to find Katelyn lying on her side, motioning for him to join her in bed. With Katelyn back to normal size, the two of them settled in for some well deserved after-sex cuddling. They laid in darkness and silence, taking in the heat of each other’s naked bodies as they unwinded from their orgasmic highs. 


“So many positions we could do. I can barely think where to go from here,” Katelyn whispered


“Same. We could create positions nobody’s even thought of yet,” Finn replied, nuzzling himself against her. 


“And just think. This was only the beginning. Tomorrow, we’re going full throttle. I’m gonna make tonight’s cowgirl position look tame compared to what I’ll be doing to you when I wake up.” 


“Don’t you mean when ‘we’ wake up?” He asked. 


“Nope. I’m an early waker. And when I’m up, I’m not wasting a second,” Katelyn said, gently tracing his back with her nails. 


“Oh no! Guess I better try and escape now!” He joked, slowly sliding away from her. 


Giving a soft chuckle, Katelyn quickly grew to ten feet tall again and kept him sufficiently trapped in her embrace, his face buried in her breasts. 


“Oh dear! I’m being kept prisoner! Someone help!” He added sarcastically, his voice muffled by her boobs. Katelyn merely rolled over, gently pinning him underneath her massive body as she fake yawned. 


“Fine. I guess you win,” Finn smiled, drifting off to sleep.