- Text Size +

"No way!"


"Way~," Lomasi said. She had decided to call her sister while reorganizing her e-store. And her and Morgan's recent experimentation came up in conversation.


"So, how was your first time riding?"


"Painful and awkward for the first half of it, but it was lovely once my body adapted. Is it normal for it to still hurt a bit, you know, starting out every time? I looked it up, but nothing I found accounted for the size difference."


"Sorry, little sister, but it's going to hurt a bit every time starting out. The size difference is just too much. I probably shouldn't say this, but Morgan might be into that. I know Oliver kinda likes it."


"What the fuck!?" Lo said, her shock and horror evident in her tone. "You're husband likes hurting you!?"


"No, he would make it pleasing from start to finish if he could. But he likes being almost too much for me to handle. It makes him feel like a big strong man." Istas said in a slightly deeper voice, clearly mocking her lover in good sport.


"Ug, men."


"Hey, no sexism. Isn't your best friend a man?"


"Ya, but I don't have to deal with any of his masculine needinesses," Lo said dismissively.


"Speaking of needy men, Liko is waking up from his nap. Good thing I already milked myself before this conversation."


"EW! TMI, Taz! I don't need to know about that!" The call ended with the elder sister's maniacal laughter at how uncomfortable she made her. Lo then tossed her phone onto the couch in her office, feeling a bit disgusted by the mental image she was recently cursed with.


"Knock, knock, mind if I come in?"


"Ya, sure, I need the emotional support." Morgan then walked into her little lover's office. The larger woman never really thought about the size differences between the two much. Lo wasn't small, just Lo-sized. But being in a room filled with appropriately sized electronics and furniture for Lomasi to run a functional business. Morgan was three to four times larger than Lo. That was a fact unavoidably noticeable in the more petite woman's office.


"Ya, I heard the tail end of that conversation when coming out of the bathroom." Morgan blushed a bit. She then got down on her knees behind Lomasi's chair and hugged her from behind. "You know I would make it smaller for you if I could, right? And if you want, we can never do that stuff ever again."


"Oh, big girl," Lo said as she looked up, seeing her larger lover's worried face looming over the back of her chair and down at her. "What we did was magical. Sure, it would be nice if it wasn't so much, but I love it because it's you inside of me. Your warmth filling me so completely and utterly, plus that cute little face you made when I really got going, was just presious~." Morgan blushed a vibrant red, and then her hug tightened a bit.


"D-Do you want me to keep it th-then? You seem to like it more than either of us thought you would. Should I stay like this for y-"


"Not if you don't want to." Lo interrupted, reaching one of her hands up to pet her big gay lover's cheek. "Morgan, I don't love your dick, I love you. And if you're never going to feel like your true self until it's gone, then begone with it. Besides, you showed me pleasure I would never have known otherwise, would be rather selfish if I didn't show you firsthand how an experienced lesbian works a pussy~." Morgan laughed hard, giving Lo's chair a little shake.


"Thank's baby! Oh, right, I almost forgot what I came in here." Morgan moved her phone so that Lomasi could see the tab open on it. "You know how we were looking for something special to do together? There's like this sword and sorcery style ren-fair two hours away, wanna go?"


"Hmm?" Lomasi thought it over. Looking at the advertising, it did seem kinda cool. Plus, it looked like someone was buying the land, so it would be their last chance to try it. "Oooo! I actually have the perfect outfit for this! Wanna see?"


"Sure thing." The little woman then jumped from her chair, and rushed to the bedroom. After a few minutes of searching, Lo met Morgan in the hallway, holding up a Starfleet security uniform. "Lo, my love, it's a ren-fair, not Comicon."


"Come on, it will be fun! David Tom and Jan have uniforms too! We could be like that meme!"


"Lomasi, I love you. I would die for you. But I will leave you if we go out there with you wearing that."


"You just hate fun, don't you?"


...............................................................................................................................


The two were quite impressed by what they saw at the fantasy fair. Giant paper mache dragons, convincing enough looking medieval festival props, cosplayers everywhere. But the fun ended for one person in particular when they saw a familiar vendor's tent.


"You mean to tell me this place was letting outside vendors set up in here!?"


"Yep." Said the familiar overweight geode and crystal salesmen she met at that festival a while back. "I was kinda surprised not to see you in the tent line. Places like this are gold mines for herbal remedy types."


"Oh sweet Jesus, why! And this is the last one they are ever doing! I could have made so much money!" Lo screamed as she fell to her knees, shaking her fists to the heavens as she lamented her lost profits. Morgan crouched down and patted her girlfriend on the back as comfortingly as she could.


"You want some ice cream?"


"...Yes..." The tiny woman's mood lived up to her nickname. All the fun she had up to that point hadn't just vanished or anything, but it still sucked, and Morgan was determined to fix that.


"Look, they have beer ice cream at that old-timey tavern-looking place. That sounds fun, right?" Morgan asked as she dragged the now miserable Lo into the fantasy bar, only to regret it immediately. Sitting at one of the tables, Jan, Tom, And David were enjoying pints of something yellowish, all in Starfleet uniforms.


"Are you fucking kidding me!?" Lo screamed, getting her friend's attention.


"Oh, hey, Lomasi!" Jan said, waving in a friendly manner, not seeming to notice the rage building in the little woman. "We thought you were spending the day with Morgan somewhere else, or we would have invited you on the away mission." The short brunette then gave a loud belch, indicating that she enjoyed herself immensely.


"Fan-fucking-tastic! Not only did I miss out on a windfall, but now I'm missing out on making corny science fiction jokes at a ren-fair. Can today get any more frustrating for me?" As if at the will of the God's, someone tried to splash their date in the face with a beer, only for him to dodge, allowing the foaming liquid to splash Lo right in the side of her head, covering most of her body in the vile booz, while making her bra very visible. "Ya, I'm done." Lo then stomped into the bathroom, shoving an orc out of the way as she did.


"I should go take care of her, and those pants are a little too tight to be in public, Tom," Morgan said as she walked into the bathroom, finding Lo frustrated at how tall the sinks were. "I can clean that off for you."


"You can do my shirt. I don't think I could stand being cleaned like I'm some child right now." The two-foot woman then gave Morgan the shirt off her back, in exchange for some wet paper towels.


"Sorry I didn't let you dress up. I wouldn't have made a fuss if I knew the others were also going to." Morgan said as she rang out the shirt and handed it back.


"You're fine, just kinda su-" Lomasi was then interrupted by someone rushing into the bathroom. When they turned to look, they saw Candie, of all people. She was dressed in her usual no room for imagination style of clothing, and walked right up to the two other women.


"I need to use that sink." She said in a stern voice that let Morgan know that she wasn't asking. The redhead backed up appropriately, only to cover her mouth in horror when she saw the Asian bomb shell induce vomiting.


"Candie, what the hell!? You shouldn't do stuff like that. What is wro-" Morgan went pale as a ghost, seeing a tiny woman, about three or five inches in the sink in a slowly draining puddle of nasty. "Candie, what are you doing?"


"Saving a life, unless you're going to help, then give me space," Candie said as she got some toenail clippers out of her purse and removed the tinies very revealing outfit. Lo then pulled on Morgan's shirt to get her attention while the pharmacist got to work stripping and cleaning the unconscious woman.


"Morgan, I'm too short to see what's happening." the small whispered.


"Candie just barfed up a tiny. I think she's trying to help?"


"If you two could stop distracting me, I'm trying to keep this bitch from getting any seriou-" There was then a bearly audible but deep-sounding gasp coming from the sink. "Ah, welcome back to the land of the living!" Candie clapped, putting on the most friendly smile she could. "Thankfully for you, I have a very weak stomach, so the worse thing that happened was-"


"AAAAAAA! Stay away from me, you psycho!" The tiny in the sink screamed. Frantically moving to the other side of the sink from the woman who she was inside of only a minute ago.


"Well, talk about ungrateful."


"You ate me!"


"Ya, to be fair, I would be pissed if someone ate me and expected me to thank them for not keeping me down," Lomasi said, gaining Candie's attention.


"Are you two still here?"


"Candie, we are not leaving you alone with her until we know what's going on." Candie rolled her eyes and groaned. Waving her hand dismissively.


"Fine. I saw some goons tossing this little cutie between themselves like a peace pipe. So I decided to perform a little rescue mission." A bit of an embarrassed blush formed on her face. "I might have gotten a little too friendly with a couple of them. And I did have to... Improvize, to carry out my self-appointed mission."


"YOU! ATE! ME! YOU CRAZY BITCH!" Screamed the little woman from the sink again. Morgan then walked over to the sink, crouching to be more at eye level with the poor woman.


"What's your name?"


"P-Polly..." Morgan got a better look at the poor little lady. She was between four and three inches, maybe a little taller, but not by much. Her jet black hair was in a pixie cut, and her green eyes were filled with fear. Clearly, she was not comfortable being around larger people, or at least strangers.

 

"Is it true, Polly? What she said happened, is it true?" Polly took her time answering, looking very distressed. "You're safe here. You don't have to worry about anyone hurting you for saying the wrong thing."


"...Yes... But there was more... He... My owner... Fed me to her..." Morgan went wide-eyed in horror as Polly fell to her knees crying. She could hear Lo gasping loudly behind her, equally disturbed by the revelation. Morgan couldn't even imagine that kind of trauma, not only being eaten by someone but being fed to them by someone else. "I don't know what I did wrong!" Polly screamed through her sobbing. "I've been a good pet for two months, did everything he told me to, even when I didn't like it! And he rewarded my loyalty by feeding me to some stranger grinding on him!? That's not fair!"


"Fuck..." Morgan whispered. She didn't understand how anyone could be cruel to someone so helpless under the best circumstances. But what she just heard the tiny before her say seemed so unthinkably monstrous. "Y-You don't have to worry about that happening ever again. I know some people, good people. And they can help you find a better life."


"An n-new owner? One that d-doesn't make me do things I don't like?"


"Even better than that." Morgan then got up all the way, got her phone out of her purse, and dialed a number she only ever used one other time.


"Hello Morgan, is there a complication?" Lara asked. She only ever expected to be called by a big when something went wrong, and she was usually right.


"No, not the kind you mean anyway. I'm at that sword and sorcery ren-fair  two hours out of town, and I've found someone who needs your help."


"Details, please."


"Somewhere between maybe three or four inches, her name is Polly, and she's a discarded pet." There was a few moments of silence before Lara responded.


"It will take a while for someone to get to your position. Until then, keep her safe, and wait for a text to meet our retrieval team in the parking lot."


"Understood, thank you." Lara was the one to end the call. Morgan then crouched back down to talk to Polly again. "You'll have to spend some time with my girlfriend and me until they come for you."


"Y-Yes, ma'am." The tiny said with a bow. She looked and sounded like this display of subservience was well practiced.


"No need for formality. You can call me Morgan." The much larger woman then offered her hand for Polly to climb onto, something she did without hesitation. Morgan then turned to Candie as she got back to full height. "You're part in this is done. Sorry for being suspicious. It's just that, well..."


"My history of being a less than altruistic individual?" Morgan was a little sheepish as she nodded. "No need to apologize. I would have been just as cautious if our positions were reversed." She then looked down at Polly. "It was a pleasure helping you~." The provocatively dressed woman said with a toothy grin, clearly not her natural smile. The psychopath was deliberately trying to scare the poor tiny for giggles. As Candie left the bathroom, Morgan lowered her hand, holding Polly to be around Lo's eye level.


"And this is Lomasi. The love of my life and reason to breath~."


"Wow, I thought you would have been fucked up by being in that crazy bitches gust, but you look practically present!"


"Th-Thank you. You look in good health as well." Polly said, clearly being very shy meeting a new person.


"But um... How do I put this...?" Lo said as she looked away, blushing. "We might need to get you something to wear."


"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you with my body," Polly said as she curled up into a ball, trying to conceal all her more feminine features.


"No, no, I'm not offended! It was just a modesty thing. I think you're very nice looking, honest." Lo then covered her mouth before slowly looking up at Morgan. "I wasn't checking her out! That would be very inappropriate, given the current situation! Besides, you're the only woman for me, I swear!"


"This is going to be a long day," Morgan said in a rather deadpan tone.


...............................................................................................................................


"W-What do you think?" Polly said as she stepped out from behind a privacy screen. The little woman wore a plain loose white shirt, a brown leather vest with pockets, and a pair of baggy tan pants.


"Oooo! You look gorgeous!" Lomasi said, earning a blush from the tiny. "Doesn't she look nice, baby?"


"Yes, she does." Morgan couldn't help but stare at Polly. She looked like a bold little sailer, which was very cute to the big gay woman. "But it's more important if you're comfortable in it. Are you?"


"Oh yes, not to be disrespectful, but all my previous owners made me wear things that I got freezing in easily."


"Oh, you totally should be disrespectful!" Lo said boldly, puffing up her chest a bit. "Those perverts only cared about if you got them going, not about your wellbeing. To hell with all of them!" The little First Nation woman had her hands on her hips and a disapproving scowl on her face. Morgan found the entire power display adorable. They then paid for the clothes and went to have lunch. Polly was practically love-struck when she was told she could pick where they went. Morgan kind of felt sad for her. It was clear that she and Lo were the first people to really gave her a choice. They ended up going to some goblin-themed barbeque place called The Meat Pit. They got a slider sampler. Polly looked very excited, dashing from one comparatively large sandwich to another, trying the beef, pork, chicken, and even BBQ turkey with delight.


"You never had barbeque?" Lo said as she stuffed her mouth with enough food to start giving Morgan ideas that made her undies feel tight.


"My owners wanted me to stay slim for them. So I never had this much food to choose from in my life!" They were more or less finished eating when Morgan's phone buzzed. She took it out to look who it was.


"Parking lot. Behind the green buss."


"That's them. Ready to get going to your new life?"


"I suppose..." Polly didn't sound too thrilled as she walked onto Morgan's hand to be carried off.


"You don't have to worry. These people are really nice. You're going to be well taken care of." Morgan said in as comforting a tone as she could, but it didn't seem to help.


"I trust you. It's just..." Polly went silent, seeming reluctant to say what was on her mind.


"You can tell us, and we won't judge you or anything." Lo chimed in between mouthfuls of the last of the sliders.


"C-Can I stay with you two?" Morgan's pace slowed down a bit, her and Lomasi becoming very uncomfortable all of a sudden. "I'm sorry. I should have known better," Polly said as she looked away. "Why would you want someone else's trash when you could get a fresh tiny later."


"No! Oh, sweet lord, no! That's not what this is about at all!" Morgan said in a panicked voice.


"Then why hesitate on keeping me or not? You both think I'm pretty. You've said so multiple times already."


"It's, fuck, how to explain to someone raised as a decorative plaything?" Lo said as she moved a hand to hold Morgan's free one. "We just have a moral issue with the idea, is all."


"What moral issue?" Polly demanded as she looked down over the side of Morgan's palm at Lomasi. "If you're worried about me, don't. I want to live with you! I've never been treated this nicely by anyone. I would love to be the pet of such kind and gentle women!" It started with Polly, but soon all three women began crying to some degree or another.


"That's not what she meant," Morgan said, her makeup starting to run. "It's not right to own people and treat them like exotic animals and playthings. You deserve a full life that is your own, not as property, but as you're own person."


"What?" Polly said, looking up at the woman she desperately wanted to belong to with great confusion. "But, I'm tiny. I can't survive on my own. Being owned by a real person is the only real option I have. And I couldn't think of anyone I would rather own me than you two." Morgan's blood ran cold at the words, real person. She really pitied Polly. She clearly spent her whole life in one cage or another. Abused and conditioned into believing her personhood didn't exist, that she was a subhuman plaything, it broke the giant woman's heart knowing that the little person in her hand was just one of millions who believed the same thing. "Please keep me... I promise to be the best pet ever... Please don't throw me away like he did..."


"Fucking hell! You know how to pull on the heartstrings, don't you!?" Lomasi said right before sniffing up some snot. The poor girl looked on the verge of sobbing.


"We aren't throwing you away..." Morgan then turned the corner, seeing what looked like a tiny makeshift train-looking thing on tracks that led into a tunnel. Five or so tines guarding it, dressed in some little Mad Max-looking armor that reminded Morgan of the tiny she rescued alongside Lara a while back. "...We are giving you a chance to have your own life."


"But I don't want my own life!" Polly then clung to one of Morgan's fingers in a tight hug.


"You want to have an owner telling you what to do? Fine." Morgan said as she crouched down, laying her hand on the ground. "Then I order you to give this a chance. And if you really can't make it work... Then we will gladly take you in." Polly then turned and looked up with a smile that could melt the coldest hearts.


"Really!?"


"But you have to give it a fair try," Morgan said sternly. "If I find out you half-assed it just to get back to us sooner, we will be very disappointed in you."


"I-I'll do my best to make it on my own... But you'll keep me if I come to find you?"


"I... Morgan felt very conflicted. She was more or less just saying what Polly needed to hear to get her better life started. But she also wondered if she would mean the next words out of her mouth. "Our home will always be open to you, to stay or just to visit." Polly then gave Morgan's hand a big hug. Morgan closed her hand gently in as close to a hug as she could, and Lomasi joined in as well. Eventually, they did have to let her go, and as the train thingy dove back under the ground, the two lovers just looked at the whole for a bit.


"Why did they dig a tunnel?"


"Out of all the things to say, why that, Lo?"


"I'm just saying. They have flying thingies. The tunnel implies that they will be coming here in secret regularly." The more petite woman then shifted uncomfortably. "And I didn't want to be the first to ask if we should have kept Polly."


"This is better for her."


"Ya, I know. She needs to learn to recognize her own humanity and all that. But she was really fun to hang out with. It's being a little kid who made a friend right before moving away. We'll never see her again, which makes me sad."


"Maybe," Morgan said as she pulled Lomasi in for a side hug. "Or she'll be on our doorstep tomorrow. Maybe somewhere between those two outcomes, but in the end, this is the best path for her."


"You wanna head back in for the last two hours?"


"Not really. I want to go home and cuddle up with you until we pass out."


"Sounds good to me, big girl."