- Text Size +

Halloween...


"I still say she's bluffing. No way that awkward wreck of a woman landed a guy that was taller than her hip." Lo said as they walked to the building. Petra had invited Morgan and Lomasi to a Halloween party at TPS HQ, and it's not like they had anyone else to hang out with. David was hosting a costume contest at the library, Jan and Tom had a horror movie marathon, code for kinky sex, and Daisy was taking Rose trick or treating, and quite frankly, neither of them even considered the idea of being alone with Candie for more time than necessary. And besides, both women were curious about the nature of her supposed new boyfriend, Austen. More to the point, if he existed, Lo was very much in the he's not real camp.


"I've seen his pictures on her social media. He was the guy we spotted her with back around the end of summer." Morgan left out that most of those pictures were of him interacting with Petra's pets, and a few of his own as well. As much as she liked that Petra was finding love from someone she could see as an equal, she was sure that all he would do was reinforce her qazi benevolent sizeism.


"Deep fakes. I'm sure someone in this dressed-up meat market knows how to work a computer." Lo said as she put her hands on her hips. A pose made much more adorable by the fact that she was in her Starfleet uniform, Lieutenant Commander rank supposedly. Lo had to explain it to Morgan, as the big ginger was more into fantasy than science fiction, as one could tell from her medieval princess dress and pointy hat. Not their usual garb. It was a costume party.


"Well, I'm sure that we're going to see him here. So don't do anything like scream, wow, you're real!?" Morgan said while waving her arms, making one of those bad impressions people only do when they're intentionally making fun of someone. When they walked into the lobby area, the receptionist at the desk was a five-inch tiny woman in a dress that made it look like she had spider legs and also wearing a tiara with jewels made to look like spider eyes.


"Evening, ladies." The tiny said with a joyful smile. "The party is in the warehouse area down the hall. I hope you enjoy!"


"Bigs got you working up front while they party in the back? Disgraceful." Lo said in a huff.


"No, nothing like that! I just don't like crowds. It reminds me of where I grew up. But thank you for your concern, ma'am."


"Well, if you need anything, a drink, something from the snack area, to be rescued from this den of microphiles, here's my number," Lo said rather straightforwardly, earning a disapproving frown from the little woman. The two then walked down the hall, and what they found wasn't nearly as horrific as either of them thought it would be. Instead, the warehouse was dressed up in about as tacky a way as a high school prom but with more fake spider webs and bats everywhere. And the guests were not much better. Everyone was in a generic costume you could get at any dollar store around that time of year. ((Or two months before, if your shopping experience is anything like mine! I swear, if I see one more place setting up Christmas stuff at the start of the spooky month, I am going to make Candie look like a saint in comparison to the cranage I will unleash!))


"Morgan!" The two looked over to who was yelling at them and saw Petra wearing a greek toga with a crown of flowers and, oddly enough, pomegranate seeds set into it like jewels. She was waving at them to come over, and so they did. As they did, they noticed that the party area was segregated into three parts, one just for bigs, one just for tines, and one in the middle made to accommodate both. With the appropriate amount of warning singes about watching where you step and not harassing the smaller party guests in any way that might trigger them.


"Nice to see you out of that hoody!" Morgan said as she hugged her ex.


"Well, I would look rather silly going to a costume party if I just wore my usual clothes!" Petra said in a joking manner while looking over the lovely couple. "You two look great, by the way."


"Thanks, pinky," Lo said as she grabbed a pumpkin-shaped sugar cooky from the nearby snack station. "So, my gal tells me you hooked up with decent enough fella. Are we going to be seeing him tonight?"


"Austin is just checking on Penny and May, he should be around any moment. Oh, right, you don't know May. She's one of Austin's pets, just the cutest little Vietnamese/Japanese girl you've ever met~!" Petra then opened her phone and showed the two a picture of the tiny in her owner's hands. She had her hair in pigtails, wore genuinely comfortable-looking sweat pants, and a t-shirt with a print of a taco and a sausage on it, a checkmark next to the first one, and an x mark next to the second one.


"Well, at least she's in people's clothes and not something less dignified."


"Well ya... I wouldn't let someone mean to tinies near my pets..." Petra slumped a bit at Lo's unspoken accusation. Lo didn't need Morgan's prompting to do what she did next in a somewhat uncharacteristic display of self-awareness.


"Sorry, Petra. I didn't mean anything by it. It's just-"


"You think anyone who owns tinies has to be some kind of perverted rapist." Lo averted her eyes as she tried to think of something to say, only to find the pink-haired mini-giantess crouching down to her level. "I know we got off on the wrong foot and that the stereotype of the perverted owner is not entirely unjustified. But I do hope you know that I take the well-being of people less fortunate than me very seriously. And I would never have invited you to come here if I thought this place or these people were not safe for you, or anyone standard size or otherwise, to be around. I know you and Morgan have negative views on cohabitation contracts, and I don't blame you. Unfortunately, many people abuse that power, which is why the Tiny Protection Society exists. I promise everyone here is here because they want to be."


"Fuck, did you have that speech prepared or something!?"


"I might have thought of a few counterpoints to bring up while getting dressed for the party." Petra had a bit of a smug smile on her face, a rather odd thing for the shy woman to have. Just then, a blond man with green glasses and a similar outfit to Petra's walked over, the difference being his toga was black, and he had a matching black crown on his head. Petra stood at full height to greet him. "How are the girls, love?"


"Let's just say they are having some very loud fun behind the dried beans." He said with a rather sheepish blush on his face. Getting a good look at him, this Austin fellow was very much a pretty boy, not the stereotypical kind of cute boy, just not the cultural norm for masculine.


"Oh my, w-well, I mean, I did want them to get along but, wow." Petra seemed a little lost for words. Morgan and Lo were not entirely comfortable learning that information, not that to gals doing it was objectionable. It just seemed like something to keep private. "Shit! Where are my manners? Austin, this is Morgan, the one I used to date in high school, and this is her girlfriend, Lomasi."


"A pleasure to meet you. I've only ever heard good things about you two." He held out both his hands for shaking, which the two ladies accepted. The odd thing was that he didn't crouch down to shake Lo's hand. Most bigs were under the idea that getting to eye level was proper when talking to tinies, and it was only when one didn't do that when first meeting her that Lo realized how condescending the idea was.


"Charmed, to be honest, me and her were kinda arguing on whether or not you even existed!" Lo said with a bit of a laugh, which he returned in kind.


"Well, I hope that is no longer in doubt!"


"I dunno, we do live in an age of wonders and horrors. You could be like a next-generation real doll or something!" The two laughed hard. Morgan looked away, a little embarrassed at how Lo was acting but not ashamed of anything. Just awkward. What she spotted next genuinely shocked her. At the far end of the multi-sized section, speaking to a rather sizeable blond woman, was nonother than Lara.


"What on earth is she, of all people, doing in a place like this?"


"You know, Ayla?" Petra asked. "She is the head of the east coast branch of the TPS. She actually co-founded the organization with her brother in la-"


"No, I mean the woman she's talking to." Petra went wide-eyed, looking around a bit before leaning in to whisper.


"You know about the Enclaves?"


"I'm more surprised that you do too!" Morgan whispered back. "I would have thought that they would rather burn a place like this to the ground rather than talk to one of its heads!"


"It's a long story, but the short of it is, some tinies aren't psychologically able to be pets happily, while others are the same about living free in the wilds. So, we have a sort of open border situation, they trust us not to give their people away to abusive caretakers, and we trust them not to get the little ones we hand over to their care eaten by a snake."


"Good lord..." Morgan was slack-jawed. From everything she thought she knew, what she heard should have been a bad joke. But she could see for herself that it was very much real. "You can't get a more solid seal of approval than the Enclaves of all organizations willingly let you set tinies up with bigs."


"How many times do I have to tell you we are trying to make the world a better place for everyone, big and small, before you believe me?"


"I never not believed that you were trying to make things better for tinies. I just didn't think they would agree wi-"


"Yo, what are you two whispering about? You're making the skinny guy nervous." Lo said as she got between the two of them. Startling the larger women a bit, Petra turned to comfort her man while Morgan just pointed in the direction Lara was in.


"Oh my God!"


"Ya, I know. Can you believe she would be here of all people?"


"Honestly, ya, she hated the idea of being free." Morgan arched her brow as she looked down at her little lover.


"I'm sorry. Who do you think I'm pointing at?"


"Polly, who else?" Morgan nearly gave herself whiplash turning to look for the little woman. Sure enough, there she was, sipping out of a tiny glass. And as soon as she spotted her, the tiny's eyes landed on her and Lo. And she began to run to the edge of the table she was on, waving her arms and screaming.


"Hey! Morgan, over here! Hey! Hey! Is that Lomasi too!? Hi Lo! Am I allowed to call you Lo, or is that too personal!?"


"Oh boy, I hope she forgot you said she could be our pet if Enclave life didn't work out."


"We both know she didn't," Morgan said, smiling as she waved back.


"What did you say?" The two then turned around, only now remembering that Petra and Austin were within hearing distance. "You... Hypocrite! You judge and condemn me for giving poor unfortunate souls a safe place to live, and you've been stringing some poor woman along for God knows how long!?" Petra then stormed off in a huff.


"Wait! It's not what you think! I..." Morgan then took a deep breath. Grabbing Lo's hand instinctively. "Well, we might as well go over there and say hello." The two went to the table, the very excited tiny on it hopping up and down and waving her arms.


"Hey! Morgan! Hey!"


"Don't hurt yourself, little lady! We heard you!" Lo said jokingly as she lowered her hand to the table, letting Polly climb onto it and bringing her into a hug. One Morgan soon quickly joined. Somehow, holding a little life in her hand affectionately actual felt very nice.


"So... How is the life of a free woman?"


"Oh, horrible!" The one thing Lo and Morgan didn't want to hear, and she just out and said it. "I mean, don't get me wrong. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. We have showers, cooked food, worm beds, and thriving sex industry. But I missed just being held like this. I missed the security of knowing someone would keep me safe."


"What do you mean, were you not safe?"


"Also, what's this about a thriving sex industry?" Morgan glared at Lo, feeling that her question was inappropriate for the situation.


"To answer the easy question. Ya, sex work is prevalent in the Enclaves. No pimps or drugs like you hear about in big society, all very professional. The workers' health and safety are a higher priority than customer satisfaction. Hell, my roommate was a pron actress, and she was allowed to take a mental health week."


"A whole week!" Lo exclaimed. "Hell, Morgan, didn't one of your co-worker's mother die, and they just told him to suck it up and get back to work!?"


"Ya, this has been a challenging year for Leroy." Morgan then cleared her throat, wanting to get down to the serious questions. "But what about the hard question?" Polly squirmed a bit, not like she wanted out of the two grasp, but just that she was uncomfortable with the question.


"Well... It's not exactly an easy life in the Enclaves. If you don't have a particular skill set, like a doctor, engineer, or programmer, or if you are not comfortable selling your body, then your a scavenger. And... Well... Workplace hazards include being eaten by a stray dog or bird, being killed on accident by bigs who didn't even know you were there, and, naturally, being found by the wrong kind of person." Polly then curled up, nuzzling into the larger women's palms. Morgan felt her blood run cold, and looking at Lo; she could see her little lover starting to tear up.


"Oh, sweetie, we would never have put you in danger on purpose!" Lo said as she curled her hand a bit, trying to give the four-inch woman as close to a comforting hug as she could.


"I know, and it's not like it's a daily blood bath or anything. We get training before being sent out and all, but when stuff does happen..." Polly became very quiet for a few moments that seemed to drag out forever. She had clearly seen some things that left deep and lasting trauma. "Given the kind of owners I had in the past, I understand why a lot of other tinies prefer the Enclaves. Sure it's more of a risk, but you can live your own life and make choices. I just..." Polly wiggled to have her head and arms stick up out of the two larger women's hands, looking them in the face when she spoke next. "Do you remember what you said to me before I left for the Eenclaves, Morgan?"


"I do."


"And is that still on the table?"


"I..." Morgan hesitated. A part of her never actually expected to be in this position. She thought she had washed her hands of this back at the ren-fair. But looking down at the poor little thing in her and Lo's hands, there was nothing else she could say. "...Yes, you can live with us."


"Really!?" Polly looked practically ecstatic. "Oh, that's great! I think we can get the proper papers at the front de-"


"NO!" Polly, and even Lo, recoiled at how harshly Morgan had said that. The big ginger then cleared her throat before speaking. "We're not going to be your owners, Polly. Taking legal ownership of another person is a line I will never be willing to cross. You can be our roommate, a friend, but we're not going to keep you or treat you as if you were just a pet."


"But, I mean, roommates have to contribute to the house, right? So what could I do to make money?"


"Well..." Lo said, a blush forming on her face. "There's one option that comes off the top of my head. But it's kinda a moral gray area to me..."


Thanksgiving...


"Aaaaaand, resume standing position," Polly said to the camera. "That was an excellent workout session! I'm sure all of you at home did a fantastic job! Remember, I'm posting exercise videos weekly, but if you're not ready for the more advanced poses, feel free to do this or any previous videos over again until you feel more confident. This has been your exercise coach, Little Polly Dolly, and keep up the good work!" Lo then turned off the camera, a grimaced look on her face.


"Sure, you make enough for a third of the food bill. But at what price..."


"You say that like I just let a hamster do me for pocket change," Polly said, her hands on her hips looking particularly cute in her skin-tight workout uniform. "Like, sure, I know half my online audience is pervy freaks wanting to watch a pretty girl stretch without having morally dubious websites in their browser history, but the other half are people I might actually be helping get into or keep in shape."


"Ya, but I can't get the image of some greasy weirdo pleasing himself to your otherwise innocent workout videos out of my head. And it makes me feel gross filming and helping you post them online." Lo may sell herbal remedies online, but she was a woman of moral principles. And helping a friend debase herself for the pleasure of others was one of those things she could force herself to do, but be comfortable with. Morgan then walked into Lo's office with an annoyed look on her face.


"I told you two to get ready half an hour ago. We're going to be late for Thanksgiving!" Morgan had felt the need to dress up for the occasion, and her little lover didn't.


"Chill, big girl, me and little P can be in presentable enough clothing in about ten minutes."


"You're going to be spending the day with my close family. And I want you to look as perfect to them as you do to me. So you need to be a little better dressed then, I won't get arrested for indecent exposure!"


"Are you sure you want me there?" The two larger women then turned to Polly, the tiny looking a bit nervous. "I mean, I'm not really family, so I understand if you want to leave me here."


"I said you could come, right? Now pick out something nice. My cousins are ruthless and will criticize even the smallest blemish."


...............................................................................................................................


"OH MY GOD, SHE'S SO PRECIOUS!!!" Klark and Kary squeed in unison as they gushed over Polly. Shocking the little woman, and the larger woman holding her. Polly didn't really have nice-nice clothes, just a button-up white shirt and a gray dress with matching leggings. The kind of outfit that would have gotten Morgan teased, and referred to as Morgue for the rest of the night, was seen as high fashion.


"Well, what about me?" Lo asked, waving her hand over her chosen attire. A blue shirt with a midriff and a matching blue skirt, her trademarked ponytail instead replaced with her heir being allowed to flow behind her head, held back from her face by two blue butterfly pins.


"You look like a hooker."


"Not a cheap one, mind you, but still."


"Now, back to you, little miss~."


"Oh yes, we really must know how you charmed your way into getting someone who preaches owning tinies is immoral into taking you on as a pet~?" Lo's angry scowl only matched the cute slight blush on Polly's face.


"She's not a pet, Kary. She's just living with us because she didn't like living alone." The insufferable pair then turned their attention to Morgan, the two doing that annoying thing when they circle the person they're talking to.


"Really? So I imagine she's paying rent then?"


"At her size, it's not like she can get a job at the corner store. So how is she getting the money together?"


"Or is she paying you two in other ways~?" The two simultaneously whispered into both of Morgan's ears, making the poor woman shiver and lurch away from her relatives.


"I'm getting real sick of this creepy twin, bullshit!" Morgan shouted, her blush almost as red as her hair. "Me and David were born at the same time too, and you don't see us making it weird for everyone else!" Morgan marched off in a huff. Looking down at her cupped hands, she saw Polly blushing and playing wither her hair, looking very embarrassed. "I'm so sorry you had to hear that. You ok?"


"I'm fine, really. I used to be owned by some very perverted indaviduals, so I'm used to hearing people talk about me like that."


"Just because you've grown accustomed to something doesn't make it ok."


"I know... Do you- You know what, never mind!" Polly said, not feeling comfortable looking Morgan in the eyes suddenly.


"You don't have to say whatever you were going to ask. But your in a safe place, and I won't judge you." Polly took a minute or two to respond, needing to build up the courage.


"When they said that thing about rent... Do you ever... Think about me like that?" Morgan became a studdering mess, not at all ready for what the four-inch beauty in her hands had just asked her.


"Oh, it's a little Ingin girl!" Morgan then turned her head sharply. It seemed Lo had wandered off to go speak to her great-grandmother unsupervised. "Would you like a sweetie, little sweetie?" The kindly old woman said as she held out a hard candy.


"Why thank you, ma'am. But I was wondering..." Lo looked directly at the singe on the elder's neck, warning her not to ask what she was about to do. Unfortunately, her rebel spirit compels her to disobey it. "...What's your political opinion?"


"Oh, sweet and salty Christ! There are children here! Sorry, Polly, gotta leave you here for a sec! This isn't for innocent ears!" Polly was then quickly sat down on a snack counter while Morgan ran off to do damage control. She was given room to beat herself up over what she had just asked.


"Stupid, stupid, little thing! Why did you ask such a stupid thing!" She cursed herself as she leaned back against a pitcher of tea.


"Rough day?" Polly practically jumped out of her skin. Turning to see a man about an inch taller than she was, eating some candy corn. "Sorry to startle you, ma'am. Eric Stans, pleased to meet you."


"Polly, no last name." She took the hand he offered, and they shook politely. "So, you part of the family?"


"In a manner of speaking, I suppose. I'm the pet of the people hosting this year. You want something to drink?" Eric pointed to a few small bowls in the corner. To the tinies, they would be large punch bowls.


"Thank you, no booze in any of this, right? I've lost my taste for the stuff, being dunked and half-drowned in glasses of it so many times."


"No, nothing like that. Kids running around, not a good idea. On that note, stay away from the edge of the tables. I've seen some of the toddlers ripping the heads off their dolls." Polly just nodded as she took a thimble of something fruity. "You belong to that redhead who rushed off?"


"Boy, don't I wish, but no, we just live together." Polly took a deep drink before continuing the conversation. "So how are the creepy twins as far as owners go, ten being practically your pet, and one being the Dragon Queen."


"Dragon Queen?"


"Oh, you must not have had contact with the wider tiny community. Her real name is Candie Locket, but Enclave folks call her the Dragon Queen. I survived her myself, and apparently, that puts me on a list of people that you could count with only one hand. She's known for, well, hell looks like heaven compared to what I've heard she's done."


"Wow..." Eric took a moment to try and imagine that before continuing. "And what're the Enclaves?"


"A question for a question is how civilized people go about it," Polly said, wagging her finger in a way that made the man laugh a bit.


"True enough. So my answer has to be, from one to ten, fifty." Eric sat down before elaborating. "I thought my life was over when I shrank, but from the moment they legalized ownership over me, my life has been a dream. They like to play up the twin thing around people, but they are both exciting and extraordinary individuals. And the sex, man, it is wild, nothing incesty like you'd see in porn. They take turns with me."


"Sounds like a dream come true," Polly said as she sat down next to him.


"You want that with big red and the medium-sized one?"


"A little... But I don't think that will work out. I asked Morgan if she thought about me like that, and she just babbled in shock."


"Maybe it was good babbling?"


"Who knows." Just then, a shadow covered them, but it was only Klark.


"There you are, little man~." He said as he scooped up Eric and lightly kissed him. "For a tiny, you sure can cover some vast distances~. You know that~?" Klark then saw Polly, and his lustful expression changed to a more generally friendly one. "Hello, little one. Dinner is starting soon. Want me to get you back to your own-sorry, your housemates?" Without saying a word, she climbed into the giant's hand. Looking at how he fawned over Eric with just a tinge of jealousy.


Christmas...


It was the night before Christmas, and Morgan sat on the couch. The two women in her life went to the bathroom. Polly had overeaten cookie, and needed to be carried there. Morgan had been thinking about what Polly had asked her about a month ago, and while she avoided directly answering her, she was starting to think about it. Polly was a beautiful woman, charming, and fun to be around. But she was with Lomasi. She felt so guilty even entertaining the idea of being intimate with the raven-haired little lady. At that moment, Lo came back alone.


"She's going to be a minute, and it felt weird just standing there. She can scream loud enough when she needs a ride back to the couch." Lo then hopped onto her mini-giantess lover's lap, snuggling up. "Hey, big girl, I might have something serious to tell you."


"How serious? Because I have something I've been meaning to tell you too. And it might be a little bad."


"Did you want to go first?"


"No, you go ahead. Depending on what you say, mine might not be that big a deal."


"Ok..." Lo took a deep breath, turned around to face Morgan directly, and put on her best war face before speaking. "...I think I'm catching sexual interest in Polly!" The moment the words left her mouth, her rigid pose dissolved into one of a meek, frightened little thing. "I didn't mean to, and it's not like I would ever act on these feelings. But she's just so charming. Her perspective on the world makes me rethink things I would never have thought of otherwise. And she's pretty, like, extremely pretty, and I'm only human! Forgive my slut brain!" Lo held her hands together in a begging pose, looking like she might start crying any moment. Morgan then brought her little lover in for a hug, petting her gently.


"It's ok, Lo. I don't hold any of that against you. In fact, that makes what I'm about to confess a little easier."


"What do you mean?" Lo adjusted herself to look Morgan in the eyes while still kind of hugging her. The somewhat embarrassed look on the big gay ginger's face was all Lomasi needed to figure out that her girlfriend was feeling the same way. "You slut brain!"


"You just confest to the exact same thing, you hypocritical goblin!"


"Right, right, sorry. Gut reaction. I didn't mean it like that." Lo then lay on Morgan, burying her face in her lover's shoulder. "What are we going to do about this? Is it healthy to just ignore it until it just becomes background noise? Or should we...? No, no, stupid plan, sorry."


"Well... Maybe not a stupid plan... I think she confest interest in me at Thanksgiving, but I've intentionally avoided the subject." The two just lay on the couch, pondering what they would do, what they even could do. When suddenly, the silence was broken.


"Hey! I'm done in hear! Can someone carry me to the couch!?"


"I'll go get her... Should we tell her?"


"I...: Morgan felt very conflicted, not knowing how to proceed if what she considered was even moral. "Just let me think on that, ok?" Lo walked off to recover their little house guest while Morgan ate another cookie, thinking over what to do. She knew what her other head thought was a good idea, but she rarely ever let that guide her actions. But then, it's not like her main brain was coming up with anything. Lo walked back in with a very embarrassed-looking Polly in her hands, and it was hard to tell because of her darker skin, but the two-foot woman looked like all the blood ran from her face.


"I-I heard everything."


"She heard everything."


"Oh, God, you heard everything," Morgan said as she covered her mouth in shock, horror, and shame.


"It's a small house, voices carry..." Polly said as she was carried back to the couch and set back on the arm of it. "If I'm... A problem for your relationship. I can find somewhere else to live."


"Oh, sweetie, no. You are not a problem at all." Morgan said as she moved her hand down to the tiny, not picking her up but hugging her with her hand affectionately.


"I mean, it's not like any of us are at fault," Lo added as she took her spot on Morgan's lap. "Two horny lesbians, a charming young lady moving in, we were going to check you out at least once."


"I suppose..." Polly leaned into the hand hug, even hugging Morgan back. "...So what happens now?"


"I... Well... Jesus, this is hard for me!" Morgan said while scratching the top of her head.


"Well, I didn't want to be the one to bring it up as an option," Lo said, blushing so hard that even her darker complexion couldn't hide it. "But there is an easy way to remove sexual tension. If everyone here is willing..." Morgan and Polly were gobsmacked. Sure, everyone was thinking it, but to say it out loud like that.


"I mean..." Polly started saying while wiggling out of Morgan's hand, not wanting to be touched while she said what she wanted to say. "I have wanted to be with both of you like that. But what if it turns out to be a mistake?"


"Wouldn't be the first one any of us have made, and at least we will clear the air of this. So what do you think, big girl?"


"Um..." Morgan was bewildered, taken off guard, and nervous as all hell. Feeling like she might just explode if she even whispered the wrong thing. "I wouldn't even know how! I mean, I know how to have sex! But I mean, with someone so small, I wouldn't want to get carried away and hurt you or anything! I care about you as a person, ya know!"


"I know..." Polly then ran and hopped right onto Morgan's shoulder, hugging her neck. "You two were the first people ever to treat me like I was my own woman, not just a toy! I couldn't imagine my first time with my preferred sex being with anyone but you two!" Polly started crying a bit. Lo then grabbed the poor little lady and cradled her in her hands like a baby bird. "I'm sorry I'm getting so emotional! I just-Mmm?" Polly was cut off by Lo's kiss covering her whole face, her pillowy lips completely muffling whatever the tiny tried to say with a loving embrace. The First Nation woman then pulled her lips away, leaving the blushing beauty in her hands as speechless as the ginger she was sitting on.


"Hey, no need to fuss~," Lo said in as soothing a tone as she could. "Whatever happens, we will still be friends after~. Now, are we doing this, or just watching Christmas specials for the rest of the night~? I don't mean to rush, but we only have time for one or the other if we're going to wake up on time when my family gets here in the morning~." Morgan answered by picking up Lo as she stood to her feet. Spending the rest of the night in loving, yet very careful, concerning Polly, embrace.


...............................................................................................................................


A massive chili pot of hot cocoa was simmering on the stove, various presents were arranged under the tree, and everyone wore an ugly sweater. And with a knock at the door, the last thing to make Christmas perfect had just arrived. But Lo stopped Morgan from opening the door, smiling as her larger lover rolled her eyes.


"Unless your selling cookies, we don't want any!" Lo yelled, her declaration being answered by a colossal boot kicking their door repeatedly.


"You better open up if you know what's good for you, little girl!" The unmistakable voice of Alofa bellowed as he damn near kicked the door down. Soon everyone piled in, and while Lo hugged every member of her family, Morgan just gave Istas's husband, Oliver, a handshake.


"Looking good, man. So how's being a dad?" Morgan asked, seeing that the Asian American high school teacher had clearly not gotten enough sleep for a very long time.


"The single most stressful thing I've ever enjoyed doing," Oliver said as he used his spare hand to rub the sleep out of his eyes. Morgan then got yanked at an odd angle by Lomasi.


"MORGAN! I demand to get over here and admire how handsome and special my nephew is!" The small woman said in a crazed tone. But getting a good look at little Liko, her heart melted instantly. He was only a shade lighter than his mother, but overall had more features from Taz's side than Oliver's


"Hey there, little guy." Morgan qued as she crouched down to look at the tiny child in his mother's arms. He then looked at the ginger mini giantess and started crying, burying his face in Taz's shoulder and clinging to her like his life depended on it. "Oh, I am so sorry! Did I get in too close? Is he traumatized!?"


"Chill, red. Liko had never seen red hair before. That's probably what set him off." Istas said as she started rocking and whispering sweetly to her little baby. Morgan then backed off a bit, feeling like a monster for upsetting the poor baby boy. But thankfully, there was more knocking on the door to distract her. Moving to open it up, she saw David and the gang.


"Merry Christmas, all you get is fruitcake from me." Her twin brother said while walking in, and then he was confronted by a huge Polynesian man.


"So, your Lo's guy friend and her lover's twin brother?" He said in an unusually hard way.


"Um... Yes, sir?" The poor man then yelped as he was then suddenly held aloft in the air, unable to breathe in the inhuman bear hug he was given.


"Welcome to the family, my second son!" Alofa screamed like a madman as David twitched and gaged in the far too intense hug. Thankfully, he didn't have to be told to drop David before he suffocated.


"Tha- *cough* *cough* Thank you, sir..."


"Sir? No, no, this simply will not do! Instead, you will refer to me As Alofa! Or Al! Or Papa, if your feeling particularly inclined!"


"I do not, Al," David said as everyone gathered. Greetings were given, cocoa was drunk, and Polly was having difficulty fitting in but seemed to prefer being a wallflower anyway. Eventually, everyone gathered in the living room. Truth be told, there was not much room for everyone.


"If everyone is ok with it, we would like to give our gift to Morgan first?" Elu said, pulling an envelope out of her husband's pocket and dragging it over to her daughter's lover.


"Oh, is it a card or-" Morgan went silent as she opened her gift. There were many zeros on the check, more than she was comfortable with, to be honest. "Elu, I can't accept-"


"Not another word, young lady." The tiny said with her arms crossed, radiating mothery authority that could not be challenged. "Low-blow told us how set back you were by getting the house. And while it isn't enough to get your full transition, it should more or less put you back where you were before."


"I don't know what to say!"


"Thank you is the usual response," Oliver said, getting an elbow in the ribs from his wife for seeming rude.


"Thank you, thank you all so much!" Morgan suddenly grabbed up the tiny old lady in a hug, only to then be lifted up into a hug herself by said tinies massive husband.


"Well, this feels awkward now." Everyone turned to Tom, who had an envelope with Morgan's name on it.


"Did you seriously just get her cash?" Jan said, her arms crossed, a little disappointed with her friend.


"What? I only know her through David and Lomasi, and hearing them both mobe about how setback her transition was, I thought I should help get her back up to where she was too." Morgan then opened his gift to her, holding both checks side by side with wide eyes and slacked jaw. "Besides, Lo's family got her money, and everyone's happy about that."


"Well, ya, but we only met her like once," Taz said while cleaning the drool and snot off Liko's face. "Considering that you spend time around her, it just comes off as tacky."


"Why? Why is giving money not ok? I spend long hours at a job I hate to get that money. It represents my finite time on this Earth that I am never getting back, and I'm just giving it away so she can do whatever she wants with it. So what's the problem?"


"Well, you make more than twice as much as everyone in this room." David pointed out. "Getting an expensive gift is sweet, but this just feels like you're rubbing it in our-"


"I have enough to fully transition." Everyone turned to Morgan, wondering if she really said what they heard her say. "I CAN BE FULLY A WOMAN ON THE OUTSIDE BY NEXT CHRISTMAS!!!" The woman then stood up from the cough and screamed her joy to the heavens. Everyone else joined in, giving her pants on the back and getting hugged by her one by one. They only stopped when it became too much for Liko, and he started crying again. But the little guy was made happy by a drop or two of cocoa mixed with the contents of his baby bottle.


New Year's Eve...


"Woooo! I'm the queen of the world!" Morgan yelled as she dangled from a tree, her lover and their tiny friend cautiously watching as the drunkard swung back and forth on a branch.


"Indeed you are, now would her imperial majesty please come down here?" Lo tried her best not to scream at her very intoxicated girlfriend. It was Morgan's idea to go out to watch the fireworks, but it was Lomasi's idea that they should get some drinks from the local moonshiners. And the little woman had quickly come to regret that.


"Slowly now, don't want to hurt yourself!" Polly yelled up as Morgan climbed down, almost falling multiple times, scaring the life out of the two smaller women.


"TADA!" Morgan screamed as she got to the ground. "Hey, where is that yummy smell coming from?" The big drunk ginger asked, licking her lips as she stumbled towards the circle of tents serving food and booze.


"Wow, easy there, party girl. Let me help you walk." Lo said as she took Morgan's hand, guiding her as they went.


"We should find a place to sit her down."


"Ya, no telling when she's gonna-WHAAA!" Lo screamed as Morgan was about to fall on top of her. Only to be caught in mid-fall by an unexpected figure.


"Small world, eh girls?" Candie said with an amused grin. Lo responded to the scantily clad woman's presence with annoyance, Polly with petrifying fear, and Morgan with bemused giggling. "Me and Petra are set up in the corner over there. You should join us."


"Wear good tha-"


"Lead the way, candy person! I need to clear the air with the pink one!" Morgan said as she magically lifted herself up and stumbled in the direction Candie guided her. She eventually collapsed on the blanket Petra and Austin were sitting on, bearly avoiding Penny and May as she landed face-first on her ex's lap. "Hello, Petra! How are you!?"


"Morgan!? This is highly inappropriate!"


"Sorry, she slipped right through my fingers," Candie said as she sat Morgan up straight.


"Hey, you're still mad at me. right?" Morgan said while getting uncomfortably close to the pink-haired woman.


"I'm not mad, Morgan. I'm just- No. You know what? I am angry at you." Petra said. Crossing her arms to show her frustration. "You talk down to me about how immoral me giving helpless tinies a home is. All the while, you've been teasing and stringing along that poor girl over there for who knows how long before taking her in. You're a hypocrite, and I want an apology."


"You tell her, Mistress!" Penny yelled from around Austin's feet where she and May were hiding.


"No, no, no, no, no, no." Morgan said in her drunken stupor. She then suddenly grabbed Polly from Lo's shoulder, earning a surprised yelp from both tines, and holding the raven-haired beauty unnecessarily close to Petra's face. "This is not a pet! This is a friend, who we helped get out of a bad situation, then let live with us for money."


"Pleasure to meet you. I've heard good things." Polly said awkwardly, waving because she really didn't know what else to do.


"Theeeeeeeeeeeey, are pets." Morgan said, pointing to the two tinies cowering behind Austin's shoe, neither of them sure what the clearly intoxicated woman might do. "You have the fancy paper that says they are property, evil paper of badness. It is inherently dehumanizing, and no matter how nice you are to them, that does not make it moral or just!" She then points her finger at Polly. "I do not own her! Even though she wants me to! That is one hog I'm not tying!"


"The hell is she going on about hogs for?"


"I don't know, she's never been this drunk in front of me before," Petra whispered in response to her boyfriend's question.


"H-Hey, Morgan. Mind putting me down? Not that I don't like how warm your hands are, but your grip keeps fluctuating, and I'm not comfortable being this high up with that going on." Polly meekly asked as she looked over her shoulder at the drunk ginger. Who then started crying out of nowhere.


"I'm sorry, Polly!" The weeping drunken giantess bellowed as she gently sat the tiny woman down, before burying her face in her hands.


"No need for that," Polly said awkwardly. Lo then came over and hugged her now sobbing lover. "I'm not hurt or anything, honest." Polly then moved to start patting Morgan on the knee.


"I shouldn't have picked you up without asking. I'm mean!" Morgan bellowed, everyone feeling particularly awkward as they just sort of sat there while this happened.


"No, your not, you sweet drunken bitch." Lomasi said as she kissed her lover on the cheek while Polly climbed up to cuddle up to Morgan's neck, sitting on the larger woman's shoulder. When Morgan simmered down, breathing deeply while her nose was in Lo's hair, Polly par-cord her way down the drunk gingers body and over to Petra's knee.


"I feel like I should clarify my place in all this." The tiny said, trying her best to speak with authority while feeling the urge to flee. Three giants looking down on her, one of whom ate her a while back, it was very nerve-racking. "After your sister... Acquired me from my previous owner, Morgan and Lomasi looked after me while waiting for the Enclave to pick me up."


"Oh, hell, Candie, what did you do!?"


"Saved an unfortunate soul from sexual humiliation and slavery. Not that I was ever thanked for my part." Candie said in response to her sister's inquiry.


"I'd rather not relive it anyhow," Polly said. "Anyway, them being the first ones ever to treat me like a person made me rather attached to them from the get-go. But despite my begging for them to keep me as a pet, they insisted that I try living as a free woman first, but said if it didn't work out, I could live with them. And what Morgan said was true. Despite me being more than willing to be a pet, they continue to insist I remain free. No one was leading me along."


"I see," Petra said, holding her chin as she processed what she was told. "Well, I can't be too made, seeing as they haven't mistreated you. But I still want an apology," Petra turned to Morgan as she spoke. "For demonizing me for taking care of tinies, seeing as your doing the same thing now."


"Burn your slave papers, then I say it!" Then they heard it, loud dinging.


"Almost midnight!" Candie said in a sing-song tone. "Everyone, grab who you are kissing~." Lo then got on her knees on Morgan's lap as the countdown began. Petra cuddled up to Austin, as Penny did with May. Polly was a little worried about being grabbed up by Candie but saw that she pulled out a locket and opened it. She couldn't see whose picture she was going to kiss.


*THREE*


*TWO*


*ONE*


Lo scooped up Polly and held her between Morgan and herself when they kissed at the last moment. The tinies head was engulfed entirely by the lips of the two larger women for what felt like eons. Then, when they parted their lips, the poor tiny stumbled and fell on her ass in Lo's palm, panting hard with an intense blush on her cheeks.


((A quick update from the one true king, Mrgoblinking7! Consider this a season finale of sorts. I will take a break from this story in particular because the holiday season will devour my mind, body, and soul, leaving me a husk of a person. I will pick back up next year or sooner, depending on what I have time for. Have a wonderful life, my little goblins!))