- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And here's the second half! Enjoy!



 “Dammit, where is she?” Ann groaned, dodging yet another salaryman on his phone. “It’s hot out here, I was expecting to have made it to Kichijoji by… what the hell?



Shading her eyes with her hand, Ann gasped as the rest of the Phantom Thief girls followed her gaze a fair few blocks down. The odd sounds from that direction had at first been muffled by the din of traveling passersby, but the groan of collapsing brick met them.



“What is that? Oh goodness, is Futaba okay?!” Haru exclaimed, putting a hand to her cheek as fear crept into her.



“She’s… she’s fine!” Makoto said, realizing she needed to be a leader. “We just need to… Holy shit.”



Like Godzilla rearing out of the ocean, from betwixt the midsized business buildings from which the blast erupted, the orange mop of hair began to peek out. Growing and growing, eventually the pale skin of an utterly massive forehead followed it, and then glasses. Familiar glasses.



Futaba was right there, waddling out into the street in a half squat, thighs bent like a penguin's as one hand continuously rubbed the interior of her overflowing labia, while another sought out all manner of objects to stuff into its elastic depths, from uprooted mailboxes and telephone poles to cars and people.



“Yeah,” Futaba grunted as she chewed on her lip, her face flustered yet unashamed. Her glasses seemed to be the only things that grew with her, and they were fogging up from perspiration already. “K-k-keep it coming!



Her masturbating suddenly increased in speed as she shoveled in a handful of fleeing girls screaming in horror before mashing them all in and locking them with her slit with both hands, expertly massaging the sensitive walls as ever more lubricating ejaculate dripped downward



OHHHHNNNNGGGGG!!!” Futaba’s peerless orgasm was again accompanied by the constriction of her inner vaginal walls as the crushed remains of the girls were nowhere to be seen aside from the reddish remains that mingled with her residue that coated the street. Whatever was left seemed to have been sucked inside and absorbed. To what end, nobody could know, but this stunt was followed immediately by Futaba growing another story.



“Whoa, whoa!” Futaba yelled out, slipping on the now slick surface of the city street and planting front-first upon the asphalt. Righting herself, the abandoned cars she planted her hands upon crumpled and compressed flatter and flatter. Shaking her head from the blow, Futaba saw stars and ambulance lights before her eyes alighted upon none other than –



“Guys?!”



The voice boomed throughout all of Shibuya, but Ann, Makoto, and Haru knew all too well and with cold fear that Futaba was addressing them.



“I thought I lost you!” Futaba yelled out, for once taking a break from the constant jacking off in order to crawl along through the street, plowing through cars and people before she reached where the three young women were standing in shell-shocked terror. “Sorry about slipping away, I guess. But, I mean, hey! Check me out, right?”



Futaba stood up, each bare footstep a quake, and spread her arms as her sweaty, perpetual afterglow stood as a monument to the entire city while also giving the news copters the clearest view of the monster that had been on an orgasmic rampage for the past twenty minutes.



“Futaba… what… how… what?!” Makoto was for once at a loss for words, dropping her own purse as she took a step back from Futaba’s toes.



“What’s wrong?”



“I think we need to get you to, like, a hospital!” Ann screamed, as it was getting harder for their little voices to carry up to Futaba’s face through the din of chaos and crying and car crashes. “They’ll be able to fix you?”



“Fix me? Fix me?” Futaba peered down at her former comrades with confused irritation. “Why would I want that?”



“Futaba… you have a problem,” Makoto attempted to stress. “You… you’re… you’ve been –”



“You’re killing people!” Haru pointed out vehemently before covering her mouth as her legs quivered.



Futaba’s eyes flashed, and her face became red as her posture drooped. She tapped one foot on top of the other, even as the waterfall of ejaculate slowed to a mere garden hose.



“I… I guess. Maybe… you guys might be…”



Futaba’s gradual growth was starting to slow. Whereas her nose was now roughly higher than the roofs of the tallest buildings on the avenue, the expansion appeared to be undergoing an exponential decrease in efficacy.



Thank you, Futaba, … Now, we need –”



“You might be… exactly what I thought you were before…” Futaba’s teeth showed, but she was not smiling. “A bunch of prissy, meddling brats!



To punctuate this, Futaba stomped her foot, sending the group of them to the ground as her face turned red. Crouching once again, Futaba brought her eyes down to their level as they tried to regain their footing, staring at Makoto and Ann and Haru with the utmost prejudice.



You guys have been limiting me! Holding me back! Trying to, at least. Well, no… longer!”



A stretchy, elastic groaning escaped Futaba’s expanding dermis as she shot up in height a few feet, now squatting down even closer to the ground to peer at her disturbed friends.



“Well, well, well… I was always the small one around you three prudes! But now… I get to be big for a change. And I’m liking it more and more with every…” Futaba’s spiel paused as her face twisted in frustration, as though there were an itch on the inside of her brain that she couldn’t feasibly scratched. Within her was a need that talking couldn’t fulfill.



“Oh god,” Ann said before Futaba’s hand gripped her in a vise.



“Ann!” Makoto and Haru screamed out in unison as Ann – only exposed by her head – belted herself hoarse.



FUTABA, PUT ME DOWN!! STOP THIS!! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME?! YOU HAVE TO STO –”



“Dildos… don’t… talk,” Futaba said, easily sliding Ann deep into her warm and inviting cavern of her vagina. Of course, the sexual organs undulations and constrictions made it anything but, and closer to a horror ride through the world’s most aromatic water slide. Ann’s kicking feet stopped in their kicks mere moments after the demoralizing cracks and pops settled in. It was easy to suck up the remains once that had happened, an action that caused Futaba to shoot up yet another several feet. It was now near impossible for the girls to jump up to reach Futaba’s gaping clit while she was squatting.



Makoto and Haru stared at their former friend’s hungry eyes for a moment, searching for a semblance of humanity in those bright crystalline amber eyes. It was a moment during which the giantess snatched a far more terrified Haru in her grip, prompting an increasingly existentially terrified Makoto to simply book it as far down the street as possible.



“Oh no you don’t!” Futaba growled, still holding Haru’s pounding form in one clenched fist, trying in near-vain to navigate down the road without tumbling face first onto the remains of one of the abandoned gridlocked cars.



“Gonna, have to…” Futaba grunted, straining as she pulled her heavy body up to height and stretched. “Ahhhh, that’s a lot better! Now… there you are!



Futaba’s eyes deadlocked onto Makoto, squeezing through a pair of adrift vehicles and attempting to dart into an alley just a few paces away.



“Come… back here!” Futaba yelled out as she reached for Makoto, stepping bare onto the roofs of several cars at once, her massive feet easily able to bridge the distance.



“Whoa’p!” Futaba eeked out, tripping and falling chest first onto an incredulous, screaming Makoto.



SPLAT!!!



Futaba picked herself up from the fall, feeling icky as her precum and ejaculate now coated a good half of her face, in addition to the bloodred outline of her former friend coating the inner crack of her underdeveloped breasts.



“Damn, what a way to go out,” Futaba thought candidly.



Opening her clenched hand, Futaba saw Haru, in a submissive, fetal position, glimpse up at Futaba with the utmost fear in her eyes, shaking, jittering like a cornered animal.



“Eh,” Futaba said before tossing the protesting Haru into her mouth, chomping down and quickly silencing the exclamations of the heiress. Futaba breathed out a decadent sigh before she returned to the ground, lying flat on her back as she returned her hands to resume doing the one thing she now realized she was meant to do.



Futaba felt like she was glowing. Somehow, the reality she had just eviscerated her only female friends took a backseat to her Sisyphean quest to achieve the absolute max in sexual pleasure, and as her body's expansion progressed further and further at a catastrophic rate, scraping up metric tons of concrete, washing away ever move vehicles in the endless tide of her carnal pleasures, and assuredly steamrolling people, pets, and businesses in her wake as her growth expanded exponentially fast. Her boulder-sized droplets of sweat were becoming ponds, dripping off her exerting body and drowning those closest in their salty depths. Stray hair follicles were death sentences, slicing down the monuments of human creation before they simply lay around her petite head like the felled trunks of mighty redwoods, entangling those who survived forever more in their crimson allure. Her skin and body, from the top of her forehead to the tips of her toes, all grew from statuesque and titanesque to utterly mountainesque, an unthinking twitch of any part of her body now enough to wipe any city off the map. Had Futaba’s eyes been open, she would have seen the surface of the horizon curving and curving, the world gradually becoming smaller and smaller. Had her ears been focused, she would’ve heard the despairing shrieks of a populace that was realizing slowly that its time was at an end, and it would soon be drowned in the apocalyptic haze that made up Futaba’s unique biochemical signature of odors and ejectants.



But even as all of Japan became nothing but a mattress for the NEET girl goddess, nothing was able to pierce the dreaded trumpet that was Futaba’s world-ending orgasm.



***



“Ugh… what…?”



Futaba’s eyes were sore and crusty, a fact that became apparent when she tried to force them open.



She was greeted by a world that wobbled, but slowly. It took a moment for Futaba to realize she was currently laying on a hefty chunk of wooden board, at sea.



A very viscous, goopy sea, but a sea nevertheless, for the befuddled Futaba could see nothing but the thick translucent marshes for as far as her nearsighted vision could discern.



“Huh…”



Futaba tried to remember what had happened, and it began to come back to her, first in dislocated bits and pieces, then in chunks, then chapters.



She was currently normal-sized, was what Futaba understood now intuitively. Meaning either she had shrunk back down after having the best orgasm of her life… or she had dreamed the entire episode.



That wouldn’t explain her current location though. When Futaba dipped her arm beneath the fluid, it came back drenched in pure sticky stuff, and its sweet aroma was unmistakable. Familiar. And addictive.



She had a whole ocean of it, the collection of her release, all gathered up at the deepest basin formed from the motion of her body as it ground the entire continent of Asia into a marshy wasteland. Whatever was left had been completely covered in the goop, taking the billions of people along with it.



Absent-mindedly, the thought of this caused Futaba to reach her hand once again to her bare crotch, and the moment she touched herself there, a shock went through her body.



It expanded, slightly, and rocked her raft.



Futaba looked down at herself and smiled. Already she was pushing her eviscerated teammates out of her mind, the expelled remains of all three of them surely coating her body still in some way. Clearly, thought Futaba, if the world was still in existence, she still had a job to do.





Chapter End Notes:

How'd you like it? And remember, you can enjoy stories like this AND MORE by visiting my Patreon at https://patreon.com/2kfsk and subscribing!