- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Pure smut chapter 

Finn was awoken the next morning when his whole body was pulled into Katelyn’s embrace. Her breath was hot and heavy, tickling the back of his neck as she cuddled him. 


“Good morning,” He greeted. 


“Morning, Finn. I hope you’re prepared for what I’ve got planned,” Katelyn whispered in his ear. 


“What time is it?” He groaned, reaching for his phone. 


“It’s a bit past seven. Don’t worry, it’s plenty of time to have fun.” 


Finn reached around to give Katelyn a kiss, “I guess we better not waste any more time then.” 


With a quick chuckle, Katelyn rolled onto her back, taking Finn with her. His head was sandwiched between her breasts as he laid on her stomach. Her huge hands quickly located his morning wood, gently massaging his member. 


“I know you like that,” She whispered, raising her hand to her mouth. 


Katelyn got her fingers nice and covered in her slobber before bringing them back down and coating his member in the warm spit. Once he was nice and lubed, she gently closed her pointer finger and thumb over his shaft and began to stroke him. Her other hand gently yet assertively held him in place to ensure he wasn’t getting away, not like he planned on leaving. 


“You like that, don’t you?” She asked, her breathing becoming heavier and heavier. 


“You know it.” 


Katelyn’s strokes increased in both intensity and frequency, guaranteeing an orgasm was not far away. The hand covering Finn’s chest slid down to her waist, slipping inside her pussy. Finn wanted to gasp but caught himself. 


“Go ahead, I wanna hear you moan,” She whispered, her words like silk to his ears. 


Finn let out the moan he’d been holding back. In only a few short minutes, he’d gone from sound asleep to being milked for all he was worth. Katelyn’s other hand pumped away at her pussy, adding to the sultry sounds of masturbation. 


“I can’t wait to feel you shoot your hot semen for me and I get to lick your cum off my fingers. Oh, I hope we have our orgasms together. How sexy would that be? I’m almost there myself,” She moaned. 


“Oh fuck! I’m so close!” Finn gasped.


“Not yet. I wanna hear you moan my name. Beg for me to make you orgasm!” Katelyn ordered. 


“K-Katelyn! I want you to make me cum! Please!” He begged. 


“Hmm. Good boy. I will grant your request. And as an extra reward, I’ll let you lick my other hand clean when I’m done making myself orgasm.” 


Katelyn pulled out all the stops. Her fingers were lightning quick, sliding up and down, up and down his shaft like an engine being floored. His legs began to twitch as he neared the point of no return. Closer and closer he came, feeling his orgasm building within. Only a few more seconds before he blew his load all over the place. All he could think of was Katelyn’s magnificent body. 


The doorbell suddenly rang, utterly destroying the moment. Katelyn’s fingers let go of Finn’s member, stopping just shy of triggering his orgasm. Her whole body jolted up, forcing Finn to sit up with her. 


“Fuck!” She hissed, visibly angry, “Who the hell could be here this early in the morning?” 


“Maybe it’s a delivery guy? I’ll check,” Finn replied, sliding out of bed. 


Leaving the warmth of Katelyn made him realize just how badly he wanted it back. Sliding into his shorts from the night before, he turned around to see Katelyn on her side, beautiful as she was nude. She gave him a playful wink, letting him know that their fun wasn’t over. Winking back, Finn turned his attention to the window. Walking over and peeking through the blinds, he saw a black SUV with tinted windows next to his own red car in the driveway. He couldn’t see the door, but he had a pretty good hunch who was here to visit. 


“I think the government is here. One of their cars is outside,” He informed her.  


“Government? Shit! Shit, shit, shit! What could they want right now?” Katelyn muttered, jumping out of bed and returning to her normal size. 


She frantically slipped on the first sweatshirt she could get her hands on, a black one that displayed the name of a band she liked. Finn noticed a pair of her shorts laying on the ground, so he tossed them over. She hiked them up, not caring to put on panties or a bra before opening her door and booking it for the stairs. Finn followed closely behind, stopping just out of sight to listen to the front door opening. 


“Doctor Hopkins! Nice to see you!” He heard Katelyn exclaim. 


“Same as well! How are you adapting back to normal size?” 


“I’m doing fantastic!” 


“I hope I didn’t wake you or…interrupt anything.”


“Oh, it’s fine! I was up already. I’m an early riser.” 


“Anyway, I was just wanting to stop by and see how you were doing. Also, I wanted to give you this.” 


Finn had to resist looking around the corner at what exactly Doctor Hopkins was giving to Katelyn. He heard the faint rustle of paper, possibly like a large envelope. 


“Thank you so much! Oh, I’m so excited you were able to make this work!” Katelyn cheered. 


“Well, I’ve got to be going now. I have to give a report in Washington about the results of the serum. Make sure you’re behaving!” 


“Will do! Goodbye, Doctor!” 


“Goodbye, Katelyn! And goodbye, Finn!” She called, followed by the front door loudly closing. 


Finn’s heart suddenly skipped a beat. How did Doctor Hopkins know? He concluded that she must’ve recognized his car from the other day. He carefully emerged from view along the upstairs hallway to see Katelyn holding a large envelope in her hands. 


“What’s that?” He asked. 


“Oh, this? Don’t worry. It’s a surprise,” Katelyn replied, setting it down beside the door.


“Well, wasn’t expecting Doctor Hopkins to show up and interrupt us,” He remarked. 


“You bet. Man, she just does not miss a thing. She knew we were fucking, she just knew.” 


“Well, how about you come back up and we continue where we left off?” He smiled. 


Katelyn suddenly had a look like she’d come up with an ingenious idea, “Stay right there!” 


She quickly removed her clothes and dropped them by her side before walking underneath the spot of the upstairs hallway Finn was standing on and looked straight up at him. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, Katelyn slowly began to grow. When she finally stopped, she was again the one looking down at him. Finn estimated that she was at least fifteen feet tall now, and smiling deviously. Reaching out, she pulled him in for a sloppy kiss. 


“Reminds me of our radio tower kiss,” Finn said, taking a moment to breathe. 


“Yeah. There’s something about me being bigger but still eye level with you that gets me so worked up,” Katelyn moaned, pulling him back in for another round of kisses. 


Finn could feel her growing again, but this time very slowly. It wasn’t before long that her grip slowly pulled him into the air as Katelyn topped out at about twenty feet tall. Her head was mere inches from the ceiling, but she didn’t seem to care. Her kisses grew and grew in their intensity, getting more and more aggressive. Despite their size difference, Katelyn was making sure she used her tongue as much as possible. 


“There! How’s that for continuing our morning lovemaking?” She panted, leaving a thin strand of saliva between her mouth and his. 


Finn gasped, still feeling the taste of her lips on his tongue, “You never disappoint, Katelyn.” 


Setting him back down on the upper floor before turning her attention to his rock hard member poking through his shorts, Katelyn gently rubbed his tip with her finger as she cast a lustful look into his eyes. Finn knew she had something big in mind. 


“You have about fifteen seconds before I barge through my bedroom door and proceed to fuck the living daylights out of you. Fourteen. Thirteen,” Katelyn announced, shrinking down enough so she could make it up the stairs, “Twelve! Eleven!”


Finn ran like lightning into Katelyn’s bedroom, closing the door and diving into bed. His heart was pounding with sexual excitement and a little bit of fear. There was no telling what was about to happen, he’d just have to wait and see. 


The door violently swung open to reveal Katelyn taking up the entire frame. She had an almost animalistic energy radiating off of her as she crawled through the doorway on all fours. Her hips got stuck in the door jamb, forcing her to shrink down a bit in order to make it through. Once she was inside, she locked the door behind her and grew to about twenty feet again. Her breathing was hot and heavy, yet another sign Finn was in for the most intense sex of his life. He playfully hid underneath the sheets. 


“Oh little Finn! Come out, come out! It’s rude to keep me waiting!” Katelyn called, grabbing the sheet with her hand and pulling it away in one motion, “Gotcha!” 


Cradling his head in her hand and laying him along her arm, Katelyn used her other hand to remove Finn’s shorts. Spitting a fat glob of saliva all over his crotch, she used her thumb and pinkie to give him the most incredible handjob of his life. It was miles better than the one she’d given him earlier that morning, and that was the best handjob he’d received up until this point. She was relentless, jerking him off at light speed. Finn moaned and gasped, completely at the mercy of his girlfriend. Just the way he liked. 


“Oh, Fuck! Katelyn! I’m g-gonna cum!” He cried out in euphoria. 


“That’s right! Cum! Blow your load all over my fingers!” She demanded. 


Passing the point of no return, Finn squirmed in her grip before his entire body tensed up like a spring under pressure. Jets of thick, hot semen shot out from his cock like an erupting volcano. Throwing his head back, he stared up at the ceiling as Katelyn milked the last few drops out of him. 


“Wow! What a load! Finn, you came everywhere!” She cheered, holding up her hand to reveal white globs all over the fingers she’d just used to bring him to orgasm. One by one, she licked them clean like she’d just finished an extravagant meal. Swallowing his cum with a dramatic gulp, Katelyn paused to catch her breath and decide her next course of action with Finn. 


“I’m spent. I don’t think I can go again,” He panted, but Katelyn was already shaking her head. 


“It’s my turn now. You have as long as it takes for that little flagpole of yours to raise again. If you think that was intense…just you wait.” 


Nervously, Finn cast a glance at his member. He was seriously beginning to doubt if he had the durability required to keep up with Katelyn. Grinning, she set him down on the floor and began looking around the room for something of interest. Finally, she located a headband and tested its elasticity. To her, it was just large enough to fit around her wrist. 


“This’ll do,” She decided, pulling her hair up into a quick ponytail 


For Finn, it felt like Katelyn had hijacked his brainwaves. All he could think about was her incredible body and what their next sex act was going to be. Her body was just radiating pheromones, filling his mind with only one thing: sex. Slowly, his cock began to rise again and stand at attention. Her hawklike eyes were quick to notice, and before Finn knew it, she was holding herself over him. Her breasts rivaled beach balls as they dangled down over his face. If they were both standing, he probably wouldn’t reach her knee at her current size. He could only imagine what she had planned for him. Katelyn sat back on her legs, her hungry pussy just inches from his cock now. Wet with anticipation, strands of her silky fluid were dripping between her nether lips and onto his cock. Looking down at Finn with lustful hunger, Katelyn’s excited face suddenly disappeared, replaced by one of concern. 


“You look scared.”


“Scared? No no no, I’m fine. Go ahead, I’m ready,” He shook his head. 


Shrugging, Katelyn prepared to ride him, “Okay. But if it starts to hurt at all, let me know immediately. This is the biggest I’ve gone and still been on top,” She warned. 


“I’m ready.” 


Grinning, she slowly lowered herself slowly onto his pelvis, letting him bear the full weight of her body. It was like having a building placed on his waist, but he could manage. Giving her a thumbs up to continue, Finn laid back to watch the show. 


Using her enormous leg muscles, Katelyn lifted herself up until only the head of his member was still nestled between her labia. Dropping like an anchor, she crashed down onto Finn’s pelvis with the force of a collapsing star. Gasping, he heard the floor creaking under the weight of Katelyn’s movements. Her vaginal muscles clenched around his member, squeezing it between her slick folds.  


Seeing as how he’d survived her first thrust unscathed, Katelyn found a rhythm that worked for her and kept to it. Finn got in on the action as well, reaching out to rub her clit as she rode him. The room was soon filled with the heavenly sounds and smells of sex. Even though he wasn’t feeling much pain now, Finn just knew he would need an ice pack when the adrenaline wore off. There was no way his twenty foot girlfriend was riding him this hard and he wasn’t ending up with bruises at least. 


Leaning her hips back, Katelyn began to grind the head Finn’s cock against her G-spot. The results were immediate for both of them. Katelyn moaned even louder and began moving even faster, and Finn had to try his best to not orgasm right then and there from the newfound stimulation. Even if he did, he suspected Katelyn wouldn’t care and would just keep going until she had her own orgasm. 


“Oh fuck, I’m almost there!” She gasped, biting her lower lip. 


Finn was nearing his breaking point as well. Between his attempts to hold off an orgasm and Katelyn’s best efforts to ensure he blew his load, he was only holding off the inevitable. With a final battle cry, Katelyn dropped like a meteor crashing to Earth. Twisting her hips and grinding her pussy against Finn’s pelvis, she threw her head back as she cried out in pure ecstasy. 


Finn felt Katelyn’s pussy clench like a vice around his member, practically squeezing the cum out of him. If his previous orgasm was a firework going off, this one was the grand finale. Finn’s chest rose and fell heavily as he panted, wiping a thin line of sweat from his forehead. The heavy weight on his abdomen finally released as Katelyn stepped to the side, slowly returning to her normal size and collapsing on the floor beside him. 


“That felt amazing!” Katelyn cooed, running her hand through his hair, “I’m impressed. How do you feel?” 


“Like I got hit by a train,” Finn smiled, wincing as the adrenaline wore off and the reality of being ridden by a twenty foot woman set in. 


“Well, we should probably clean up. How about a shower? I’ll let you scrub my back!” 


“Shower sounds good.” 


Katelyn jumped to her feet, holding out her hand to help Finn up. He fetched a change of clothes from his bag, while Katelyn rummaged through her drawers for a new outfit. New clothes in hand, they made their way to the bathroom for a well deserved shower. 


“I just wanted to tell you now, I won’t be able to hang out tomorrow. Some relatives are coming in to see me now that I’m normal size again. And we’re gonna be shopping around for stuff I need, like a phone,” Katelyn said, checking the water temperature. 


“That’s totally okay. You should get back in touch with everyone in your life again. Besides, I think I need a day or two to recover from that sex,” Finn replied, carefully touching his waist, “Yep, that’ll probably be a bruise.” 


“Why didn’t you tell me to go easy? I would’ve gladly toned it down by a few feet if you asked.” 


“I just…didn’t want to ruin the experience for you,” He admitted. 


Smiling, she reached out to caress his cheek, “I love how you care more about my experience than your own. It’s absolutely adorable. You’re adorable.” 


“Thanks,” Finn blushed.


“Water’s nice and hot. Let’s hop in!” 


Following right behind Katelyn, Finn sighed in delight as the hot water hit his back. The shower itself was surprisingly large, and the shower head covered enough space for them to be comfortably covered at all times. Feeling the water beat down on his head, he heard a soap bottle opening from behind. Turning around, he saw Katelyn pour a large glob of pink body wash into her open palm before lathering his chest in the fruit-scented soap. 


“Hand me some of that, will you?” He asked, quickly receiving a handful into his cupped palm. 


Rubbing his hands together, Finn suddenly closed the gap between him and Katelyn. Hugging her tight, he rubbed his soapy hands up and down her back. 


“Oh, I like where this is going!” She grinned, doing the same to him. 


Their movements quickly went from sudsing each other up to sexual. Finn grabbed two handfuls of Katelyn’s heavenly rear end, and her hands gently fondled his member. Despite everything it had gone through that morning, it still rose to attention all the same. Katelyn leaned in for a kiss, pushing Finn against the wall so water rained down over their heads. Taking complete control, she then drove him to the far side of the shower, leaving them out of the water as she took a step back to reach for a shampoo bottle. 


“You’re gonna smell so nice when we’re done! Like a tropical beach!” Katelyn said, adding a healthy amount of the lime green soap to her hand. 


Not one to turn down a head massage, Finn welcomed the calming sensation of her fingers working the suds into his scalp. Pressing her body against his, Katelyn slowly grew again, putting Finn at eye level with her breasts as she ran her fingers through his soapy hair. 


“I love feeling your body pressed against mine as I grow,” She whispered. 


“Me too. I want you to hold me like a plushie in your arms.” 


“If only there were clothes big enough for me to do that in public. Unfortunately, I doubt that ‘because it would be cute’ is a good enough reason for Doctor Hopkins to justify ordering new outfits to be made.”


With his hair sufficiently soaped up, Katelyn pushed him into the stream of water to wash the suds away. Grabbing the shampoo bottle, Finn made sure to work the soap into every inch of her gorgeous, blonde hair. She had to shrink back down to normal size in order to fit underneath the shower head, using a handheld nozzle to get the soap down at her scalp. Once their bodies were free of suds, Katelyn reached for the faucet and shut the water off. 


Once he’d dried off a bit, Finn grabbed his clothes and pulled his underwear up, quickly followed by his shorts. Reaching for his shirt, he saw Katelyn bending over at the waist out of the corner of his eye. Her perfect ass was right there, practically begging to be fucked. As much as he wanted to go another round, Finn wasn’t sure he had it in him. His waist still hurt, and he was pretty sure there wasn’t a drop of cum left in him. But still, the temptation beckoned him. 


“I can feel you staring,” Katelyn said, not even turning around.


Finn smiled, “Guilty.”


Katelyn stepped into a pair of plain white panties, pulling the garments up her long legs and letting the fabric conform to her curves. Letting the elastic snap to her hips, she slipped on a matching bra, followed by jean shorts and a white tank top. Finn changed into a pair of cargo shorts and a green shirt, admiring her curves beneath her clothes. 


“What time do your parents want you back? Don’t want them getting suspicious and asking questions,” She asked, running a comb through her hair. 


Finn checked the time, “Probably about an hour from now. Maybe I should play it safe and head back now,” He suggested. 


“That does sound like a good idea, but…I think we have time for a quickie. Besides, so what if you’re a bit late? I doubt we’ll take half an hour, much less a full one.”


“Well…” Finn cast a glance down at her body, “I guess it wouldn’t hurt.” 


“So, let’s get that quickie out of the way. I’ve got a good position in mind that shouldn’t put too much strain on you,” Katelyn winked, playfully bumping Finn’s sore spot. 


Leading him back to the bedroom, Katelyn stripped away the outfit she’d just put on. Sitting with her legs spread, she slowly grew a good three feet before stopping. 


“Here. Slip one of these bad boys on and go to town,” She beckoned, tossing a wrapped condom through the air. 


Finn stripped down and put on the condom in the blink of an eye. Practically flying into bed, he buried his member inside her dripping wet pussy. Katelyn joined in on the fun, making sure her clit got the attention it deserved from the one who knew it best. Leaning forward into her waiting breasts, Finn locked his lips around her left nipple and began to lick. 


Inhaling sharply, Katelyn’s legs came around Finn’s waist and pulled him in from behind, effectively locking him against her body. He had just enough wiggle room to pump in and out, but not much more. 


“Can’t go wrong with some classic missionary,” Katelyn panted. 


Finn was nearing his climax. Sucking hard against her plump nipple, he plunged his manhood as far inside her as he could. Muffling his moan against her soft breast, he rode out the orgasmic waves coursing through him. The seal around her nipple was broken by a loud pop as he lifted his head back to look her in the eyes. Katelyn released her hold, allowing Finn to remove the condom. He’d barely produced any semen, confirming that he was at his limit for this session. 


Katelyn gently massaged the nipple he’d been sucking on, suddenly noticing he’d left quite a noticeable hickey over her areola. Finn nervously looked back up at her face, hoping she wouldn’t be mad.


“Sorry,” He apologized. 


Katelyn smiled softly, “Don’t be. I think it’s cute! It’s your little mark on me. Besides, nobody except you is going to see it.”


“Okay. I’m glad you’re cool with it. I should probably get going soon now.” 


“That’s a good idea,” Katelyn nodded, “Part of me wants to squeeze you tight and not let you leave, so you better get going before that side of me wins the debate,” She winked. 


As much as Finn wanted to spend a whole day cuddling with Katelyn, he knew he had to get back home. They both redressed, and he packed up his bag. Katelyn opened the front door for him, but planted herself in his path. 


“I’ll let you leave once I’ve had my goodbye hug and kiss,” She grinned, opening her arms. 


“As if I was going to leave without them.” 


The two locked lips together for a long goodbye kiss. Katelyn wrapped her arms around his back, squeezing him in a tight hug. 


“See you on Monday,” She whispered. 


“You know it. Last week of school!” He replied.


As with all good things, their sleepover came to an end. Finn had just sat down in his car, and already he missed the warmth and softness of Katelyn’s body. Smiling, he knew that there would be more secret sleepovers and make outs in the future, so in reality, it was just the beginning.