- Text Size +

"H-How do I look?" Daisy asked as she stepped out of her closet. She had decided to wear a red dress with gold rose outlines along the rims. Morgan moved her hands over her mouth as she squeed.


"OMG, you look stunning!"


"No, I don't."


"What are you talking about? Of course you-" She stopped mid-sentence, noticing her friend looking down at her round belly. "Have I ever lied to you?"


"Not that I know of." Daisy was about to move one of her hands to her gut, but Morgan intercepted said hand with her own. Bringing it up to between both of them.


"Take it from a lesbian. You're absolutely breathtaking." Daisy turned red as a tomato, seeming to be blindsided by what her friend had just told her. "Sorry, that must have made you very uncomfortable."


"N-No, I mean, a little, but wow. From someone as pretty as you, that's one hell of a compliment." Then, it was Morgan's turn to blush.


"Does this mean I'm getting a new mom instead of a new dad?" Both women turned in shock and horror, seeing Rose standing in the doorway. "Cuz I thought she was dating the short lady. Or does that means I'm gonna have three moms? Like how Billy has four dads."


"No, sweety. Morgan and I are just friends."


"But ain't half the reason you and daddy didn't work out was because you weren't friends? Wouldn't it make more sense to be with someone you already know you like being around?"


"There are different kinds of liking to be around people, dear."


"But-"


"Mommy needs to get ready for her date now, pumpkin. I will answer all of your questions later."


"Can I watch you put on your makeup?" Daisy then waved her daughter in, and the little munchkin assisted to the best of her ability. It was all very adorable to Morgan, reminding her of when she was small, so fascinated by how the grown-ups got ready to go out. Of course, wanting to emulate one's parents is a natural instinct. There was then a loud knocking on the door.


"That must be David. I'll go get it."


"And you're sure he's good to watch Rose while we're on the double date?" Morgan handwaved her friend's concerns.


"Don't worry. He runs the children's section of the city library. He's great with children." She left Daisy to finish up as she walked to the front door, and low and behold, it was indeed David. "About time you showed up. We're about ready to head out."


"I still don't understand why you and Lo have to go with her to hook up with some guy," David said as he walked in with a lunch box with four cupcakes in it. The smell of which was enough to summon Lomasi from the corner she was playing on her phone in.


"Why David, my closest, most trusted, and beloved friend." The two-foot terror said as she reached for the box. "You shouldn't have-OW!" Lo cried out as she pulled back the hand David smacked.


"These are for the actual child, not the child in a grown woman's body."


"Meany!" Morgan chuckled as she bent down to nurse her lover's hand.


"Serves you right for trying to steal a child's dessert." Morgan playfully scolded, earning an unamused glare from Lo. "But back to your question, David. It has been about a decade since Daisy has been out on the dating sean. So some emotional support is vital. But it's not like we're going to gang up on the fella or anything. We'll just be around, make sure he doesn't slip something into her drink, that kind of stuff."


"And she doesn't know any sitters?"


"She does. I just knew you weren't doing anything tonight."


"Well, I was going to do Tom, but you're more persuasive than he is." Daisy then walked into the room, Rose tailing her.


"Now remember, if there's an accident-"


"Call 9-1-1. I know, mom." Rose then looked David over a bit. "I liked the other sitters better."


"Rose, that is no way to greet someone!" Daisy scolded, one hand on her hip and another wagging at the child. She then gave David all the contact information, a list of allergies, and a list of what to do when a crisis happened. The three women then departed, leaving David and Rose alone. The child was the first to break the silence.


"I don't think that Lo lady is actually a tiny."


"What makes you say that?"


"All tinies I've ever seen or talked to were doll-sized at the biggest. So I think she's just short but doesn't want to say she's just short."


"If you agree to say that to her face next time you see her, you can have a cupcake before dinner," David said with a very amused grin.


...............................................................................................................................


Daisy split from the group when they arrived at the lounge bar, the Left Brain and Right Brain. Morgan considered it one of the worst names for a business she had ever heard, but once inside, she kind of got it. At one end was a coffee bar, and at the other end was a regular bar, and between them was a series of couches, comfy chairs, and coffee tables, with a small dance floor and karaoke stand next to it.


"I see her date." Morgan looked to where Lomasi had pointed, and saw a tiny Hispanic man sipping with a straw out of a coffee cup that came to his hip. "You would think that after Jona, she would try dating a man her size."


"I think it has something to do with her being naturally nurturing. Like, she wants to take care of a guy, and the common idea is that tinies need to be taken care of."


"So she's fetishizing tinies?" Lomasi rolled her eyes as she got onto a couch close enough to listen in on Daisy's date. "You sure are drawn to a certain kind of woman, hey big girl."


"Oh, don't be mean," Morgan said as she cuddled up to her little lover, completely engulfing Lo in her arms as she gently pressed their bodies together. "She's not like Petra or anything. She just has a type. I mean, if Daisy were like Petra, Jona would not have been able to leave her. Little fucker probably would be spending the rest of his life in a cat carrier for trying!" The two of them chuckled a bit at the thought of the cheater in such a situation. They then ordered some drinks, Morgan having to hold Lo back when they asked if she would be drinking from a cup or a bowl. Then they began their secret operation, eavesdropping on the date.


"So, your an air traffic control officer. What's that like?" The little man said, Morgan remembered Daisy saying his name was Adrian, but she couldn't remember.


"Oh, very, very stressful! I mean, so many things could go wrong, your walking on eggshells from the moment you clock in to the moment you clock out." Daisy said in a somewhat exasperated tone.


"A single mother with a high-stress job, I hope you get at least a moment to relax before all hell breaks loose at its allotted time."


"Well, I do have some shows I like to watch after Rose goes to bed. And it's not like I hate being a mother or anything. On the contrary, raising a child is a very fulfilling experience." Daisy began to mix some creamer into her coffee, her eyes seeming a thousand miles away. "And I have been trying new things, like dating again. But honestly, ever since the divorce was finalized, I've just been going through the motions. And I think my kids started to notice, don't get me wrong, I want to be in a better place for me, but she shouldn't have to see her mother waisting away emotionally."


"You are a good mother and a good woman. And even if this doesn't go anywhere, I do hope you find a way to rekindle that joy in your life that vile man snuffed out when he betrayed you." Daisy seemed deeply moved by what the tiny man had said. Morgan really hoped they would get together, and he seemed like just the kind of guy Daisy would like to be around more often. Morgan was then distracted from the romantic sean by Lo giving her a shove.


"What the hell!?" The larger woman said in response, seeing Lo pointing at something. She followed the little woman's finger, not believing her eyes. "Oh, you have got to be fucking me!"


"I think you summoned her," Lo said with a bit of grimace. And sure enough, Petra Locket herself was sitting in a comfy reclining chair, making googly eyes at some blond guy with green glasses, while they were both sipping from drinks that looked so sugary Morgan could swear she gained three pounds just looking at them.


"She and her sister live on the other side of the state, four hours drive, without bathroom breaks! What is the house of Locket just dedicated to stalking me!?"


"Not to bruise your ego, big girl. But I think the only person pinky is interested in stalking right now is whoever that guy is."


"Ya, that makes sense. Glasses are her big turn-on. She had this lensless pair she would ask me to wear when I... You know what, you're a smart woman. You figure out what the glasses were for."


"Poor man will probably be wearing nothing but a collar and leash in her basement for the rest of his life starting in a week." Lo took a deep drink of her Irish coffee. Her sudden realization looked much cuter with her new milk mustache. "Oh, shit! We were supposed to be spying on Daisy, not the weirdo!"


"Fuck!" Morgan turned her head so fast it would hurt later. Finding Daisy laying back on the couch she was sitting on, Adrian sitting just above her head on the arm of the sofa.


"He did not say that!"


"It loses some meaning in translation, but my hand to God, that is word for word what he said!" The two laughed hard, seeming to have a good time.


"One sec. I need to check with the sitter."


"More than fine, just like you, good madam~."


"Oi, don't get too cheeky now!" Daisy said as she texted on her phone, but the message didn't go to David but to Morgan. She then looked at the text, and turned bright red as she read it.


"What did she text you?" Morgan then turned the phone around, and if not for Lo's darker skin, her blush would have been just as visible.


"Good, GOD! I want this man to go spelunking in my panties! Should I let him?" The text said, making the two lesbians slightly uncomfortable.


"I mean... That's not really appropriate for a first date, right?" Morgan said, shrugging.


"For young couples in love, sure. But that pot-bellied milf is in her late thirties. She deserves a chance just to enjoy herself." Lo said, equally unsure.


"Did you just make fun of her weight?"


"What, no!? Sorry, it just slipped out! It won't happen again!"


"Better not, that was a really jerky thing to sa-"


*BUZZ!* Morgan's phone went off. The two then looked at it.


"Took too long to text back. Me and Adrian are going to the nearest motel to have some fun. Life-long love or a one-night stand, mama's getting her pipes cleaned!" The two of them then saw Daisy marching out the door, the tiny man riding on her shoulder as she departed.


"So..." Lomasi said as she moved back into a cuddling position. "Should we enjoy ourselves as well~?"


"You are not getting any after that pot-belly comment."


"That's fair, wanna just enjoy snuggling with worm drinks and bad karaoke in the background?"


"That we can do." The two then snuggled up, trying a bit of each other's drink while they were serenaded by some drunk lady screeching Hit Me Baby One More Time by Britney Spears.


...............................................................................................................................


Candie had just put her children to bed, and her sister was still out on her blind date.


"Now, what to do now that I have no impressionable children to traumatize and no supervision to hold back my more wild impulses~?" Her first involuntary thought was to sneak into the attic and have her way with some of Petra's pets, but that wasn't an option. Her first thought, not based only on predatory instinct, was to go through her list of regulars. But in the end, she decided that she just wanted a little her time. "Now, where did I leave that glove with hand buzzers on the finger ti-" The front door then slammed open, a much too happy Petra skipping and spinning in from outside.


"Merry eve to you, my beloved sister!" The pink-haired ball of joy said as she pranced over and hugged Candie a little too tightly.


"Oh, I know that happy dancing," Candie said with a sly smile. "He was either wearing glasses, or he did that thing you like where he chokes you from behind while ramming it in your-"


"I would take it as a personal favor if you didn't say such things in front of one of my pets," Petra said before unzipping her hoodie and casting it off with a graceful twirl, revealing Penny on her shoulder.


"I thought we agreed you would leave her at home for your date."


"You don't get to dictate my decisions, you blood-sucking succubus," Petra said in the same jolly tone she entered the house with, getting herself a nice short glass of tea. "Care for some?" She said, holding up the tea so her sister could see it.


"Holy fuck, you really must have had a blast!"


"Oh, I did~!" The pink-haired woman said as she sat both her tea and Penny down on the table in front of her as she sat down. "Austin is such a dream! He's patent, considered, adores tinies just as much as I do, and he held my hand in such a gentle, loving way I almost died!" She then stopped mid-sentence and got up. "But I'm going to have to tell you all about him when I'm done in the bathroom." Petra skipped merrily away, leaving Penny and Candie alone together.


"So, the guy really all that?" Candie asked the tiny on the table, who, unlike her owner, didn't seem pleased at all.


"He just wants my mistress for her body. I can see it in his hideous baby hazel eyes!" Penny said, fuming in rage at the very idea. "I can only hope that mistress will see how unworthy he is of her attention in time."


"Unlike you, right?" Penny was about to continue her angry rant, but froze the moment she saw Candie's eyes. She had only ever seen such a cold predatory glare from the neighbor's snake, making the tines blood run cold. "You were taken along on the last three dates before this one, right? Funny how non of them worked out, even though they were all just as good a match as what's his name. You're losing your touch, imp."


"I'm not sure what you're implying?" Candie then gave a girly laugh, a laugh most tines had come to associate with imminent death when it came from that particular big.


"I'm implying nothing. I know you've been sabotaging my sister's dates. You're not as innocent and sweet as Petra likes to delude herself into seeing you as."


"R-Really Candie, that's just ridiculous. I'm so s-small and insignificant, how could I even-" Penny was then cut off by Candie's hand lunging at her, shoving her down onto the table, pinning her arms and legs with each finger, using the middle one to push her nail against the tinies neck. She could slit Penny's throat with a twitch or decapitate her with a tap.


"I know when people are lying to me, toy. And I've also learned the hard way not to underestimate people just because they are smaller than me. I might not know the details of how, but I know you're doing it. All because you don't want to share her affection, right?"


"So what if I am!?" Candie was a little taken aback by how quickly the confession came out. Usually, a bit more time menacing the victim was required. "She's my mistress! Why should I have to share her with anyone!?"


"Ok, look..." Candie said as she picked up Penny and moved her to eye level. Holding the helpless tiny in a way that if she struggled, one of the cruel giantess's nails would cut into either a blood vessel or into her more sensual areas. "I want you to internalize this. She will never love you like that, and not just because she's straight. Petra owns and controls tines because having control over you makes her feel like she has control over her own life. And having as much anxiety as she does, I'm surprised her regime has not been more tyrannical. You will never be more than a pet to her, don't get me wrong, she loves you, you are practically part of the family, but in the end, you are no more or less important to her than my kids or me."


"I-" Penny was going to speak, but a nail coming dangerously close to her eye made her rethink that.


"I'm not finished!" Candie practically snarled. "The other thing I want you to never forget is just how scary I am. I'm sure Elisabeth told you all about how nasty I was before my kids were born, but let's set that record straight. No matter what she might have told you, no matter how twisted you think I am. I guarantee you that I am so much worse than you could possibly imagine. And if I ever get the idea that you are sabotaging my sister's love life out of some misplaced sense of ownership again, you will wish you could die from what I will do to you." Candie then tossed Penny so that she would slide back into the spot she was picked up from. The poor little thing was gasping and trembling as she cried.


"It's not fair..." Penny whimpered out. "I love her so much... And knowing she will never return those feelings..."


"Look, I get it," Candie said in a much kinder tone, acting as if she didn't just threaten fates worse than death a mere moment ago. "You think you're the first lesbian to fall in love with a straight woman? This kind of thing happens, but there are only two things you can do about it."


"Ya? And what is that, psycho?" Penny said in a bitter tone, seeming much braver than she was under the threat of decapitation.


"First, die mad, seriously, walk into the garbage disposal right now for all I care. Alternatively, you could put as much devotion into your friendship as you would in a relationship, and be the kind of friend that only exists in movies. Who knows, maybe whatever his name is had a cute pet you could hook up with. I don't really care. I am significantly less invested in your wellbeing than hers." Suddenly, Petra walked back in.


"Sorry that took a sec, I- Oh no! Penny, you look terrable! What happened!?" The pink-haired caretaker rushed over and picked up Penny lovingly.


"Ya, weirdest thing, some of your tea spilled a bit, and when she leaned in to drink some, she tripped and hurt herself. Crazy, right?" Candie said, seeming perfectly innocent, even as she locked her eyes on Penny.


"Ya... Forgive me, mistress. I'm usually not so clumsy."


"Oh, don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. Oh, I better get you fixed up." Petra hurried off, both Candie and Penny thought real hard about what just happened, but Candie came to a very different conclusion than Penny did.


"Welp, better go look for that glove."