- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright, it has been a while, but I finally managed to write the next chapter! Sorry for the lomg wait, but I really had soo many new ideas, and also managed to get a bit burned out in the process. Here I am after a break! I hope you enjoy it!

"Oh crap!" exclaimed Nathaniel, seeing the army of two thousand people in the far distance. He began pulling on the rope of the bell next to him. "Alarm! ALARM! Erren is coming!!!",'Shit, Emily where are you? At a time like this...' he thought. He had searched for her everywhere, and finally ended up up here on the wall.

Lord Ron along with his servant Thomas appeared next to him very quickly followed by some servants.

"There!" he pointed.

"Oh no! Have you found Emily yet?"

"No! It seems that we have to escape..."

"Oh. My. God..." Thomas interrupted Nathaniel, suddenly pointing towards the troops with a pale face. "I-is this what she meant by her 'surprise'?"




Erren watched in fear as the girl in front of him tilted her head back and spread her arms to the sides. He could feel the vibrations of strange energy in the air as his vision morphed. He saw the body of the girl expand, the armour she was wearing inflate like a balloon, before bursting and falling down to the ground in pieces, the pressure on her body causing her to moan.

"A-attack her before she reaches her full height!" he ordered.

The archers immediately followed his order with a series of shots, but it was already too late. Only the very tips of the arrows were able to puncture the giantess' skin, before falling off as she continued to expand. 

"You tiny bastards! That hurt!" complained Emily, before lifting her foot into the air and smothering those of the archers who were closest to her. Some of the men managed to put their arrows perpendicular to the ground in hope of saving their lives, but after Emily had reached her full height her skin was so thick that everything snapped, before being ground to dust against the hard soil. The bodies exploded with a loud squelch, spraying the bystanders with gore and blood.

The warriors froze and looked at the unstoppable force before them. In utter terror they witnessed her lift her foot up to her face and lick the blood off of it.

"Mmm... It's been a while since I've tasted you... I shouldn't have crushed them under my feet. What a waste, hehe." she giggled looking directly into Erren's eyes, her red tongue running across her lips.

'Damn! What should I do? What should I do?' wondered the evil governor, 'Since we are next to her ourselves, we can't use the catapults... The arrows won't work...'

"Swordsmen! Attack!" he screamed finally.  

All the mercenaries were running away, and the only people who stayed by his side were his knights. With their legs shaking they approached the giant woman towering above them.

"Swordsmen? I think I have already developed a great method for fighting those!" She sat on her knees and dropped her head down, letting her hair collapse on the twenty nearest men.

Heavy blonde ropes fell on them covering everything with shadows, wrapping around their arms and weapons, restricting all movement. 

Matt had found himself among them, since he was the one in charge of leading Erren's knights. Wanting to lead by example he was the first to run towards the enemy. Right now he was entangled in the endless mass of hair of the giant woman. The weight of the countless thin ropes was holding him down, and he was trying to free his sword with all his might. The blade was not even able to cut through the hard matter, making it a perfect natural weapon. Just when he was about to unwrap his sword he saw big lips emerge from between the strands of thick hair.

"Holly shit!" he screamed, trying to direct his sword towards the wet cavern. He saw a giant pink monster slide out of the darkness and move towards him like a huge snake. The pick of his sword touched it and sunk into the flesh.

"There you are, my little snack!" giggled Emily, before enveloping the arm holding the sword with her plushy lips and beginning the suction.

Matt was desperately trying to swing the blade inside the giantess' mouth, but he soon felt the tongue raise his hand upwards and press it against Emily's palate. The handle was ripped out of his hand. A wet gulp followed it, sending the sword down her throat.

"Well, I could not let you swing a sharp blade around in my mouth! But you can have it back once I have swallowed you! There where you are going no weapon can help you anymore, hehe." she said to him, her voice deformed as she held Matt's arm firmly between her teeth. After that she sucked him in fully, and swallowed the squirming knight down forcefully. Having removed a naughty strand of hair from her mouth, she began fishing for another snack.

On the outside the knights could not see anything from what was happening behind the thick veil of hair, but they wasted no time. Seeing that the giantess was not paying any attention to them they quickly moved away and began preparing the catapults. They heard screams and loud swallowing sounds followed by loud moans of pleasure.The knights entangled in giantess' hair had no hopes of survival, but at least their sacrifice was going to make the victory of all the others possible. Meanwhile Erren got onto his horse, and began chasing the escapees telling them to go back and fight according to the new plan. Luckily for him the mercenaries had not managed to get too far away yet, and seeing the new situation they began to resume their positions. Erren promised not to punish the escapees as long as they stayed and continued to fight, which most of them did.

More men began assuming their positions next to catapults and started loading them as fast as they could. The already prepared fire made everything that much easier and faster.

"It seems you are the last one!" exclaimed Emily, seeing a young knight, whose helmet had fallen off as he struggled against the mane of her hair.

"I beg you! Don't eat me! I was against all of this from the very beginning!"

"Oh? But you did attack me!"

"I had to! What could I have done? Please, you have to understand..."

Before the young man could finish his sentence, his entire world was enveloped by wet darkness, and before he knew it, he was being squeezed down the tight throat of the merciless Emily.

Feeling extremely full, the giantess lay down on her back. Her gut was stretched to its limits, the bulge under her left breast clearly visible on the outside. She could feel countless strokes of swords and sharp edges of all those armours as her gut tightened around the largest meal she had eaten so far. The swordsmen were squeezed so tight that they barely had any space to move, their bodies mangled, the bones of many broken from the immense pressure. The air resources were extremely scarce, yet they still struggled helplessly against the powerful contractions. Emily ran her fingers across her abdomen, and purred feeling that orgasmic ecstatic feeling between her legs take over her body again as the amazing feeling of fullness and satisfaction overpowered her mind. 

That was the first meal the giantess had eaten that day, so naturally her stomach was empty, but after having been filled with so many bodies it soon started secreting the digestive fluids. All those fluids were gathering at the lowest part of the organ, where the fleshy walls, with help of the pressure from above, were already grinding the soaked knights. Powerful contractions were squeezing and twisting their bodies as the acid continued to corrode the leather straps and small pins holding the armours together. They soon began to fall apart revealing the already broken bodies and mixing everything together into much thinner mush. Only the thickest bones and larger pieces of metal were left, as those needed much more time to be fully digested. 

The people above could hear the screams and struggles below them die down as more of their comrades lost their lives in the fight against the merciless gut. They could feel the space getting less tight, which gave the ones still alive a bit more room to move around. They began attacking the walls of Emily's stomach with doubled intensity, but each time the flesh would just envelop the blades without even letting them attempt to cut through. Some of the stronger pokes caused the gut to twitch violently flooding everyone with acidic gory mixture. Soon the air got so acrid that breathing was not possible anymore and the men lost consciousness letting Emily's body take care of them.

Only the young knight who was the last one to go down Emily's throat was still alive, and he was still clawing at the sphincter through which he had entered, but the muscle was too strong, and he was unable to open the tight ring. He soon felt his body begin to sink in the dense soup below. He tried holding onto the wet folds but they burned his skin, the natural reaction of his body being to let go. His numb form paralized by the everpresent pain soon disappeared in dense mush.

Emily felt the heat of an orgasm begin to spread through her body slowly. She completely forgot about her surroundings, and lay down on the ground relaxed, waiting for the wave of intense pleasure to wash over her. 

"Mmm... Yes... Oh! YES! OUCH! WHAT IS THAT?!"

She felt a very painful sensation on her right thigh followed by another at her lower abs. Disoriented by her still blossoming orgasm, she used her hands to get rid of the pain, but soon felt the unpleasant feeling spread to her fingers. She opened her eyes and saw flames. She immediately began rolling on the ground trying to put the fire away. She also rubbed her fingers against the sand, finally relieving her of the pain. 

"You bastards..." she muttered. 

Those were those flameballs again. The only thing she feared. They were coming from all directions now, and Emily was unable to escape all of them because of the afterglow of her orgasm still weakening her body. 

She started running away in a random direction as fast as she could. The only thing she needed to do to stay safe was getting out of their range. After a few long jumps she managed to do just that. She looked at her body furiously and examined the spots covered by the painful burns. 

"You want to play with catapults?! Fine! I will show you a true catapult!" she screamed angrily, before ripping out a large oak tree and throwing it into the direction from which the projectiles were coming. The tree soared through the air, and took down two catapults at once. The flameballs started rolling on the ground, leaving fiery traces as if to chase after the fleeing mercenaries. A few additional throws of the same missiles seemed to have done the trick.

Now everyone was running away and this time no force in the known universe would have been able to make them go back. Even Erren himself was fleeing, finally having understood that he cannot win.

Not without difficulty Emily finally managed to notice him among the countless crowds, his horse running over other escapees. She began chasing him, not caring about the countless men crushed under her feet in the process.

"I almost forgot about you, you bastard! You are responsible for all this!" she said, before grabbing the man. His horse kept running on its own, led by its instinct. "I have to punish you, but I can't just simply swallow you like the others! You deserve much more pain!"

She wondered for a moment where to put him. She could not catch the escaping mercenaries and watch him at the same time. She thought about squeezing him into her pussy, but that felt like betraying Nathaniel too much. The bastard who had caused all her suffering did not deserve to be put in heaven. She quickly thought of the perfect alternative. Those two stood in perfect opposition to each other. Really quite like heaven and hell!

"Let me go you fucking bitch!" screamed the evil lord.

"I will punish you later. I first have to catch all those bugs serving under you! For now..."

He could feel his world shift as he was being lowered to her crotch. Was she going to stick him into her pussy? But he soon passed further between her legs.

"What are you... Oh no!" 

The ring of Emily's anus twitched slightly as he was being brought near it. He felt his head being pressed against the muscle and felt the unpleasant smell of her excrements.

Emily relaxed her butt and began pressing the man inside. Since she had never done this before it was quite difficult. She did her best to relax the muscle, and slowly pushed him into her anus. The sensation was strange, but rather satisfying. She giggled imagining the torment he must have been living through, and hoped that he would not get crushed too fast. She jumped up a couple of times preparing for the upcoming run, her anus sucking the man deeper still.


Chapter End Notes: