- Text Size +


“I’m so sorry, baby,” Ember gasped as a big sob welled up into her throat. A single tear slid down her cheek and fell, eventually splashing onto her husband Lazarus’ solemn, slumbering little face as he lay on the chair between the relatively massive hillocks of her pale thighs.


“Ack, thbpth,” he sputtered, sitting up suddenly and wiping her saltiness from his face with his hands, not a trace of his previous injuries present on his one inch tall body thanks to her healing spells. His eyes bugged out a bit as he found himself staring directly into his wife’s giant pussy, still puffy with arousal and dripping with her wetness from the orgasms she’d had from riding him just moments ago. 


She couldn’t help but laugh at the look on his little face, her guilt at injuring him abating for a brief moment before he looked up into her eyes and smiled.


“Oh, Laz!” she sobbed, a fresh wave of sorrow rising up within her. But as her feelings of guilt crested, another set of feelings began to rise below them, seemingly from nowhere: happiness, love and… arousal? She shook her head to clear her mind, confused as to how she could hold all these thoughts within her simultaneously as she watched the little man stand up and take a few steps back so he was able to look into the eyes of his greatest love.


“Why the tears, sweetheart?” he asked softly.


“I…” she shook her head again, happiness and sadness waging a war in her head. “I g-got carried away again,” she said in frustrated remorse.


“Yeah, you sure did!” he said with a chuckle, his little green eyes flicking between her huge brown ones and the fragrant flower of her enormous sex just before him. “Look at how turned on you are! Mmm, so fucking hot.”


She laughed nervously. “Aren’t you… angry with me?” she asked in confusion as she watched his tiny cock start to stand up in his own arousal. A familiar warmth started to rise in her belly as her lustful thoughts rekindled despite her sadness. 


His eyes were drawn forward as he saw her giant pussy clench right in front of him. Like a moth drawn to a flame he took a few small steps forward, his arms lifting, her sexual heat like that of a campfire against his palms. “Angry? At you? Why would I be angry?”


Ember tilted her neck forward so she could see him better, his eyes absolutely transfixed on her pussy as he slowly made his way towards her. The delicious anticipation of his tiny touch was almost unbearable, but still she struggled with her latent shame. “B-because, I — ahhhhhhh!“ She let out a giant moan as his little hands finally stroked against her sensitive lips.


“You got carried away, I heard you already,” he laughed as he brought his hands up and over her still needy clit, expertly finding all of her most erogenous spots.


“Mm-hm” she moaned, biting her lip as her hips bucked forward, pressing her wet lips against his little body. A fresh gush of wetness splashed against him, washing away any feelings of her guilt as well as pasting him to her enormous slit.


“I already told you, my love,” Lazarus said smoothly, reaching up to give her aching clit a few strokes with his hands, little fingers wrapping around the sides of the pulsing button. “I love you, and trust you completely with my body and soul. If I didn’t like it, I’d never let you shrink me in the first place. But, luckily for both of us, I love it. And even if you do get carried away, I know you’ll always make me whole again. Ready to fight another day.”


He gave her clit as hard of a squeeze as he could, causing her to roll her hips forward, sliding his back against the wetness on the seat as she engulfed him between her steaming lips.


“Oh, Laz!” she cried in excitement, covering him in a fresh deluge of her juices as she came all over his shrunken little body.


Lazarus gasped as Ember’s wetness washed over his face with the force of a firehose, soaking him in what seemed to be gallons and gallons of her sticky arousal. The sudden force of her gush pushed him free of her lips, sending him skidding forward along the surface of the chair. He opened his mouth, happily drinking up as much of her as he could before letting it dribble down his chin and chest, his whole body quickly becoming coated in her copious juices. Her fingers came down to rub over her clit as she continued to flood him and the seat he lay upon, her pussy lifting and lowering onto his body over and over as she came repeatedly whilst she crushed herself against him.


Finally she lowered herself down below his feet and squarely into the puddle of cum she’d created, causing a small wave that rippled over him. She glanced down at him and laughed, feeling the literal magic between them.


“Oh, I finally know what this feeing is,” she sighed as she settled back into the seat, her now clear mind having figured out the confusing tumult of emotions she’d been experiencing these past few minutes.


He struggled to move, pushing himself up on his hands to keep his head high enough to keep from drowning in her sea of juices. “Why do I have a feeling it’s more magical mumbo jumbo?” he laughed.


“Oh, hush! Because it is,” she giggled as she leaned forward to look down her body at him. “All of the spells I’ve cast on you have been so intimate and personal that they’ve accidentally created a sort of… bonding spell between the two of us. So I can feel a bit of what you’re feeling now, you little horndog.” She shook her head, “It’s actually quite rare, believe it or not.”


“You really should write an academic paper for your wizarding university when this is all said and done,” he said sarcastically as he repeatedly tried, and failed, to stand up, slipping in the pool of her wetness.


“No way! Nobody from university can know about any of this!” Her eyes shifted as she remembered her plans for the next day. Oh! Except… erm…” She looked down at him and blushed.


“I’m not going to like this, am I?” he said with a sigh.


“Don’t worry, I’m going to butter you up with some takeaway from that Thai place you love, and some serious cuddles on the couch while we watch TV. But first let’s get you cleaned up, hmm? Then I might think about growing you back to normal size.” She winked down at him.


Ember stood on shaky legs, laughing as she looked down to see his body lift from the chair along with her, stuck in a slimy string of her cum that stretched from her pussy to the puddle on the seat. She plucked him up between her finger and thumb, giving him a quick kiss before carrying him to the sink.


————————————————————


In the early light of the next morning, Ember carefully slipped off the couch where she and Laz had fallen asleep watching television, easing herself out from behind his softly snoring body before padding quietly down the hallway to the kitchen. She yawned as she started the kettle for tea, shaking her head and chuckling as she looked around at the aftermath of their colossal lovemaking session from the night before. With a few waves of her hands the room began to clean itself, giving her time to lower herself down into an unsoiled chair and think about how extraordinary the past few days had been.


She smiled to herself as she thought about the first time she’d shrunken her husband down, the little bump he’d made in his clothes as he’d struggled to escape. Spurred by those thoughts, and as if it had a mind of its own, her butt began to grind into her seat as she thought of having him beneath her, his little struggles pressing against the taut fabric of her panties. A soft blush crept to her cheeks as she thought about how he felt when she’d pressed him against her bare skin, wishing she could feel those sensations without always having to disrobe. Hmm. She laughed. Well am I a witch, or aren’t I? My spells have accidentally bonded me to Laz, as well as made him practically indestructible. Imagine what I can do if I really put my mind to it?.


Ember closed her eyes and chanted in a low monotone, expertly accessing her shrinking spell without actually casting it. In her mind’s eye she began to flip the incantation around, pulling at and excising bits of sloppy writing while clarifying and further perfecting the rest. Her mind wandered to their upcoming dinner guests who would be arriving that evening. Smiling to herself, she began to modify the bonding portion, strengthening the connection between Lazarus and any giantess he came into contact with. Now any woman that touched him while he was shrunken would feel his pleasure, and only his pleasure, as their own. A small moan escaped her curled lips as she added a clause that would allow him to be felt perfectly through clothes as well, as if there was no barrier between his body and their bare skin. She swallowed thickly as she thought about just how that would feel against her prodigious bottom.


As she wiggled unconsciously in her seat she was suddenly very aware of her thick thighs as they rubbed against each other, her breath coming in short, hot gasps. A brush against her hand brought her out of her trance, reluctantly forcing her eyes open to see Laz standing there, holding a freshly steeped cup of tea for her. She smiled up at him as she put away her spell, already looking forward to the time she’d cast it next.


After a breakfast filled with loving glances and soft touches, Lazarus left Ember to head to the gym while she made a few preparations for their upcoming dinner party. Though initially he hadn’t been thrilled at the prospect of shrinking in front of Ember’s work friends, she’d convinced him that it might be fun to share their secret. After all, they were her best friends, and witches themselves. Surely they’d get a kick out of seeing the kind of power Ember was capable of wielding with her magic.


Lazarus squeezed himself behind the steering wheel, frowning as he looked up at the rear view mirror to see his neighbor’s car parked halfway across the entrance to his driveway.


“Fucking gnome,” he grumbled as he threw open his door, his large, yet lanky frame ambling down the driveway to see if he could somehow squeeze past in his sedan. With just a glance he knew he couldn’t without driving onto his lawn and tearing it up. The last thing he wanted to do right then was go over and try to ask his neighbor to move his vehicle. He crossed his arms and scowled, bowing his head before suddenly standing straight as inspiration struck. Ember said my body is stronger, meaning more durable, than it’s ever been… Let’s see if it fits the other definition too.


Lazarus looked around as he walked to the opposite side of the badly parked car, seeing only an empty street, the hour still too early on a weekend for most of the people in the neighborhood to be out just yet. With a little smile he rubbed his hands together before placing them under the bumper. He bent his knees and lifted as though it was just a heavy box, so gobsmacked as he felt the vehicle rise that he nearly dropped it. With only a relatively moderate amount of effort, he lifted the end to waist height, having half a mind to try to throw it over the gnome’s little house just to be rid of it. He thought better of it, instead merely dragging it until it was clear of his driveway before dropping it to the ground with a satisfying crunch. With a smug smile he sauntered back to his sedan, feeling very pleased with himself as he backed his car out onto the street.


Wearing a grin that wouldn’t quit, he drove the short distance to the gym, his hips swaying with extra swagger as he walked through its front door. After a brief stop in the locker room, he made his way to the weight machines, his eyes glimmering in anticipation. The gym was mostly empty, so he had his pick, eventually setting himself down at a shiny benchpress. By coincidence, he found the pin already set into the slot at the weight he usually used — not an incredible amount, but not bad for someone of his build. Shaking his head, he pulled it free, sliding it down several places until it was squarely in the middle of the heavy plates, marking far more weight than he’d ever considered attempting. He sat down on the bench, turning his body to lay down under the bar. Glancing over at the machine next to him, he caught the eye of an attractive, toned blonde who was busy doing leg presses, her breath pushing out her rosy cheeks as she exerted herself. Her eyes flicked from Laz’s relatively slight physique to the position of the pin behind him, her eyebrow raising as a smile curled the corner of her plump lips. He just smiled at her as he raised his arms to the bar, flexing his hands around the grips while he wiggled his shoulders.


After a few deep breaths he pushed up, lifting the bar so easily that he worried the pin had slipped out. He held the bar up with one hand as he bent his neck back, shocked to see so many plates of weight levitating in the track of the machine. Setting them down gently, he leaned his arm back to set it to its highest setting, finding it only slightly harder to lift than the previous weight. He quickly did five sets of five lifts, powering through them while only breaking a slight sweat. As he sat up, he looked over again at the leg press machine, almost laughing as he saw the fit blonde looking at him with her mouth literally hanging open. He raised his arm and flexed jokingly, kissing his modest bicep that belied his true strength.


Every weight machine he tried had the same results, with even the maximum weights posing only very achievable challenges to his newfound strength. More people began to notice, all of them fit women in form-fitting lycra, their gazes a mixture of awe and… an expression that made Lazarus uncomfortable if he thought too much about it. Soon a small crowd had begun to gather, some of the women actually reaching out to try to touch him as he worked out. It was when a particularly strident lady, her eyes glassy with arousal, actually grabbed onto his chest that he decided to go home to his wife, taking a quick shower before ducking out of the locker room through the back door.


He was relieved to see that the driveway was empty when he pulled in, eager to tell Ember about his abilities before her friends arrived. It was only when he opened the front door to see the trio of witches sitting on the sofa with wine glasses in their hands that he realized, of course, their guests wouldn’t be traveling by car.


“Laz!” Ember and Morrigan shouted in unison, the redhead immediately blushing as Lazarus walked over to his wife and gave her a quick kiss before turning to the other two. All three stood to greet him, with a shy hug from Morrigan and a friendly handshake from the bespectacled Caitlyn.


Ember was wearing what was practically her weekend uniform, a pair of tight, black leggings stretched across the generous swell of her ass, topped with a low cut shirt that flawlessly showed off her gorgeous, pale cleavage. Caitlyn’s burgundy dress hugged her curves perfectly, the cut of the fabric showcasing her beautiful body without revealing much skin, a deep slit up her leg being the only exception. Morrigan took the opposite tack, clad in a sexy schoolgirl outfit, a tight white tank practically painted on her very busty top with a tartan skirt below that was so short she flashed Laz a brief glimpse of her white, cotton panties as she rose from the sofa.


“You all look so lovely that I feel underdressed,” he said as he pulled at the fabric of the tee shirt he wore home from the gym.


“Nonsense,” chided Ember gently as she grabbed an open bottle of wine from the table to refill their glasses while the other two women took their seats. She tilted it towards her husband, who politely shook his head. “You’re the sexiest man I’ve ever seen, no matter what you’re wearing, baby. Isn’t that right, ladies?” Caitlyn just nodded while Morrigan’s blush only deepened, her eyes darting along Lazarus’ body as he stood there admiring his wife, completely oblivious to her gaze.


“Sorry, we started before I said we would, my love,” said Ember as she rubbed his arm. “I told the girls that I had a big surprise to show them and they both came a few hours early. Though Morrigan almost left when she showed up and you weren’t here,” she teased with a smirk as she looked over to her friend.


“Em, stop it! I did not!” squealed a now deeply crimson Morrigan as she sunk into the sofa, half-hoping it would swallow her up and spare her more embarrassment. Her red pigtails swung back and forth as she shook her head with a deep frown. Lazarus glanced over at her with a raised brow. After his recent experience at the gym, Morrigan’s actions were beginning to tickle his detective’s instincts.


“Never mind that, now,” Ember giggled, looking up at her husband. “We’ll have our big reveal after we eat. Laz has very generously agreed to barbecue for us tonight. All the meat and veg are already set up for you in the fridge, baby. Would you mind getting started? I’m afraid we’re already a bit too tipsy to be of much help.” The three ladies laughed mischeviously.


“Not at all, sweetheart,” he said with a warm smile, a part of him happy to get some distance between himself and the odd energy Morrigan was putting off. He nodded as he excused himself to the kitchen.


The wine flowed freely amongst the trio of friends as Lazarus nursed two fingers of scotch on the rocks while he grilled outside. The group of teachers eventually wandered out onto the back patio, with Ember leading a tour of the new fruit trees along the rear of the garden that she and Laz had planted late last season. Several times he glanced up from the grill to see Morrigan quickly turning her head away as if she’d just been looking at him, but he kept his mind focused on the task in front of him. By the time dinner was ready, the witches struggled a bit to sit at the high stools at the large, square outdoor table, eventually plopping themselves down after several fits of boozy laughter. Ember sat across from Lazarus, with Morrigan to her left and Caitlyn to her right. The air was pleasant as the sun began to set, the string of fairy lights strung along the pergola above them switching on automatically while the night began to slowly creep in. There were many smiles and murmurs of praise about the food as they all ate relatively quietly, with Morrigan still stealing furtive glances to the man at her left.


After dinner, Ember was deep into the middle of a rambling story about a fellow customer’s bad behaviour at the market she’d visited that day when Morrigan interrupted her, waving her glass. 


“Oi!” she bellowed, her inhibitions loosened from the wine as her true, forceful personality began to shine through. “What’s this big, perfect surprise spell you said you’d show us? No offense to Laz’s cooking, it was very good, dear,” she lightly grabbed his forearm on the table as her glassy eyes found his. “But it’s well past the end of dinner, and we were promised something big!”


Ember blinked, so wrapped up in her story that she’d forgotten about the purpose of her friends’ visit. “Oh! Right!” she laughed as she climbed down out of the chair and began to walk around the table. “Well, I’m sorry if I misled you, but it’s a rather small surprise, actually,” she said as she looked at Lazarus with a knowing smile. “Baby, are you ready?”


Caitlyn and Morrigan shared a confused look, fueled by the several glasses of wine they’d each had, as Lazarus let out a deep exhale and nodded. But their confused looks became wide-eyed in wonder as they watched him begin to slowly dwindle down inside his clothes, Ember’s low, rapid chanting a fantastic soundtrack to the astonishing view before them. They both carefully slid off their stools, making their way towards the pile of fabric that had so recently been wrapped around Lazarus’ hulking body, hardly believing their own senses. As far as either of them knew, no witch or wizard alive had ever successfully been able to accomplish the feat they were now witnessing. Caitlyn looked at Ember with a look of admiration, impressed with her friend’s powerful magic, while Morrigan couldn’t take her eyes off the sight of Laz as he disappeared inside the collar of his shirt. With a flourish, Ember reached inside his clothing to grab him, brushing the pile to the concrete patio below before setting him back onto the padded surface of the stool.


“Ta-dah,” she said with a faded smile as she pulled her hand away, her now free fingers tucking back an errant strand of her dark hair as she watched her friends gawking at her tiny, naked husband.


Morrigan and Caitlyn kneeled down on either side of the seat, their giant, looming faces making the little man so self conscious that he covered his genitals with his hands. Their wine-soaked breath washed over him, nearly giving the sober Lazarus a contact high as he nodded up at them with a smile. Morrigan reached out toward him with an outstretched finger, her cheeks flushed red with drink and something much more primal.


Ember’s hand quickly descended, gently slapping her friend’s away. “Hands off, Morr,” she laughed. “He’s all mine. Right honey?”


Lazarus nodded uneasily, not used to being so small around others who weren’t the person he loved and trusted most in the world. Morrigan’s hand rested on the stool near him, her bright red fingernails digging into the plush, black padding of the seat. She smiled as she looked down at him hungrily, her heart racing as she thought about the possibilities these new circumstances presented. Caitlyn and Ember talked nearby, something about bonding and resonance, and that his little body was nearly indestructible. When he spoke up to tell a brief story about lifting weights earlier that day, she couldn’t help but smile at the sight of him, still the man she had a crush on, now naked and tiny and so close she could almost touch him. Wild thoughts ran through her mind, making her feel hot and bothered despite her skimpy clothing and the cool evening air.


“Erm, if you’ll all excuse me,” she said, standing suddenly. “I need to relieve myself.”


Lazarus couldn’t help but look up under the pleats of the giantess’ skirt, shocked to see a wet spot almost as big as himself on the white cotton between the huge redhead’s legs. He looked away, thankful to be so small in the dim light that his wife probably didn’t notice his accidental glance.


“Yeah, it’s down the hall to the left as you go inside. Two doors down,” said Ember cheerily. “Now where was I? Oh, yeah, so this bozo was standing there, blocking the entire frozen foods aisle…” She continued her story, standing to retake her seat across from little Lazarus, prompting Caitlyn to rise as well.


Lazarus gulped as he briefly found himself between the towering forms of the three titans, only Morrigan still looking at him as the other two turned and began to wobble back to their seats. She smiled enigmatically down at him before slipping inside the house, eschewing the route to the bathroom and secretly heading upstairs to the couple’s bedroom.


After several minutes the doors to the patio reopened, Morrigan stepping through on shaky legs before making her way towards the table. Ember was still carrying on with her story, Caitlyn next to her looking ahead with distant eyes before looking over with a little smile to see her returning companion climb onto the seat beside her.


Too small to see anyone over the edge of the table, Lazarus had been trying to follow the conversation, quickly finding it to be more of a monologue as Ember carried on about her day. He tried yelling up comments to join in, but his voice was just too small to be heard. Eventually he zoned out, never even hearing the door open, and not noticing the approaching figure of Morrigan until it was too late to warn her that she was taking the wrong seat. He looked up in a panic as she swung her leg over the stool he was standing on, the light above him snuffed out as he suddenly found surrounded by the great, pale pillars of her thighs. The halo of her her skirt framed her undercarriage perfectly as she lowered her butt directly on top of him, her wetness now prominent on the front of her underwear before it slid past him and out of his view. Any noise he hoped to make was instantly crushed out of his body in a wheeze as her panty-clad ass pressed him deeply into the vinyl seat cover. He pushed against her with all of his might, his increased strength doing him no good as tonnes of Morrigan’s hot flesh pressed against his puny body. She lifted off of him just for a moment, raising his hopes that he might be freed, before slamming back down onto him with twice as much force as before, shoving him deep between her sexy cheeks.


Morrigan gasped when she had first lowered herself onto the chair, honestly surprised when she felt the squirming Laz beneath her. The noise caught Caitlyn’s attention, her eyes flicking over to see the shock on her friend’s face before they both shared a quick moment of profound realization.


“… and yeah, he really said that to me! Can you believe it?” Ember rambled on drunkenly, so caught up in her story that she didn’t notice the entire silent conversation that Morrigan and Caitlyn were having right in front of her. “So, I says to him,” she continued, “I says…”


Caitlyn looked at Morrigan, barely nodding her head and arching her brow, her eyes darting downwards towards the redhead’s lap, all while doing her best not to draw the attention of their long-winded hostess. Morrigan briefly lifted herself before a small, secret smile graced her lips, her head shaking from side to side almost imperceptibly as she forcefully lowered herself back down with a slight wiggle, sealing Lazarus’ fate between her cheeks. Her inhibitions had been swept away by liquid courage, granting her the freedom to take what pleasure she wanted from the body of the tiny man beneath her. Caitlyn just stared at her, torn between telling Ember what was happening, possibly causing a scene that could potentially ruin their friendships, and saying nothing so that she could witness one of the most strangely erotic acts she’d ever been witness to. She fidgeted with her blonde ponytail, nervously adjusting her glasses as she began to feel herself become warm with emotion.


Morrigan couldn’t believe how good it felt to have little Lazarus underneath her, a shock traveling up her spine as a fresh spurt of moisture soaked her already wet panties. She rolled her hips, amazed at how much of him she could feel along her asscrack, almost like there wasn’t a layer of fabric between them at all. Unbeknownst to her, she was feeling the effects of both of Ember’s earlier edits to her shrinking spell that morning.


As Morrigan’s giant ass ground against him, Laz began to feel more and more aroused, much to his chagrin. Sure, he’d always known that the redheaded teacher was an objectively attractive woman. But now that he was tiny and trapped under her ass he couldn’t help but be turned on by her, especially with the way she moved on top of him. The way she gyrated her hips was more sensuous than the way Ember had done, but no less punishing. And while he definitely enjoyed the feeling of his wife’s soft butt more, the way he was encased in Morrigan’s ass was certainly getting him worked up pretty well. His pleasure, in turn, made his giant captor feel even more aroused, causing her to go at him even harder in some kind of sexy feedback loop. Even though he felt deeply ashamed that he was trapped under another woman’s rear end, he couldn’t deny that he was enjoying himself.


Caitlyn could feel her excitement rising as she watched one of her best friends grind her ass over her other best friend’s shrunken husband. Though usually very sexually conservative herself, she felt deeply aroused by the secret, taboo encounter playing out right in front of her. She imagined what it would be like to have her own little man pinned beneath her butt, the way he’d struggle and squirm as she ground him mercilessly against her seat. Her legs shifted as a wet heat grew between them, practically begging for some stimulation.


I can’t believe I have my crush trapped beneath me like this, Morrigan thought to herself. Oh my gods, I’m… crushing my crush! Before she could stop it, a snort of laughter flew from her mouth, her hand clapping immediately over her lips to stop her from making any more noise. She looked over at Ember nervously, almost crying out when she saw her jump in her seat.


“Oh! You scared me,” Ember exclaimed in blurry surprise. “Are you alright?” she asked obliviously as she shifted on her stool.


“Mm-hm,” Morrigan said as flatly as she could. “Never better, actually.”


“Your little snort almost scared the pee right out of me,” Ember said as she climbed off the stool. “Be right back.”


Morrigan waited until Ember was completely out of sight before lifting herself from the seat, kneeling next to it and looking down at a relatively unharmed, if disheveled, Lazarus. Caitlyn came over to gawk at him too, her cheeks red with arousal as she thought about how he had just been pressed under Morrigan’s ample ass.


Lazarus sprung up quickly. “Cait, Morr, thank gods! Get me out of here before Ember sees—“


“Ah, ah, little Laz. Just where do you think you’re going?” Morrigan’s giant fingertip pushed roughly against his chest, knocking him flat onto the soft surface of the stool.


“Y-yeah, little bug!” said Caitlyn nervously as a rush of hitherto unknown feelings began to blossom within her. “You’ll… you’ll stay put under her big, sexy ass if you know what’s good for you!” Her wine had worn down her moral righteousness as well, letting her give voice to things she’d never say aloud, even if she thought them.


Morrigan looked over at her friend with a naughty grin. “Actually, Cait… I think I want more from this little sex toy.” She lifted her finger and stood up, straddling the stool once more. “I think… I think I want him under my pussy. Is that bad?”


The blonde’s cheeks turned apple red as she looked at their newly freed little host pop up and try to escape his fate by running towards the edge of the stool. Without thinking she darted out her hand, her index finger knocking Laz over and pinning him to the seat. She shivered as he squirmed under her touch, feeling an excitement like she’d never known. Looking up at Morrigan, she wished it was herself that was hovering over Lazarus instead of someone else.


“Go ahead, Morr,” she almost moaned. “He can’t get away.” She bit her lip. “And what Ember doesn’t know can’t hurt her — or him, for that matter!” she said with a giggle.


Lazarus just looked up at the both of them in a panic, hardly able to believe that he was being treated this way by two of his wife’s closest friends. He thought back to the behaviour of the women at the gym earlier today, slowly realizing that there was now something about him that made him absolutely irresistible to the opposite sex. He stopped struggling so wildly, resigning himself to his fate, and knowing he was hardly at fault for the situation he now found himself in.


Morrigan carefully lowered herself onto the stool once more, moaning as she felt Caitlyn slide her finger across her underwear and out of the way before Laz’s little body made contact with her soaking pussy lips. She slowly started to rock herself back and forth over Laz, wanting more, but knowing that her time with him was short as Ember could return at any minute. Glancing nervously at the door, she put her hands on the edge of the table for leverage, grinding her pussy more relentlessly over her prisoner’s little body as she felt it slip wetly over her sensitive folds. As the seconds ticked by, she became more and more assertive, feeling the depraved thoughts she kept hidden from everyone begin to overtake her in her raw lust. She rode Laz’s body as hard as she could, actually hoping to cause him harm in spite of her knowledge that he was practically indestructible. The stool beneath her creaked loudly under the force of her crushing pressure, sending her right to the edge of her greatest pleasure.


Beneath the table, Caitlyn’s hand had slid inside the slit of her dress, probing fingers burrowing between her thighs to rub at the fabric covering her hot, humid sex. She let out a little moan as she slid the crotch of her panties aside, her slender finger dipping between her lips to the moisture that lay beyond before smearing it over her sensitive clit. Her other hand hiked up the bottom of her dress as she spread her legs to better touch herself, knowing that the large table hid what she was doing from even Morrigan who was sitting right next to her.


Though Lazarus was struggling for all he was worth to escape, the almost painful hardness between his legs made it difficult to deny just how horny he was being trapped beneath Morrigan’s giant pussy. He was amazed at how different it was to be trapped under her, her scent so distinct from his wife’s, even the consistency of her wetness being slightly thicker and more sticky. Still, despite their dissimilarities, the friction he felt as she rode him was plenty good enough to begin to bring him closer and closer to orgasm — so much so that he cried out when she suddenly stopped moving above him.


Ember slipped though the door to the patio, absolutely unaware to what was transpiring between the three people she’d left at the table. Something was nagging at the corners of her consciousness, something she’d forgotten but that she knew was important for her to remember. She shook her head as she returned to her seat.


“Gosh, you two. I’m sorry, I’ve really been hogging the conversation, haven’t I?” She sat and turned to the blonde to her right, blinking hard to try to regain some soberness. “Cait, how are things at the library? You just got a new shipment of magic books into the restricted section, didn’t you?” She cleared her throat and gave Caitlyn her full attention.


Under the table and beneath the fabric of her dress, Caitlyn had two fingers plunged deep into her dripping pussy, thinking only of little Lazarus being crushed between Morrigan and the stool upon which she sat.


“Mmm, yeah. Yeah, we sure did,” she said as cooly as she could, the pad of her thumb tracing a slow circle around her clit as she barely kept her forbidden orgasm at bay.


“That’s… great,” Ember said as it became clear that her fellow teacher didn’t want to talk more about that subject. She turned to Morrigan, who had a look on her face like she might be sick at any moment. “Morr, how’re things in the athletics department? I’ve heard that our volleyball team might make it all the way to finals this year.”


Since Ember had returned outside, Morrigan had sat as still as she could, her powerful pussy clinching tightly as she tried her damnedest to snuff the raging fire that burned inside of her. Ember had come back more quickly than she’d thought she would, not giving her the time she so desperately needed to get herself off. She hoped that by not moving at all she could calm herself enough to return to normal. That course of action may have worked, if it hadn’t been for Laz reaching down to stroke his tiny cock beneath her. As his arousal grew, so did Morrigan’s, thanks to the powerful spell that Ember had so expertly crafted. As Ember asked about the volleyball team, Morrigan couldn’t help but begin rocking her hips over little Laz, just as desperate as he was to feel their bodies rub together sensually.


“Erm… really good team this year, sure, yeah,” Morrigan said haltingly, knowing that there was no way to stop what was coming, and yet still dreading it just the same.


Ember nodded. “Yeah, I have one of their star strikers in my Dark Arts class this year. Sweet girl named Melissa. Shame she’s having so much trouble with her studies. Anyway, I’ve been thinking that maybe you could help her…” Ember launched into another monologue as tears formed in the corners of Morrigan’s blue eyes.


She could only nod and grunt occasionally as Ember carried on, slowly rocking her hips in time with Lazarus’s tiny strokes, each passing second drawing the both of them closer and closer to cumming. As sweat broke out on her brow, it was an absolute furnace below her skirt. Lazarus was soaked in her sweat and juices, so close to orgasm that he saw colors swirling in his vision. Finally Morrigan moved just right, giving him exactly the sensation he needed. He yelled out as he came, spurting his little load against the sopping white cotton of the giant panties he was being ground against.


The little man’s tiny release spurred a giant one from the woman above him, making Morrigan yell out in pleasure as she furiously rode the stool she was sitting on. Next to her, Caitlyn held a moan in as long as she could before quietly cumming herself.


Ember just sat staring at her fellow witches in complete shock. She looked to Morrigan sitting across from her, suddenly remembering the thing she wasn’t supposed to forget. “Wait… Where’s Laz?!” she asked in alarm as she leapt off her seat.


“Oh! Oh, I think… I think he might…,” Morrigan said uneasily as she wedged her feet on the horizontal supports of the stool, standing up to reveal… absolutely nothing beneath her. She looked down in shock as Ember came over to have a look herself, gasping in surprise as the little body of the missing man peeled itself wetly from the soaked fabric he’d been stuck against, landing with a smack against the glistening surface of the stool. Both he and Morrigan wore the same look of surprised shame, with Caitlyn in the background just hoping she wouldn’t be noticed as she wiped her hand along the dark fabric of her dress..


“Em, I can explain…” Morrigan and Lazarus said in unison, making Ember chuckle as she reached under her friend and pulled her husband to safety.


“Oh, really?” she said with a raised eyebrow as she looked between the two, the corner of her lips curling up in a sly grin. “Wait, let me guess,” she said sarcastically. “’It was an accident’.” 


Both the guilty parties opened their mouths to try to further defend themselves.


“Ah ah, don’t. Stop,” she said with a naughty giggle. “I’m not even mad, so don’t worry about it.” She turned to Morrigan before glancing over at Caitlyn. “I knew the risks when I invited the two of you over.” She left unsaid the thought she had that maybe she’d even hoped something like this might happen; otherwise why would she have made the edits to her spell so open-ended?


“I’m so sorry, it was an accident! I didn’t mean to sit on him, I promise.” said Morrigan, still reeling from her powerful experience but also feeling genuinely bad about what happened, and not wanting to hurt her friend’s feelings.


“I believe you… mostly,” said Ember with a reassuring smile. She looked down at Laz as he lay between her fingers and shook her head. “This little guy sure does have a knack for getting into trouble, believe me.” She shook her head and laughed, placing her husband safely into her other palm and curling it around him protectively, cutting off his words as he also tried to defend himself.


“I… I got carried away,” Morrigan blurted out guiltily.


Ember gave her a knowing smile while motioning for her guests to follow her inside.


“I understand, believe me. Now, can I offer either of you another glass of wine?”