- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

another chapter: Enjoy!

"My goodness, I really needed this!" roared Emily with satisfaction, her body submerged under water up to her chin. She left the castle's grounds in order to take a bath in a nearby lake. She loved the refreshing sensation interacting with the clean, cold water provided. She washed her hair thoroughly and took care of her face. She also cleaned the stickiness between her legs.

She watched Nathaniel sit on the ground cross legged without moving. He had been doing this for half an hour already, not once had a single muscle in his body twitched in the slightest way.

"Hey, Nathaniel! What are you sitting there for?" asked the giantess curiously.

"I am gathering the life force from the nature around me. It allows me to use my teleportation and various other techniques." he answered without opening his eyes, the only body part moving being his lips.

"So you are a sorcerer?" she wanted to know.

"Yes."

Emily moved her massive form through the water and rested her arms on the ground surrounding the lake in front of Nathaniel.

"What other stuff can you do?"

"Well... I can strike my opponent with lightning, or create fire for example." replied Nathaniel, losing focus and breaking his meditation.

"That sounds really cool! Can you show me?" Emily moved her arm towards him.

"You want me to strike you?" asked Nathaniel, frowning. "I don't want to hurt you..."

"Oh come on! Show me!" she said in a girly tone.

"Alright, you asked for it," said the sorcerer, finally agreeing. 

He closed his eyes for a moment and building tension could be felt in the air. Then he touched the skin of Emily's finger with his palm.

A flash of white light appeared and a loud zap could be heard. Emily moved her hand back reflexively. She felt an electric shock, which made the muscles in her index finger twitch. It was a bit painful and she was rather surprised. Real bewilderment, however, could be seen on Nathaniel's face.

"This would have been lethal for a regular human." he exclaimed. "For you it seems to be not much more than a joke! Haha! Thankfully. At least you felt it. That's something."

"Yeah. It was quite unpleasant. Still thank you for showing it to me. I think it is really cool!"

"That was my strongest assassination technique. You really are invincible, haha."

Emily rested her chin on her palms, looking friendly at her companion.

"Nathaniel?" 

"What?"

"Is it possible for you to shrink things? I mean... Would you be able to use your skills to shrink me down?" she asked. "So that I could experience what being a human is like?"

This shocked the young sorcerer. He would never have expected to be asked something like this. He wondered what she had in mind when she said 'experiencing what being a human is like'.

"Well... technically it is possible but it would require an immense amount of natural energy and quite a bit of time..."

"Will you please try and do it for me?" she asked, making a cute face.

The man just could not resist her. 

"Okay... I will try," he promised. "But I have to warn you it is dangerous. If I make a mistake your body could end up being deformed..."

"Yes. I am sure."

"Please get out of the water then and put out your hand so that I can sit on your palm for a few hours."

"Sure!" she exclaimed excitedly. "Thank you!"

Emily sat down on the grass and moved one of her palms forward. Nathaniel climbed onto the right one and sat there cross-legged, both of his palms pressed into her skin.

"Please, do not talk and be patient. This is going to take a very long time and there should be no interruptions!" said the sorcerer.

She watched him sit there with his eyes closed for two hours while nothing interesting was happening. She was starting to get quite a bit uncomfortable but made her best effort not to budge an inch. She was also starting to get a bit hungry. She hoped that the spell would soon be ready.

Looking closely at her skin right before Nathaniel she began to see small black patterns appear. They looked like ancient runes of some kind and were dancing around on her skin like tiny snakes. She had never considered having a tattoo but now she thought that it might actually end up looking cool.

During another hour the runes formed a full circle on Emily's palm around Nathaniel. Rows of letters of various shapes and sizes filled it in the middle and kept moving. Emily started to feel really heavy and she saw the world around them get darker. The air was saturated with heavy energy making it harder to breathe. The giantess was doing her best not to interrupt the process in any way. 

She could not help but move her arm slightly with a view of getting it into a more comfortable position under this immense pressure. Nathaniel winced a bit when she did so but did not say anything. With his eyes still closed as before he remained focused on the task at hand. He was sweating intensively. Emily noticed that the trees and the grass in the surrounding area were starting to lose their colours. Then dried leaves started falling down. Chirping of birds stopped a few minutes later. 

The amount of energy required for the spell to work on someone as big as Emily was immeasurable. Even Nathaniel had not considered that it would have been this much. He also felt deeply dissatisfied with the amount of damage absorbing the energy caused. He could feel the nature around him die. However, he kept going. He had to finish what he had started. This was a great challenge and succeeding would prove his abilities tenfold. He did not want to hurt Emily, though, so this was his main concern at that time.

After another three hours Nathaniel collapsed saying that the spell was done.

Emily fell to the ground as well breathing heavily. She could feel soreness in her lower and upper back from sitting in the same exact position for six hours straight. It was probably the biggest trial of patience in her entire life. Even when imprisoned she could at least move to some degree, or sleep. Here it was just sitting motionlessly for the entire duration of the session.

"Did it work?" asked the giantess, confused. She was still as big as before.

"I designed the spell in such a way that you can will yourself to change size from your current one to the average height of a human woman. Try it. You have to feel it in order to be able to use it. Unfortunately there is not much more that I can say to explain this..."

Emily looked at her palm. The circular tattoo guarding the spell formula was still there. She closed her eyes and imagined being small. She visualised the transformation as vividly as she possibly could.

Suddenly she felt a sensation similar to falling down. It was a little nauseating and generally rather unpleasant but when she opened her eyes she realised that it had worked and forgot all about that.

She lifted herself up from the ground and looked at Nathaniel who was sitting cross-legged grinning at her, satisfied. He was both relieved and proud that everything had gone as planned. He was also happy that Emily was able to grasp the technique so quickly.

The girl moved closer to him and observed his face curiously. She could see every wrinkle on his skin and every single piece of his hair. It was... strange. She had never been able to see such subtle details of human faces before. She noticed the muscles of his chest and torso. They seemed different from before. When she first saw him she did not pay any attention to them. He was just another puny human. But now it was different. It was somehow impressive looking from this new perspective. Drops of sweat were running down his body, shining in the afternoon sun.

Nathaniel did not say anything. He just waited for Emily to accommodate herself to this novel experience before they could head back to the castle to finally eat something after exhausting themselves for so long. Now her beauty struck him even stronger than before. A moment ago she was an invincible goddess, an existence beyond his reach and comprehension but now she felt just that much more real and tangible. He also felt a bit guilty looking at her bare body, now that it was finally possible to find a suitable piece of clothing for her. He looked away.

"I feel strange..." said Emily. "Everything is so different."

Nathaniel looked back at her. Her beautiful face was inches from his now, her lips parted slightly. He could feel her warm breath wash across his skin. Her blue eyes fixated on his lips. She placed her palms on his shoulders and pulled herself towards him giving him a short kiss. After that she jumped back for a moment and looked into his eyes to see his reaction. 

Nathaniel was astonished. He could feel his heart rate rise at the sudden sensation. He did not expect something like this. His lips curled into a subtle smile mixed with disbelief. Before he managed to say anything Emily pressed her body into his and planted another kiss on his lips simultaneously wrapping her hands around his neck. 

The man fell on his back. He felt as her tongue entered his mouth and danced around his own, her lips pressing into his greedily. Her warm and soft breasts squeezing against his chest. He could feel his erection harden instantly, pressing against his trousers painfully. Emily must have felt it as well because she started grinding her already wet pussy against it. She moaned at the feeling. 

Was she going to do it with him? Was it right? Nathaniel unzipped his trousers and shoved them down when the pressure put on his cock began to get unbearable. As soon as he let it free Emily's pussy wrapped around it hungrily. She broke a kiss and looked down at her womanhood and his dick stuck inside. She then took it out before shoving it back inside her again. She shivered at the immense pleasure which ran through her body. She hugged him closely again and continued rocking her hips.

She was squeezing his shaft really hard and the man groaned in delight. Emily's pussy was extremely wet and it enveloped Nathaniel's cock completely with its soft folds stimulating every little nerve.

He rolled on top of her and kissed her neck passionately. The girl arched back at this new, amazing stimulus, her muscular tunnel contracted even harder. Nathaniel was squeezing her nipples with his fingers now. Emily gave out a high-pitched scream. She was at the edge of her orgasm.

Nathaniel shoved his dick inside her as hard as he could while simultaneously going back to kissing her in the lips and looking for her amazing tongue. Emily screamed again, this time much louder. She rolled on top of him wildly switching their position again and shoved her big tongue deep inside his mouth before her orgasm finally hit her. Arching back she roared like a wild animal and squeezed her pussy as hard as she could, making Nathaniel come as well, moaning loudly.

With his dick still inside her Emily layed on top of the young sorcerer. Her head rested on his chest, her mouth drooling. They were both breathing heavily.

"Wow..." she muttered. "Thank you..."

Chapter End Notes:

TBC