- Text Size +

Saki walked back with Honda gripped tightly in her hand. As the rain fell it washed away the mud covering Honda's body, and the tiny doll actually discovered some mobility she had. Her joints worked like normal— she could swing her legs, bend her arms and even wave her fingers around. As she tilted her head side to side, she finally took in what it meant to be this small. She was used to looking up at people, but being the size of a doll in a giant’s hand was a different experience. It was nothing like being next to a goliath or orc— although Honda hated the thought of what that might feel like at her current size— no, being in the hands of a fellow human was a lot more… humiliating. 


When they reached the campsite, it appeared that Saki had already set up a tent. Saki didn’t bother placing Honda down easily, opting out for roughly throwing her into the tent instead. Honda tumbled and rolled until she slammed against the rolled up sleeping bag. Saki entered moments later, her boots split off and a look of annoyance in her eyes. 


“There’s no way for me to fix you until we get back to the guild after our mission, so I’ll have to see if you have any use for me until then. If you’re anything as a doll like you were a person, I doubt you’d be good for anything.” Saki sat down, crossed her legs together. “Can you move?”


Honda nodded, climbing up to her feet. It was a lot harder controlling a body made out of wood than actual limbs. She stumbled left then right, trying to stand up straight before losing control and falling on her ass. She looked up at Saki, who was displeased with her performance. 


“I guess you can’t walk then, not reliably.” Saki picked her up and placed her on her feet. Honda wiggled for a moment, but was ultimately able to stand without falling. “Can you speak?”  Honda tried to say yes, but all that came out was a screechy yell. She tried a few more times, but she was unable to make any coherent words. Saki shook her head.


“Let’s see how strong you are.” Saki reached forward and grabbed Honda by her leg. Honda tried to protest, but again all she could do was scream. Before she knew it, she was raised higher than Saki’s head, only to be slammed down to the floor. Wind brushed against her as she was hurtled down, knocking out all of her senses before she was violently thrashed against the ground. 


Honda felt a pain that she had never experienced before. It was like every bone in her body was threatening to shatter into pieces, only she didn’t have any bones to break. She could feel every millimeter of wood that made her up. They screamed and roared all on their own, Honda’s added screams only acted as a bonus. She swore her nose was bleeding, but no blood could come out. She reached for her face to check, and felt something terrible. Her nose wasn’t bleeding, it fell off her body completely, reduced to broken bark on the tent floor.


“One.” Saki whispered to herself, giving Honda no time to wonder what she meant before she was whisked back into the air. Honda’s velocity froze for a moment at the top of Saki’s throw. The ground was hundreds of feet away from her, but the pieces of her broken nose could still be made out far away in the distance. However, the pieces grew closer and closer as Honda was thrusted back down to the ground.


Slam! She screamed, this time swearing she was crying. She was wailing hysterically, but no tears came out to comfort her. Her skull was aching, and so was the wood around her neck. The only part of Honda’s body that was spared from the assault was her left leg that was firmly held by Saki’s hand, but even that felt like it was going to be ripped out. “Two.”


Honda was holsted into the air again. She didn’t want to be caught off guard this time. As she was flung down, she held her arms out in front of her, but that only allowed them to slam into her face as they crashed into the tent below. Being hit into the head with her own wooden arms felt a lot worse than the tent on its own. “Three.” And Saki continued, raising Saki up in the air just to slam her back down. “Four.” 


As Honda’s body was slammed into the ground for a seventh time, she wondered how long Saki would put her through this torture. The grip on her leg was tightening, and the force with which she was thrown to the ground was increasing. Obviously Honda’s wooden form was strong, so why was Saki still slamming her like this? Her wooden body creaked and cracked and it was grinded into the floor. It was only after the tenth time being slammed into the ground that she realized what Saki was doing: she wasn’t trying to see how strong her body was, she was seeing how much her body could take before breaking.


With her new realization, Honda screamed louder than she ever had as her body made contact with the ground. She heard an audible crack, and her neck felt like it was on fire. “Eleven.” Saki roared, raising Honda up even higher and slamming her down even faster. “Twelve.” Honda considered herself lucky that she couldn’t bleed, but apparently she could still get light headed. Her mind was going numb from having her body slammed to the ground so many times. She couldn’t take much more of this, otherwise she really would shatter into pieces.


“Thirteen.” Saki said prematurely as she lifted Honda up again and slammed her. This time, as Honda’s wooden body made contact with the ground below, there was a loud pop! And Honda felt the worst pain she ever had. Her neck felt cold, but the base of her head was hotter than a fire. In fact, the pain was so grave that she lost feeling in every other part of her body. 


Her body rolled forward, skittering across the floor. She screamed and wailed, but nothing could’ve prepared her for the sight she’d see when she opened her eyes back up. She was over fifteen meters away from Saki, who looked at her with such amusement in her eyes that Honda wondered if she could even tell how much pain she was in. But even scarier than the uncaring look of the giant, was the wooden leg that was still in her hand, the leg connected to a wooden torso and upper body.


Honda had been completely decapitated. She tried moving around, but she couldn’t at all. She was stuck motionless on the floor, unable to even tilt her head without help from someone else. 


“Thirteen slams.” Saki said. “That’s how much you can withstand before breaking. If you were my little niece’s dolls you’d never survive more than an afternoon. Looks like I’m not giving you to her as an early birthday present.” If Honda still had a heart, it would've dropped. Is that why Saki was testing her strength? Not to see if she’d be a reliable asset on the mission ahead, but to test if she would be a good enough gift for some kid? Honda was so mad that she could rip Saki’s head off if she only had the chance. 


“Looks like your body can still move without the head, though.” It was true. Meters away, Honda’s body was leaning upwards, arms extended at Saki’s neck. She suddenly went limp, afraid of what Saki might do if she realized what Honda was doing. Saki dropped the headless body on the floor, watching as Honda tried to pick herself back up without actually feeling her body. “This is neat magic, to be honest.” The words from Saki shocked Honda. “It’s a shame you’re utterly incompetent, otherwise you might actually become a powerful mage.” That was more like her.


Saki laughed as she watched the headless body run around, desperately trying to make its way to it’s head without falling over for a fourth time. “Let me help you with that.” Saki said, taking the body in her hand. and reaching for Honda’s head. Honda’s face was shoved right into her petit wooden breast. Saki raised the broken doll to her massive face. She curled her lip, wondering how to go about putting the girl back together. 


“It looks like some of your parts are still on the floor, but all the major pieces are here. I’m not going to worry about putting the chips back together if I don’t have to, so more than likely you can say goodbye to your nose forever. Oh come on now, don’t be sad. Nobody was going to bethrow you anyway when we turned you back to human, you were too ugly. You’re more likely to find somebody to marry you if you stay a doll, at least then they don’t have to worry about you saying no.” Saki laughed, though Honda didn’t find it funny. 


When Saki finally calmed down from her laughing fit, she smiled at Honda deviously. “There’s only one way I can think of to put you back together.” Honda tried asking what it was, but all that came out was air. Saki let Honda’s body fall to the floor, now rolling Honda’s head around with her fingers.


Honda’s world spun in every direction, reducing everything to a blur. Saki even said something that Honda couldn’t pick up on other than “disgusting” and “taste.” Honda had a bad feeling of what was about to happen.


As if to confirm her suspicions, Honda’s head was thrown up into the air. She spun around, getting a good view at the top of her arc at Saki’s wide open mouth below. As she fell—a sensation that was all too familiar to her— she panicked as she could make out more and more details of Saki’s mouth. Her growing white teeth, pink tongue that glistened with spit, and the bottomless hole to which she was descending. 


Then she stopped. Saki’s sharp front and bottom teeth sunk into Honda’s wooden head with a thud. They pressed hard into her. Saki must’ve been trying to see if she could bite through the wood like a nutcracker, but she gave up after a little bit— which was lucky for Honda, since she could feel her head was about to cave in. Saki’s tongue shot forward, roughly slamming into Honda’s broken nose. She licked up and down, painting the wooden face in a thick layer of her spit.


Honda had no other option than to wince in disgust. Despite being wood, Honda could still feel how hot the giant’s mouth was and how slimy and cold the spit was. Honda hoped that this was the worst of it, but she couldn’t have been more wrong. 


Honda’s world plunged into darkness, Saki’s mouth closing behind her and trapping Honda in the dark cave. Her head was instantly being tossed around inside Saki’s mouth. Saki used her tongue to slam honda to the roof of her mouth. She slid her tongue back and forth, rolling Honda against her roof and taste buds. Saki held back none of her strength as she so easily toyed with Honda in her mouth. Her tongue slid against every centimeter of her head, moving her around every part of her mouth. 


All the while Honda was being pushed around, giant globs of spit were building up in the woman’s mouth. Within minutes, it was like honda was being thrusted around in a giant foamy swimming pool. There was barely any air left inside, which made Honda entirely grateful that she didn’t need to breathe to survive, less she had to swallow the giant’s saliva. She was submerged completely in the giant’s spit, being swished around side to side. 


Being soaked in spit felt different than Honda assumed it would if she weren’t made of wood. When she had been spit on before—which was often given how often people considered her less than them and thus showed her in a humiliating way— the spit slid off her body and could dry easily. But being made out of wood, the wet spit stained her. It sank into the woods, darkening her face and becoming a part of her. 


Every once in a while, her head would slam into some of Saki’s sharp rows of teeth. This caused them both pain, but Saki only experienced a fraction of what Honda felt, who thought she’d certainly have head damage if her brain was still inside of her. Honda had never felt more helpless in her entire life. Even when she had been briefly kidnaped as a child and hogtied on the floor, she at least should still squirm or yell. But now she was completely immobile, no different than an actual piece of candy that was helpless to do anything other than be chewed and sucked on by the giant that decided to put it in their mouth. 


Light began to pour in as Saki pursed her lips over an exposed palm. Like a waterfall, spit flowed out of her mouth and onto her hand. Honda’s head came in the middle of it, the back of her head falling into the spit already on Saki’s hand and her face being drooled on by the spit still to come. When Saki was towards the end of the drool, she hucked her mouth and spit out one last glob onto Honda. 


“That should be enough spit to make your head stick to your body. If this doesn’t work, she could try the mud outside. Or maybe even the super glue I keep in my bag.” Saki said. Honda was furious. She had covered her in spit to stick her back to her body while she had glue in her bag? Honda thought back to what the guy in the guild said to her about Saki needing somebody to pick on. He was absolutely right, and no amount of guild credit was worth suffering through what Saki was putting her through. 


Saki reached down and picked up Honda’s body. Apparently, it had been trashing around the entire time Honda’s head was in Saki’s mouth, because it hadn’t stopped squirming since Honda got out of the mouth. Saki roughly put Honda’s head to where her neck met her shoulders. The spit dripped down to the rest of her body has it hardened. It didn’t seem to be working, as Honda’s head still had to be held in place by Saki’s large fingers to stay in place. Honda was starting to think she'd never be able to rejoin her body. What would’ve happened had she been turned back to human without her head on her body? Would she still be able to control her body, or would she simply bleed out from the hole in her neck?


Suddenly, Honda felt her lower neck start to shake. Bark was growing out of the two broken parts, growing into one another and molding the two pieces into one. Honda smiled with glee, once again being able to feel her body parts. 


“Looks like we didn’t need the spit after all.” Saki said. “But at least you entertained me for a couple minutes as my sucker. The most useful thing you’ve done since I’ve seen you.” None of Saki’s foul words could take away the joy Honda was feeling. She wouldn’t have to worry about being stuck as a doll forever anymore, since she could be turned back into a person with her body fully intact. 


Saki clearly didn’t like her remark being ignored, given what she did next. “You do look pretty as a doll though, now that I’m getting a good look at you with your head back on.” Saki reached for one of Honda’s spit soaked pony tails and pulled it. Honda’s head was yanked back, but it stayed on her body. “You still look like a girl, even if you never acted like a very good one when you were human.” Saki pulled harder, but it didn’t cause Honda as much pain as it would’ve if she was pulling at a scalp made of skin rather than wood. 


“And you still have girl parts, too.” Saki let go of Honda’s hair, letting her head return to its natural position. Saki traced her finger down Honda’s body and stopped at her wooden breasts. She gently massaged them, seeing if it could invoke a response in Honda. It did. Honda’s breath sharpened, her eye’s widening as she felt her body lighten. She hadn’t thought for a second that her body would still work in this way. Saki’s giant finger was rubbing right over where her wooden nipple was. It was already stiff, being wood, which made the sensation even more noticeable.


Honda didn’t like being played with in this way, Saki was going too far. Honda was being molested, there was no other way to put it. But despite this, she couldn’t help but admit how good it felt. Not just being touched like this, but being treated like a plaything but this giant. Her entire life, Honda had fought to prove to others she was worth something. For a brief moment, it felt nice not having to do that and escaping into the world Saki was creating.


“You’re lucky I’m not a man, otherwise I might get carried away.” She withdrew her finger, although Honda didn’t know whether to be thankful or wish she hadn’t stopped. She shook her head, dismissing the brief moment she almost considered liking what was happening to her. Saki was treating her like she wasn’t human, and there was no way Honda would excuse that. 


Saki twisted Honda around in her hand, getting a good look at her body. “Your perky little butt is still intact too. It’s a shame you were so small as a human, this would’ve been nice to look at as we walked.” She snickered. “And what’s this?” Saki closed her one eye to get a better look at something on Honda’s body. She brought Honda close to her socket. Honda didn’t like being looked at like this. If she could’ve, her face would’ve gone red with embarrassment. 


“Aww, you have a little pussy here too. It’s even got a bunch of pieces of wood sticking out in the hole. I wonder if that’ll make you feel anything.” Saki said, reaching for her hair and pulling out a bobby pin from it. Honda’s body was filled with terror. She shook it roughly, screaming as loud as she could to plead with Saki to stop. She would never ignore one of Saki’s remarks again if it meant not being raped by something that was meant to hold up a woman’s hair. 


“Don’t get too excited now.” Saki said, missing the point of Honda’s struggles. She positioned the bobby pin to where it was right in front of Honda’s pussy hole. “Ready? You better thank me after I do this for you, cause trust me I get no pleasure from this.” Honda knew she was lying, but there was no way for her to call Saki out on this. 


After another moment, Saki inserted the bobby pin into the hole. It took a couple tries to get it right, but eventually it found its way inside. Saki pushed it in a little bit, slid it out to the tip of the hole, and then put it back in. She watched as Honda’s breath heaved and her face twitched. She smiled to herself, figuring what she was doing was really pleasing the girl. So, she shoved it a little deeper in, clashing against some of the exposed pieces of wood inside. 


While Honda may have experienced a little bit of pleasure from Saki rubbing her nipple, she experienced no such pleasure from being vaginally penetrated by the bobby pin. All she felt was pure pain as the bobby pin pressed into her exposed wood shavings. These must’ve been parts that were exposed during Saki’s banging session with Honda earlier, and now Saki was mistaking them for pleasure sensors. 


Saki paid close attention to the exposed wood, knocking into as many as she could on the way in and out of the tiny doll girl’s hole. Honda shouted loudly and her entire body erupted in pain, but whether Saki knew they were screams of pain and not pleasure was hard to tell, because a giant smile appeared across her face. She was enjoying this. She must’ve known this was torture, but at the same time she could’ve just been happy to be able to please Honda in such a way.


“A little bit more okay, and don’t expect me to do this for you again. I hate the idea of doing anything that you’d enjoy, especially given how much of a bother you’ve been to me.” With that, Saki pushed the bobby pin as deep as Honda’s body would allow. Honda thought she’d pass out from the pain, but no such release ever came. Instead she spent every second in an agonizing hell she had no escape from. She couldn’t focus long enough to move her body in a way she could protect herself from the pin, not that she’d have enough strength to fight off Saki’s giant finger and thumb.


Saki pulled the pin out before rushing it back in, pulling it out and in like she would a dildo or an actual penis. Honda’s wooden insides were repeatedly pounded by the bobby pin. Pieces of the chipped wood were falling off and out of her, adding more to her already intense pain. She prayed for something to save her. She begged inside of her own mind that this would end. She would do anything for that to be the case. Her vagina was screaming to be put out of her misery, and Honda couldn’t blame it.


If she lived through this, she’d consider quitting the guild. Or better yet, she’d leave the town entirely and start a new life somewhere else. She couldn’t be anywhere near a place that would remind her of this moment. 


“Okay, I think you’ve had enough.” Saki said, pulling the bobby pin out. “I don’t like the faces you’re making, you’re having too much fun.” After inspecting it for any wet spots—there were none— Saki tucked her hair behind her ear and stuck the bobby pin back in. 


Honda panted in the giant hand. She debated rolling off and falling onto the floor, but she dismissed the idea since the fall wouldn’t actually kill her. Her body twitched and shook, still dealing with the ramifications of being put through that much pain. She regretted ever thinking she could like being this size and having Saki have total control of her. 


“Okay runt, I think it’s time to put you away for the night. I need to get some sleep before sunrise if I want to get to those goblins before the day ends.”


Honda’s eyes expanded. She shouted, making incomprehensible noises. “I get it, you want us to head back and fix you.” Saki said, causing Honda to furiously nod her head. “It’s too bad though. When you’re in my party, you see all missions through no matter what. Besides, you did this to yourself, so don’t expect me to feel sorry for you.”


That was it, Honda felt utterly defeated. She didn’t move at all, acting exactly like a real wooden doll would in the giantess’s hand. 


“But if going to sleep right now is what you’re having a problem with, there's still one more thing I need you to do.” Fear swelled in Honda as Saki said these words. She just wanted to be done with the day. She hated everything that had happened, and regretted ever setting foot in that guild. 


Saki reached behind her and grabbed one of her boots from earlier, laying it down on its side. “I know you can barely walk straight, but I can’t risk you trying to run away or a little critter coming in here, so I’m going to put you in the only place I know you’ll be safe.” She turned her hand to show Honda the boot laying on the floor. Is that where Saki wanted to keep her? In her smelly boot? “The only issue is that I need to keep it standing up to make sure nothing can get in and snatch you, but there’s no way I’m doing that while with all that mud on the bottom.”



Honda looked at the boot sole. It was covered in dry mud from walking back to the tent in it. “And given that it was your fault I had to get mud on it in the first place,” Saki continued. “It’s only fitting that you should have to clean it up. Get ready runt, you’re going to be my sponge!” And without warning, Saki shoved Honda’s body into the bottom of the boot. 


Once again her body was reacquainted with the bottom of the boot and the mud that had traded under it. Saki rubbed the tiny girl hard into the boot. The mud was completely solid yet, so some of it stuck back onto Honda’s body rather than scraping off onto the floor. The treads on the boot were rough, and Honda could feel some of the wood on her face tearing off. She didn’t even want to think about what her hair looked like. Honda was always very pleased with her hair, the thought of it being messed up frightened her. With some of her wood chips missing and mud covering her entire body, even looking in a mirror or a puddle of water to see her reflection scared her. 


“Stupid, useless doll.” Saki said, scraping Honda hard against her boot sole. “What’s the point of using you to clean my boot sole if you’re just going to get the mud on the tent floor anyway instead of your body. I was going to throw you in the rain outside to wash you off, but now when we’re done you can sleep in my shoe with the mud you have still on you.” 


Saki was mad, but so was Honda. For the second time, one of the tortures Saki put her through was proving to be totally useless. She didn’t need to be drowned in spit and crushed by teeth to get her head back on her body, and she didn’t need to be scrubbed so harshly into the boot, losing pieces of her body along the way, just to get the mud off. When Honda is turned back, she will do everything in her power to get her payback. But for right now, she was just a broken doll being used by a giant silver haired giant to clean the dirt off her boot.


Saki rubbed Honda around the the rims of her soles, fullying getting off any mud still sticking out. Her body was filthy and broken, but at least the worst of it was over. “What the hell.” Saki said. “Might as well do the second boot too, and then I’ll let you pick which one to sleep in.”


So Saki used her body to clean the second boot too. Mud seeped into her mouth, but luckily she couldn’t taste it, though she couldn’t exactly spit it out either, so it remained clogged in her throat. Every glimpse she had of Saki’s face made Honda feel even lower, since Saki showed no sign of remorse or even happiness at Honda’s pain. Instead, she simply looked annoyed that she had to do this in the first place, like it was Honda’s fault she had to do this. Though in a way, it was.


“Okay, all finished.” Saki dropped Honda to the ground and displayed the two boots in front of her, both standing up. “Good ahead runt, pick which boot you want to sleep in.” 


Out of all that happened to Honda today, this was the worst of all. She had been forced to do so many awful things, but now she finally had a choice in something, and that choice was which boot to sleep in. It was a decision that sent her over the edge. Maybe she wasn’t human after all, not one bit. Honda raised her finger and pointed to the boot left of her. 


“Good choice, this is the smelly one.” Saki picked Honda up and dropped her in the shoe. “And for good measure.” She removed her sock and shoved it in the boot, sealing Honda in complete darkness. 


She had no ducks in her eyes, but if she did, Honda would’ve cried all night. Instead, incapable of falling asleep in her current state, she was awake all night with nothing else to do but relive the past hour over and over again. 

Chapter End Notes:

If you're liking the story so far, why not leave a review? Also, if you enjoy my writing style and want me to write a story of your own, shoot me an email at GiantessSophie@gmail.com . Prices in my bio