- Text Size +

Morgan parked next to Lo in the driveway of the property they were looking at. It was cheap and close to the airport, so the noise from the constant takeoffs and landings made it a very undesirable property for most. Waiting for them was a skinny little fella, maybe five foot. Not that Morgen judged people on how fit or tall they were, it just gave him an upper-class look.


"There you two are! I was wondering if you two got lost."


"My fault," Lomasi said as she held up one of her hands. "Ate something that was a little off and had to make a few pitstops. Speaking of, is the water turned on to this place?"


"Unfortunately not, but a dollar store is a short walk from here. Shall we go inside?"


"Yes, please," Morgan said as the two followed the realtor inside, and it was as drab as it looked from the outside as well.


"Now, this is a bit of a small place, but I find that with proper space management, it could be as big as a palace." The overly enthusiastic house salesmen. "As you can see, the kitchen and living/dining room are only separated by the island, but you could go straight from the front door to the back if needed." The too chipper to be comfortable around man pointed out with gusto, the screen door leading to the back yard also gave a great view of the airport.


"You said over the phone that this was a two-bedroom?"


"Indeed it is, madam. That hall right there, each bedroom will be on either side, with the bathroom at the end."


"And I take it that's the door into the garage in the kitchen?"


"As observant as you are lovely, ma'am. Oh, pardon me if that was too much!" Lo waved off the relator's mock worry.


"You're fine. Mind if me and my gal look at the backyard alone, you know, talk it over a bit."


"As you wish, but I wouldn't advise making your decision quite yet. I haven't had a chance to tell you about how lovely the neighborhood is."


"Looking forward to it," Lo said as she and Morgan walked out to the backyard, not talking until they had the screen door closed. "I know our price range isn't great, but this is a shit hole."


"You've said the same thing the last five houses we looked over. And it's the best one so far." Morgan said, crossing her arms a bit. "I know we don't have a lot of money to buy a place, and the economy committing seppuku isn't helping, but it's essential that we move in together after what happened."


"Ya..." Lo had gotten really quiet. Morgan crouched down to be at eye level with her lover to look her in the eyes.


"Hey, what's wrong?"


"I just... I feel bad." The two-foot woman said as she leaned forward slightly, her's and Morgan's foreheads touching. "And it's not that gas station potato salad acting up."


"Then what is it, baby?" Morgan could see the tears forming in her lover's eyes and pulled her into a loving hug.


"I feel guilty that you have to fork over more money than I can! I know you were close to getting enough money for the next phase of your transition. And I feel like I'm keeping you from finally being comfortable in your own body." Lo was shaking as she cried in her girlfriend's arms. "I'm so sorry, Morgan! I-"


"Shhh. It's ok." Morgan said as she held her vulnerable lover close. "I'm the one insisting on this. This isn't your fault. And besides, I saved up enough before, and I can start saving up again."


"Ya, but I bet you were looking forward to me kissing it goodbye." Both women laughed their gay asses off before regaining their composure. But then Lo's eyes went wide. Dread and horror like no other radiated off of her.


"The gas station potato salad?"


"YEP!" Lo said as she sprinted through the living room and out the door. The sound of her car quickly driving off was very audible.


...............................................................................................................................


"A little more to the left."


"Lo, if we go any more to the left, the couch will snap in half!" David yelled at the tiny woman. He, Tom, and Morgan had spent the last ten minutes trying to wrangle the couch into the door.


"For the love of God, let's just move it over the fence in the backyard and through the sliding door!" Tom said, him and Morgan being the first to start buckling under the struggle.


"No! I will not allow a door frame to defeat me. We press on!" David screamed as he gave one last great push through the door. Getting the couch, at last, inside the house.


"Three cheers for the heroes who accomplished this noble task!" Jan said as she walked over to the three with a cooler full of ice and soda bottles. "Would any of you like a-"


"Yes!" The three said as they wildly grabbed a bottle and chugged it, each picking a different part of the couch to lie limply on.


"You see, with determination and the power of friendship, we-"


"Oh, shut up before I fucking kill you," Morgan said as she got her third bottle of pop down, finally feeling at least a little cooled off." Lo, my body hurts all over. If I limp my way into the bedroom, will you give me a massage?"


"Sure thing, big girl." Morgan then found new strength and stumbled her way into the bedroom. Collapsing onto the bed, Lomasi quickly got to work. "This where you're hurting?"


"Lower back."


"Naughty, naughty, you're supposed to lift with your legs, not your back. I have half a mind to spank you."


"We have company, maybe later, when I stop hurting too much to enjoy it." Lo giggled as she moved her hands to Morgan's lower back. She had to put more power into it than someone her lover's size would, and her small hands didn't cover as much of an area, but her lover groaned in pleasure all the same.


"I take it, I've found the right spot~."


"Oh, don't be so smug, you little goblin," Morgan said half-heartedly, enjoying the massage so much that she was starting to doze off. But she woke up just a little when she felt her lover's tiny lips pecking at her back slowly and gently. "What are you doing?"


"Kissing my baby's booboo all better."


"Nothing more beyond that for now, ok? I only... *yawn* I only like being at your mercy... On m-my turms..." Morgan would soon drift off to sleep entirely. After a long day of moving heavy furniture from one house to another, Lo decided her lover deserved a nap. Putting a blanket on her before she went back out to spend time with the others.


"I'll make sure to wake you up soon. So to not throw off your sleep schedule." Lo concluded that a kiss on Morgan's forehead would be acceptable. "Love you, big girl."


...............................................................................................................................


Lo found working in a kitchen made for big,s challenging, even using step stools and grabbing tongs. But she was determined to make the first night Morgan would come home to her special.


"Now, let's see, what did dad use to do again?" Lomasi planned on making lemon chicken on Mexican rice. But her memories of her father putting the dish together were a little foggy. "Right, cinnamon. Cinnamon goes in everything." Lo said with utmost confidence as she put a few dashes in the rice.


*SNAP*


"What the fuck!?" Lo panicked. Being alone in a new house with loud noises coming from the backyard will do that. She grabbed her pepper spray in one hand and the knife she was using to cut chicken in the other and moved to investigate. "I'm ready for anything, you fucks." She felt like a commando in one of those action movies. Moving around the perimeter of the backyard, which was relatively barren at the moment. She had to remember to get some decorations or something. She then started hearing mumbling and grumbling from the other side of the fence between her and her neighbor's yards. Peeking through the crack, she was slightly startled at what she saw.


"Come on, you stupid thing! Open up!" A tiny man around six or seven inches tall grumbled as he was trying to get his way out of a have a heart trap.


"Did you seriously fall for that?" The tiny man jumped, startled by the sudden question but quickly spotted the large eye peeking at him from between the fence boards.


"Look, unless you're going to help me out of this, I don't need your constructive criticism."


"Constructive can go straight to hell. I'm roasting your dumb ass. Like, I thought only children wandered into those things because they were young and lacked the context to recognize an obvious trap. What's your excuse, idiot?"


"Help me out of here, and I might be in the mood to humor your rude questions!"


"Ok, ok, someones insecure about being in a trap meant to trick animals." Lo looked around and saw a way to climb the fence easily, but when she landed on the other side, she saw there was no easy way back. "Shit, looks like I'm going the long way round after getting you out." Lo then quickly opened the trap, letting the little fella run out before she let it close again.


"Thank's for the save, ya rude bitch." He said as he dusted himself off.


"Any time, dumb ass. Now why on Earth would someone knowingly walk into one of these things over the age of eight?"


"Desperation. Ever since my wife got snatched up by an owl, it's just been me taking care of our girls. And food isn't exactly plentiful right now." Lo quickly dropped her judgmental look in favor of a more sympathetic one.


"I'm sorry for your loss. Follow me. When we get to my house, I can give you something to take back to your girls." The little man just scoffed.


"Mighty kind of you, but I don't trust anyone bigger than me."


"I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm tiny too." The man then simply laughed. Annoying Lomasi to no end, making her cross her arms in a visual display of her growing anger.


"You're more one of them than one of use. If someone stripped, molested, then stomped on you until death, it would cause a commotion, maybe even get on the news. If that happened to my kids, it wouldn't even be remembered by the ones who did it by the time they went to bed." Lo tried to think of some clever comeback, some gotcha thing to say to humble the man, but she had nothing. In truth, her being on the large end for a tiny has given her a lot of privileges, not as much as she would have if she were white, but that's an entirely different can of worms. "I hate to be the one to challenge your self-image, but not being one of them doesn't make you one of us."


"Whatever, dad of the year," Lo said as she started walking away. I was trying to keep you and your kids from starving. But if you insist on doing the providing on your own, then by all means." Lo walked for about half a second before he piped up.


"Ok, fine, if you're gonna nag me about it. But I ain't heading into your house. Just leave some nonperishables in your backyard, and I'll get around to grab them."


"Seeing as you asked nicely, why not?" Lo then began to sneak to the front of the houses, accidentally getting a peek into her neighbor's home. The entire place was lit by candlelight, and a standard-sized man and woman slow-danced in fine dress cloths, the only thing off was that he was wearing one of those big plastic chicken heads while she was wearing a horse one. "I... Need more context before I make any judgments." Lo then walked into the front yard, back into her home, left out some jerky and crackers, and only told Morgan about meeting the rude tiny when she got home.


...............................................................................................................................


It had taken two weeks, but they had finally finished unpacking. To celebrate, they put on their favorite movie. They sat on the couch in what had become their casual sitting position, Lo on Morgan's lap with a bowl of snacks in hers. Morgan would give her two-foot lover a tap on the knee to signal her to feed her big lover some of the caramel popcorn. But then the romantic part of the movie came on, and Lomasi could feel a lump growing under her. She then started to wiggle her ass on the growing erection, earning some startled heavy breathing from the big gay ginger.


"L-Lo, I'm trying to watch the movie."


"Sorry, baby, just trying to get comfy. There seems to be a lump in my seat~." The two-foot terror then started to full-blown grind on Morgan's growing appendage.


"Oh, that's how we're playing? Let's see how you like it the~." Morgan then used one hand to start feeling up her lover's chest and the other to grab her head and bend it so the larger woman could start making out with her tiny lover. Lo let out a few moans as Morgan tasted every inch of her lover's mouth. The little woman was the first to break the kiss.


"You call that disapline~? Into the bedroom, missy, and I'll show you how to discipline someone~." Lo then hopped up and pointed to the bedroom. Smacking her lover on the ass as she was getting up. "March!"


"Ok, ok, I'm going~!" Morgan giggled out as the two got into their room. Lo tripped Morgan at just the right time for her to fall onto the bed, and by the time she rolled onto her back, Lomasi was practically on top of her. How she pinned the giant woman's arms as she loomed over her made it almost feel like their sizes were reversed for a moment. Like Lo was a massive dark-skinned love goddess, and Morgan was a meek little thing, there only to satisfy the desires of her goddess.


"You ready for you're lesson to begin~?"


"One sec. I need to say something." Lomasi dropped the dominatrix things, hopped off of her lover, and sat down on the bed next to her.


"What's on your mind?"


"I... I think I'm ready..." Lo then had a slightly confused look on her face.


"Ya, that's what I asked." Morgan just shook her head.


"No, no, I mean... Well..." Morgan then made an O with her thumb and forefinger, and moved the pointer finger of her other hand in and out of it. Even at her densest, Lo could not have mistaken that to mean anything else.


"Are you sure? I know you were ok with me jerking it that one time but regreted it afterward. I'm still sorry about that, by the way."


"You don't have anything to be sorry about. I thought it would be ok too. And yes, I'm sure. Are you comfortable with trying? I remember what you told me happened to your sister, and I'd understand if you just didn't want to risk it."


"Well, ya, it's a little scary. But they could make it work, and she's a bit shorter than me. I'm just worried about you. I know it's a bit of a mental minefield for you an-" Morgan then halfway sat up and interrupted her loving with a gentle kiss on the nose.


"We only do this if we're both ready. I am, are you?"


"Y-Yes~!" Lo squeaked out adorably. "I'll grab the stuff from the bathroom, and you get naked for me~." The tiny woman then rushed off, and Morgan did as she was told. But as much as she wanted to be close o her girlfriend like that, she was still a little scared that she might freak out in the middle and ruin it, or worse, hurt Lomasi. But she steeled her resolve. She would do everything possible to make their first time humping safe and magical. And if anything did happen, they would take care of each other, just like they always did.