- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A regular dinner this time haha. But please don't skip it. 🙂

"You've shrunk?!" asked Thomas with disbelief looking at Emily, when she and Nathaniel returned to the castle. "But how?!"

"It's a long story," she replied, making a gesture with her tattooed hand. Nathaniel asked her not to tell anyone about his skills, so she intended to keep it all secret. "You better give us something to eat, old man. I am starving..." 

Emily rubbed her belly, which gurgled quietly. Thomas could not help but wonder about the fate of the warriors she had eaten that morning. The young woman looked much less lethal now, had it not been for her uncommon beauty, one could have called her ordinary, but it only made the fact that she had eaten them, as well as all the others, that much more creepy. 

"Now that you are normal-sized, you could at least put something on!" stated Thomas. "The Lady has been feeling quite uncomfortable with you going around all naked without any sense of shame!"

"Why is that? I am used to it. There was no way to find such a big piece of clothing, and I have never felt cold either..." when the last of her words escaped her mouth she shivered a bit. 

She leaned against Nathaniel in search of warmth. The evening was near and it began to get colder. For the first time she was able to feel it. The sorcerer put his arm on her back, patting it gently. They followed Tom to the interior of the castle.

"Give her something to wear," Thomas instructed a middle aged woman, who was also a servant, and was just passing by.

The woman looked at Emily in shock, then nodded and ran to her room quickly in order to find a suitable piece of clothing. However, she came back shortly after, lord Ron walking on her side. 

"Thomas, she is our saviour, we cannot allow her to wear such poor clothing!" he exclaimed pointing at a folded piece of grey material in the woman's hand. "C'mon Emily, my daughter will share one of her dresses with you."

Neither the lord of the castle, nor the female servant had asked about her sudden shrinking. They were either too polite to do that, or had seen enough surreal things already to be able to believe in just about anything.

Having walked through a long corridor and up a set of stairs, they reached a closed door. Ron knocked on it.

"Honey! May I come in?"

"Yes father," a quiet reply could be heard, before the door opened.

From the inside emerged a girl, about Emily's age, however, slightly shorter. She instantly took a step back, taken aback by the unexpected sight.

"What..." she muttered, her brown eyes wide open. "Father...?"

"This is my daughter, Sarah," announced the lord, presenting his child to Emily. "Sarah, this is Emily, the giantess who saved us. Will you please find a dress you could share with her?"

"Yes..." answered the girl hesitantly, still shocked. 

She did not like standing next to this woman. The tales of Thomas had created a very negative image of the giantess in her mind. She was a monster! It was the first time she saw her. All the time before then, she had spent locked in her room, afraid to look outside. And now, the giantess appeared here, in front of her, and she was somehow normal-sized!

The image of her nude, perfect body did not help at all, as the young lady began to feel intimidated by her beauty. She was getting jealous of her body and her power. And, as if that alone was not enough, she was simply scared of her.

Sarah went back into her room, Emily following her. Ron closed the door behind them and, along with Thomas and Nathaniel, headed to the dining room.

"Nice to meet you," said Emily with a warm smile.

Sarah did not reply.

"I have never had any clothing on, you know?" said Emily, trying to break the awkward silence between them. 

"So that's probably why you don't feel any shame." sounded Sarah's reply. "Are you sure you need a dress?"

Aversion could be heard in the girl's voice.

"Well, to be honest, I've been feeling a bit cold since I shrank down. I would be glad to try one out. I wonder how it would feel."

Emily's stomach rumbled again. This time a bit louder than at the gate. Sarah took a step back in fear. She was staring at Emily's abdomen. 

"Sorry, I guess I am a bit hungry," said the former giantess, justifying her belly making strange sounds.

"How... Can you still be hungry after... having eaten multiple men, bigger than you are right now?" stuttered Sarah.

"Well, I guess they shrank along with me... Besides, it is not like I have actually eaten that many... I've been starving for days... Mmmm... I would love to eat some more, but I did not see any of the ones who were at the wall this morning."

"How can you be so casual about this?!"

"I think it is funny. Actually, I would have never thought of it myself, but after they had forced me to execute people this way, I thought it was a perfect way to punish them for that, and... I came to realise that I love it!" 

The sheer playfulness of Emily's voice and the causality with which she was describing her attitude towards her actions made Sarah shiver. Finally Emily noticed her strange behaviour.

"What? Are you afraid of me?" she asked, laughing.

Sarah took another step backwards, her body was now visibly shaking. Emily jumped forward, cornering her. 

She licked her lips, and looking directly into the girl's eyes asked, "Are you afraid I am gonna eat you too?"

Suddenly, with a quick movement of her tongue, she licked Sarah's cheek. The girl screamed in terror. Emily jumped back laughing.

"Oh my, ha ha! I guess I really scared you. You better give me that dress quickly, or I might actually really eat you if I don't get my dinner soon. You taste really nice!"

At these words Sarah fainted. Emily caught her at the last moment, before she hit the ground. She put her down on her bed.

"Hey. Wake up. Hey! Sarah!" she waved her hand in front of Sarah's face trying to direct some air onto it. Thankfully it soon worked. "Listen, I am sorry. Maybe I was too mean towards you..."

Emily was doing her best to hold back her laughter. She really did not mean to scare the girl so much, but it was just too funny. Sarah looked at her with a sad expression on her face, then got up and took one of her dresses, along with white panties, bra and a pair of light shoes out of her wardrobe, handing it to Emily without saying a word. Then she sat down on her bed, her back towards her unwelcome guest.

Emily observed the other girl for a moment, before diverting her attention to the dress. She did not really know how to put it on, but decided to try and do it by copying the way Sarah was dressed. She decided that there was no point in wearing the two small, white pieces of clothing, because they would be invisible anyway. She also had no idea what they were, and what their purpose was.

She squeezed herself into the tight dress. The three inches height difference that set the girls apart was enough to create an even bigger one when it came to clothing size. 

Sarah turned around and this time it was her, who laughed. Emily's face turned red. Maybe she was invincible, but her lack of knowledge about the clothes was something which could not be overcome with brute force alone.

"Why didn't you put a bra and pants on?" laughed Sarah.

"I... am not exactly sure w h e r e I should put them," she replied hesitantly, blushing even harder. 

The situation was really making her uncomfortable. Her, the invincible goddess, was being ridiculed by this puny human and a simple action of dressing up.

"Can you help me?" she asked.

"Girl... you are hopeless..." replied Sarah, before giving her instructions on how each part of the clothing was supposed to be worn.

‘Well, at least she is not scared of me anymore’, thought Emily squeezing her long feet into small shoes, this makes things easier.

When everything was done, Emily felt really tight, but she decided not to complain. They both went to the dining room to finally join the others.


Emily sat next to Nathaniel, while Sarah joined her father.

"You look cute," complimented the sorcerer with a whisper.

"Before we begin, I think it would be essential to finally introduce ourselves properly," stated the lord. "I am Ron Worthy, the lord of this castle," he pointed to his right and left, "This is my wife, Lady Hannah and this is my young daughter, Sarah." 

He gave Emily an encouraging look.

"I am Emily, I am a giantess who had been imprisoned here but with encouragement of Nathaniel managed to regain freedom and this is my first dinner with humans," she said smiling. "I mean, first one, where we are eating together..." she corrected, only Nathaniel lauging a little. "And nice to meet you Hannah!"

The woman seemed to be shocked by the girl's rudeness, but did not say anything. Thomas grimaced, visibly annoyed with her lack of respect for his masters.

"I am a traveller and come from a far away land. I only came here because I wanted to see the amazing giantess, Emily, but all the fortunate events have led to our meeting here." 

He did not know if there was a need for him to introduce himself, but he did, because during the meal the other day no one was really talking. He still did not want to reveal his secret, so he stuck to generalities.

Servants brought in large platters with baked chicken and some vegetables. Emily began eating with her fingers, yet again unaware of appliances such as cutlery. She was so hungry that she did not even realise the others were using them and looking at her strangely. The taste was really nice to her. Eating something hot and not raw was good for a change.

"So, what do you plan to do now, without your army Ron?" she asked, not bothering with the proper titles at all. After all, who was he to her, for her to address him in any other way than by his first name.

"Well... I am probably gonna have to get some mercenaries. Of course that will never substitute my beloved knights..." he answered, his voice full of sadness.

"Maybe you guys should move out and live peacefully in some secluded area."

"We can't! This whole land belongs to me! I can't just leave it."

"The way things are now it seems that everything belongs to that damn bastard who had imprisoned me. I can't believe I was so foolish! I should have just crushed him underfoot and made his knights rebuild my burnt house..." said Emily with anger. "Wait... that is actually a pretty good idea! I will kill him and make his entire army my personal slaves!"

She was very enthusiastic about the idea. All the others, however, with a visible exception of Nathaniel, were looking at her with utter terror.

"C'mon guys! Cheer up! I will end this war in no time! you should be happy!"

"Do you even know how many warriors Erren has?" asked Lord Ron.

"Erren? So that's his name? No I don't know."

"Two thousand!" exclaimed the man. "There are Five Great Castles in this land, each one of them belongs to a different lord, like me. Around one hundred knights serve each lord, and the villagers living around the castle serve them. That bastard Erren was a lord of one of the Five Great Castles himself, but he gathered mercenaries and decided to raid all the others! Bastard! He completely destroyed everything we all have worked so hard to create! He is sick! He kills everyone! I am sure the other three lords are in the same position as me. I don't know anything about the villagers, maybe they managed to hide somewhere... Erren's warriors rape women and burn everything behind them! It was a miracle that he spared us, but who knows what would have happened?! Maybe we were meant to be fed to you one by one. Thankfully you broke out and put an end to this..." his long speech ended with coughing.

"Mmmm, two thousand men... all for me!" murmured Emily, before swallowing a large bite of chicken and closing her eyes, imagining it to be Erren. "I will kill him and make all of them my personal slaves to play with and devour as I wish!" she giggled excitedly. "Do you think they are gonna come here with all their forces?"

"It is very likely. You surely pose a great threat to Erren's rising imperium. He will do anything to make sure that he can stop you! And I am sure that beating them won't be easy!"


"We will see about that," Emily was now confident of her power. "It was foolish of him to play with me. Bastard was too full of himself. Now it is going to be his demise! haha!" laughed the former giantess with a devilish grin. "I already have a plan for making the day of attacking this castle the worst one in his life. It is going to be a surprise for all of you!"

Chapter End Notes:

TBC