- Text Size +

It was a bizarre dream Morgan was having. Deep in a jungle, at the top of an Aztec pyramid, she was floating around a forty-foot-tall Lomasi who looked like she was meditating.


"Is this a metaphor for something?" Morgan more asked herself than the dark-skinned giantess she was orbiting. "This feels like it should have some kind of deeper symbolism, but I can't figure it out."


"Like I would know." Giant Lo said as she turned her gaze to the tiny ginger floating around her at about shoulder level. "It's your crazy brain. I just work here."


"No need to be snipp-" Then everything began to shake, both women looking up in horror at the new terror unleashed by Morgan's subconscious. A nightmarish Tella Tubby style sun with Candie's face loomed over them, smiling.


"I'M GOING TO EAT YOU, MORGAN!" The evil sun declared as it began sucking hard, uprooting trees and stones all around them. Then, just as Morgan started floating up to be devoured by the mighty sun, giantess Lomasi grabbed her out of the air.


"Thanks, baby!" the tiny ginger said as she gave her lover's hand an appreciative pat. "Even in my dreams, your the bes-"


"Not if I eat her first, you big glowing sky slut!" The First Nation giantess screamed while shaking her fist at the face in the sky. Opening her mouth as wide as she could, lulling her tongue out just a bit as she did.


"What? No! Don't do that!" Morgan screamed as she was being moved face-first to her giant lover's open maw. "No, no, no, no!" The helpless tiny cried as she moved closer to the hungry mouth, her skin getting wet from the hot, humid breath from the menacing opening. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!"


...............................................................................................................................


Morgan woke up in a jolt, breathing hard as she was waking up.


"Fuck, that was intense!" Morgan said between deep breaths. She wondered if it was just as scary for tinies in that situation in real life as it was in her nightmare. Looking around, she noticed Lo was missing, and she didn't hear anything in the kitchen or office. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that she had some texts on her phone. Picking it up, one was from Lo, and the other from the doctor she would see later that day. She knew the second was a confirmation of her appointment that day, so Morgan looked at Lo's message.


"Had to head out with Polly to do cute girl shit. Be back by the time you get back from the doctor. Love you!" Morgan smiled, she didn't like waking up without her girlfriend next to her, but at least she took the time to text her. She made it all the way into the kitchen to make her coffee when her phone started going off in her hand. Seeing who it was from, she answered it right away.


"Hey, Al, how's it going?"


"It is going very well, future daughter-in-law!" Alofa said in far too loud a tone for how early it was in the morning. "I suppose you're wondering why I'm calling you, yes?"


"That was indeed puzzling me." Morgan, at that time, had only just put the coffee on.


"Well, I know you are going to the first of many appointments to get the surgery to finish your transition today. So I was going to ask you if you had thought about freezing some sperm?" Morgan went wide-eyed and slack-jawed at that question.


"Al, it's just a phycological screening today. I am at least six months away from going under the knife." Morgan said in an exasperated tone.


"You didn't answer my question."


"No, Al. I hadn't thought about getting my sperm frozen."


"Well, I',m glad I brought it up then!" Alofa said in a joyful tone. Meanwhile, Morgan looked longingly at the bubbling coffee pot, needing the straight the mystic brew would give her to keep the conversation going. "One day, you and my little Lo-blow will get hitched. So having some seed on hand to produce offspring would be natural."


"Or we could adopt like every other lesbian couple." Morgan was getting frustrated at the man on the other end of the phone.


"And everyone would love them just as much as we love and adore our little Liko. But if, in the future, Lo gets the urge to carry young, this year is your last chance to get biological samples preserved. Well, I mean, I guess you and David are twins, so his man goo would also-"


"And this is where I am ending this conversation!" Morgan finally snapped, getting red in the face from anger and embarrassment. "Goodbye, Al! We'll think about it!" Morgan then hung up, desperately trying to get the image of Lomasi being pregnant with her brother's child out of her head and the mental pictures of them doing what one does to get pregnant. She had just finished drinking her coffee when her phone started going off again, and this time, it was from a more welcome caller.


"Hey, baby. How's it going?"


"Oh, you know how it is, tiny girls in a big world," Lo said from the other end of the phone. "Someone called me a pocket pussy, I hadn't had that happen to me since high school. So how's waking up?"


"First, fuck whoever called you that," Morgan said as she started getting dressed for her appointment. "Second, I just got a very interesting call from your dad."


"Ya just finished a call with my mom. I have a feeling we both more or less had the same conversation, right?" The larger ginger groaned with disapproving frustration. "I'm going to take that as a yes," Lo said with a bit of a giggle.


"Don't get me wrong," Morgan said as she finished getting dressed. "I like that they care. It's more than my parents will ever do. But whether or not we are going to have kids like that, or at all, really should be an us thing. That's fair, right?"


"Totally fair." The two-foot woman said in a muffled voice, sounding like she was eating something. "Gotta hang up. Got a secret thing I'll tell you about later, to do. Love you!"


"Love you!" Morgan then kissed the air right above the speaker before hanging up. Making it all the way to her car before her phone started going off again. This time from Petra's house. With a deep sigh, she answered. "What do you want?"


"Hello, ma'am. Is your refrigerator running?" Said the voice from the other end, sounding like a little girl trying to imitate what a grown man might sound like. Toddler giggles could be heard in the call's background, making Morgan facepalm.


"Look, kids, I'd normally play along, but I have a hectic day. So I'm going to cut this short, try calling someone not on your aunt's contacts list." Morgan then hung up, and drove off to her appointment.