- Text Size +

Morgan lay on the couch, holding a letter above her face, too distracted by her thoughts to notice Lo rushing over and crawling on top her until they were practically face to face.


"Hey, big girl~." She said as she looked lovingly into Morgan's eyes. "How are you~?"


"Having an existential crisis. You?"


"Well, I was going to be cute at you until you made me lunch." Lo then began to snuggle into Morgan's neck aggressively. "But now I'm worried about my baby!" Morgan chuckled a bit as she moved her hand to start petting her smaller partner.


"You're too precious sometimes~. But it's not the end of the world. My high school reunion is coming up in a few days, is all." Lo took a moment from burying her face in her lover's neck to look up at the letter in her hand. The number of clown pictures on it made it look more like an invitation to a toddler's birthday than an adult gathering.


"Did you wanna go?"


"Well, yes and no, that is the crisis." Morgan sat up, expertly moving her girlfriend's two-foot-five form, so she was laying in the crook of her free arm. "On one hand, there are plenty of people I want to see again, friends I lost touch with and stuff. But then there's this." Morgan said as she pointed at the name on the letter, her dead name. "I started transitioning in college. Everyone will be expecting... Him..." Lomasi then pushed the hand holding the letter down, and used her free hand to guide Morgan's face to look at her.


"Do you have to go alone?"


"N-No, I get a plus one."


"Will David be going?


"Ya, he said he was going."


"Then you will have your brother and girlfriend there to support you. If you decide to go, that is." Morgan moved her hand to lift Lo up by her upper thighs and gently kissed her on the lips.


"We still have a couple of days to decide on that, but thank you."


"No worries, now, you need to destress. You want to get tied down to the bed while I have my way with your plentiful curvy frame or watch cartoons?"


"Cartoons, not that you're other offer isn't tempting, but I'm comfier here for now."


"You got it, big girl... But to the original purpose of my cuddling~."


"Your a grown woman. You can feed yourself."


"But I want mac in cheese, and the stove is too big to use without hurting myself," Lo said as she gave Morgan her cutest possible face, making the big gay woman's heart flutter.


"Should have just let you ravage me," Morgan said as she playfully shoved the giggling little woman off her lap and walked into the kitchen.


...............................................................................................................................


"This was a mistake," Morgan said as David found them a good parking spot.


"No, the mistake was letting Lomasi dress herself," David said as he parked close to the school gym entrance. "The way her dress is riding up in her car seat, I can practically count her pubic hair."


"If it bothers you, then stop looking, pervert!"


"This was a mistake," Morgan repeated as they got out of the car. Morgan gave in to Lo's insistence that she dress up, wearing her green dress with gold flower patterns on it. The outfit did an excellent job at modestly showing off her tits and ass without looking slutty, and it hid her lady bulge well. Lo's purple dress was slightly less modest, particularly around her chest. David didn't give a dame about how he looked, loose jeans and a t-shirt that said hangry of it. His pulse on Tom dressed more business casual, his plane but slightly disheveled look making the African American man look particularly handsome.


"So, this is your old stomping grounds?" Tom asked as he looked at the underfunded institution. "You two did really well for yourselves."


"Don't patronize me, rich boy. Everyone grab a box, except for you, Lo, your too small and weak."


"I'll show you weak, you giant fuck!" Lomasi said as he opened the trunk, he decided to reference the bake sale he discovered his talents for cooking by making doughnuts. He picked up a box while Lo stomped and kicked at his feet, acting like a hysterical toddler. Eventually, they all got to the door with a box in each of their hands as they handed their invitations to the gym teacher and walked in.


And, well, it was significantly less than she imagined. Everyone she recognized as popular back in the day was now some combination of sad, fat, or poor. And the people that she could have sworn were going to make it big seemed to be middle management at best, but mostly just lamenting at years wasted on higher education only to end up in low-income jobs. They moved over to the snack bar and, after dropping off the baked goods, came up with a plan.


"Welp, I'm going to go find the people I hated most and rub my wonderful life in their smug faces," David said as he wandered off, Tom following him close behind.


"So, who you gonna show me off to?" Lo asked, a bit of a smug grin on her face as she looked up at Morgan.


"I don't know. Who even is here? What am I going to say? This was a mistake!" Morgan said, panicking a bit. But when she felt Lo's hand in hers, everything was just a little bit better.


"Take your time. We have all night." Lo said in that special way that made her lover feel better. Morgan walked through the crowd, overhearing bits of conversations as she looked about for specific people. Her heart almost stopped when she spotted someone she knew. Hiding in a corner was none other than Petra. Morgan recognized her signature look of a gray hoody with long pink hair sticking out.


"I take it you know the wallflower? Either that or you just decided to ogle other women in front of me."


"What? Oh! Sorry! Ya, I knew her. We tried dating around the middle of high school, but we broke up on good terms before going to college."


"Ooooo! An old flame, should I be worried?" Lo said playfully, wiggling her eyebrows up and down suggestively as she did so.


"Oh, hush up, you little goblin. We never really clicked, not like you and me. We were just sort of together to be together." Morgan looked at the pink-haired woman for a moment or two longer before deciding. "You want to meet her?"


"Sure, I'm here for you if things don't go well." Morgan nodded to Lo, and they made their way over. They weren't trying to sneak up on the poor woman, but she still jumped a bit when she noticed the two approaching.


"Sorry for startling you!" Morgan said, holding her hands up in a non-threatening way.


"Y-Your fine..." Petra said as she shifted uncomfortably. "Do I know you? Sorry if I should. I haven't lived around here for a long time.


"Oh boy, how do I say this?" Morgan blushed hard, struggling to get the words out. "You remember a fella named... Mark Summers?"


"Yes, but why are you-?" Petra went silent, her eyes darting all over Morgan's body, noticing every familiar detail. "Um... A-Are you..."


"Yes, but I go by Morgan now." The gingers blush was matched only by Petra's. She couldn't tell if the reunion was going well or not, Petra's eyes darting all over Morgan's body, making her feel awkward as her ex processed what she was told. "Y-You ok?"


"S-Sorry, it's just... Fuck your gorgeous! Like, I'm straight, and I want you over me. Fuck! Why did I say that!? I'm so sorry! It's not like you didn't look good before! You're just a different kind of gorgeous but consistently attractive! FUCK, I DID IT AGAIN!" Petra then pulled the strings on her hoody, closing the opening over her face, slumped against the wall, and loudly groaned. "Coming here was a mistake." She whimpered out. Bearly heard the two women in front of her.


"Fuck, and I thought you could be a mess," Lo said. The little woman did her best not to look amused by the emotional train wreck before her but still found the pink-haired giantess very adorable.


"Hey, you don't have to hide, Petra. Trust me. This is not the worst reaction I got to my true identity." Morgan helped her ex up to stand all the way up, and when she undid her hoody, Petra's face was revealed to have shed some anxious tears.


"Sorry for freaking out, Mar-MORGAN! Fuck, sorry, I just, this is new, sorry."


"You're doing fine. Catching yourself is a good thing."


"Not to interrupt a touching moment, but I feel awkward just standing here and not saying anything." The two turned to Lo after she said that, and surprisingly, Petra didn't jump or become startled.


"Wow..." Petra said as she crouched down to look at Lomasi, making the small woman a little nervous with her wonder-filled eyes. "I've never seen a tiny this big before. She's practically standard size."


"This tiny has a name, Pinky. It's Lomasi. Use it." Lo crossed her arms, returning the wonder-struck ogling with an unamused glare. "Also, personal space."


"Oh, s-sorry about that!" Petra said, an embarrassed look on her face as she backed away. "I'm Petra. Nice to meet you, Lomasi."


"Charmed." Lo continued to look disapprovingly at Petra.


"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made you feel uncomfortable like that. You're a human woman, and I shouldn't have looked you over like a cute dog."


"You're not the worst, but talk down to me again, and we will have trouble." Things had become very awkward, and everyone involved felt a little embarrassed to some degree. "I feel like stuffing an unreasonable amount of doughnuts into me. I'll be there if anyone needs me." Lo stomped off, almost tripping some people as she did.


"What the fuck was that?" Morgan asked, glaring at Petra.


"I'm sorry." Petra slouched under the angry ginger's gaze. "I didn't mean to upset your tiny, I just-"


"My tiny!?" Morgan said loud enough to draw some eyes in her and Petra's direction. "That is my girlfriend you just insulted!" The pink-haired woman went wide-eyed.


"Shit, I'm so sorry, M-Morgan!"


"You damned well better be!" Morgan said as she pointed her finger dangerously close to touching Petra's face. "What the hell happened to you? I don't remember you being a sizeist, what changed?"


"I-I'm not! I just, well, every tiny I ever met had an... Living arrangement with a big person." Morgan rolled her eyes at that. Decades ago, when people started randomly shrinking, most governments enacted a policy where a big person and a shrunken person made a contract. The big got a check from the government, and the tiny had a safe place to live and someone legally obligated to give them everything they needed to survive. But nowadays, after people by and large stopped caring and certain states and countries changing and tweaking the laws, it more or less devolved into an owner-pet relationship. Most tinies are pressured by society, the media, and even friends and family, into more or less selling themselves into slavery. Everyone believes and reinforces the idea that tinies can't survive independently. Those who manage to make it in the urban wilderness are feral savages, made less than human by their experience of surviving in a world made to kill small things. But, of course, anyone with critical thinking skills would know that's bull shit. Hell, Morgan herself saw proof on more than one occasion that free tinies are people like anyone else.


"Look, I can tell you're not being malicious, but you were being sizeist just then."


"I'm sorry." Petra whimpered out. She really had the kicked puppy look down to a T. Morgan had to make a conscious effort not to just grab her up and let her know everything was going to be ok.


"I know you are. Just be more considerate next time."


"Ok... You should go check on her. Lomasi was her name, right?"


"Ya, that's right, send me a friend request. I would rather not lose touch with you again." Petra looked at Morgan with confusion.


"Really? After all that?"


"Just as long as your consciously trying to be better about seeing tinies as people."


"I already do!" Morgan couldn't help but chuckle a little at Petra's pouty face, getting just a bit flustered. But she pushed all that aside, seeing Lo, David, Tom, and a very provocatively dressed stranger. The Asian woman was dressed in short jean shorts and a blue tube top, with a dark red bra and thong sticking out of both. She looked like she was going to the club to get laid, not a high school reunion, every person Morgan saw made her feel over or underdressed, and it was getting annoying.


"Sorry if I'm being pushy. I just want to understand." The stranger said to David. "Your a bisexual polyamorous aromantic? Is that the right word?"


"Don't know, and don't care," David remarked as he downed a doughnut. "I'm down to pound or get pounded, and only do it with a small friend group for health reasons, and I genuinely don't get romance. I don't know what that makes me. All I know is I'm just me."


"Don't mean to pry too much. I was just curious."


"You're good. Honestly, it's refreshing. Most people, my parents included, just think I want to sleep around, not even bothering to try and understand and settle on me being a guy whore."


"Darling, I know my own when I see one, and that's not you." The stranger's eyes moved to Tom, a grin forming on her face. "You, on the other hand, have wanted to put something in my mouth the moment you saw me~."


"Wow," Tom said, his surprise being plane on his face. "I get you being able to tell I want you, but how did you know I wanted that?"


"I can follow people's eyes easily, and yours were right here~." She then tapped her lips seductively. "I have a minute if you do~."


"Lead the way!" She then grabbed Tom's hand and led him off somewhere. David rolled his eyes at the sean while Lo spent the whole time slack-jawed and wide-eyed.


"Might want to wipe the drool off your face before it leaks onto your dress." Morgan teased, her sudden appearance making Lo practically jump out of her skin.


"I-I wasn't looking at anything or a-anyone!" Lo said, a, awkward and nervous look on her face as she looked anywhere other than Morgan's eyes. Morgan chuckled a bit as she bent over to kiss her little flustered gay woman on the top of her head.


"Relax, baby. I would be surprised if you weren't checking her out. Who was she anyway? I didn't recognize her."


"That was Amanda, but apparently she's going by Candie now, even got it changed legally." Morgan went slack-jawed and wide-eyed.


"You have to be joking! That was Petra's stepsister! The woman was a bearly functional basket case back then! How the fuck did she become the living avatar of what every parent fears their daughters will end up as!?


"Didn't come up," David said as he took a deep drink from his cup. "Lo told us about how Petra acted, and we could see you reading her the riot act from here. Candie said she would talk about it with her later, but who knows how that will go." They all noticed the lights dimming and dance music starting up. "And it looks like I will miss out on this because my dance partner is busy whoring himself."


"Oh, don't be like that!" Lo said as she stood up just a bit straighter. "We can have our fun on the dance floor without him! Come on!"


"I-I've never danced in a dress before." Morgan blushed hard, looking very unsure about that particular activity.


"You can either follow my lead, or we can just hang out here and make fun of how stupid some of these people look dancing." Lo looked up at Morgan lovingly. It was almost enough to make her lady boner show through her dress.


"A-After you."


...............................................................................................................................


"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" Patra said to herself as she found a secluded spot behind the bleachers to hide as the dancing started. Flinching a bit when she felt something on her ear, but instantly relaxed when she remembered who she was with.


"You didn't do that bad." A tiny voice said in a soft, comforting tone. "She still wanted to be friends, and her girlfriend said you weren't the worst, right?"


"I still made a fool out of myself in front of someone I still have feelings for! And now she's a she, and more importantly, already with someone else." Petra whimpered as she curled up on the ground, hugging her knees to her chest. "This night hadn't at all gone how I wanted."


"There there." The small voice said as a tiny hand continued to pet along the distressed woman's ear. Petra then pulled her hoody down, exposing to the world more than her head. Resting on the nape of her neck was a tiny woman, modestly dressed in sweat pants and a t-shirt, a cute little muffin top right above the top of said pants. Her curly brown hair was bound in two poofy pigtails. She also wore what could be described as a bungee harness with a cord connected to a choker on Petra's neck. It seemed one or both of them were worried about the tiny falling. The larger of the two grabbed up the smaller one, holding the affectionate tiny in cupped hands at eye level.


"Y-You know you're more than just a pet to me, right?" Petra said as tears formed in her eyes. "I r-really cherish our friendship, and I don't know how I could function without you!" Petra moved her cupped hands to one of her tear-drenched cheeks, her mood lifting as she felt her pet hugging her.


"I know. I can't imagine what my life would be like if you hadn't found me. The least I could do is help you feel better. After all, you practically saved my life."


"I really do love you, Penny."


"I love you too, Petra." The tiny said, but Penny meant a little bit more than her giant owner did. She had fallen in love with her practically from the moment she found her, recently shrunk and crying in a used coffee cup. She didn't mind that her passion wasn't returned. She would simply be the best possible friend her owner could ask for. Making her happy was enough.


"Mind if I join, or are you two doing something privet?" Both tiny and owner groaned at Candie's intrusion into their moment of comfort. "Is that Penny? I thought she was busy tonight?"


"I found the time to be here for your sister, unlike some people I could mention."


"Oh, shut up, unless you want to spend the night in a used sock again. Petra is a grown woman who can take care of herself."


"Leave her alone!" Petra said, standing up to full height at blinding speed, causing enough of a shock to make Candie take a few steps back. "Penny has been doing a lot to keep my anxiety under control tonight! Unlike you, who ran off to have your fun at the first singe of a boner!"


"I..." Candie found it hard to make a compelling comeback, taking a deep breath before responding. "Your right. I came here to help you, then got selfish. I'm sorry, I'll try to have more self-control from now on."


"It's ok, but you really need to get help."


"I know." The two of them looked out onto the dance floor as the music slowed down. And what they saw melted all three of their hearts. Morgan was holding her arm out so Lomasi could sit on it, so they could be at eye level as they slow danced. They both looked so happy it was like a sean from a romance novel. "They really are adorable together. Too bad that isn't you with her."


"I don't mind. I might have come here intending to try and get back together with them. I think it's ok that I didn't."


"If you don't mind sharing, that Tom guy is pretty nice. Very considerate and loaded. Kind, handsome, and wealthy. Can't beat that."


"You can play matchmaker later. Right now, I just want to watch someone I care very deeply about being happy." Petra said to her sister as she watched Morgan and Lomasi dance. But Candie then noticed where Penny's eyes were and gave a sly smile.


"You're not the only one, it seems," Candie muttered to herself, deciding to keep it to herself for now.