- Text Size +


“Laz…”


Lazarus groaned as he slowly awoke and tried to roll over in bed. But something big, soft, and warm was keeping him pinned on his back.


“LAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaazzz…,” came Ember’s singsong voice through the haze, the heavy mass on his chest gently sliding him up and down along the bedsheets in time with her stretching out the vowel in his name.


“Mmmm, baby, what time is it?” he asked sleepily without opening his eyes, still not awake enough to process what was happening.


Her voice was very close as she whispered, “Time to get up, little man. Before I get you up myself.” Her giggle was enormous, her breath hot on his body.


The heavy warmth slipped down his chest and belly, coming to rest on his crotch. It was when he felt it wrap itself softly

 around his cock that Lazarus realized he was naked. And when he opened his eyes and saw his wife’s huge, smiling face hovering like a great, pale moon above him, he realized that he was only about three inches tall. He looked down in surprise to see her massive forefinger and thumb, her nails painted black as night, gently gripping his now hardening cock.


“Em,” he gasped in both surprise and pleasure as his little hips thrust out against her fingers without him even realising it.


Ember’s raven-black hair spilled all around him in a silken canopy, shaking softly when she giggled. Her lips pursed, a drop of her syrupy spit forming a shining, bubbly globe before it started to stretch downward, finally splashing hotly against his bare chest. She tilted her head up and let the warm, plentiful liquid cover his little face before tilting her head down and letting another big drop thickly envelop his crotch.


“Do you like it?” she asked playfully as she began to move her fingers up and down his now lubed up shaft.


He sputtered, lifting his head and reaching up to clear his face from her saliva, moaning as he looked down to see her stroking him. Looking beyond her fingers and past the inverted valley between her pendulous breasts, he saw her other hand buried deep in her panties as she lay above him. She rocked forward and back slowly on her elbow and knees, wiggling her ass as she played with them both, enjoying herself immensely.


“Y-yes,” he stammered. “But didn’t you grow me back last night, after… after…”


“After you were in my butt?” she asked with another giggle. 


“Ah… yeah,” he said, finding it difficult to have coherent thoughts as Ember jacked him off.


“I did, yes, of course,” she agreed, a soft moan escaping her lips as she dipped a finger inside of herself before rubbing it over her sensitive clit. “But this morning I looked over and saw you sleeping all peaceful-like, and I thought… well, throughout all of the crushing you’ve been through and whatnot, I haven’t spent any time focusing on you and your pleasure.” 


She sat up onto her shins, scooting forward on bent knees and spreading her legs so that she towered before him, her pale thighs rising like soft hills on either side of his prone body. As he looked up at her he could see the outline of her knuckles stretching her panties as she played with herself, soft squishing noises emanating from behind the dark fabric.


“Oh… you’re just focused… on my pleasure, hmm?” Lazarus asked with a sarcastic gleam in his eye as he looked from her crotch up to the bouncing, nipple-capped orbs of her magnificent bare breasts.


“Hey,” she said in mock annoyance as she sat up on her knees, continuing to finger herself as she pulled her hand away from his dick.

 The bed sank on either side of him as she walked forward until she was directly over him, her thighs like alabaster cliffs meeting at the mysterious shadow of her underwear. “Do you really want to go under my ass again so quickly, or…?”


Her stomach fluttered as she saw him actually considering it, his little hand stroking himself in the absence of her giant touch as he looked up at her in awe.


“Well too bad!” she huffed, scooting back and dropping herself onto the bed so that only her face loomed over him, her arm pinned between her tummy and the sheets as she continued to rub her pussy. “Like I said, this morning is just about your pleasure.”


Ember leaned forward and opened her mouth, licking up his legs before running her soft tongue across his aching member. Lazarus let his hand fall away as she puckered her lips over his tiny shaft, her head bobbing slightly up and down as she gave him a giant blowjob. He moaned loudly as he felt her tongue flick delicately against the underside of his tiny cock head, groaning when, after a few moments, she pulled away.


 “And since you seemed to enjoy it so much in my pussy and ass, well, let’s see how you like it inside my mouth!”


He was too distracted by what she’d been doing to fully realize what she was saying, and before he knew it he saw her face get bigger and bigger, her lips parting to take him inside the one orifice of hers he’d yet to explore. It was hot in her mouth, but not unbearably so, and while he was mostly certain she wasn’t actually going to eat him, he still felt some instinctual fear as he felt a bit like her prey. Little flashed of light seeped into the dark cave from between her lips as she rolled him around, savouring the flavour of his shrunken form. The powerful muscle of her tongue pressed up against the front his body as she toyed with him, his cock disappearing into the soft plushness of her tastebuds as she lifted him, pushing his back up to the roof of her mouth. His ears popped as she sucked on him like a hard candy before finally letting him slip down, his butt against the smooth boulders that were the backs of her front teeth. The tip of her tongue lapped between his legs for several licks before she spat him back on the bed.


“Wow,” he gasped as he tried to catch his breath, shivering a little as her saliva evaporated off his little body. But he wasn’t cold for long.


“Oh, I’m not done with you yet,” she laughed as she lifted herself up, scooting forward until her ponderous breasts hung directly over him. She slowly lowered her body until he was completely engulfed in their warm softness, only the very top of his tiny shock of reddish brown hair poking out from between the top of her cleavage.


“You’re not getting out of there until you cum on my tits, Laz. I’ve worked you up plenty, shouldn’t take more than a few strokes. Get to it.”


She moaned as she felt him squirm between her massive mammaries, loving the feeling of him there as she brought herself closer to her own orgasm. With a grin the slid down the bed just enough to see his little face emerge from between the soft globes that pinned him in place. He was pink and panting as she felt him jerking at his tiny cock.


“Come on, baby,” she purred as she felt the fire of her orgasm start to build inside of her. “Cum with me. Cum all over these giant titties.” She smiled and leaned forward, really grinding him against her creamy skin.


“Oh! Oh fuck!” he yelled as she started to buck under her crushing breasts. 


Ember could feel his tiny load cover the soft skin that pressed against him, sending herself over the edge as her finger made tight circles over her clit. She yelled out in her own passion, grinding Laz’s little body between her boobs as she came powerfully. Together their impassioned screams filled the room, until finally she collapsed on top of him, silencing his voice.


It took her a few moments to realize what she’d done, his tiny struggles barely noticeable beneath her. “Oh, goodness, Laz! I’m so sorry,” she laughed as she rolled over, leaving him lying and panting next to her. With a swipe of her fingers she brought the little puddle of his jizz to her mouth to lick away.


“Mmm, as delicious as always, even if there is a little less!” she giggled as she got up suddenly and went to the shower to start getting ready for her day.


She came back several minutes later, a towel wrapped around her head but her body naked and drying in the air. To her surprise she found her husband in the same position she’d left him in laying in bed. At first she was worried she’d hurt him, but upon closer examination she saw he was merely snoring, spent with effort from his giant lovemaking session.


Poor little guy, she thought. Guess I’m just too much woman for him this early in the morning. Looking over at his bedside clock she saw that he still had over an hour until his alarm was supposed to go off. As quietly as she could she regrew him, tucking him in lovingly before silently getting dressed and ready. Before she headed downstairs she looked at him in their bed, his face so peaceful and beautiful as he slept soundly. She wished she could shrink him down again and scoop him up, dropping him into her panties to take to work with her so she could play with him all day. But she knew he had work of his own to do, so she made do with leaning down to kiss him softly goodbye before making her way downstairs. She opened the front door, apparating herself into her favourite little coffee shop near the wizarding university.


Ember got into the queue and looked up at the menu, trying to decide on her drink when she heard a familiar voice call out her name enthusiastically behind her. She turned to see a smiling redhead bounding up to meet her before wrapping her up in a big, loving hug.


“Hey, girl!” said Morrigan, a fellow teacher at the university and one of Ember’s closest friends. “You’re up early!”


“Hey, yourself,” Ember said, a little annoyed at being called out for being “early” when it was merely half an hour before classes began. But she was still happy to see her friend, giving her a warm hug back before pulling back and looking her up and down appraisingly. Though the relatively formless robes they wore didn’t do them any favours, Ember knew that Morrigan’s hid a very curvy body not dissimilar to her own. She looked back into her friend’s sky blue eyes and smiled. “You’re looking good this morning.”


Morrigan laughed. “Not nearly as good as you! You’re glowing! Did you and Laz, erm… have some fun before work?” She raised her eyebrows suggestively, swaying the generous swell of her hip so that it tapped against Ember’s.


Ember shook her head. “A gentlewoman never tells, you know.” She lowered her head and whispered, “But yes, yes we did.” She giggled.


“Oh, that’s nice,” Morrigan nodded happily, a little flustered and awkward. “Was it nice? I’ll bet it was nice. Mmm.” The freckles on the bridge of her nose darkened slightly as she blushed, thinking of what must’ve happened in Ember and Lazarus’ bedroom that morning. But, of course, she had no idea just what kind of kinky size-related adventures the couple had actually had. Who knew how she’d react if she’d known what had really happened?


Ember just nodded and smiled, amused by her friend’s behaviour. Though she knew that Morrigan had a long-standing, schoolgirl crush on her husband, she didn’t have any negative feelings about it. If anything, she found the attraction her friend had for Lazarus kind of cute. It made her feel special that, though Laz was obviously objectively handsome and desirable, he still chose to marry, and come home to, her every night. If only Ember knew how secretly jealous Morrigan was of her friend’s marriage, and the kinds of dirty fantasies she had about Laz when she was alone in the privacy of her own bedroom. Beyond Morrigan’s outwardly sweet personality lay a voracious sexual appetite and a list of kinks a mile long. But though they were close friends, Ember had never gone beyond scratching the surface when it come to subjects like that.


They reached the counter and gave the barista their orders, with Morrigan covering the tab as a way to make even for the thoughts about Lazarus that their conversation sparked within her fertile mind. As they waited around for their drinks they spotted another close friend and fellow teacher seated nearby, oblivious to her surroundings as she tapped away intently at a laptop.


“Boy, this place is really going downhill,” Ember said loudly as she walked behind their friend’s table. “They’ll let just anyone in here these days.”


The blonde lifted her head from her work, a frown on her face as she readied herself to tell off whoever would say something like that. But she just sighed when she turned and saw who it was. “I should’ve known,” she laughed as she stood up to give her friend a hug.


“Good to see you too, Caitlyn,” Ember said with a chuckle. “You do remember Morrigan, yes?” she asked sarcastically as if they barely knew each other.


“But of course,” Caitlyn replied with similarly mock formality, reaching out to give Morrigan a stiff handshake before pulling her into a warm hug. “But honestly, you two have been almost like strangers lately,” she said, sitting back down. “It’s been ages since we’ve all spent time together, hasn’t it?”


Ember nodded, taking an extra seat at the table. “It definitely has. Far too long. I blame you, obviously.”


They all laughed before the barista called out their names and Morrigan went to collect the drinks.


“Actually,” Ember said as she watched Morrigan walk away, “you both should come by the house tomorrow night for dinner. I… I have something I’d like to show you that I’m curious to get your reaction to: a spell I’ve been working on for years that I think I might have finally perfected.”


Caitlyn looked across the table at her friend, her green eyes glimmering with intrigue.


Morrigan returned, handing Ember her drink before sitting down. She looked at the expressions between the two ladies at the table. “What? What did I miss?”


“Ember was just inviting us over to dinner tomorrow night,” Caitlyn said. “Apparently she has a spell she’d like to show us.”


“Oh. Cool!” Morrigan said with an excited little bounce. “Will… will Laz be there too?” She tried and failed to hide her enthusiastic optimism.


Caitlyn looked over at Ember, holding her hand over her mouth to discreetly hide a smile.


“Yes, my dear. Our sweet Laz will be there too, I promise. Be there at about 5. You won’t be disappointed.”


Morrigan nodded happily. “Great! It’s a date, then. Erm, I mean…” She looked down at her watch and almost spit out her tea. “Oh no! I was supposed to open the gym twenty minutes ago for the women’s football team to start their workout. They have that big game next week and need to be in top form. Oh, they’re going to be so upset with me! Sorry. See you both tomorrow night.” She stood up promptly disappeared.


Ember and Caitlyn shared a little laugh and shook their heads.


“See you tomorrow, then, Cait?”


“I’ll be there.”


Ember sipped at her coffee as she made her way across the street to the university, her mind on Laz and how she’d left him spent and asleep in their bed. She smiled as she imagined him waking up and possibly wondering if their escapades early this morning had all just been a crazy dream. It certainly was a dream come true for her, anyway. Even when she wasn’t crushing him under her butt, merely the thought of her big, strong husband shrunken and at her mercy excited her to her very core. Once she arrived on campus the crowd of students (that still gave her a wide berth after the events of yesterday) was dismayed to see the most frightening expression she’d ever worn as she stomped down the hallways: a wide and happy smile.


She spent the rest of the day floating along, thinking of Lazarus and the next time she’d get to see him. When she sat, she squirmed happily in her seat as she thought of him below her again, helplessly pressed against her underwear. And when she stood, she imagined what the tiny weight of his shrunken body would feel like as it hung in the hammock of fabric between her legs. But above all, she thought of crushing his tiny body against her giant one, mercilessly grinding him beneath her titanic ass, pressing him deeply into her most sensitive folds of skin. She only wished that she didn’t have to hold back at all, that she could be free to be as rough and aggressive with his shrunken form as she wanted without having to worry about his safety. Still, she was just happy to share this part of herself with him, no longer having to keep it a secret desire. By the time her last students had left her classroom she couldn’t wait to get home and be a giant goddess to her husband once again.


The smile that she’d worn all day broadened as she saw from his car in the driveway that Lazarus was already home ahead of her. She rushed inside, hoping to see him in his apron again, making her another delicious dinner. But though she saw that the light was on beyond the hallway, she didn’t see his familiar frame filling it. Instead, as she came into the room, she saw him sitting at their table, still dressed in his slacks and white undershirt, but holding his sport coat and button down in front of him in his hands.


He turned as she came into the room. “Oh, hello, dear. You’re already home. I must’ve lost track of time.” He gave her a wan smile.


“Laz, baby,” she said in concern as she kneeled down in front of him, her big brown eyes full of love. “What’s wrong? Is it about your case? Is everybody okay?”


Lazarus’ smile became little more genuine as he laughed a little. “Funny thing, actually. The case is closed. We caught the perp today.”


Ember stood up and wrapped her arms around him, squealing in happiness. “Oh, baby, that’s wonderful! I knew you’d solve it. I just knew it.”


She paused as she felt him remain stiff in her embrace, pulling back to look into his troubled face. “Laz? You said you caught the bad guy. What’s wrong?”


He pulled anxiously at the fabric he held as he looked down at the floor. “My partner Bill got a good tip, and together we tracked him down to his safehouse on the edge of town,” he began in a monotone voice, as if he was reciting the report he’d have to write following the resolution of the case. “Well, less of a house and more of a shack, but whatever. Anyhow, after we flipped a coin, I went around to the back and Bill went to the front to knock. Figured the perp would either answer the knock or we’d flush him out the back. Turns out, his mother never taught him how to treat a visitor, and I ended up chasing him once he crawled out an open window and ran past me.” He paused, staring again at the clothes in his hands.


“So… you chased him,” she nodded as she sat down across from him, trying to jumpstart his story.


He nodded. “Yeah, I did. That little bugger sure did run fast. I thought I’d lost him, but when I came around a corner he got the jump on me. Came at me with a knife,” he spread his fingers apart to indicate that it was a big one, “but I knocked him out with one punch. He’s in a jail cell right now, hopefully reconsidering his life of crime.”


Ember nodded slowly. “That’s wonderful honey. But what’s wrong?”


“This,” he said plainly as his fingers poked through a large hole in the fabric of his dress shirt, and then a similarly-sized one in his jacket. Without a word he dropped the clothes and lifted his arm, pushing a finger through yet another hole, this one in the fabric of his undershirt that covered his heart. 


“H-he… he stabbed me, Em,” he said in a haunted voice. “He ran his knife right through my clothes, and should’ve killed me. But it didn’t even leave a scratch. Why?


Ember’s mind raced, remembering something she’d read in an old book on magic she’d read years ago. Wheels turned and gears moved as she began to understand what might have happened. She stood with growing excitement, talking quickly and animatedly as she paced the room.


“There’s a concept in magic, in spell-casting specifically, called resonance. I didn’t think it was real, just a theory. It’s like… like how a new glove will take the shape of your hand after you’ve worn it a bunch of times. The more you cast a spell on someone, the deeper an effect it might have on their body, on their very being.” Her eyes shone brightly as she began to truly realize the implications of Lazarus’ lack of injury from being stabbed. “The spell I’ve been casting to shrink you… it makes your body more durable to withstand my… erm, me, to withstand me and what I put you through. But it must be making you more resilient each time I cast it. Do you know what that means?”


She was practically panting in excitement.


“No?” he said quietly.


“It means,” she said happily as she walked towards him. “It means that you must be practically invincible now. And since I’ve been thinking about having my way with you all day after what we did this morning, it means that I’m going to grind you beneath me harder than I ever have before! No more having to hold myself back, you’re going to get all of me! Get ready for the time of your life, Little Laz.” She quickly began her spell, causing him to dwindle down inside his clothes once more. Soon he was just a little moving lump under his white undershirt on the chair he’d just been sitting in.


She kicked off her shoes, striding over to the chair and turning her body before plopping her robe-covered ass down hard onto the seat, crushing the air out of the little man who never saw her coming. 


Lazarus was completely baffled when he began to shrink down, still reeling from his near death experience earlier that day. Then Ember had come home and spouted off a bunch of magic theory that he didn’t fully understand. And now he found himself in his clothes once again, slowly crawling towards the light coming from the collar of his t shirt. But, before he got there, a crushing weight, greater than anything he’d ever experienced, came bearing down upon him from above, utterly crushing him beneath its massive tonnage. It took him a moment to realize that the unbelievably large and heavy mass was in fact his petite little witchy wife, who had once again shrunken him for the sole purpose of feeling him squirm beneath her as she literally crushed the life out of him. With what little air he had left, he screamed and thrashed around, his confused surprise turning to anger at her selfishness in treating him this way after he’d already been through so much that day, He kicked and punched, fighting for all he was worth as she began to slowly grind him against her big, beautiful ass, clearly not caring about the torture she was putting him through as she used him like a toy for her own pleasure. When I get out of here, if I get out of here, I’m  going to tell her just how upset I am with her for acting this way.


Ember couldn’t believe just how good it felt to use Lazarus in exactly the way she’d always intended when she’d first thought about performing the shrinking spell on him. With his increased strength she finally was able just to let loose, gripping the sides of the chair to pull her soft ass even further against his tiny, struggling body. She moaned out, her aroused nipples straining almost painfully against the fabric of her bra as she felt herself begin to soak through her panties. She could’ve cum right there if she wanted to, she was so turned on, but she wanted to savor these first moments of her newfound power. Her strokes over him slowed as she teased herself, feeling her pussy pulse with pleasure as she brought herself right up to the edge. Finally she couldn’t take it any longer, standing up from the chair and turning to pull her husband from his fabric prison.


As suddenly as her massive weight had descended upon him, he felt it lift, the change in pressure so quick that it practically made him dizzy. For a second he was afraid to move, so certain that she’d finally broken him so fully that even her most powerful magic couldn’t hope to heal him. But as he effortlessly moved his hands around his fully intact body he realized she was right about whatever resonance-whatsit she’d been going on about before she shrunk him. He was alive, more alive than he’d ever felt before, especially after his earlier brush with his own mortality. When her giant fingertips wrapped around his body he wasn’t even mad anymore, just excited to see just how much of her crushing body he could handle in his new role as the world’s most invincible man.


Her giant eyes carefully examined his one inch tall body, turning him over in her fingers as she searched for any signs that she’d damaged him. But his outsized smile told her that he was feeling just fine.


“Laz, baby. Are you okay?” she still asked to make sure.


“Okay? Okay?” he shouted maniacally. “I’ve never felt better in my life, Em!”


She giggled. “That’s great, then… wait.” Her eyebrow cocked as she looked at him suspiciously. “Even after this morning? You must’ve felt pretty good this morning, right


“Uh, erm,” he backpedaled, “o-of course I did, I’m just saying—“


“Yeah, yeah. ‘Just saying.’” She shook her head and laughed, still feeling the rush from having so much power over her miniature partner. Her pussy clenched as she saw how puny he looked between her finger and thumb. “You know what the punishment for lying is, little Laz?” her smile evident in her voice as she lowered him out of her view and onto the floor between her giant feet.


He gulped, staring into the pale globes that wriggled in front of him, his earlier confidence faltering as he looked up at her towering body,


Without another word she lifted her foot, giving him a good view of her pink sole, its lines and ridges deep enough for him to put his fingers into if it was closer. She brought her foot down once, knocking him back onto his ass with her toes, before lifting it again and smashing her heel onto him with all her strength. He felt so good beneath her that she felt her hands come up unbidden and begin to undo her robes, reaching inside of them to rub her fingers along the outside of her soaked panties, She dare not reach inside, knowing that she was already toeing a line right along the precipice of her desire. She ground her foot over him as she moaned.


Unlike the previous chair crushing, this time there was now no padding of clothing between him and her, and her heel was far less forgiving than her generous backside. Lazarus groaned as he felt real pain from her punishing foot, still thankful that her magic meant that he wasn’t simply ground into paste underneath her. Luck turned in his favour when her rubbing hand wasn’t as satisfying as she needed it to be. Soon her foot lifted, her wet, fragrant fingers picking him up yet again. She let her robes fall to the floor before turning and setting him on the chair flat on his back, his head pointing towards the backside of the seat.


“And just so you don’t try to run away…,” she said lustily, waving her hand over him. 


Lazarus found his body growing heavy, quickly realizing he couldn’t even turn his head, much less move his arms or legs. His aching body cried out… but there was nothing he could do. The fear in his little eyes was clear, but she chose not to see it, her arousal clouding her mind.


She turned and bent her knees, the dark, wet spot along the crotch her panties filling his view. Though he was frightened and in pain, he couldn’t help but find himself aroused at the sight of just how turned on she was. Her finger came down and brushed against his stiff little cock as she grinned down at him between her legs before she lowered herself down on top of him once more.


“Oh, fuck,” she gasped, hardly believing just how good he felt underneath her like this, prone and unable to move under her ass. She wanted to touch herself so bad, but instead used that energy to grind herself against Laz’s beautiful little body. Her wet underwear slid over him, coating him in her copious juices as she buried him between her great pale cheeks. The increased gravity that kept him immobile also held him in place, giving her a stationary target to rub herself against. As much as she loved feeling him squirm beneath her, the sensation of him staying in place as she ground herself over him was an exquisite new sensation. She bore all of her weight down upon him, pushing him so deep into her underwear that she could feel his little face rubbing through the fabric and along the giant pucker of her asshole. Just the thought of what was happening made her cry out in pleasure.


Lazarus lost all sense of time and space, his whole world shrunken to just the space between his wife’s gargantuan asscheeks. He could feel his body begin to bend under her impossible weight, the limits of the resonance beginning to creep in as she thoughtlessly ground him as hard as she could into the chair. He screamed into the void of his sopping canopy, slick with her juices and sweat, knowing there was no way she’d hear him, and that even if she could, it wouldn’t stop her.


Ember rode him for a few minutes before feeling her arousal begin to wane, finally having enough of her own teasing, She stood, not even bothering to look down as she peeled her ruined panties off her shaking legs.


The broken little man looked up, blinking in the sudden light. “Em… Ember,” he croaked, watching as her undercarriage came into view, her wetness glistening along her smooth skin, wanting more than anything to at least be able to lift his arms in protest, for what little good he knew it would do. Above all, he wished she would at least take the time to heal him if she must use him like this, but of course he couldn’t make her do anything she didn’t want to do, especially at this size.


With just a thought from her, his body turned around on the chair 180 degrees so that his head pointed towards the backs of her knees, sliding up so that instead of being under her ass he was squarely under her pussy. She did glance down finally, ignoring his pleas and his blackened, bruised face, not to mention other obvious injuries, just to make sure his body was lined up to give her maximum pleasure as she lowered herself onto him. Her hot pussy lips gave him a wet kiss as they engulfed him, the stiff nub of her clit smashing against his battered face. Her moans filled the house as she slowly began to rock back and forth over him, leaning forward on the chair and gripping its front with white knuckles. 


Lazarus opened his mouth to scream, immediately finding it full of her creamy discharge. He could feel his body begin to pulverize under hers, the sound of snapping bone somehow making it through the enormous wet squishing noises that filled his ears. But above all, he heard Ember’s voice, her Olympian moans penetrating all else as she used him for her own selfish pleasure. The corners of his vision began to darken, the indescribable pain he felt beginning to slip away as his consciousness started to drift in and out in brief flashes.


Ember felt her orgasm just beginning, bearing down her entire weight upon him as she lifted her feet from the floor, riding him on the chair. She slowed her movements until she was practically balancing herself on his face against her clit. With a sudden scream she came, flooding the chair with her juices as she slipped wetly over Lazarus’ broken little body. She continued to grind against him through a string of several smaller orgasms, not caring if he could even breathe under the deluge she rained down upon him in her pleasure.


Finally, when she was done, she slumped back in the chair, scooting back to look at the top half of his ruined little body between her pale thighs. She undid the gravity spell, hoping to see him pop up as sprightly as he had before when she’d pulled him out of his clothes. But as she looked closer, she saw that he was in a bad way, twisted and broken, his shape barely resembling that of a man, albeit a tiny one. She slid him completely out from under her and began her healing incantations, hoping that they would have more resonance in his body as his invincibility. Maybe it had been a mistake to go so hard at him before being able to fully test the limits of my spell, she thought.


As best she could, she kept the guilt of her treatment of him out of her thoughts, preferring instead to focus on the pleasure that still coursed through her body. But she knew that he was going to have something to say about this once he recovered, at the very least. She briefly mused about a full-sized him confronting her, and in response her just shrinking him down again and crushing him under her butt to silence him. The thought made her close her eyes and shake her head.


Finally he was completely healed. She looked down at him with concern, so tiny and fragile-looking as he still lay in a puddle between her legs.


“Oh, Laz,” she finally said aloud. “What am I going to do with you?”