- Text Size +

It was a very hot day, perfect for swimming. Morgan, however, was having second thoughts. After all, she hadn't been in a swimsuit since she started going by she. Morgan did have a bikini, but she never tried it on outside of the fitting room of the store she bought it from. And she wasn't sure if she was ready to be seen in it.


"Ready or not, here I am~." Lomasi said as she walked out of the bathroom. Morgan's heart felt like it skipped a beat seeing the little woman in her swimsuit. The bone white bikini had a black skull pattern on each piece drawing attention to her feminine parts. "Do I look good, or do I look good~?" Lo said as she teased Morgan with various sensual poses. Making Morgan's jeans feel much tighter than they did just a few moments ago. "But seriously, I couldn't get onto the counter to see myself in the mirror. Do I look good?"


"Do you look good?" Morgan parroted as her blush grew brighter and brighter. "Fuck baby, are we going swimming or shooting a porno!?" A toothy grin formed on the little woman's face as she marveled at how flustered she made her girlfriend.


"I'll take that as a yes! Now get changed. I want to see how much of you those adorable freckles cover~." Morgan slumping, wiped the perverted grin right off Lomasi's face. Replacing it with a look of concern. "Hey, you ok?"


"I don't know if I'm ready to be seen in public wearing... You know..." Morgan whimpered as she got down onto her knees, making it easier for Lo to hold her, well, as much as she could, being the smaller of the two.


"We can just stay here at your place. We don't have to do anything you are not comfortable with."


"But you were looking forward to it."


"That's not worth your mental or emotional well-being, and there are plenty of things we can do together." Morgan grabbed up her two-foot lover in a tight hug, whimpering a bit as she did.


"I'm sorry, Lo. Do you still want to see me in my swimsuit? I think it will be  ok if it's just you."


"Only if you're comfortable with it." Morgen then gave Lomasi a little peck on the cheek before getting up and walking to the bathroom but stopped halfway there. An epiphany hit her like a hammer.


"Actually, I know exactly where we can go swimming in privacy."


...............................................................................................................................


Morgan parked her car right off the dirt road, looking in the back seat to see a very disgruntled Lomasi in an adult car seat.


"Oh, will you get that frown off your face. Not my fault your ride can't go off-road." Lo glared at her girlfriend as she unbuckled herself.


"This better be worth the drive, or I will make you pay for this."


"Don't be such a ba-"


"Morgan!" Lo said sternly with her hands on her hips. "You do not want to finish that word right now!" She then looked about where she was driven out to. It was the end of a river leading to a sharp drop into a lake, the roots of a tree sticking out of the mini-cliff side to make an easy way to the water. "Wow, this is a pretty nice and secluded spot. How did you find it? No offense, dearest, but your not the outdoorsy type."


"My parents were cheap, so they found this little spot instead of paying for parking across the lake. Look, you can see the beach from here." Sure enough, both of them could barely see the multi-colored umbrellas of beachgoers.


"Is it legal for us to be here?"


"The only thing they can charge you for is parking. Come on, let's make sure a snapping turtle hasn't made a nest here." Morgan climbed down the thick roots as if she had only done it yesterday. Lomasi took her time, being unfamiliar with what could and couldn't be stepped on. The big woman grabbed a long stick and stabbed violently at the water. After what seemed like forever, Morgan seemed satisfied and started climbing back up. "Seems safe enough. Let's get out of our walking around clothes already."


"Bout time I get to seeee..." Lomasi was dumbstruck by what she saw. Morgan had insisted on keeping her swimming attire a secret until they got to the lake, and it was worth the wait. The larger woman took off her t-shirt and jeans to reveal a two-piece pink swim suite, the bottom of it coming with a little skirt that, if her skin were a lighter tone, would have made Lomasi's blush very visible.


"So, do I look good?" Morgan then walked over to her little lover, her immense form filling her girlfriend's entire field of vision. "Or do I look good~?"


"S-Stop teasing me, or I'll shove you in the water!" Morgan laughed. Finally, being the one to get her lover flustered was a good feeling.


"Oh, you'll have plenty of time to get your hands all over me when we get the sunscreen out~."


"Will you stop!" Lo said as she covered her face and turned away. Earning more laughter from the big gay ginger. "I'll get you back for this!"


"Oh, I'm counting on it~. But seriously though, I do burn extremely quickly. I'm like a fucking vampire."


"Oh right, bend down so I can get your back."


"Thanks, Lo, your the best."


...............................................................................................................................


The lovers just floated on their backs, eating cupcakes from a plate floating between them.


"Fucking hell, your brother needs to quit his day job and open a bakery!" Lo said with a mouthful of her third cupcake, a fourth in hand, ready for when that was finished.


"I dunno, if he did quite the library and started a bakery, you would be out of house and home paying for it instead of getting it for free."


"You make a compelling case to keep your family poor." The little lady said while licking her fingers clean. It had been a fantastic day. She had never had more fun swimming than she did when it was with Lo. They even got some really tiny fish to eat off their fingers.


"You know, I'm glad I decided to take you out here. I almost didn't. This place has many memories from when I didn't go by Morgan. Memories that are now tainted because of how my parents treated me for coming out." Hearing her lover's words, Lomasi swam closer and moved to rest her upper body on Morgan's belly to look her girlfriend in the face better.


"Then why did you bring me out here?" Lo shuttered a bit as she felt Morgan's wet hand move through her already damp hair. Seeing the overwhelming amount of love practically oozing out of her big gals eyes as she looked at her.


"Because I wanted this place to have good memories. And all my memories with of you are good ones." Lo felt tears beginning to form in her eyes as she let Morgan's words really sink in.


"You romantic bitch." Lo said as she started crying. Then, she damn near dunked the ginger as she climbed on top of her and wiggled her way up her lover's body to be face to face with her. "You romantic fucking bitch~!" Lo screamed right before she started kissing Morgan wildly. The two floated there as they made out passionately, making small splashes as they moved about, grabbing each other's heads and shoulders while exchanging long love-filled kisses. Lo's tongue bearly being able to get past her lover's lips. In contrast, Morgan had to be more careful exploring the little woman's mouth, making her gage a few times from being too enthusiastic. Morgan was the first to break their make-out session.


"Let's get back to the car~. I want something a little more solid under my ass while you mount me~!"


"Race you there~!" The winner gets to undress the other first~!" Lo said as she dove off of Morgan. The two laughed as they swam neck and neck. They were halfway up the roots when they heard another car drive up. "Fuck! What do we do!?" Lomasi whispered as she looked to her girlfriend, scared out of her wits.


"There, it'll be a tight squeeze, but we can hide here until whoever it is fucks off," Morgan said as she got behind the roots, pressing her feet on them and her back to the cliff to keep from falling. Holding her miniature lover in her arms as they waited for it to become clear up-top


"Ah, hell! It looks like someone beat us here." Morgan froze like she was made of stone, recognizing the man's voice all too well.


"Shit, this was my favorite spot too." Said a woman's voice, a voice that made Morgan feel like her heart stopped beating for a moment. A voice she never thought she would ever hear again. "Remember when we used to bring the kids here, Joseph?"


"Hell, how could I ever forget? Remember when little Davy found a snapping turtle? Scared the living shit out of me!"


"You thought you were scared? You grabbed the shotgun and blasted the head off the damned thing right in front of the boys! The little ones were a terror to put to bed for a month after that!"


"Ha, ya... Ya..." Morgan began to shake as she listened to the older couple, tears streaming from her eyes as she prayed that they would just disappear. "You ever think about them?"


"David, sure. Mark... Mark is dead to me. He died when he put his own fetishes before the family." The venom in the woman's voice was clear, and the man grunted in response.


"We better leave, don't want whoever's here to think we're serial killers or something." The moment the two drove away, Morgan started sobbing loudly, clinging onto Lomasi so tight that it began to hurt both of them. Lo then started petting the back of her girlfriend's head, doing her best to comfort the larger woman.


"Baby... Baby, you're safe... I'm here for you. You're safe with me, Morgan."


"S-Say my n-name again..."


"Morgan. Your name is Morgan."


"My name is Morgan." She stopped shaking, and her grip loosened significantly. "I... I just want to go home. Coming here was a mistake. I'm sorry you had to hear that."


"You have nothing to be sorry about," Lo said as they climbed back up and started drying off. "So... Those people were your-"


"Yes."


"I see..." They hopped into the car and buckled in before the smaller woman said. "Your mom is a cunt."


"Yes, she is. Mind if we drive back to town in silence, or at least not talk about that."


"Right, sorry... You looked really nice in your bikini."


"Thanks, you too." They then spent the rest of the drive without saying a single word and wholly exhausted the emergency ice cream supply the moment they got back to Morgan's place.