- Text Size +

The mercenaries had managed to spread across the entire field, which to Emily was around as wide as three spans of her height. She began chasing them, trying to catch as many as possible. No matter how hard she tried, though, she simply did not have a suitable means for gathering all of them. Being much bigger and faster, she was able to run around them in circles, making them go back, but this could potentially take as long as forever to work. 

However, the tiny humans were at a great disadvantage here, as their miniscule bodies had to work obscenely hard to cover long distances, just single steps for a much bigger giantess. Eventually, completely out of breath, and wasted from running in full clad armours, they slowed down, some even stopped gasping for breath. 

Emily then jumped high into the air, and let her massive feet fall to the ground causing huge tremors to run through the earth, making all her prey fall over. Smiling mischievously she started scooping them up and bringing them all closer to the centre of the field. 

"Okay then," she sighed, "From now on you are my slaves, and I can do with you as I wish. Just like you took me into custody and treated me as though I had belonged to you." She smiled with content, having finished her hard work. "Now  we are going to the castle. There is a perfect place for all of you to live in from now on! You are lucky that I am not hungry right now, but should any one of you try to escape, I already have plenty of free space in my tummy!"

The men began walking towards the castle with resignation. They knew there was absolutely nothing they could do apart from hoping not to be the next ones to be devoured. In the matter of seconds their situation had changed from serving under a strict but well paying lord to being slaves to a merciless monster, who not only treated them as nothing more than food and playthings, but also hated them deeply.

Lord Erren also used to punish insubordination with death, but clear rules were what made it possible to not only stay alive, but also get awfully rich. Now there was no knowing when the giantess could decide to kill someone just on a whim and without any justification at all.

After a toilsome climb on the steep hill they managed to reach the castle's gate. 

Lord Ron, Nathaniel and all the others, apart from his wife and daughter, who could not bear to look at others' suffering, even enemies', were watching the giantess lead the exhausted mercenaries to the giant cell in which she had previously been kept herself in awe. They heard her instrue them to stay inside, and threaten to punish any escapees with slow death inside her stomach.

"So? Were you watching my little show?" she asked the inhabitants of the castle with a wide grin.

"Yes! Thank you so much for helping us! Without you we would have had no chance of survival!" exclaimed Ron bowing to Emily, who sat down on the ground with a sigh, causing the castle's foundations to shake. "I don't know what we can do to pay you for this... You are hurt!" he added, looking at the burns on her body.

"Well, I guess I just got lost in pleasure, and got a little careless..." She said, blushing a little. "It's nothing really. I am sure that with good nutrition my body will heal very soon." she grinned again as she massaged her stomach. "And you don't have to do anything! The only thing I will take in return is Erren and his people, of course I will leave some men for you to fill the place of your fallen knights.

"Oh, but you can't take Erren... He needs to be punished properly. All the other lords also have the right to make him pay for their losses..."

Madness could be seen in her eyes as a new type of cruel smile contorted her face. It was a truly terrifying sight, much different from her usual diabolic playfulness. "Well, I assure you that I can provide the most profound kind of torture for him!" 

"But..." 

"I was the one to have defeated him, so naturally, I get to decide his fate! Why do you oppose me?" Before she would always remain calm, but now it seemed as though she had lost her composure. Even Nathaniel could not help, but notice this sudden change in her character. The events that have befallen her, had surely left wounds on her psyche. "So arrogant! You humans are nothing compared to me, yet you still want to talk as equals. You seem to be more just and righteous than Erren, but really you are all the same! You fight among yourselves, kill each other, and feed off the ones you have defeated. The strongest always wins! If that's the case kneel before me, bugs! I am the new ruler of this land!

"So disrespectful! My lord, we cannot tolerate this..." shouted Thomas, not being able to hold his tongue.

"You..." Emily looked at the man with disgust. "...need to learn your place most of all. Nobody asked you to share your opinion. Lick my foot, and maybe I will spare your worthless life." She moved her right leg forward, and placed the ball of her foot in front of his face.

Seeing the gory staines and human remains on her sole, the man jumped back in disgust. Emily's foot followed him and he was forced to fall onto his knees, then lay flat on the ground as she kept pressing down.

"No! Please don't harm him! Why are you doing this?" cried lord Ron. He simply could not understand this sudden change in her mood. He must have struck a nerve talking about Erren, and now, his most trusted and loyal servant was paying for it.

Looking straight into Ron's eyes she continued to apply pressure to Thomas' tiny form. Her sole enveloped his body, threatening to crush him like a grape.

"Emily! Emily, stop! What's gotten into you!? These people did you no harm! They are your friends..." Nathaniel shouted, not being able to believe what was happening.

"They are bugs, they cannot be my friends."

"What are you saying? Bugs? Am I a bug to you as well?"

Emily stopped her foot just before her sole was able to fully touch the ground. Nathaniel's words seemed to have finally touched her heart of stone, "Nathaniel..."

"You weren't like this! You are turning into a true monster, far worse than Erren has ever been. It is not who you really are! You just have been hurt so badly, it left a deep wound on your psychology! Please turn back from this path, before you become what you have thought against!"

"Nathaniel..." Her expression changed to that of pain and sadness. She realised how her words must have hurt him. A tear ran down her cheek and she removed her foot from Thomas. 

Ron jumped to him immediately. His beloved servant had fainted from fear, but was fully alright. He quickly regained consciousness, and looked around confused, breathing heavily. The lord thanked the gods that Nathaniel had been around.

Nathaniel, not caring about hiding his abilities anymore, teleported up to Emily's shoulder, and pressed himself into her neck hugging her in this only possible way.

"My sweet little Nathaniel... I am so sorry..."

"It is alright now. I know full well how hard it's been for you." He caressed her neck with his palms. "It is over now. You don't have to do anything else. You coped with the threat, and helped many other people, who were too weak to protect themselves. Don't follow this path of revenge any further, and cherish the peace you have created. Don't turn into what you have been trying to destroy!"

She gently put her palm on his back and pressed him into her body, her warm embrace being the proof of her being back to her normal self. 

"All of you, I am really sorry for what I have said..." She spoke. "And done," she added, looking at Thomas.

None of them responded to her. Their eyes expressed relief, but they were still scared, not knowing if their words could make her angry again, so they just stayed silent.

"You know what? I can even give Erren to you, I think he has suffered quite a bit from me already..." she said, wanting to break the uncomfortable silence.

This raised the curiosity of all the present, as they began to wonder where she could have kept him. Was he among all the other prisoners? 

They watched her lift up from the ground and assume a crouching position. She then spread her buttocks to the sides and flexed her abs. 

To their highest shock and disgust, the tiny people saw Erren's limp and dirty body slowly slide out of her anus. He fell onto the ground, and lay there unconscious. Fortunately for him, he had been inserted head-first, so while getting back out he did not end up with his neck twisted from the fall.

Loud growling could be heard as the giantess' bowel movements became more intense in response to her actions. Having already started, she decided to release it all. Moving backwards a bit in order not to flood and crush Erren with her turd, she relaxed her anus and let all the waste from her digestive processes leave her body. All the warriors who had fallen prey to her during the fight earlier that day and possibly some of her previous snacks as well left her body in a form of perfectly smooth brown paste, and formed an impressive pyramid in the middle of the castle's courtyard.

Nathaniel could not help but giggle to himself. This girl was the pure definition of tactlessness.

Sighing, she got up, and went to the huge cell. 

"Now listen slaves! I am gonna miss the feeling of you sliding down my throat, but I decided to let all of you live. You are going to serve lord Ron, and the remaining four lords, whose lands you have ravaged. But remember this: If any of you do even just so little as to try to oppose the will of your new masters, I will be back here, and there will be no mercy! I trusted you. Me not eating any of you right now is proof of that. Choose your actions wisely."

"You are not gonna make them rebuild your house?" Nathaniel asked, shocked.

"No. I am just going to travel around the world with you, and sleep under the open sky." she replied. "I am gonna start my life all over. With you, my little lover."

Nathaniel smiled, hugging her neck again.

"Good bye!" she waved to lord Ron. "All the mercenaries now belong to you. Divide them between other lords and rebuild your kingdom!"

Nathaniel also waved them goodbye from the giantess' shoulder, and Emily stepped over the castle's gate.


Chapter End Notes:

Okay guys, seems like this is the last chapter of "The Executioner".

The story has a potential for part two, where Emily and Nathaniel would travel the world, ending up in various situations in which Emily's size could end up being helpful (or not)

I don't know if I will find the motivation to write it, though. Definitely I am going to be focusing on other unfinished stories now, and I have so many other ideas too.

Anyway, thank you for sticking till the end! I hope you enjoyed it, and remember: The reviews are always welcome!