- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

a chapter which keeps the plot going

Nathaniel observed the sleeping Emily for a moment. He just could not take his eyes off of her, her beautiful form occupying almost half the length of the large courtyard, a small strain of saliva dripping down out of the corner of her slightly parted lips as her warm, even breaths, sent gusts of wind through the air. He came closer to her stomach and put his ear on her skin just below her left breast. He could hear loud gurgles and sloshing of its contents. 

As much as he would have liked to keep marvelling at the giantess he knew that it was time to check for any imprisoned and set them free if need be. So he walked around Emily's legs and headed straight for the main gate of the castle. Passing next to her gargantuan pussy he felt an intense urge to touch it but decided not to be so rude as to do it when she was asleep and unaware. He could feel the smell of her juices, which sprouted out when she orgasmed. It was quite a bit of a turn on for him.

Ignoring his growing erection he walked past her feet and admired their immense size. Her soles were curled in a cute way, creating wrinkles. They were a bit dirty from walking barefoot all the time but did not have that much of the callouses. The skin looked really smooth. He came closer and took in the smell. It was quite intense and he enjoyed how it dulled his senses.

After he had managed to regain straight thinking Nathaniel reached the gate. He tried to press on it but it did not want to budge. He decided to exhaust all the remaining energy he had accumulated from the surrounding nature before to allow him to use his magic, and teleported once again, reaching the hole created by Emily. From there he was finally able to gain access to the interior of the castle.

Inside there was complete chaos. Many of the walls had been destroyed and pieces of furniture were lying everywhere. Stars of the night's sky illuminated his path, the lack of the roof making it possible. After some searching he heard a harsh voice coming from a dark space in the distance.

"Who is there?"

Nathaniel froze. Have the invaders not left the castle afterall? He hoped that whoever it was, was on his side. He decided to play openly. If anything he could always wake Emily up. He was sure she would help him, the way she hated them.

"I am Nathaniel, I am a guest here. I was supposed to be executed but I managed to stay alive," he shouted. 

A man wearing white robes emerged from behind a corner. He was carrying a small torch, dim light made visible only after he had actually shown himself. He was looking at Nathaniel with caution, trying to determine if he could be trusted.

"I was going to search for other prisoners and try to set them free..." continued Nathaniel.

"Okay, I believe you," answered the man. "Let's go. The dungeons are that way. I have already recovered the keys."

"Good!"

"By the way, my name is Thomas. I apologise for not introducing myself right away. I guess the stress of it all is much too great for an old servant like me."

"No problem."

"What about the giantess? Has she settled down?

" Yes, she is sleeping."

"Good. We should evacuate as fast as possible."

"I don't think that will be necessary really," clarified Nathaniel. "She was very gentle towards me. She only hates those bastards who made her kill innocent people."

"From what I've seen it is hard to believe that your words are indeed true, young man! Here we are." answered the old servant.

Having walked down a long set of stairs they reached the dungeons. Behind thick iron bars they could see a group of people, both men and women, staffed together in a narrow space of a cell. They were all in bad condition, probably malnourished just like Emily. Many of them were sleeping leaning against the walls.

"My Lord!" shouted Thomas. "The invaders are gone! I brought the keys."

A middle aged man sitting in the back, dressed in a simple grey robe, which was probably what he used to wear under his noble clothing, narrowed his eyes trying to see better in a dim light of the torch. 

"Thomas!" he exclaimed with a weak and a bit hoarse voice, which indicated his dehydration.

As Thomas was turning the key in the hole more and more people started waking up. A chatter of excitement started filling the dungeons.

"We have to be quiet!" whispered Thomas. "The giantess is sleeping outside!"

"The giantess?"

"Oh no!"

"We are screwed!"

"Don't worry," Nathaniel tried to calm them down. "It was her who bit the invaders! She is on our side!"

"And just who are you to be in any position to talk?" a voice asked.

"Yeah. I don't remember you," followed the other.

"I am a guest from a different land. My name is Nathaniel. I just came here, because I wanted to see what the giantess looked like. I got arrested and sentenced to death immediately. However, the giantess, whose name is Emily by the way, spared my life.'' He did not need to go into detail of what exactly happened. "Then I managed to persuade her to rebel against those evil people who enslaved her and so: she freed us all!"

After Nathaniel's speech there was only silence. People looked at each other confused. They remembered that some of their relatives were executed by the giantess. What could have made her spare Nathaniel's life?

"My Lord, I suggest that we eat a quick meal to restore our strengths and escape as fast as possible! I saw this Emily of his mercilessly devouring some of Erren's knights alive and taking improper satisfaction out of it. She also destroyed a large part of the castle. She is a psychopath!"

The people in the cell looked more and more horrified as he kept talking about what the giantess was capable of. Especially the women reacted in an interesting way. They were appalled by the fact that this vicious, merciless creature was a woman but it also made them feel quite a bit curious. After all she was dominating adult men and it did not seem like there was anything that could stop her.

"No Thomas!" answered the man referred to as 'lord' after a moment of thought. "I want to see her and talk to her myself when she wakes up. That bastard Erren killed most of our men. We don't stand a chance against him. There is no knowing what he will do. He can come back and take possession of the castle yet again! If we really want to get to the root of the problem and solve it we need to make her our ally." 

No one expressed any objections against his will and soon all of them, fourteen people in total went about finding something to eat. Nathaniel and Thomas, who were the only fully healthy ones in the castle now, prepared the meal. 

Thomas was the only servant, who did not end up locked up. Being his lord's personal attendant he was also chosen to serve the new governor. He was happy to have finally been able to go back to serving his true master, whom he loved.

Thomas managed to find some chickens, which served as a base for a delicate and nourishing chicken soup. A perfect meal to help a weakened body regain its strength. 

"I hope you aren't getting us into trouble, young man!" said Thomas. 

He was angry that his lord listened to this Nathaniel rather than to him. He really did not like the idea of working together with a voracious monster, the giantess clearly was. Erren should not have played with this immense force, a fight with which he surely could not have won. Were they going to repeat his mistake now?

Nathaniel did not follow this with any sort of reply. He just continued to do what needed to be done until they were finally able to eat. 

During the meal everyone was quiet, the main priority being quenching hunger. They all sat at a large, long table suited for banquets. Nathaniel marvelled at the ornaments which covered the walls of the room as well as the patterns on the tablecloth. He did not ask any questions, not wanting to be rude. 

After they had finished eating Thomas offered to keep watch during the night in order to warn them should the giantess wake up as all the others went to sleep just like they were, not having much strength to change their dirty clothes.

Nathaniel asked if he would like to change midway through but the servant refused. He did not trust this man, who was so gullible.


Chapter End Notes:

TBC