- Text Size +

"I still don't see why we couldn't get first class," Lomasi said, her arms crossed as she pouted. "You work for the airport for crying out loud!"


"Too expensive even with my employee discount," Morgan stated as she petted the back of her lover's hair. They had been waiting for more than an hour at the loading terminal, and Lo was starting to get cranky. "Besides, it's the destination that matters, right?"


"Your right," Lo said as she snuggled up against her big ginger. "Sorry for being a brat. I'm still pissed that security made us throw away the pumpkin bread David made for the trip."


"I told you they would do that."


"It's not like you can smuggle anything in pumpkin bread! It's pumpkin bread!"


"It's only a rule because snack bars and restaurants are in the loading area. Shouldn't be too much money with my discount, but it will still be more than if we got it from a gas station on the way." Lo fumed as she snuggled into Morgan's side, the larger woman's arm surrounding her form in a loving side hug. "They never feed anyone enough on flights. So I'm going to need to stalk up on snacks. Will you be ok if I leave you to guard the bags?"


"I will protect your panties with my life!" Lo said with a salute, making Morgan have to cover her blushing face with one hand.


"Lo, we are in public!"


"And you still haven't thanked me for restraining my urge to spend this ungodly longe wait time with your cute face between my-"


"Enough! You dirty little goblin!"


"You know you love it~," Lomasi said with a wink as Morgan walked off. She tried to make the embarrassingly bright blush off her face as she walked into an outlet. The Snack Shack, it was called. Originality is dead, she decided. But as she passed a group of younger men, she was treated to a rather unexpected verbal assault.


"Woooo! You look fine, red!"


"You'd look better on this dick!"


"Can I get some fries with that shake!" Morgan went wide-eyed in shock and disgust. Being cat-called was a new experience, not having been passing for that long. But all of a sudden, she had a rather evil thought. What would Lo do in her situation?


"That's what I told your mothers lost night when they took turns choking on it!" She yelled back at them, intentionally lowering her tone to sound very close to her pre-transition voice. Watching the would-be thugs tripping over themselves in a similar shock and horror that they had recently made her feel was very empowering. She collected her snacks and returned to her loving partner, tossing her a bag.


"Chocolet-carmal-pretzal-balls! You remembered my favorite~." Lomasi said as she hugged the bag, looking up at Morgan with the kind of affection she had only seen the little woman give to chocolate cake. "On your back, missy. I'm going to sit on your belly and feed you. I know you love that~."


"We. Are. In. Public!"


"Geez, it's not like I offered to crawl up your dress and-"


"LO!"


...............................................................................................................................


They drove the rental car up and parked on the curb of a rather nice-looking suburban home. It was modified so Lomasi could drive, she was not a bad driver, but the thrill of being in control of such a large vehicle made her a little mad with power. Morgan was nervous as all hell, adjusting the top button of her pink flannel shirt over and over, yanking down her longer-than-average skirt to ensure it was well past her knees.


"Baby, it's just my sister's baby shower," Lo said as she patted on Morgan's knee. "You're not going to be executed for showing up with one too many buttons being loos."


"I just want to make a good impression."


"Morgan, you're a wonderful person, and my family is going to adore you." Her lover's words filled her with confidence. She walked to the door and meekly knocked.


"UNLESS YOUR SELLING COOKIES, WE DON'T WANT IT!" A powerful masculine voice screamed from the other side of the door, making Morgan recoil a bit, but Lo confidently walked past her and started kicking the door.


"Open up, old man, if you know what's good for you!" The door slammed open a few moments after the small woman's ultimatum. Filling the doorway almost entirely was a massive man of Polynesian descent, gray strands in his long flowing mane were all that showed his age. He wore green shorts and a yellow shirt with the dark red words, sexy mama on board, with an arrow pointing to his shirt pocket. "Daddy!"


"Lomasi!" The seven-foot-five mountain of a man said as he scooped Lo up in his arms, cradling her like a child as he held her. "I have missed you, my baby girl!"


"I missed you too!" Lomasi said as she cuddled up in his embrace. "Is Mom here too?" She said as she peeked into her father's shirt pocket.


"No, she's inside overseeing the stew. But where are my manners!?" He then said as he held out his hand to Morgan. "The names Alofa, and you must be the famous Morgan."


"Guilty as charged." She said as she moved her hand to shake his, only to be grabbed and pulled into a one-armed bear hug.


"Welcome to the family!" Alofa said as he damn near crushed the life from the poor ginger.


"Air... Need air... See the... Light..."


"Dad! Stop unintentionally murdering my girlfriend! We don't have the room to bury her in the backyard." Lo said jokingly as she play slapped at her father's shoulder. The larger man then dropped Morgan, letting her at last take deep breaths. He then roughly patted her on the shoulder.


"Sorry about that, I'm just very affectioned, it won't happen again. Come on in, newest daughter of mine!"


"Ug, Dad, could you not be weird about this?" Lo looked like a grumpy toddler in her father's arms as they walked in. The house was extremely colorful. The walls were very gray, but the various bits of what looked like homemade child art, painted masks, and family pictures, made every room feel lively. In the living room, a small woman, maybe two-foot-tall but definitely shorter than Lo, sat on the couch eating chips, resting the small bowl of treats on her rounded pregnant belly.


"Istas, what have your mother and I told you about spoiling dinner?"


"I'm eating for two, Dad. Don't judge me, Grandpa!" Istas said, blowing raspberries at Alofa.


"What, no hello for me? Rude, acting has made you rude!" Lo said as she hopped from her father's arms, jumped onto the couch, and gave her elder sister a friendly side hug. "So, you still doing low-budget indie movies or over-sexualized commercials?"


"No to the second one, Bride of the Oyster King got ninety-eight percent on Rotten Tomato. My talented performance launched my director's new film company." Istas said, sitting just a bit taller than she did before. Making Lo's eyes roll. "How about you? Still playing into the native medicine woman stereotype to cone bored middle-aged women and stoners into buying shiny rocks and incense?"


"Ok, bitch, firstly-"


"Hello, a pleasure to meet you. My name is Morgan." The larger woman interrupted, hoping to avoid things getting heated.


"The pleasure is all mine," Istas said as she shook Morgan's hand. "I hope you're keeping my baby sister out of trouble over there on the east coast. I don't know if you've noticed yet, but she can be a bit of a menace to society."


"The only menace around here is you for eating everything," Lo mumbled to herself, either not heard of ignored by everyone in the room.


"Oh, hush! Lomasi is a treasure, and I'm lucky to have her in my life. Speaking of, is the father anywhere around?"


"Oliver is at work sadly, making the world a better place and being all that stands between our nation and oblivion."


"He teaches high school science, Taz," Lo said in a bit of an exacerbated tone. "He is hardly the only thing keeping civilization intact."


"A well-educated population ensures a prosperous future, but I don't take your remarks personally. After all, you flunked science."


"THE SYSTEM WAS RIGGED AGAINST ME!"


"Lomasi!" Everyone turned to see the source of the voice that scolded the little woman. In Alofa's cupped hands sat a tiny woman, who couldn't be more than four inches, wearing sweatpants and a loose-fitting t-shirt. He must have slipped off into the kitchen to bring her in. She looked very much like the two women on the couch, only with gray hair and light wrinkles, but her angery unamused expression was a perfect replica of how Lo looked when Morgan teased her. "Don't yell at your sister. Stress is bad for the baby and might make it come too early."


"Yes, mom..." Lomasi said, guiltily lowering her head. "...Can I get a hug?"


"You don't need permission to hug your mother, girl. Al, lower me down so I can hold my baby!" The mountain of a man did as instructed, and the moment the tiny woman was in range, Lo snatched her up in both hands and hugged her affectionately. "I've missed you, little girl."


"I missed you too, atina!" Morgan's heart melted at the sight of her girlfriend holding her mother like a teddy bear, even tearing her up just a bit. "Oh, this is Morgan! Baby, this is my mother, Elu." Lomasi said as she held her own mother up with the same energy as a small child showing off their puppy.


"A pleasure to meet you, ma'am." The significantly bigger woman said as she used her thumb and forefinger to shake Elu's hand.


"Ma'am? No, no, none of that. We will either be on a first-name basis, or you can just call me mom. But not mommy, only my kids call me that, and sometimes Al can when we are getting freaky."


"EW!" Lo said as she quickly handed her mother back to her father. "Do you have to say such nasty things in front of me?"


"There is nothing wrong with sexuality," Alofa said, wagging his finger. "And besides, it was a very tame statement; it's not like I shoved her down the front of my-"


"DAD!" Both of his children yelled, and Morgan realized where Lo got it from.


...............................................................................................................................


"Hey, Taz, got a minute?" Lo said as she walked into her and her sister's old room, finding her there resting after a full dinner.


"Sure, what's up?"


"Well, it's kind of a loaded question." She said as she sat down next to her sister. The sounds of Morgan and Oliver being subjected to an idle conversation with her parents could be heard from downstairs. "So you and Oliver... Did the nasty right?"


"Hmmm?" Istas said as she tapped on her eight months pregnant belly. "I'm gonna have to think real hard on that."


"Oh, don't be smart with me!"


"Fine, why do you suddenly want to know about my sex life?" Lo, all of a sudden, became very insecure, curling up a bit.


"This may come to shock you, but being a lesbian, I don't really have that much experience with... Well, you know." Lo couldn't even bring herself to say it out loud. She felt so embarrassed just asking anyone.


"Why would that be a- Wait, Morgan hasn't got that surgery yet, has she?" Lo just nodded, it didn't feel right talking about her girlfriend's body behind her back, but this was a conversation she wasn't ready for her to be a part of yet. "Close the door. I don't want mom or dad to hear this."


"Ok." She did as her sister instructed, then hopped right back onto the bed next to her.


"So, remember when I had to go to the hospital for all those internal injuries?"


"Ya, you said some jerk kicked you in a parking lot while you were buying food." Istas squinted her eyes and bit her lip, taking a deep breath before continuing.


"I lied. It was Oliver, and let's just say he didn't kick me." Lo went wide-eyed in horror, moving her hand over her mouth.


"Fuck Taz... I don't... Why didn't you... No, no, I know why you lied about it."


"I have no idea what we did wrong that time." Tears began to stream down the pregnant woman's face as she relived the trauma. "Maybe it was too much too fast? Maybe he was rougher than usual? I'm just lucky he notised the blood or, or..." Istas moved to hug Lomasi, and she returned it lovingly.


"I'm sorry for making you relive it. I didn't know. I'm so sorry that happened, Taz."


"It almost ended our relationship, fuck it almost ended my life." She then started staring a thousand miles away. "I forget the size difference between us sometimes. But us overlooking that almost killed me. I still get nervous every time we do anything together."


"I can't imagine it was easy, you know, doing it after that."


"Believe it or not, it was harder on him. My sweet Oliver treated me like I was made of glass for about a year after that. He was so guilty, so scared of hurting me again, and it almost ended our relationship." She paused, looking down at her round belly and gently rubbing it. "But we recovered and have been safely conducting ourselves, and it's paying off."


"Do you think I should wait until Morgan fully transitions before we do anything?" Lo asked, needing to know the answer more than she needed air at that moment.


"Your a few inches bigger than me. That doesn't sound like it should help, but it does. Who is in charge when the lights are off?"


"I-I am," Lo said, her dark skin bearly hiding the blush on her cheeks.


"Ok, good, that alone cuts the danger in half. I'm not going to tell you how to manage your sex life, but if you two are careful, you should be fine."


"O-Ok..." Lo tightened her hug. "Thanks, sis. I know this must have been difficult to talk about."


"It was," Taz said as she tightened her hug right back. " But you not getting hurt matters more than that. I know I get on you about your business practices, but you are my sister."


"I love you too, Istas. So, I should never speak of this to anyone, right?"


"I will chop you up and use your ass to help build my baby if you do."


"I wouldn't if I were you. The kid will get my smart mouth!" The two laughed a bit at that, wiped the tears from their eyes, then joined the rest of their family in the living room.