- Text Size +

Despite her newly reformed nose being made entirely out of wood, and the insides of her body being entirely out of wood too, Honda could still smell the odor coming from Honda’s sock. In the boot, it smelled like Saki hadn’t washed it since the day she got it, and judging by the worn sole and the tears in it, Honda guessed she bought these boots a long time ago.  She was grateful that her lack of functions stopped her from gagging, but why did she still have to smell it? Smelling feet was worse than this size, it was like smelling it 10 times over. 


Experiencing heat was a bit different now that her body was made out of wood, too. Where it used to feel like her body was burning, like it was when she had flesh, the intense heat created by the boot and sock caused her body to feel like it was compacting and expanding all at the same time. She couldn’t sweat, and even though she liked it at first, she had nothing to cool her body down. Halfway through the night—she couldn’t sleep, she apparently didn’t have the functions for it—her body felt like it was boiling. The heat got gradually hotter, like a constant flame was burning under her. Needless to say, it wasn’t fun. 


There was some truth to the reason Saki had stuffed Honda into her boot. There was rustling constantly outside the tent, various cretaceous sniffing around for food to eat. Honda didn’t know whether any made its way inside the tent, but she was thankful that she had a place to hide. She imagined a wild raccoon entering the tent, sniffing around for trash to eat, and after smelling the solidified saliva that was still on her from when Saki put her in her mouth, snatched up Honda and ran back to its nest. 


Or worse than that, Honda feared being found by a starg. Stargs were slug like creatures, but their entire bodies were made out of a gelatin like substance. They’re usually cute creatures, too small to do any damage to humans. But to their prey, who were usually a little smaller than Honda, the slime inside their body could kill them. When a Starg finds an animal to eat, it crawls over it to cover it in slime, and once it’s covered, it can be absorbed by its body. It suffocates before it can be digested, but Honda knew she didn’t have to breathe in order to stay alive, and the thought of being stuck there during the three hour period it took to digest scared her. 


The rest of the night wore on rather slowly. It was impossible to tell how much time had passed while Honda was in the boot. She eventually got used to the smell, but it was getting so hot that she started pressing her face into the boot sole hoping to pick up any sweat that was still left inside of it. There wasn’t much, and she exhausted it pretty soon, and approaching the sock for more sweat was more trouble than it was worth, since it radiated most of the heat. But eventually, the rustling outside of the tent ceased, and after a bit more time, Honda heard the birds start to chirp.


Surely, Saki would wake up once she realized it was morning, right? It would take another day and a half to reach their current destination, Eldomond—a small village that was being ransacked by a group of evil goblins. If they didn’t get there soon, there’d be nobody left in the village to save. Honda knew she wasn’t useful at this height, and Saki said that she wouldn’t be able to turn her back until they returned to their guild, but Honda still wanted her first mission to go well. 


The thing is that Saki didn’t take Honda out of the boot after the birds started chirping. That meant it was day time, didn’t it? Then why did more than two hours pass before Honda heard Saki wrestling in her sleep, stretching, and sitting up. The giant sock was ripped out of the boot, allowing light and some fresh air in. Honda heard Saki put one of her socks on, and then the other. She wouldn’t forget Honda was in there, would she? Honda’s fears were settled when Saki’s giant pale hand reached in after her. 


Honda was pulled out into the open of the tent. Saki’s short silver hair was frizzled and drooping over the front of her face. She looked exhausted, like she didn’t just sleep for more than ten hours. She lazily licked her lips, eyes drooping down as they looked at Honda. With a shrug of uninterest, Saki tossed Honda aside. She landed on one of Honda’s travel bags, and Saki sat up and started putting her boots on.


Saki laid on top of the rigid back pack, her back resting against something hard. She tried calling for Saki, but she couldn’t form words yet. Her speech sounded more coherent than it did the day before, when it was just a gargled screech, but now it kind of sounded like she might be able to relearn how to talk. As time passed, Saki grabbed something out of her bag to eat, which made Honda fall over onto the ground. She was starting to get mad not only that Saki was ignoring her, but that she hadn’t continued her journey yet. She was supposed to be one of the guild’s best, why was it taking her so long?


Honda spent so much time motionless in the boot that she had forgotten she had the ability to move around. If Saki wasn’t going to talk to her or head out yet, Honda was going to take this little bit of down time to try and improve her mobility. Her joints were stiff, probably from the heat expanding her wood or the spit sealing them shut, so she spent the better half of an hour just trying to get her limbs to bend. Then came trying to stand up. Using her hands to hoist herself up, Honda had trouble getting her legs in a position where they could support her body enough to stand up all the way. Luckily, Honda found this a lot easier than re oiling her joints, and stood up pretty quickly. Walking, on the other hand, was proving really hard. She fell down numerous times while Saki was munching away at her second energy bar. By the time she finished though, Honda was not only walking, but able to run and jump around with glee. 


“Glad to see you’re up and energized.” Saki said. “Especially since you’re not the one who actually has to do any of the work today.”  The crumbled up wrapper for the energy bar hit Honda in the back, almost knocking her down. Saki had thrown it at her. Honda tried to say something snarky, but it came out as, “kew A.V ish.” When Saki didn’t respond angrily, Honda was glad her speech was coherent yet, other wise Saki might have done something worse than throw a wrapper at her. 


“I need to pack this tent up, since you decided to get yourself shrunk and become useless.” Saki threw her giant bag out of the tent. Then she wrapped a fist around Honda and chucked her out too. Honda, being smaller and weighing a lot less than the bag, flew a lot further. He landed with a thud and tumbled forward on the still mudded floor. The rain hadn’t stopped long enough for the mud to dry, so it was still wet and muddy. Honda’s body became entirely covered in mud as she came to a halt right beside a tree. 


For a second, she laid there, frozen in fear and disbelief over what just happened. She wasn’t prepared for how humiliating being tossed aside like she was nothing would be, and it didn’t help that the mud sticking to her added to the emotional pain. If her face could turn red, it would. She was furious with Saki for doing this to her. When she got bigger… except she couldn’t do anything. She was pathetic and pushed around when she was bigger too, it’s just that now that she was small, there was less she could do to protect herself. Just yesterday, Saki slammed her against the ground until her head popped out, and she was powerless to stop as Saki used her to scrub the mud off her boot. 


There was movement in a bush not too far from Honda. She shrieked, jumping up, but she was too fast and slipped on the mud, falling back down on her ass. She stared at the bush. Was it a starg? If it was, would she be fast enough to outrun it? She definitely wouldn’t if it were a possum or a squirm, and she didn’t think she had enough confidence in her legs to carry her further than a starg would. 


She turned her head to Saki, yelling for her. Whether she couldn’t hear her or was ignoring her was unknown, but she was close to packing up the tent. Honda doubted she’d help her, even if she was near death. It was strange that Honda was the only party member Saki had, it was almost like the others never made it back to the guild… The bush shook again. This was it, Honda had to run, and fast. Before she could, however, the beast leapt out of the bush, and to Honda’s relief, flew into a tree further away from her. Honda let out something that sounded like a, phew.


“What are you doing?” Saki’s shadow fell over her. Honda had to brush mud out of her eyes to see Saki clearly, looking past the breasts that covered half of her face. “We have to go, and you’re playing in the mud? We don’t have all fucking day to do whatever you want, runt. There are people who are counting on us.” Honda couldn’t tell if Saki was being serious, but she would have to be pretty conceited if she were.


Rolling her eyes, she hesitantly picked Honda up by her leg and tried to shake the mud off, but it was ineffective. “If we want to get to Eldomond before sunset tomorrow, I don’t have time to piss and clean you off, so we’re going to have to kill two birds with one stone.” Honda wasn’t sure what she meant by that, but when Saki bent down and placed Honda against the bottom of a tree root, she was getting a clearer idea. 


Honda yelled as Saki pulled her garments down to her knees and squatted over her. “What?” said Saki, “You don’t want to get clean? Besides, you’re literally made of wood, and it’s time you learn what happens when you’re made of wood in a forest with no toilets for miles. Just be thankful I don’t have to poop yet.” And Saki bent over, Honda got a good view of the giant’s pussy and anus. She hadn’t realized this without seeing it, but Honda was a good size to be shoved into one of those holes. Being made of wood, she wouldn’t risk suffocation, but she could move around and squirm. She hoped things would not escalate to that…


And then a stream of golden pee poured down from Saki’s body. It missed Honda at first, the liquid instead mixing with the dirt in front of her. But Saki would never be satisfied with that, so she readjusted her position until she could hear it hitting the tiny wooden girl below. Honda tried moving out of the way as the stream inched towards her, but Saki scared her. Scared her so much that she couldn’t move out of the way of the pee that first hit her leg, and then moved up to her prodding chest. 


Just like when Saki’s spit was on her, the color of the wood darkened as the pee hit her. It was humiliating, to say the least, to be used as a toilet like this. Saki could’ve brushed her off with a cloth while she was peeing, but instead she put Honda on the floor to be peed on. Not even a doll should be treated like this, let alone a human being. Saki was going too far in her torture of Honda. She knew that as her superior, she could punish her however she’d like, but that usually came in the form of a short beating, nobody ever used this kind of humiliation. 


The pee seemed to never stop. It trickled down from Saki’s body and hit Honda directly on her chest. It didn’t stay there, though. The pee that hit her slid down her body. Some of it sealed into the hole that was supposed to be her vagina, while the rest slid down her two legs. Honda would’ve rather the pee had hit her directly in the face, because at least then she wouldn’t have to watch it hit her body, reminding her constantly that she was being used as a toilet.


At least some of the mud was coming off, Honda told herself. Saki’s pee wasn’t strong enough to get much of the mud off, but some of the bigger chunks had. Honda had already slept with mud on her body from the night before, so it wouldn’t be too different walking around with it later. Honda just wished this nightmare to be over. She already decided to quit the guild when she got back, she’d be a janitor or something, and if not she’d find somewhere else to go. Anything was better than this.


“Don’t just lie there.” Saki said, her voice striking a strong sense of fear inside Honda. “I don’t pee forever, stand the fuck up and shower yourself.” This wasn’t happening. Saki had just ordered Honda to shower herself under  the stream of pee. Saki’s pee was already hotter than any water Honda had bathed herself in, and it smelled almost as bad as her foot stench. This was all way too humiliating, she couldn’t. Honda would just suffer through the day with mud on her. The pee continued to fall on her. “If there’s any mud left on you while I carry you and it gets on me, I’m going to kill you.”


That changed Honda’s mind pretty quickly. She got up, the force of the pee making it a little more difficult than Honda would like to admit. The heavy mud on her back was making it hard to stand, but she had to make sure she washed everything up before the pee stopped flowing. Lucky for her, it was still falling as hard and frequent as it did when Saki started. Taking a deep breath, Honda stepped under the stream of hot sticky liquid again, instantly becoming soaked in it.


Honda took back what she said earlier about wishing the pee was hitting her head instead. This was way worse, because now when the pee hit her head, instead of going in one direction, Saki’s piss went in every direction down her face. The hair she had left would smell like pee until she was grown back and could take a proper bath. The pee dripped down her entire body. Honda wanted to cry more than when she was being violated the other day by Honda’s bobby pin, because at least that gave her some pleasure. This, on the other hand, was straight humiliation. 


Afraid that the pee would stop soon given that she still had so much mud left on her, Honda started using her hands to push the pee on her body against the mud to get it off. It dropped off of her, landing but her feet before peeing carried downhill by the pee. Honda continued to drag her hands across her body, washing herself in this literal golden shower. It was hard getting all the mud off her back, so Honda had to bend over to let Saki’s pee hit her there directly. 


Honda didn’t know if Saki was doing this on purpose, but once in a while Saki’s pee would start hitting Honda a lot harder than before before easing up. The pee hit her so hard that she actually fell over, getting soaked in the thick layer of pee filled mud. She jumped up in fright, afraid that she wouldn’t be able to clean herself off in time, but Saki’s pee didn’t seem to be stopping any time soon. 


And how much can one girl pee? She knew Saki drank most of their water reserve during the walk the night before, and probably the rest this morning with her breakfast, but there's no way humanly possible that Saki could keep peeing for much longer. But the pee didn’t stop. Honda had finished bathing herself under the stream, but she was too afraid to back away. She knew Saki wanted to torment her with this, and she didn’t want to see what would happen to her if she didn’t let her. So Honda stood with her arm folded across her chest, letting the pee assault her head and run down her body. She tried pushing the thought of what was happening to her to the back of her head, pretending she was under an actual water fall, but either the smell or the stickiness would ruin her fantasy and draw her back to her reality, reminding her she was being peed on by a giantess. 


And then after what felt like an eternity, the pee started to let up. It didn’t stop right away, but it got lighter on her body. And soon after, the pee changed into only a light drizzle on Honda’s head. She smiled to herself, realizing the torture was almost over. Saki shook her body, making sure any left on her was thrown off and landed on Honda. She didn’t care about this, because it would finally be over. This was confirmed by Saki pulling up her pants again. 


Saki stepped over Honda and glared down at her. It looked like she was debating whether or not to leave her down there. Her entire body was still dripping with pee, and Honda wouldn’t blame Saki for not wanting to touch her. However, after reaching into her bag and donning a leather glove, Saki bent down and plucked Saki off the ground. She forgot how much she hated being lifted like this, but the further she was away from the ground, the better. 


Saki held her in the air, her leather gloves not only giving her good grip over the wooden doll, but she could also tell it was irritating Honda, which Honda bet made Saki happy. She turned her around, inspecting her, a task that made Honda extremely self conscious. Nobody had ever looked at her like that, not anybody who had good intentions anyway. Honda watched as Saki made a series of expressions on her face, the last one of which being a mix of anger and dissatisfaction. 


“I told you to get all the mud off your body.” Saki delivered a swift flick to Honda’s face with her free hand. She hit Honda so hard that she thought her head was going to fly off again, but luckily it stayed on. Honda didn’t know what Saki was talking about. She was sure to get all the mud off her, although with the wood darkened from the pee, was it possible that she missed a spot? If she had, she had every belief that Saki would follow through on her threat to kill her. A thought came to Honda: her head had popped off yesterday, could she even die? 


“There’s mud still left on your leg.” Saki snarked, using her thumb to twist Honda backwards so she could see it. It was true— there was a thin patch of mud that still lingered to her leg. It was moments like these Honda wished desperately that she could speak. She yelled, but she still couldn't form anything coherent. She tried reaching up for the mud to scrape it off, save herself from whatever method Saki was going to do to try and kill her, but she couldn’t reach. Would Saki grind her away until she was nothing? Tie her to a tree for woodpeckers to chip at? The possibilities seemed endless. 


“I’m not keeping you in my pocket with mud on your leg. It’s going to have to go.” What did Saki just say? She wasn’t serious about taking off her legs, was she? But any doubt left Honda’s mind when Saki grabbed a hold of Honda’s upper body in her other hand and started to pull. She tugged on her leg so hard, allowing pain to soar through her body. Her body was screaming at her. Like the day before, she could feel each piece of wood as it began to chip. She couldn’t lose a leg, she just started to learn how to walk. She’d go back to being a useless doll. 


Honda looked pathetically up to Saki. She didn’t seem to care one bit about her pain. She was too focused on trying to pry Honda’s leg out of its socket. “P…P…P…” Curious, Saki’s grip on Honda loosened. Honda took the moment to grab a hold of her leg, trying to push anything that was dislodged back to where it was, but Saki was too interested in what the tiny girl had just done.


“Were you trying to say please, runt?” asked Saki. Honda nodded her head furiously to say, Yes! Saki curled her lip, not releasing her grip on Honda. “I’ll tell you what. You want to keep your leg, you need to ask me not to rip it off. Beg me to let you wipe it off with your tiny little hands, or maybe even eat it like a dog. Whatever you want, just say it and I’ll stop.” Saki’s challenge was exactly the escape Honda was looking for! But would she be able to do it?


“P… P… P…” Honda still couldn’t complete a word, and she knew from experience how impatient Saki was. She didn’t have much time to form a coherent sentence to save her leg. This shouldn’t be too hard, Honda thought. She could already form letters pretty well, all she had to do was put those letters together to form words. “Pl… Pl… Pl…” she forced out. It was too hard. If she wanted to form an actual word, she’d really have to focus. But she felt Saki’s grip tighten around her leg. “P… P… Pleese…”  Honda finally said, out of breath as she did.


“Please, what?” Saki asked. Honda tried to finish her sentence, but she couldn’t even get out a syllable. “Fine then,” continued Saki, “I’ll just assume you were going to say, Please Goddess Saki, I’m a dumb bitch please pull out my leg.”


Honda’s eyes widened. That was not what she was going to say. She screamed as soon as Saki started pulling on her leg. Saki pulled harder than she did last time, the pieces of word Honda shoved back into place sliding out with ease, chipping other parts of her side as it exited. Saki twisted her hand, twisting Honda’s leg in directions it shouldn’t go through. It was excruciating pain, but not worse than what she’d already been through. Even though it was still something that she wished she didn’t have to go through. Saki’s leather gloved hand stopped, and then pulled hard. Honda could feel her leg giving way. If this continued, it would be gone. Honda reached for her leg, trying to hold it together, but Saki increased her grip on her body, causing her to be shocked with pain.


Why couldn’t Saki have just let her wipe the mud off her leg and have been done with it? And Honda didn’t have to go in Saki’s pocket, she could’ve gone in the bag. Or better yet, Saki could’ve just left Honda there and allowed her to walk back into town. No animal or person she faced on the way could’ve been any worse than Saki was. Honda’s leg was almost out, she could feel it. And then, with a little more force from Saki, Honda’s leg flew out. Honda was half surprised blood didn’t shoot out. She expected it too, but instead  she just felt a rush of air enter the hole where her leg was. 


“Yuck.” Saki tossed it to the side. Honda watched as it splattered in the puddle of pee on the ground. Saki wasn’t even going to keep it? If she did, she could’ve just put it back on later. Honda’s body reattaches itself after it’s been dismantled, it would be an easy fix. Saki whipped her hand down her side, drying it off. She was past the point of being cruel, this girl was pure evil. She didn’t care at all about Honda. It was exactly like the man had told her, if she went with Saki she’d become her punching bag. Something to bully and torment. 


Saki reached into her bag and pulled out a handkerchief. “I can’t have you in my pocket while you’re still wet from my pee—which is gross by the way, that you decided you’d rather take a shower in my piss than the stream a little bit down the trail— so I’m going to wrap you in this for the time being.” Saki moved Honda over to the handkerchief, wrapped her entire body in it (The hole where her leg used to be stinging as it was touched), and deposited her into her pocket. 


Then the two started moving. Honda laid there silently, not attempting to move or make any sort of sound. Saki could’ve easily had used this handkerchief she wrapped her in to clean off the mud. She could’ve just walked Honda over to the stream— it was on the way to Eldomond, Honda could hear it— and then both Honda and Saki’s hand would’ve been cleaned. They wouldn’t have wasted all that time, and Honda wouldn’t have lost her leg. She gave up any hope of getting back to normal. As long as she was with Saki, she had a feeling she was going to be her personal slave.

Chapter End Notes:

If you're liking the story so far, why not leave a review? Also, if you enjoy my writing style and want me to write a story of your own, shoot me an email at GiantessSophie@gmail.com .