- Text Size +

Morgan poured two glasses of orange juice. She and Lomasi needed them. She heard the shower starting, Lo liked doing things that got her all sweaty but didn't like being sweaty. Morgan didn't have to wait for her little lover, the dark-skinned woman looked particularly cute wrapped up in a towel.


"I'm surprised you can even walk, at least so soon after riding me so roughly~," Morgan said with a giggle. The two-food woman took a deep swig of her glass before responding.


"Sorry if that was too intense. It's just... I don't know... The way you looked under me... Blindfolded with your hand bound above your head..." It took a keen eye to spot it, but Lomasi's blush was very adorable. This bashful display earned a smile from her larger lover, who then grabbed her up in a big hug.


"You were perfect, better than perfect," Morgan said as she lay down with Lo, the two cuddled up lovingly. "As enjoyable as sex is with Polly involved, it feels good to have some one-on-one time with you~."


"Oh? Like being the center of attention, do we?" Lo said with a mistavuse grin. "Like being the only one under me, used and dominated, being the sole focus of my interests?"


"S-Sometimes..." Morgan blushed hard, unable to keep eye contact with the little imp in her arms. "Don't get me wrong. I like it when Polly's involved... But you're my girlfriend, you know? D-Dose that makes sense?"


"Ya, makes perfect sense~," Lo said as she wiggled up and kissed Morgan on the forehead, making the larger woman melt as she moved her fingers through her lovely red hair. Then, as if on cue to spoil their post-love-making cuddles, there was a call on Morgan's phone. Gorans of annoyance turned to horrified silence. "What's wrong, big girl?"


"It's my mother..."


"Fuck, seriously!?" Lo moved to look at the caller ID and, sure enough, Gwen Summers. "What do we do?"


"...I don't know... Might as well check what the hag wants." Morgan then clicked the green button and moved the phone to her ear. "Why are you calling me?"


"And why shouldn't I?" The unfortunately familiar, condescending voice on the other side of the phone said. "Can't a mother call her son every now and then?"


"This isn't David's phone," Morgan said with venom in her voice. Her mother only groaned in response.


"Don't be smart with me, child."


"Get to the point, or I'm hanging up and blocking this number." The sounds of exasperation erupted from the other end of the phone.


"Fine, I want to reconnect with you and David. Make things right between us, be a family again." There was a few moments of silence, and confusion filled the ginger's mind before grim realization hit her.


"Who wrote you out of the will? Was it Granma or Grammy?"


"What kind of woman do you think I am!?" Gwen scoffed. "That I would need to be threatened to-"


"Shut up," Morgan said sharply. "If you really want this, and I doubt that very much, then you have to be honest with me. Why are you doing this?" There was a long moment of silence before there was any response.


"You did an excellent job of turning everyone against me." Gwen snarled through gritted teeth. "Both my parents and grandmother have rewritten their wills to pass me over and give what should be mine to you and David when they pass. Rick and his brats have been insufferable ass's about the whole thing, And Arther told me not to come to his daughter's dance recital. All because you just had to spread our private issues to anyone who'd listen!"


"So you thought buttering me up so I would tell everyone to be nice to you was the smartest move? How do you think that's going?" The growling from Gwen's side of the phone was all the answer she needed. "You know, I should hang up, block your number, and try my best to forget you ever existed. But a part of me wants to see how far you're willing to go to try and appease me."


"What do you want from me?"


"What I want is to go back to when I came out to you and have you never say that you wished I was stillborn. But what I can realistically get is you coming shopping with me, and paying for anything I want. Pretty dresses, sparkling jewelry, cute bras and panties, and all the makeup I could ever want."


"And will indulging in your... Lifestyle... That going to make things good between us?"


"No," Morgan said in a cold, almost emotionless tone. "I will never forgive you for what you did to me. But making you suffer is enough for me. You willing to dance like a good little puppet for me telling the rest of the family to go easy on you?" Morgan waited patiently for her mother to respond, eventually getting a loud huff.


"You know what, I don't need this. Eventually, everyone will see how much of a little snake you are and that I'm the real victim in all this. You can have fun burning in hell, but I will not join you." Morgan then took a deep breath, collecting herself before responding.


"Then you're dead to me. But if we're being honest, you were dead to me the moment you said what you did when I opened up to you. It just took me a while to come to terms with that, now piss off." She then hung up on Gwen before she could get the last word in, blocked the number she was called on, then sat her phone down. "Sorry about that, Lo, wanna get back to..." Her little lover's attention seemed drawn downward. Morgan's blush matched Lo's when she noticed the sizable lump under the blanket between her lugs. "OH MY GOD! Seriously!?" The embarrassed ginger said as she covered her mouth with both her hands.


"I think it's even harder than it was earlier," Lo said while looking it over with an almost scientific curiosity. "Should I be jealous or concerned that it got this tall from arguing with your mother?"


"Please stop." Morgan whimpered meekly.


"Sooooo... Round two?" Morgan gave her two-foot lover a nasty glare. "Ok, ok, no need to bite off my head!"