- Text Size +

Morgan was feeling very guilty as they left the hospital. She had more or less finished hard sobbing by the time Lomasi was given the all-clear.


"I'm telling you, big girl, this wasn't your fault," Lomasi said in as comforting a way as possible, but she did try limiting how much she talked, considering how much her jaw went through.


"It was my idea to try it. And now you're hurt because I wanted something." Morgan said as she hopped into the driver's seat, feeling like she might start crying all over again.


"Hey, I thought we could pull it off too. Hell, I'm the one who told you to push my head down on it when it was clear we should have stopped." Lo then hopped up into the front seat, putting a hand on Morgan's shoulder.


"Get in your car seat, baby."


"Not until I help you feel better, and besides, you are likely to crash us if you try driving with teary eyes." Morgan turned to hug her little lover, sad tears of regret pouring from her eyes. "I'm fine. A better question is, are you ok? My teeth must have done a number on your down there parts."


"You don't have anything to feel sorry about."


"Yes, I do. I know my canines cut it a little. I tasted the blood." It was now Lo's turn to start crying. "I could have seriously mutilated you, all because I didn't take our size difference seriously enough! Or cut a major blood vessel, or made you impotent!" Morgan scooped Lo up into her arms as the two-foot woman soaked her larger lover's neck and shoulder with tears and snot.


"It's ok, baby. You didn't hurt me. We just need to take a break from sexy stuff for a week or two." The two of them just hugged one another for a good while before they settled down. Lo got into her car seat while Morgan buckled up and drove them home.


"You know, we wouldn't have this problem if I was the big and you were the tiny."


"If wishes were horses, now rest that jaw. You've been through a lot."


"We both know I'm not going to stop, and besides, this is kinda fun to think about, me with a mini Morgan. I can imagine it now...


...............................................................................................................................


Lomasi was in the kitchen, cooking up some rice, beans,  and burger meat, all adequately seasoned. The six-foot-five amazon needed plenty of protein and carbs for her daily routine of fliting weights and getting things off the top shelf.


"Morgan, foods ready!"


"Coming!" The pitter-patter of tiny feet filled the house as Morgan rushed in. She was the cutest little thing, messy head of ginger hair, adorably freckled all over, she was like a little tabby cat. "What's on the menu today?"


"An old family recipe." The larger woman said as she lowered the frying pan so her two-foot lover could see.


"Wow! If I tried to cook that at my size, it would take forever!"


"Yes, it would." The gay couple laughed. How about you get the chips and tortillas? I'll get the bowl and plates."


"Yay! I'm contributing!" The tiny ginger said adorably as she marched her little booty to her step stool. The cute little thing never even suspected that Lomasi intentionally left the tortillas and chips on the counter for her. She figured that it would boost the little woman's self-esteem if she didn't feel limited by her size. "Oh, your sister called again while you were cooking. Nothing important, just her gushing about how jealous she is that you inherited your father's large size and buff arms, and she didn't."


"Yes, my little big sister was always envious of my height and good looks." The two then curled up on the couch, Morgan taking her usual position of curling up on Lo's lap. The poor little thing was too small to have more than one wrap and a few ships, while the massive First Nation woman scarfed at least five wraps and half a bag while they watched some stupid soap opera.


"Careful, baby~," Morgan said as she got up to look her lover in the eyes. "Overeat, and you won't have room for dessert~." The promiscuous ginger giggled as she licked a stray bean from the side of her giant lover's cheek. The cute little thing then yelped a bit as Lo's hand grabbed up her entire ass, feeling her up as she was picked up. The dark-skinned amazon gave her little girlfriend a seductive smirk as she carried her into the bedroom.


"Oh, I always have room for my little woman~." She said in her sexy voice, but then, the mood was ruined. Peeking through the window, was a particular pink-haired menace. "One second, little woman, I have to take out the trash." She then sat Morgan down and kissed her on the head before leaping out the window and tackling the intruder.


"You spotted me!? But how, for I am the master of showing up unexpectedly into other people's lives uninvited!" Petra screamed in impotent anger under the larger, buffer, and in every way more attractive, woman.


"You're vile plot to add my girlfriend to your weird harem of tines end's now, pinky!"


"That's what you think, attack tinies, attack!" Then, as if justling a hornet's nest, angry tines armed with razorblades started crawling out from Petra's every pocket, and also her bra and panties too.


"Stand down, you poor brainwashed sex slaves! I don't wish to harm you, but I will do what I must to protect my lover!" Lomasi then used her superior size and strength to handly defeat the army of pet tines while being considerate and gentle enough not to kill any of them. She then heard Morgan's scream of terror, as in the heat of battle, Petra had made her way to the window, and was going to climb in and snag Morgan.


"Now your little body will be mine to play with, all mine!"


"Not on my watch, evildoer!" Lomasi heroically said as she hoisted up the pink-haired terror and threw her like a javelin, watching her disappear into the sunset.


"Oh, Lomasi, you saving me from that perverted stalker really turns me on~!" Just then, David and the others showed up, all having to work together to carry a massive cake.


"We were bringing you this giant devil's food cake for being the definition of a best friend," David said, in his usual tone of admiration and awe. "But after witnessing your victory in combat, we will use it to celebrate your defense of my small, helpless sister!" Then, suddenly, a car drove up, with both of Lo's parents coming out of it.


"Hello, little girl!" Her mother said lovingly. "We came all the way here because we wanted you to know that you are our favorite child!"


"HURRAY FOR LOMASI! HURRAY FOR LOMASI!"


...............................................................................................................................


"And then, I would sexually dominate your little body on the cake!" Lo said with her hands on her hips proudly, either not noticing or caring about Morgan's raised eyebrow as they walked into their house. "And you would get all self-conscious like, oh Lomasi, I cannot understand how you could be satisfied with just my petite little body, and I would be all, your all the woman I need, little lady~!"


"In front of my brother and your parents?"


"Well, naturally, they would scamper off out of respect for our privacy. Read between the lines, big girl." Lo said as she used the step stool in the kitchen to get onto the counter, then got the cheesy puffs out of the cupboard.


"One question, do you really have trouble cooking and getting things in the kitchen."


"Well..." Lo took a moment before answering, eating a few puffs. "I mean, it's not really made for people my size. To cook stuff for both of us, I need to put a little extra effort in."


"I can do all the meal cooking if it's a trouble." Lo rolled her eyes and groaned.


"I'm not helpless, big girl."


"Well, that's how you described me in your story."


"Ya, because you're not as tough as me," Lo said rather bluntly. "You'd be more dependent on me than I am on you."


"Oh really?" Morgan said in a bit of a stern voice, her hands on her hips, and her eyes narrowed in a glare.


"What? I'm the tough one, your the sweet one. That wouldn't change too much, I think."


"Oh, you know what, you're right. In fact, I know exactly how that would go down."


...............................................................................................................................


"ADMIT YOUR GUILT, CRIMINAL SCUM!"


"NEVER!" Morgan heard her girlfriend scream from the other room. Usually, she would ignore this. Lomasi and David get into tussles over the stupidest things all the time, they typically tire out in about ten minutes or so. But then she heard furniture moving violently and maybe a glass breaking, so she had to put her book down to investigate. What the two-foot woman found looked like a tornado or a bull was let loose in her living room. At the center of the devastation, David was pinned to the ground, having his arm twisted by a girl who was a foot and a half shorter than him.


"Say, aunty, bitch!" Lomasi screamed in savage delight. This is how her and David's fights usually ended. Sure, he was bigger and stronger, but she was more clever with how she fought.


"It's uncle. I'm supposed to say, uncle."


"Do I look like an uncle to you?"


"Could have fooled me, flats." Lo was once again filled with rage as she got up, dragging the poor man to his feet as she did.


"That's it! You're getting a busted lip for- Oh hey, small girl. Sorry were we being too loud?" The four and half-foot woman said as she dropped her best friend on his ass. Morgan crossed her arms and gave the two a disapproving glare.


"So, what broke this time?"


"What do you mean?" Lomasi seemed genuinely confused until she looked around at the carnage her temper tantrum had caused. She then took on a rather meek pose and a sheepish grin. "Ya, David really overdid it this time."


"Bitch, you were the one throwing me about like a fucking toddler trying to see how many times you can smack a doll against the ground before it breaks!"


"Really, David, a mark of a real man is taking responsibility for your actions. All your sister really wants is an apology, and you can't even do that? For shame, David, for shame!" Lomasi said, pointing down at the unamused ginger looking back up at her with the same deadpan glare his sister was.


"No, all I want is for my home to not turn into a boxing ring every time you two can't play nice!" Morgan yelled, making Lo and David flinch a bit. At her size, Morgan either had to be loud or be ignored. "You two clean this up right now, and anything that's broken, you're both paying to fix it!" Morgan then supervised the cleaning prosses, not trusting the oversized children not to start using the rubble to club one another to death in her absence.


"Bad news, the couch leg came off and bent kinda funny. Good news, we can still use it to hold up the couch." Lomasi demonstrated by putting the leg back under the spot sideways, and while it worked fine, and it was bearly noticeable, this still kind of frustrated Morgan a bit.


"This is why I didn't want you and David to play at our house," Morgan said before marching off to her office. It was the only place in the house where everything was her size. She went to school to be an air traffic controller, but her size squished that dream, so her tiny office was here for her backup job, being a travel agent. Booking vacations for assholes who couldn't be bothered was far less fulfilling, but it paid the bills. Morgan lay on the her-sized couch and used an arm to cover her eyes.


*KNOCK* *KNOCK*


"Hey, small girl, can I come in?"


"Sure, just watch where you step. A tiny client is supposed to be coming in through the mouse hole in a little bit." She heard her giant lover walking in, and when she moved her arm off her eyes, Lomasi was on her knees next to her.


"Hey... We cleaned up the house..."


"Thank you..." The two were very quiet for a moment or two. "You know I'm not mad at you, right."


"It feels like you are."


"I'm sorry, it's just..." Morgan groaned as she tried to find the right words. "You're just a lot sometimes. Like when we go out to places, and you flip out at the servers for getting me kiddy plates and cups. Or when you threatened to feed Petra her teeth because you were convinced us bumping into her and Candie so often was more than a coincidence."


"Well, it is kinda odd tha-"


"Not the point! Look, I get that you have a lot of emotion to put into things, but sometimes I wish you could just chill out." Lomasi then sat down on the ground, facing away from Morgan as she did.


"I'm sorry... I just... I don't know, I'm sorry." Morgan could hear the sadness in her gentle giantess's voice, so she got up to hug her from behind.


"As I said, I'm not mad at you."


"I feel like you should be. I-"


"Shhh." Morgan interrupted, moving her hand to Lomasi's chin and guiding her head to look back at her. "I love you, emotions and all." She then leaned in to gently start kissing her massive lover. As she kissed back, their kiss started to become more and more intense, and before Morgan had any idea what was happening, Lo was pinning her arms above her head and pressing down on her belly with her other hand. They had never done it in the office before, but in there, Morgan didn't feel small. Instead, she felt like Lomasi was big, a dark-skinned goddess of love and conquest, pinning her to the couch and taking what she pleased from the helpless mortal beneath her in every way. Morgan gagged a bit as her dominant lover tasted every inch of her mouth, tickling the back of her throat a couple of times. But soon, Lo broke the kiss, then lunged like a viper at Morgan's neck, making the tiny ginger gasp as she moaned.


"N-No marks this time... I h-have a client coming over, and t-t-two video calls..."


"Oh, trust me, little woman, I can get what I desire from you without leaving a single mark~," Lo said as she licked the helpless tiny in her clutches from her shoulder, up her neck, and ending just under her eye. Exiting said tiny to the extreme.


...............................................................................................................................


"Hey! No making yourself horny! Your junk is still messed up from what happened earlier!" Lomasi said sternly, wagging her finger back and forth right before booping Morgan on the nose.


"Sorry, just got carried away." The larger woman said as she grabbed up Lo in an affectionate cuddle.


"Do I really fly off the handle that much?"


"You do a good job at controlling yourself, most of the time. But you can get a little wild, especially when David is involved. But you know, your easy to clean up after, so it's ok."


"If you say so." The little woman said as she cuddled up into her giantess lover, seeming a little self-conscious now. "I suppose there are a few uncomfortable truths in both stories, right?"


"I suppose, but we will never know for sure how life would have turned out if we were reversed in size. But somehow, I know we will always be together."


...............................................................................................................................


Meanwhile, across the vast plains of possibilities, through the mind's eye of nameless gods of unimaginable concepts beyond human understanding, there was probably a parallel reality where Morgan and Lomasi were of opposite sizes. In that reality, Lomasi was just getting done undoing the robe she and Morgan were using to make the fun times more fun.


"There we go, free as a bird!" Lo said as she handed Morgan her underwear back. "So, how was your first time having your wrists tied to your ankles?"


"Magical~." The little woman said as she turned around and gave her larger lover a peck on the cheek. "How was your first time giving head?"


"To be honest, little lady, not that grand. I mean, I don't mind doing it, but your discharge is really gross."


"Then why did you swallow then?"


"Because it made you wriggle in a way I found just too adrable~." The two giggled as Lo rubbed the top of Morgan's head playfully.


"Well, we never have to do it again if you didn't like it."


"Might do it for your birthdays and other holidays." Just then, Morgan's phone started to buzz like crazy. She was already mostly dressed when she looked at it. Her eyes then lit up as a smile grew on her face.


"We have to turn on the news!" Morgan said as she rushed out to the living room.


"Like there's ever anything not depressing on the-" Lomasi then went silent, sitting down next to Morgan on the couch, watching history happening before her eyes.


"We are standing here and the grand opening of what was three years ago thought a mad woman's delusion or a money laundering scheme." The male reporter said as he moved to stand next to the singe for the building. "But as it turned out, the Enclave was very much an actual project, the brainchild of Lara Chaple and Petra Locket. This sky scrapper is, in fact, a miniature city in and of itself." The camera then panned to reveal Petra and Lara, the latter being held in the former's open palm. "Standing with me are the architects of this modern wonder. So, how are you two feeling now that years of work have finally been completed?"


"Well, technically, Lara is the architect. I just did the networking," Petra said, her usual nervousness seeming absent entirely. The larger woman wore a dress the same shade of pink as her hair, a shocking display to anyone who knew the shy girl who always hid from the world in a hoody. Lara, in contrast, wore a suit dress, the empty sleeve where her missing arm should have been was folded, and her missing eye was also covered with a silk eye patch picked out just for the occasion.


"But to answer your question, we are very proud of our accomplishment today," Lara said proudly. Morgan remembered when she introduced the tiny woman to her ex, how both of their organizations were very compatible, and with them working as a go-between, they created a place where tinies are guaranteed safety and comfort.


"Amazing how that worked out," Lo said as she casually started petting Morgan on the head.


"You know, when we dated, I actually had to convince her that owning tinies was immoral? And now here she is, champion of the people."


"I'm sure dating a tiny helped change her worldview."


"Ya..." Morgan then seemed to be staring a thousand miles away. "Hard to believe that her sister was executed by the state only a week ago."


"That's not your fault. You did everything you could, and it wasn't enough. And we both know Candie would never stop on her own."


"I know..." Morgan then snuggled up a little more to Lo, who responded by wrapping her arms around the more petite woman. "You know, she once told me that the only reason I wasn't a used corps on the side of the road was that Petra wouldn't forgive her for it."


"Fucking hell! How did you stand being in the same house as that maniac!?"


"Petra is very beautiful."


"I'm serious.


"So am I. Look at her!" Morgan pointed at the screen, making her giant lover roll her eyes.


"You confuse and disturb me, little woman."


"And that's why your happy I'm yours~."


"Ya..." It seemed that it was Lo's turn to be troubled by past events. "And your ok with that?"


"What do you mean?"


"I mean, I feel like such a hypocrite. Here you are talking about how owning tinies is immoral, and I have your fucking contract in the dresser. Remember the look on my mom's face when you told her I legally own you? I thought I was going to get disowned on the spot."


"That's hardly your fault," Morgan said as she moved a free hand to start petting the long flowing black hair. "My parents are the ones who forged my signature when they thought they found a buyer. Thank fuck David found out about it and bought me in secret before moving out.


"Ya, but-"


"Am I free to leave any time I want?"


"Yes, but I-"


"And the only resone you hadn't burned the thing is for insurance purposes in case I get abducted by tiny hunters again, right?"


"Please stop inter-"


"Then it's totally different, your not an owner, your a loving and caring partner." Lo gave her little lover a bit of a scowl as she looked up at her with a shit-eating grin.


"You know, it's shit like this that vindicates my thoughts on just leaving you tied up next time."


"Promise~?" Lo groaned as she turned to keep watching the TV, and failed to ignore the giggling little ginger practically laying on her.