- Text Size +

Tamara Sherring left Dayton and looked around and in the distance, she saw Zoey. Zoey was still running away heading towards the foothills. Tamara Sherring took off after Zoey and as she did Martin held on. Tamara was now running after Zoey. Now since Tamara is 280 feet tall, her running speed is 494 mph and she was covering up to 8.2 miles a minute. As Tamara was running her massive weight of 13 547 tons just shook the ground around her and the trembling was felt as far away as 2 miles around her.  


  Tamara was coming upon Zoey real fast and as she did Zoey looking back screamed and Zoey was trying to run in zig zap patterns away from Tamara. Sarah looking back shouted as did Lee Anne. Zoey could feel the ground under her feet trembling as Tamara caught up to her. Tamara looking down at the tiny giant reached out her right hand to grab Zoey but her fingers just missed her and Zoey felt the air rush. She darted to the left and then to the right, then straight then to the left and Tamara followed trying to grab the tiny giant girl. Tamara was now using both hands to try to grab Zoey. Martin was cheering on Tamara. The ground was shaking as Tamara was moving around trying to grab the tiny giant girl. Then after a couple of minutes, Tamara managed to grab Zoey with her right hand and as she did she grabbed Zoey around the torso. Tamara's fingers went around Zoey's torse, her right thumb and forefinger were just below Zoey's breasts.


  Zoey screamed as Tamara's fingers wrapped around her body, and Zoey was lifted into the air as she was she let out a shout. Zoey with both hands pushed on Tamara's right thumb that went across her chest with all her might but Tamara was too strong. Tamara lifted Zoey and held Zoey just below face level. Only Zoey's body from the chest and up and her legs from the knees below were seen the rest of her was covered by Tamara's hand. Zoey looked up into Tamara Sherring's not-so-happy face. She then looked over and saw Martin standing there on Tamara's left shoulder. Both Sarah and Lee Anne looked up too into Tamara's not-so-happy face. Zoey let out a scream and looked into Tamara's gigantic face.


  Tamara spoke loudly, "BE QUIET."


  Tamara's thunderous voice shook Zoey and both Sarah and Lee Anne to the core as both Sarah and Lee Anne plugged their ears from Tamara's thunderous voice. Zoey stopped screaming.  


  Tamara spoke, "Zoey, now tell me what you want with my boyfriend Martin. You were on my bum and you reached between my bum cheeks to get my Martin. You wanted to take and hurt by Martin, who was happy there between my bum cheeks. Now tell me what did you want with Martin?"


  Zoey spoke, "I just wanted to hold him."


  Tamara replied, "Really? Well, I don't believe you. I think you wanted to hurt him as do the others in that group you all belong to. You people just won't leave him alone. Do you understand and do you get it that no one will ever be able to get to and hurt Martin ever again cause he has a 280-foot-tall girlfriend that stands with him. Now, Zoey, I can end you so tell me the truth as to why you wanted Martin. Also, tell me how you became large."


 Tamara then slightly squeezed Zoey and Zoey felt it and she pushed on Tamara's giant thumb that went across her chest. Zoey began to kick her legs, and Zoey began to gasp for air. Both Sarah and Lee Anne noticed it and they both began to shout and scream. Zoey was unable to get air as Tamara increased her grip and Zoey looked up into Tamara's gigantic face. Sarah and Lee Anne began to scream.


 Sarah Patrick stood up and she shouted, "LEAVE HER ALONE YOU GIANT BITHC, LET HER GO NOW!!! YOU ARE KILLING HER, LET HER GO NOW!!!"


  Tamara then with her left hand reached for Sarah and Zoey tried her best to push Tamara's left hand away but she was unable to Tamara grabbed Sarah with her left thumb and forefinger and she lifted Sarah off Zoey's right shoulder. Zoey was starting to turn a different colour when Tamara loosened her grip and Zoey began to take in large gulps of air. Tamara then holding Sarah between her left thumb and forefinger brought Sarah up to her left eye and looked at the tiny woman who was only 1.5 inches tall to Tamara. Sarah was kicking and screaming as she looked into Tamara's large left eye. Tamara looked at the tiny woman as she was squirming there between her thumb and forefinger which to Sarah was larger than tree trunks. Tamara then moved her left hand off to the side a bit and as she did she turned her head a bit and was now looking at Zoey. Sarah was now looking at the left side of Tamar's face.


  Tamara spoke, "Now Zoey, do you want to talk? Because you are not going to get away from me. I am angry at your group for the way you people have been harassing and bullying Martin just because you all feel like it. Now you don't want me to hurt you, so speak and tell the truth. Why did you want to take Martin and how did you get large?"


  Zoey replied, "That meteor that made you so big. Well, anouther peace was found, a tiny peace. My boyfriend Tyler who is in the army found it and yes he belongs to the group that was harassing Martin. We had a meeting last night and.."


  Sarah shouted, "SHUT UP YOU BITCH!! DON'T TELL HER ANYTHING!!!"


  Tamara turned her face towards Sarah and she gave a loud shush she turned her face back to Zoey and told her to continue. Zoey continued.


  "My boyfriend decided not to hand the tiny peace to the military, instead he used a stick and put it into a lead box he had in his jeep. Like I was saying we had a meeting and I was chosen to become large, the reason is that I am the only one who in the group knows how to kickbox and do kung fu. It was decided that I would become large to take you on but the meteor was too small and it only made me 51 feet tall. So the gang leader decided to do something different."


  Tamara interrupted, "You mean Sarah Patrick here? Well, I will deal with her."


 Zoey spoke up, "No, no. Sarah Patrick is the leader of the group, but the real leader or gang boss is Debra Look. She is the boss."


 Martin shouted up, "OH MY GOSH, I REMEMBER HER. OH GOSH, I FORGOT ABOUT HER. I RAN INTO HER A FEW MONTHS AGO AT A GAS STATION I WALKED PASSED HER AND AS I DID MY JACKET JUST GRAZED HER AND SHE FREAKED OUT. SHE STARTED TO SCREAM LIKE A BANSHEE, SHOUTING AND SCREAMING THAT SHE GOT RAPED. THE GAS STATION ATTENDANT TOLD ME TO LEAVE. THEN I GOT A THREAT FROM HER BOYFRIEND CLIFFORD THAT HE WILL BEAT ME UP. THE NEXT DAY I HEARD THAT DEBRA AND CLIFFORD MOVED FAR AWAY FROM CALRIDGE."


  Tamara spoke, "Martin, You did mention something about that a month ago."


 Zoey replied, "It's true. Debra is so woke that she even scares the rest of us."


 Tamara said, "So what was their plan?"


  Zoey continued, "After I had become 51 feet tall and with my size, I would be no match for you, then a new plan was made by Debra. I was told that since you love Martin so much, I was ordered to take Martin and take him to Debra's place where he would be put to use. I was supposed to take Martin to Debra's hideout place where Jennifer, Susan and the others are. Since Debra's family is very rich Debra has a doctor there that was supposed to put a small high-yield explosive into Martin and Debra would have the control."


  Tamara now angry said, "What the hell is the matter with these sick people? An explosive was going to be put into Martin, do you sick people hate him that much? Oh my gosh!!"


  Zoey replied, "No, not quite. When Debra saw how big Martin's girlfriend was and just how massive you were. Debra and Jennifer and Susan decided on this to control you using Martin. The group wants to or wanted to have you do their bidding by using Martin as leverage since you love him. They figured that if his life is threatened then they can control you and get you to do exactly what they want." 


  Tamara replied, "So they want to use me to reign terror onto those they don't like."


  Zoey replied,  "Yes. They want to use you to reign terror on those that Debra, Jennifer and Susan don't like. The others are just followers. They wanted to use you to destroy and squash all those that oppose their beliefs and ideologies. Just imagine a 280-foot-tall young woman heading to a College or University to destroy a protest that offends Debra and the group. Or you heading to a city to help with a protest that the group is in favour of. Or get you to level a Church or some conservative protest."


  Tamara replied, "I get it. Oh gosh. I am not woke, I am far from it."


  Martin spoke loudly, "MY GOSH TAMARA. THESE PEOPLE WANTED TO USE IT TO PROMOTE THEIR WOKE AGENDA. TAMARA JUST IMAGINE IF THIS PLAN WOULD HAVE SUCCEEDED, THE WOKE WOULD HAVE HAD A 280-FOOT-TALL GIANT ON THEIR SIDE AND I WOULD HAVE AN EXPLOSIVE IN ME."


 Tamara replied, "Don't worry Martin. I won't let anything happen to you. I will deal with Debra Look. Now Zoey where is this Debra Look's rich place?"


  Now as this was happening Sarah Patrick was squirming there between Tamara's left thumb and forefinger screaming and shouting at the top of her lungs. Tamara just ignored her completely.  


  Martin shouted at Sarah, "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU STUPID BITCH."


 Sarah then shouted, "LEE ANEE CALL DEBRA AND LET HER KNOW THAT ZOEY COLLARD IS TELLING TAMARA EVERYTHING."  


  Zoey heard her and she then with her right hand grabbed Lee Anne as she did Lee Anne had her cell in her hand and Zoey using her left forefinger flicked the cell phone from Lee Anne's hand sending it flying through the air and Lee Anne shouted at Zoey.  


  Lee Anne shouted, "WHAT THE HELL YOU BITCH. YOU BETRAYED DEBRA, SUSAN AND JENNIFER. YOU BETRAYED THEM. YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR BETRAYAL."


  Zoey replied, "Debra is not a goddess, but Tamara Sherring is. I am 51 feet tall and I would be able to take on an army but against Tamara, I can do nothing. My life is in Tamara's hands and I am alive cause she has shown me mercy. Tamara Sherring is the one true Goddess and with all the arsenal and money at Debra's grasp she is nothing compared to Tamara Sherring."


  Tamara spoke in,  "Well said Zoey. So it seems like you are switching sides now. So where is Debra's place?"


  Zoey replied, "It's east of here about 26 miles past Meadow Lark Ridge. You can't miss it. There is a large 3-story house with lots of trees on its right side and a huge yard. Behind the large house are two large buildings. You can't miss it."  


  Tamara then turned her attention over to Sarah who has still been screaming and shouting. However, to Tamara, Sarah's screams and shouts sounded faint and high-pitched. Tamara turned her head to Sarah and at the same time, she brought Sarah close to her face and held her at mouth level. Tamara opened her mouth and exhaled and as she did her breath hit Sarah like a strong wind. Tamara then inhaled and as she did Sarah felt the suction as the air was being sucked into Tamara's mouth, then Sarah had to plug her ears as Tamara spoke,


 "You tiny woman. All you know how to do is scream and shout. You should get a job by being a police siren. They can strap you to the roof of a police cruiser and you can scream. To me, your screams sound faint and high-pitched."


  Now since Tamara was holding Sarah right in front of her mouth, and as Tamara was speaking her breath was hitting Sarah like a very strong wind. Also, Tamara's thunderous voice just hit Sarah to the core and her ears were hurting even though she was using her fingers to plug her ears. To Sarah Tamara's mouth was just huge and as Tamara was speaking she saw her teeth and Sarah was so scared. Tamara moved Sarah away from her mouth and she looked around. Tamara then began to walk and as she did Zoey was looking around wondering where Tamara was going. Tamara then stopped she was standing in front of a tall TV antenna that was 200 feet in height. Close to the top was a small walkway a platform big enough for three people with a panel. The top of the TV antenna came to Tamara's breasts. Tamara lowered Sarah to the platform and she let her go. Tamara then moved Zoey close to the antenna.


  Tamara spoke, "Zoey put Lee Anne there next to Sarah"


  Zoey put Lee Anne onto the small platform and Tamara moved Zoey away. Now there was a ladder that went from the bottom of the antenna to the top. Tamara then hooked her left forefinger behind the ladder and pulled tearing a good chunk of the ladder away part of the ladder fell to the floor trapping Sarah and Lee Anne at the top. Both Sarah and Lee Anne looked up at Tamara. Tamara then brought Zoey up to her face.


  Tamara spoke, "So Zoey. You say you are on my side. Alright then, let's head to Debra's place. You are coming with me."


  Tamara then moved Zoey and put Zoey onto her right shoulder and she let go of Zoey. Zoey was now standing there on Tamara's right shoulder. As Zoey stood there she was as tall as Tamara's neck and head. Zoey looked down at her two friends.


  Tamara spoke, "Zoey, you will ride up here on my right shoulder. I want them to see that one of their own is riding up here on me. I want to see what will happen."


  Tamara then with her left forefinger pointed at Sarah and Lee Anne and said, "I will be back for you two."


  Tamara then took a step and as she did the TV Antenna shook from Tamara's weight Tamara turned around and she headed away. Zoey sat down there on her right shoulder and Tamara increased her walking speed. Tamara was now on her way to Meadow Lark Ridge then from there onto this Debra's house.