- Text Size +

 Tamara Sherring was a good 13 miles from the city of Calridge and now she was walking along the side of the main highway a good 80 feet off to the side. Shannon had now increased her speed, and she again dialled Lee Anne and no answer. At the local bar, Zoey again saw the name Shannon appear on Lee Anne's phone as it was just lying there on the table. Lee Anne shook her head and she put the cell into her pocket. Kenny got up and he went outside. He decided to have a cigarette. Kenny walked out into the small parking lot. The small bar was on the outskirt of Calridge, and Kenny took a puff as he looked out at the landscape. As he did he saw something in the distance something large coming towards the city. He rubbed his eyes and he looked again and as he did he dropped his cigarette. Kenny saw what that large thing was, he turned and ran back inside. Inside Lee Anne, Zoey and Sarah were still sitting at the table.


  Kenny breathing heavily, "Hey. come you have to see this. Now!!"


  Sarah put her drink down and said, "Alright Kenny, we are coming. Calm down."


  The three girls got up and followed him outside and Kenny pointed toward the large object coming towards the city. As he did Lee Anne, Zoey and Sarah stared at the large person heading towards Calridge.   


  Lee Anne said, "OH MY GOSH!!"


  Sarah replied, "OH HECK, THAT'S TAMARA SHERRING. SHANNON WAS RIGHT. SHE IS A GIANT."  


Tamara was now easily seen as she was now coming upon Calridge. The local bar was a good half mile off the main highway that came into Calridge. Running along the outskirts of Calridge was a secondary highway called 53rd street and the local bar was just off that 53rd street. Tamara Sherring was now easily seen as she was approaching the city of Calridge.  The local bar was off to her right a good half-mile away. Lee Anne, Kenny and Zoey and Sarah just stood there as they watched Tamara. Again Lee Anne's cell rang and this time she answered.


  Shannon now speaking loudly, "HEY LEE ANNE, LISTEN, YOU NEED TO GET AWAY AND HIDE. TAMARA IS HERE TO GET US ALL. SHE WANTS TO DEAL WITH ANYONE THAT HAS HURT MARTIN IN ANY WAY. YOU ALL NEED TO HIDE."


 Lee Anne said, "Hey guys we need to get out of here. Shannon said that Tamara is here to get anyone that has hurt Martin Lutz in any way."


  Tamara Sherring was walking along the right side of the 4-lane highway that lead into Calridge. She was 120 feet off to the side and as she was walking her walking speed was faster than the vehicles travelling on the highway. As Tamara was walking the ground around her just trembled and those driving on the highway felt the trembling of the ground with each step she took. As Tamara passed the vehicles on the highway the people in the cars would feel the trembling of the ground and as they looked up they were looking up at Tamara's massive backside. Tamara Sherring entered the outskirts of Calridge.


  Tamara Sherring then spoke loudly,  "I AM A GIANT."


 When Tamara spoke her thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across the city of Calridge and beyond. Everyone in Calridge heard Tamara. Tamara slowed down and she stopped. 


  Tamara stood there on the outskirts of Calridge. Martin stood up on her left shoulder and he looked out across his home city. Now Tamara was easily seen by lots of the people as she stood there. Tamara then looked to her left and she saw the local bar in the distance. She knew that was where some of the people that had picked on Martin used to hang out. Tamara then headed towards the area and as she did Lee Anne, Kenny, Zoey and Sarah all ran towards Sarah's SUV. They got in and Sarah began to pull out of the parking lot.


  Martin recognized the blue and red SUV that Sarah drove and he told Tamara. Tamara saw the SUV head out of the parking lot. Tamara squatted down and she just reached out her right hand and she grabbed the SUV with her right thumb and forefinger. She then stood up and lifted the SUV to her face and she looked at it. Tamara held the tiny SUV there between her thumb and forefinger like a small toy car. Sarah was in the driver's seat, next to her was Kenny and in the back were Zoey and Lee Anne. Tamara then brought the SUV close to her right eye as she looked in and as she did she saw the 4 tiny people in there. Tamara saw who they were. Zoey had let out a scream as she looked into Tamara's large right eye. Zoey was able to see every detail on her face. Sarah also let out a shout as did Sarah. Tamara then moved the SUV away from her face a bit.


  Tamara then spoke, "Sarah Patrick, Lee Anne Paulson, Zoey Collard and Kenny Lasting. You have all been picking on my man Martin Lutz for far too long. You Sarah and Zoey have turned several in this city on him. Now Martin has someone on his side, he has me a giant. I am here to get justice for Martin."


  As Tamara was speaking her thunderous voice just rattled and shook the SUV and the 4 occupants had to plug their ears. Shannon arrived and she turned onto 53rd street and her car came to a stop. Shannon saw Tamara holding an SUV in her right hand, she knew who was in the SUV. Shannon let out a shout as she sat in her car. From the SUV the 4 occupants saw Martin standing there on Tamara's left shoulder, and Martin smiled and waved to them.


  Martin shouted, "HEY GUYS LOOK. I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND SHE IS A GIANT. MY GIRLFRIEND IS TAMARA SHERRING AND SHE IS 280 FEET TALL. GUESS WHAT? YOU ARE ALL AT MY GIRLFRIEND'S MERCY."


 Just then Sarah shouted, "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU FUCKING IDIOT. NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY."


  Tamara replied, "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO MARTIN LIKE THAT, YOU TINY BUG. I SHOULD JUST END YOU ALL HERE RIGHT NOW. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO SHOW MY BOYFRIEND DISRESPECT? TELL ME WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?"


 As Tamara spoke now much louder the 4 people in the SUV plugged their ears and they shouted in pain as Tamara's thunderous voice just hurt their ears. Shannon also shouted, she was a good half-mile away and she sure heard Tamara's thunderous voice. Shannon was so scared for her friends, she had no idea what Tamara would do to them. Tamara again looked at the small SUV there between her fingers and she then squeezed the SUV with her thumb and forefinger as she did the sides caved in and the 4 occupants moved together and they all screamed. Tamara could hear their screams and to her, their screams sounded faint and high-pitched. She stopped and the sides of the SUV were crushed.


  People across Calridge were out watching Tamara Sherring as she stood there on the outskirts of Calridge. Tamara was easily seen and as she stood there panic spread across the city. Tamara then moved her right hand off to the side and stepped over 53rd street and she slowly headed into Calridge. Tamara was now slowly walking into the city of Calridge and as she did the ground around her just shook and trembled with each step she took. Tamara was seen across the city as she made her way deeper into the city. Down below cars were speeding away from her. People in the streets were running away from her and they were all screaming and shouting. Martin was standing there on Tamara's left shoulder and he was enjoying every moment of it. Tamara was now a good mile into the city of Calridge and she stopped.


  Tamara Sherring stopped and she looked down and around at the small city there all around her. Tamara towered over all the tall buildings in the city, the tallest was 19 stories the other 5 tall buildings were all between 9 to 14 stories tall. Tamara looked down and around and as she did she saw tiny people running through the streets. She heard their screams and shouts which to her sounded faint and high-pitched. She found it quite funny and she giggled. Her giggle was thunderous. Martin as he looked out across Calridge he was now looking down at the buildings and down into the streets. Martin could see people running away from Tamara and from his viewpoint, it did now look like they were running fast. Martin could also hear the screams and shouts of the people and to him, their screams and shouts sounded faint and far away.  


  Martin shouted at the top of his lungs,  "LISTEN HERE YOU PEOPLE OF CALRIDGE. TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT AND SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND. I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND SHE IS A GIANT. MY GIRLFRIEND CAN LEVEL THIS ENTIRE CITY AND NO ONE CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT."


  Martin's shouts were barely heard as people were running through the streets screaming. Several people all began to shout at the top of their lungs, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT."


 Just then Tamara spoke and as she did her thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across Calridge and beyond it several miles.  "People of Calridge. Most of you recognize me and for those of you who don't, I am Tamara Sherring. As you can tell I am a giant. I am 280 feet tall. Up here on my left shoulder is a man by the name of Martin Lutz, he is my boyfriend and I love him. There are several of you in this city that has been bullying Martin for quite some time. Well, I am here to tell you all that Martin Lutz has someone on his side. He has his 280-foot-tall girlfriend on his side. Look at this SUV I am holding. There are 4 people in this SUV that for the past 2 years have been bullying Martin at work and where ever he went. Time for some justice."  


  Tamara then headed towards the downtown of Calridge and screams and shouts were heard across the city. People in the city knew that there was nothing that anyone could do against Tamara Sherring. There in the downtown part was a small Condo. The Condo was a tall thin building about 8 stories in height. This was the Condo that Sarah, Zoey and Lee Anne lived in. Also Susan Fritz, Jennifer Holden and Jason Land and Paul Roland lived in the Condo. Tamara stopped and she looked down at the 8-story tall Condo. Inside Jennifer ran out onto her balcony, her Condo was on the 7th floor. She looked up at Tamara as she stood there. Paul and Jason also ran out onto her balcony and they too looked up at Tamara's massive front. Tamara then lowered the SUV and put the SUV onto the roof of the Condo. Jennifer Paul and Jason quickly went inside.