[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

Peter's battle with cancer just took an interesting turn.  He's been accepted for a clinical trial of a new technology that will rid him of the cancer.  But will he be able to live with the results?


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1142 Read: 1854
Published: May 27 2022 Updated: May 27 2022
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is an idea I've had kicking around in my head for a while now.  I decided to throw the first bit out into the world to see if anyone besides me would be interested in it.  If you like it and want to see more, please let me know!


1. Chapter 1-The Doctor Lays It Out by Toerider [Reviews - 1] (1142 words)

This is a warmup and exposition.  There's zero action but if folks like it and want to see more, I'll add more as I write it up.  Thanks for reading!