- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First they were people, then they became jewelry. How will they adjust to being this gross teenager's slaves?

Aside from Nikki— who was the only piece of jewelry who didn’t have her body mutilated or trampled on— the tinies in the jewelry box wept. 


Nikki had watched from a different box as Cece stabbed a spike through Talia and tied Damian’s hands to his feet, but she didn’t know the teenager had another tiny being used as a belly button ring. He must’ve been used to the torment, because he only cried to himself while Talia and Damian wailed in agony. 


The situation hadn’t truly sunk in to Nikki, who was still trying to twist her brain around how somebody could be this maleficent. Her mind wandered to this person inside Cece’s mouth. They were the only person Cece hadn’t taken out, and Nikki feared it was because taking them out would kill them. 


“Can somebody fucking untie me?” Damian yelled. Enough light shined through the keyhole to see Damian squirming around in desperation. Ligature marks carved into his skin from how tight the threads were tied around him, and the beads shook with each movement. 


Nobody responded to him. It was unlikely that Talia— Cece’s other earring— had any awareness of what was happening around her. It was a miracle she didn’t break down like this while still attached to Cece’s ear. Nikki had felt the fear and adrenaline that kept her quiet and alive, perhaps Talia felt the same. 


“Stop ignoring me, guys.” Damian said between desperate cries. “Don’t you want to escape?” 


“There’s no point.” Stanley’s whisper was nearly inaudible, but Nikki just made it out. “If you found a way to escape and grew us all back right now, I would die. That girl over there would, too. If I somehow found enough strength to untie you, you won’t be able to move your body. Not when it's been tied up like that all day. You were under her foot, weren’t you? I doubt your muscles are anything but tender, you can’t use those.” 


The belly button ring’s voice was nothing if not hopeless, and the despair was infectious. Nikki was really the only person with a chance at surviving if she ran, but what was the point? She would be mistaken for a bug before a person if somebody saw her, and she had no idea if Cece had pets Nikki would have to worry about. Escaping was too hard.



A crack, and light flooded into the box. Cece’s pudgy face loomed over the box, her jaw chewing on something sticky. Talia’s whimpers dwindled, her body’s fear of retribution outweighing her need for emotional release. 


Cece was careful as she picked up her jewelry. She learned from experience that being too rough with them could cause unnecessary injury. The worst thing ever was when she’d go to school thinking she looked cute as ever only to realize half way through the day that one of her earrings had turned black and blue from internal injuries. She’d never be that humiliated again, not as long as she could help it. 


The pain was all Talia could focus on. Air rushed over her as Cece carried the jewelry in her palms. It didn’t matter where Cece was taking them, nothing would release Talia from the pain in her stomach. She could feel one of her stitches becoming loose, but it was only one stitch and it took an entire school day to happen. It’d take a lot more for the hold to break, but despite the awful situation, Talia didn’t want to die. 


Cece sat on her bed before laying down on her pillow. Her neck folded into her chin, an unflattering angle for the tinies in her hand. For a girl who cared so much about her appearance around people, she didn’t seem too interested when it came to her property. 


“Time for your second job, slaves.” If Cece was trying to sound intimidating, she couldn’t keep a straight face to do so. Her braces shined on her glistening teeth, and Talia could make out the frail form of the person who became Cece’s tongue ring.

Talia wiggled in pain as Cece shifted around, dropping each slave off at a different location until only her and Nikki were left. 


“I need you two to clean out the earwax from my ears. I don’t want to get earwax on my new airpods.” Cece took Nikki in one hand and Talia in another. “Dana had earwax on her airpods today and I texted the whole school about it. It was hilarious, there's no way she shows her face tomorrow.”


Resting her head against her pillow, Cece pulled the tinies away from each other. The massive digits flung Talia into Cece’s right ear, uncaring for how their carelessness flung the spike around inside Talia’s body.


It hit almost instantly as Cece twisted Talia deeper into her ear. The wax was wet and hard simultaneously, slimy and rough while sticky and cold. Talia would’ve puked the second the teen’s earwax touched her body if it had not been for the spike stabbing her stomach and preventing much from coming in or out.


The smell could only be described as nasty. It was disgusting, or at least not more so than the way it rubbed into Talia’s skin when Cece shifted on the pillow, but the smell was uncomfortable. The unpleasant smell coiled Tali’s nose and shot right into her brain.


And it was cramp in the younger girl’s ear. Cece had wedged Talia deep in where her arms were pinned to her side and she was unable to move. The spike prevented her from being pushed in any deeper, but it also scratched against the ear and further skewered Talia’s insides. It was definitely looser than it was earlier, but not loose enough to break the stitching or for blood to leak through.


Plush fingers tickled at Talia’s legs. It was pleasant, at least until they pinched her. Talia screamed, and Cece let go with the speed of a tiger. “Don’t scream so loud! I wanted to tell you my other earring already figured out how she’s supposed to clean my earwax. Use your mouth like the whore you are.” Cece laughed.


Use her… mouth? Talia hadn’t truly taken in that Cece had demanded she clean the earwax from her ear, or at least she hadn't taken it seriously. Talia had a giant spike in her stomach, a spike Cece put there. She made her a piece of jewelry, an earring. But now she expected her to be what, some kind of slave?


Wiggling around was impossible. Not because it was too tight in the ear, but because moving around at all pained her stomach. She could crane her neck around, but the space was so shallow that she only slammed her head into the canal full of wax. 


Why did Talia have to listen to the giant teen brat anyway? Cece was only a couple years younger than Talia, they could’ve been friends if Cece never shrank her and wasn’t such a psychopath. Being this freshman’s slave was the last thing Talia wanted, but she couldn't take her mind of what Cece was capable of.


Cece was practically crying yesterday thinking about what would happen if she didn't have earrings for school. It was right before she stabbed Talia, an act so cruel and it wasn’t even a punishment. Talia didn't want to discover the sick things Cece was capable of if she didn’t get her way.


The fear all consuming, Talia unhinged her jaw and took a big bite of Cece’s earwax. It tasted wet and bitter, but the taste at least wasn’t strong. Talia hadn’t considered what Cece wanted her to do once the earwax was in her mouth, but now she had a feeling it was something unpleasant. 


Talia craned her neck as far back as she could, but she couldn't even see the outside of the dark ear canal, let alone spit the earwax out of it. Spitting it out just to take to pick it backup was more gross a thought of just swallowing it, so Talia got to chewing


It was like chewing on a worse version of gum. The ear wax stuck to Talia’s teeth as she chewed, seeping into the gaps between them. It was no more humiliating than what happened earlier in the day, but was more gross. Every crevasse in every tooth was filled with Cece’s ear wax, and this was only her first bite!


Talia tried to swallow, but there wasn't enough spit in her mouth to force the ear wax down. Had she bitten off more wax than she could chew? The earwax absorbed all of the spit in Talia’s mouth, making it too dry to swallow. Talia cried, the bitter taste of earwax overcoming all her senses.

She had lost all control over her life. She’d be Cece’s earring until she finally died of her injuries, and she was helpless in getting the earwax out from her mouth. Talia struggled to free her hands to dig it out. She didn't want to believe where she was, but the smell made it impossible to forget she was wedged inside a girl’s ear.


The only thing Talia could use to wipe the ear wax from her mouth was her tongue. She dragged it across her teeth, scooping up as much of the sticky wax as she could. The taste was hard to block out, but the feeling of humiliation made it hard to focus on much else, even the pain in her gut.


Most of the ear wax was still stuck between Talia’s teeth, but she managed to free enough off to regain movement of her jaw again. Tilting her head back and using her tongue to push it down Talia managed to finally swallow a little bit of the ear wax. 


So she laid there, deep inside the teenager’s ear, wallowing in her own pity. She was only a few months from graduating. Several colleges commended her intelligence with acceptances. Talia was just a few months away from leaving this state forever, choosing a university on the other side of the country. It was a future shenwas excited for since middle school, and it was taken away from her just before she could grasp it.


Resigned, Talia stuck her neck out once more, taking a smaller chunk of earwax. It was harder than the one before it, and it was more difficult to chew, most of her teeth were filled with wax already. So Talia Swallowed the chunk whole, not even bothering to chew. 


The wax went down her throat slowly, and Talia shut her eyes and prayed she would choke on it. But even for her, a girl who lost everything when she became nothing more than an object, choking on a freshman’s ear wax was too humiliating a death. 




At the same time Cece put Talia and Nikki into her ears to clean out the wax, Stanley found himself dropped back into Cece’s belly. Cece’s toe ring screamed as he was dropped further down, and though Cece instructed him she did not give Stanley an order. Stanley took pride in this, Cece trusted him to know what to do. 


He first wiped off his blood that had gotten onto Cece’s stomach. It tasted of a sour metal, but licking was better than wiping with his arm. Wiping would only spread the blood around, licking it gave it somewhere to go. Besides, Cece always giggled when he licked his own blood off her stomach.


It was hot in Cece’s bedroom. The setting sun shined right through her window and hit her bed. Cece loved how hot it made her feel, but she hated the sweat it caused. And the sweat was already coming, even though Cece was wearing a crop top and silk short shorts.


Stanley crawled down Cece’s stomach to the deep cave of her belly button. This wasn't the only job she'd want him to do, but it was his favorite. Not that he enjoyed it, but a familiar feeling towards it made Cece’s belly button preferable. 


The belly button ring rolled into the cave, falling face first and sliding down and through the arch. The humid belly button produced enough sweat already to lather Stanley in a nice layer of it. His mind drifted as he laid there. Why did he cling so tightly onto a life with so little meaning?


His mouth gurgled as he stuck up the sweat. It tasted like water at this point, even if Stanley still recognized that it was heavier in his mouth and harsher going down his throat. Stanley cupped more of the sweat in his hands, raising it to his mouth and tilting it through his lips. 


Stanley’s tongue licked up the button of the belly button where the sweat was acclimating. Even though the sweat had no taste for him, the sweet and salty skin of Cece’s did. 


Stanley was never able to trick himself into enjoying the taste of sweaty flesh like he did the others, and it was the only thing to break him from his daze. The only thing to remind him of the agony he felt, of the pain in his stomach, the closeness he felt with death.


Climbing out of the belly button wasn’t too difficult. He had mastered the art of how hard he could pinch Cece’s skin without hurting her, and knew where she couldn’t really feel when he touched. 


For some reason, Stanley tried using his legs. He hadn’t attempted to walk in some time, but his muscle memory kicked in before he pathetically fell onto his side. The top of Cece’s stomach was already secreting sweat, and it was his job to lick up the tiny droplets that the teenager likely didn’t know had formed.


Stanley licked the stomach, his tongue dragging at the foul tasting skin. The sweat used to act as a coating for the flesh, but now without its taste Stanley was forced to remember. But Cece was just a teenager, he told himself, when she grows up she’ll realize how terrible doing this is. Or maybe she won’t, either way Stanley won’t be around to find out.


Stanley dragged himself up Cece’s stomach to her abdomen. Stanley was forbidden from doing anywhere near Cece’s breast, and given her age Stanley was okay with that, but Cece still expected him to lick up the underboob sweat that dripped from the bottom of her crop top. 


The sun beamed so intensky through the window, and Cece’s body was heating up. The bottom of her crop top featured a thin line of sweat near the bottom where her chest was. 


Stanley didn't mind drinking sweat, he’d done it so much during his short time as Cece’s belly button ring that he could no longer taste it, but he always found himself uncomfortable with the knowledge of where some of it came from. 


As he lapped up the sweat dripping from the crop top, Stanley tried his best to pretend it came from Cece’s abdomend, but he was having trouble lying to himself. He knew the reason this area had a surplus of sweat compared to the others was from how much Cece’s boobs sweat, and he was disgusted that he had to lap it up.


To make it worse, this sweat did have a slight tinge to it that tasted of some kind of bath soap. Stanley cringed, but he did what he did best and convinced himself Cece deserved to have all of the sweat licked off her body. And suddenly, the experience wasn't so bad any more. 


Stanley enjoyed licking up the sweat, and he was happy with it. Cece deserved to be able to relax in the sun without the heat causing her issues. When Stanley was done here, he’d go back to clean her belly button.




“Lick, m’kay?” Cece said when she dropped Damien down by her soles. “Toe ring equals toe and foot slave. I know you’re a man, but that should be simple enough to understand, mhm?” Cece didn’t wait for a response before laying back down. 


Damien had just witnessed the giant high schooler stick two people in her ears and drop one on her stomach, and now she was saying that she wanted him to lick her feet. 


“I’m not licking your disgusting feet, you brat!” Damien feared some kind of retaliation for his arrogance, but he had to give this brat a piece of his mind. He'd take a beating or whatever she dished out. Though she only laid back down, the legs of two people sticking out of her ear. 


I hate being ignored. “At least untie me! How am I supposed to lick your feet if my hands are tied to my ankles?” Damien hobbled around, trying to regain some kind of control over the movement of his body. He didn't want to admit it, but he was resigned to rolling and skidding around.


Grumbling under his breath, Damien hobbled over to the massive feet propped up on the bed in front of him. He was only the size of Cece's big toe standing up, and on his side curled in a backwards circle he was even shorter. The foot towered above him like a skyscraper, or at least one with five giant hotels on top of it.


How was Damien even supposed to lick this thing? He could barely move, not to mention he didn't even reach half way up Cece’s calloused heel. For a girl who cared about her appearance, she didn't take the best care of her feet. Aside from her callused heel, the ball of her foot was stained yellow and the dirt stuck in her arc hadn’t been cleaned in weeks. The top of her foot was definitely lotioned and pedicured– Damien did just spend his day there– but Cece cared not to maintain what people couldn't see. 


Damien laid at the foot of the teen’s sole, unsure of what to do next. Intense heat radiated off it, and Damien was confident that most of the heat was coming from how potent the foot odor was. Damien was breaking a sweat just laying there, and looking closer he could see how brightly the foot glistened with sweat.


Damien inched closer. The thread rubbed against his wrists and ankles, giving them rope burns that hurt every time the thread was pressed further against it. He’d only moved an inch and the heat and smell were already twice as strong. It hit him in his face, causing his nose to coil and head to twitch back. The cacclous was a sharp white that covered most of her heel, which sunk into the bed just slightly to where Damien had the perfect position to lick it.


So he stuck his tongue out, unsure as to why he was doing so. It hesitated on its way out of his mouth and onto the heel, begging to retreat to the bottom of his throat. But Damien wouldn't allow himself to do so. He stuck his neck as far as he could to make his tongue connect. Licking a little girl’s foot was the most humiliating thing he’d ever do, but he refused to let this brat get the better of him. 


He regretted it instantly. The moment his tongue hit the calloused heel he felt his body coil in disgust. The taste was so foul that barf shot right up form Damien’s stomach, but the weird curvature of his body prevented anything from coming far enough to escape. So it felt like he was in a constant state of choking, water pouring from his eyes. 


But again, he couldn't let Cece win. In his mind, this was a test he was meant to fail. Cece put Damien in this impossible situation, one where he was tied up and forced to lick her gigantic feet, just so she could belittle him when he failed. He wouldn’t be made fun of and degraded by a high schooler. In the end, it’ll be Damien who laughs. 


Damien licked the girl’s foot again. Prepared with the knowledge of the previous encounter, he was more ready for what came next. There was so much sweat dripping down the teen’s foot that it clashed with the roughness of the heel. Combined with the callous the heel was so hard that it scraped Damien’s tongue, but the sweat acted as a thick protective layer that made it easier for his tongue to glide up it.


The second to hit was the taste. The sweat was so bitter and overpowering. It was all Damien could sense over the next handful of licks, but as the sweat needed time to replenish Damien was able to taste more and more of the actual heel. It was a different kind of taste from the sweat, but it was much worse. It tasted of dirt and rubber and not even a hint of anything that could be used to clean it.


Without the sweat to soften the callus, the coarse patch of skin scraped harder at Damien’s tongue. It cut in several places, but luckily not deep enough to cause him to bleed, though it was deep enough to make swallowing difficult when to much spit or sweat built up in his mouth 


The more Damien licked up Cece’s heels, the more damp the callus became. It was easier to lick after that, but parts of the hardened dead skin was starting to peel off. This made it incredibly difficult to continue licking, since Damien’s tongue rammed into it every time he went ot lick. It stabbed his tongue over and over again, and when it finally stabbed through and made Damien bleed he knew he had to do something.


The callous was so hard that it was possible Cece didn't even feel it. Damien could’ve spent this entire time worshiping the teen’s foot for her to still sit up later and belittle him for not doing anything. But if he got rid of Cece’s dead skin, he’d be able to tell her to shove it.


So Damien again inched forward, now close enough that the side of his cheek was pressed firmly into Cece’s rough heel. He eyed the giant piece of hardened callus in front of him. It poked out like a needle or a loose splinter, crusty and white and covered in flakes. 


Damien had no arms to reach out and grab it with, but he was intuitive. He was smart and innovative. Where most people would give up, he had a plan. Licking his licks and sticking out his neck, Damien circled his mouth around the piece of callous.


It had no taste to it except for the sweat. The piece of dead skin was so old that it was barely even a part of Cece’s foot anymore. It was hard to believe this at one point was soft skin that Cece barely walked on, and now it was turned to this. 


Damien bit down. Even though the callus was softened by Damien’s spit and Cece’s sweat, a softened callus was like a wet rock. Damien grinded his teeth against the dead skin, determined to bite it off. It sawed at it until he felt it start to make way, and after several minutes of chewing it finally snapped off. 


Damien spun back as the callus fell limp in his mouth. He muffled in celebration. He went to pit it out, but couldn’t. His pride fizzled out. 


The callus sat in his mouth. His mouth and neck were at too weird an angle for him to spit it out. He tried pushing the dead skin out of his mouth with his tongue, but the callous was too big to fit out and too awkward to position it in a way that would go out of his mouth.


As the callus sat in Damien’s mouth, it scratched his roof and tongue as it swished around in his spit. Damien cried in pain, several cuts and ulcers forming along his mouth. It was brutal, but even when he twisted himself facing down he couldn't position the callus to fall from his mouth. 


So he chewed. Damien chewed and chewed and chewed. The callus sliced at his gums, blood foamed in his mouth, but he kept chewing. The dead skin broke down slowly. Eventually it was chewed down well enough and with enough spit that Damien would swallow it down. 


The callus scratched at and cut up his throat on the way down, and Damien was sure the 15 year old’s foot skin would make quick work of his stomach too. All that work just to prove he could do it… but now he realized how pathetic he was. He played right into her hand and became a foot slave, someone so devoted to her that he destroyed his entire mouth just to cut off a piece of her callous.


Damien was more mad at himself than he was her.


“Ah!” Cece screamed in shock, her body jolting up and her foot kicking Damien and rolling him across the bed. Cece cupped her mouth the best she could, but it didn't hide what had startled her.


A waterfall of blood was seeping from her mouth.



When Cece had finished depositing her slaves and laid back down, she didn’t pull her phone from her desk and go on it. Nor did she turn in the tv or read the book in her drawer. Instead, Cece went right to playing with the ring in her mouth. 


Faye didn’t see much through Cece’s mouth. It was so dark in her mouth that most light that came in was blinding. Even what Faye could make out only came to her as fragmented blurs. 


The only sense she really had control over was memory. She remembered first being in Cece’s mouth. Back then, Faye screamed just as loudly as Cece whispered. She heard everything Cece said, even if her sense of hearing was the first one to go. By now, Faye didn't even hear the sporadic ringing anymore.


The constant smell of spit used to be so potent. It made Faye feel gross and disgusted. She choked on the scent, gagged at the constant scream of junk food and soda. But smell was the next to go. Trying to breathe while Cece poured sprite or coke or fanta over her destroyed Faye’ olfactory cells. 


Her sanity was next. The few days that followed were nothing but a blur to Faye. She remembered screaming, crying, and moving around so much that she nearly dislodged herself. When she came back, she could barely feel. Her body became pudgy and webbed from the constant exposure to saliva. Her ears still rang, but very faintly. 


She still felt everything, though not as strongly and she couldn't discriminate one feeling from another. Mashed food felt the same as water felt the same as toothpaste foam felt the same as candy. Everything felt like spit now.


One thing she could still feel though was the pain and the squish. Faye knew when Cece was playing with her, when Cece slammed her against the roof of her mouth. The ridges of Cece’s mouth brushed over Faye, causing saliva that seeped into her flesh to secrete out.


Cece nudged her tongue forwards just in front of her sharp row of teeth. Faye hated when this happened. It was the roughest thay Cece ever played with her, and Faye didnt know how much mire of that torture that she could withstand. 


Faye felt the tongue push her up, her neck pressed firmly against the sharp row of front teeth. Then Cece roughly pulled her tongue back, causing Faye’s head to jerk back and slam against Cece’s teeth as the tongue dragged her back into the hopelessness of her mouth.


Ironically, Faye wore a tongue ring of her own.cWhene er she was bored or anxious, she would play with the tiny ball in her mouth– shed roll it against the roof of her mouth, drag it against the ridges of her teeth, and even bite down on it and flick it with her teeth and tongue.

How humiliating it must’ve been to be that ball, how humiliating indeed.


Faye suffered through this for who knew how long. She’d lose her sense of time when she lost her vision. Now time was kept track of by when she ate, or in this case how many times Faye’s head was flicked against Cece’s teeth.


6 times… 11 times, 40 times… until finally–



“Ah!” Cece screamed in shock, covering her mouth to prevent the blood from falling from her mouth. She knew she was playing rougher with her tongue ring than usual, but she wasn’ trying to pop the girl’s head off.


Cece swung her legs over the bed and maneuvered to the trash can across the room. She knelt over it and dropped the blood from her mouth inside. There was a lot still pouring from the body. 


The experience was scary for Cece, but the sight inside the trash can pleased her. Faye’s disgusting, pudgy face laid covered in her own blood. To make it better, she was laying on one of Cece’s dirty snot rags.


And I really used to think you were pretty.


Cece spit on Faye, giving her one last goodbye before taking the rest of her body out of her mouth and disposing of it like any trash.


She sat at her desk. “Looks like it's somebody’s lucky day.” Cece reached for her ear and pulled out the tiny Nikki. 


Nikki wasn't as covered in earwax as Talia likely was. Without the spike in her stomach Nikki was better able to move around and pull out pieces of wax with her hand to eat. 


Cece’s face scrunched in anger. Nikki’s air was a little messed up, and she had some ear wax stuck to her face, but not the amount she was hoping for.


“Or maybe I should say unlucky day.” Cece smirked. “Because you’re about to become my new tongue ring.”

Chapter End Notes:

A new 5k chapter has already been commissioned! If you enjoyed (or didn't) consider leaving a review so other's know what you thought!


And if you want to commission a story of your own, check out the details in my bio!