- Text Size +

"Hey, Morgan. Mind if I ask you something?" Jan asked. Morgan had been invited to help test out the pool the short brunette had installed in her backyard, along with everyone else in the friend group. She and Morgan were sunbathing while Lo and Tom were having a squirt gun fight, and David humiliated himself by showing that while good at backing, he sucked at the grill.


"Sure, what's up?"


"It's just that. Since you started wearing girl's clothes, I've only seen you in dresses. Even the bikini you have on has a little skirt. Is that a stylistic choice, or is there a reason?" Morgan crossed her legs awkwardly, seeming somewhat uncomfortable with the question. "Sorry, I didn't me-"


"No, no, you're good." The uneasy ginger said as she tried to find the right words. "I'm just a little embarrassed about, well." She then pointed down to what was under her bikini skirt. "I tried doing tight jeans once, but it got negative attention."


"Oh, sweetie, you shouldn't have to dress a certain way just because the world can't handle you being your true self."


"It's not that I don't like dresses. They are pretty lovely, in fact."


"Still, it's kinda fucked." Things got awkwardly silent after that, and the two women moved on. Morgan looked at her phone, looking through Petra's social media, and felt conflicted about what she saw. Like one of those people that love their cats a little too much, Petra had posted countless pictures of her pet tinies. She had twelve, fourteen soon, as one of them was pregnant, and from all evidence, she adored and treasured them. And on top of that, the pink-haired woman was a member of multiple organizations that pushed for the human treatment of tinies and removing tinies from abusive owners and shelters. Everything seemed like she cared deeply about helping little people, even disemboweling her neighbor's pet snake to save one, something Morgan didn't know the meek woman had in her. But all of it was undermined by the underlining message that she didn't really see tinies as people, or at least not equals. Every other post reeked with the idea that tinies couldn't survive on their own, and needed to be under the thumb of larger people to prosper. Morgan was conflicted. Should she try to convince Petra over time that her way of thinking was wrong? Should she use David to contact the Enclave so they can rescue the twelve tinies from being pets? Or is the situation just as it seems on the screen of her phone, one big happy family with a benevolent matriarch? Everything about it was confusing and felt wrong, but thankfully she didn't have enough time to think about it, as Lomasi's phone she was babysitting was going off.


"Hey, Lo! Your dad is calling!"


"One sec." Lo then hopped out of the pool. For Morgan, time seemed to slow down, watching every drop of water slide and drip off of her lover's smooth dark skin, the way her wet hair looked draped over her shoulders, and even the way she walked over to her made Morgan red in the face, and that was not the only place blood was rushing. "You're staring again~."


"S-Sorry!"


"You two are precious," Jan said as Morgan covered her face with one hand, embarrassed by her very public ogling of her girlfriend.


"Sup, old man?" Lo's face then went wide-eyed with shock, concerning Morgan somewhat. "That, that's wonderful." She said as tears began to form at the edges of her eyes. "Be sure to send pictures, ok? Thanks for letting me know, by." When the call was over, Lo sat down on the beach chair Morgan was on, looking like she was staring a thousand miles away.


"Lo, are you ok?" Morgan asked as she sat up, slightly looming over her lover.


"Liko."


"What?" Lo then looked up at Morgan, tears streaming down her smiling face.


"My nephew's name is Liko." The realization hit Morgan like a brick to the face, and she grabbed up Lomasi in a big hug.


"Congratulations, aunty Lo!"


"The fuck is happening?" David said as he walked over.


"Istas had the baby, and they're both perfectly fine!" Jan, Tom, and David rushed in to join the hug. Lo cried her happy tears as loved ones surrounded her, eclipsing the sun for a moment before they backed up.


"So, how does it feel being someone's dorky aunt?"


"Hey! I'm the cool aunt!" Lo giggled out as she shoved at Tom for his rude comment.


"How soon will you be able to see the little guy personally?" Morgan asked, beginning to tear up herself.


"My family is coming to visit for Christmas, so we can all meet him then."


"What kind of name is Liko?" David got a well-deserved kick in the shins from Lo, a punch in the side from Jan, and a smack from Morgan.


"When my parents started trying to conceive, they said they would name any boy they had after my father's culture, and any girl after mom's. Taz seems to be making that a tradition. Liko is Polynesian, I think it means friend or buddy. Who cares? It means my precious nephew now!"


"You would think it would have been a Chines name then, considering Oliver's heritage."


"Cultural roots matter considerably less to his side of the family than ours. They probably talked about it beforehand. I don't know! I'm not psychic!" The group hug then dissipated, the last to break the embrace being Morgan. "Jan, break out the booze! We are celebrating!"


"Sorry sweetie, ran out last time I had the fella's over to clean my pipes."


"TMI, Jan. Tom, you and someone else go buy us some dizzy juice!"


"Just because I make more money than you guys don't make me the group's sugar daddy."


"Ug, fine, you can order the pizzas. I'll go get the drink."


"But David just finished making burgers." David put his hand on Tom's shoulder, moving his head from side to side.


"I appreciate it, buddy, but I can't make you guys choke down those coles that used to be hamburgers, especially if we're throwing a party."


"We are throwing those away. Now let's split up and get this party started!" Lo screamed as she marched out the front door, only to turn right back around and head to the bathroom. "Forgot I was only in a bikini." She said as she grabbed up her clothes.


...............................................................................................................................


Morgan didn't drink casually, and all it took was a cup and a half of the spiked punch for Lo to see why.


"Oh my God, I love your hair!" Morgan said as she petted and moved her fingers through Lomasi's long black hair, seeming to be completely mesmerized by it. "It's like a waterfall made out of a moonless night~."


"I'm, um, glad you like it?"


"I do!" Morgan said a little too loudly. A hiccup escaped her mouth before she sat down on the ground to be around about eye level with her girlfriend. "Hey, I need to tell you a secret. Promise not to tell anybody?"


"Sure thing." Morgan leaned over, her lips mere inches from Lo's ear.


"I love you~." The big drunk woman said, her hot breath making the entire side of her little lover's head feel wet.


"I don't think that's a secret, baby," Lo said as she moved her comparatively small hands to each of Morgan's cheeks.


"I don't want anyone to get jealous. Cuz, the moment they know your cutie patootie is all for me, they get jealous. That is a fact!" Morgan screamed at the top of her lungs, before finishing off her cup. "Booo! Someone drank everything in my cup! Get me more, baby. My legs are too heavy."


"I think I'll get you something without alcohol in it."


"Can it still be fruity and pink?"


"You got it," Lo said, kissing Morgan's forehead before turning around to get the drink. Getting repaid for the kiss with a hard slap on the ass. "Oi, you behave yourself, or I'll bend you over my knee!"


"Promises promises~." Morgan giggled out, feeling very silly. But suddenly, she had forgotten what she was doing on the floor. But then remembered that she was in Jan's house and what was in her kitchen cupboard. "Chocolate bannanabread~!" The drunken ginger then got up and stumbled into the kitchen, opening the cabinet, finding not only the sweet bread but three tines taking crackers out of a box that was on its side.


"Oh my God!" Morgan said before just reaching in and grabbing the bread. "She bearly ate any of this!" She was in her right mind enough to know that she should not be using a knife, so she just started taking chunks out of the loaf and eating it. Finding it a little too hot in the house, Morgan stripped down to her undies, sat down on the kitchen floor, and continued to stuff her face.


*BUZZ* Morgan looked down at her phone, seeing that Petra made a post about making her pet that got eaten by a snake his favorite food to help lift his spirits.


"Ooooo! I don't like you right now!" Morgan pouted, but then had the best idea she ever had. "Time to give you a piece of my mind."


...............................................................................................................................


"Dinner's ready~!" Petra practically sang as she entered the attic. Her little pats had already gathered around the usual eating area, making enough room for her to set down the two plates. "Tonight, I made you chicken and rice, one plate spicy and the other plane. Today we almost lost someone, so tonight, we are celebrating his survival. To Mathew!"


"TO MATHEW!" The small crowd cheered, slightly embarrassing the little guy they were happy to see still kicking. The nineteen-year-old blond only had minor injuries from the incident, but the burns were bad enough to need bandages. Candie's medical training was really required, but it was good to have a doctor in the house.


"Now, you all stop that, or I'll get an ego." The injured tiny said with a bit of a grin. "If we are celebrating anyone, it should be Pinkzilla over there. If she hadn't gone beast mode on the thing, I would have died in agony."


"We are celebrating that too, Mathew," Vivian said, the pregnant woman said as she moved a hand to pet the boy's head. Ever since the two met, Vivian practically adopted the young man. Petra was actually worried that the stress from what happened might have made the tiny miscarry, but so far, all seemed fine. "And also the death of that monster, Cuddles. I can't tell you how many close calls we've had with the vile thing!"


"Uge, don't remind me it had a name," Petra said as she partially covered her face with her free hand. As right as she knew it was, she still felt guilty for killing the thing. It wasn't like it was evil or anything, just an animal acting on instinct.


"You shouldn't feel bad about what you did, mistress," Penny said as she patted her giantess owner's knee.


"I got to know the guy very intimately, and I can tell you, Cuddles had it coming," Mathew said. Ever since he was rescued, he tried to play off being eaten alive as no big deal. But it was clear that this would probably traumatize the little fella.


"Tell that to his owner. The bastard is threatening me with a lawsuit over this."


"Let him." Chimed in Elizabeth, the middle-aged Afro-Latino woman waved her hand dismissively. "He'll never get a jury to side with a reptile over a tiny. I mean, sure, some people like snakes, but I think we have a little bit more charm to us." The washed-up radio personality said as she struck an attractive pose. Despite being a little on the older side, she still looked good and intended to flaunt that as long as she had it.


"Maybe your right... Are any of you afraid of me now? After what I did?" Petra asked hesitantly. Before that day, she had never harmed a living thing intentionally, let alone slice some poor animal open from neck to tail with a pair of house scissors.


"Never, mistress." Penny said, moving to hug the side of Petra's leg, we could never be afraid of you."


"Honestly, I don't think I've ever felt safer," Mathew said, putting on his signature grin. "Gunna be straight with you boss-lady, kinda thought you would be useless if there were an emergency. But now, those fears are long gone." Petra tried to take the words of her pets to heart, but she was still very unsettled by the events. How could they not fear her now, after such a brutal display? Or did they always fear her? She did everything she could to make their lives as fulfilling as possible. She didn't want cowering subjects but genuine companionship, little friends who could trust her. Her concerns were pushed aside as her phone went off. Looking at it, she was genuinely shocked.


"Morgan is calling me?"


"I thought you two were not in a good place right now?" Penny said, looking up at her mistress as the pink-haired Titaness rose from the ground and stood at full height.


"So did I. I'll be right back." Petra blew a kiss to her pets and went downstairs to the living room before answering. "Hey, I didn't think you would-"


Fuuuuuuuuuck yooooou!"


"W-What?"


"I don't like you right now! *hiccup*."


"Morgan, are you drunk!?"


"You're drunk!" Petra rubbed her eyes. Being drunk called by an ex was a new experience, and she was unsure how to handle the situation. "You're not being good right! You're doing it wrong!"


"Morgan, where are you? Do you need someone to drive you somewhere?"


"Oh! You would love that, wouldn't you, bitch! I'm sorry, that was a little much. You're a sweetie. BUT YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG! Yay! I see Lomasi! Hello Lomasi!" Petra could only vaguely hear the two-foot woman saying something, but heard Morgan's response clear as day. "The better question is, why are you not naked on the floor eating banana bread on the phone? This is a party, right? Loosen up." Petra blushed hard, not needing to know those exact details.


"Morgan, could you put Lomasi on the phone? I, um, need to tell her about how bad at being nice I am?" There was a pause. Petra only ever had to herd a drunk one time before, so she wasn't really experienced in dealing with drunken logic.


"Lo! It's for you!" Petra let out a sigh of relief. A little shocked that it worked on top of that.


"Who are you, and why was my girlfriend talking to you?"


"It's Petra, and she drunk called me to call me a bitch. For some reason?"


"Oh great, she's one of those drunks."


"Lomasi, listen carefully. We need to get Morgan into bed, or at least stay still. The state she's in, she should go out like a light. Unless you think you can babysit a drunk naked giantess."


"Oh, don't worry, I speak shit-faced. Hanging up on you now, best to forget this ever happened."


"Ok, call me back if you need help with her."


"I'll manage, night." Lomasi then hung up. Petra was very confused by the events that transpired but decided to brush it off. Turning around to head back up to her beloved little pets, but halfway up the stairs, she heard them talking and decided to listen in. Sure, Penny would tell her anything the others said when she wasn't around, but hearing it from the source was rare.


"So that's what you were doing on the balcony when you were being eaten! What else did he have to say?"


"That was pretty much it. He was a scout and a trader for a group called the Enclaves, he liked our furniture, and we could join them if we wanted."


"Well, I, for one, will not be running off to join some rage tag group of wild tinies," Elizabeth said in a rather dismissive tone. "Ever since I was kicked off the radio, I had to work my ass off. Shrinking was the best thing to ever happen to me. Sure, that girl can be rather excentric, a little too affectionate for a platonic relationship, but Petra treats me like the queen I am, and nothing anyone can say would make me give that up."


"Mathew, are you thinking about leaving?" Concern was clear in Vivian's tone as she spoke.


"Before what happened earlier, ya a little. But you could say that finding out how low on the food chain I am firsthand has made me hesitant." Mathew's tone suggested that he was trying to play it off like being eaten was no big deal. But the poor little man was definitely going to be traumatized for life, maybe even develop voreaphobia. "What about you, Viv? Do you want your kids to grow up like Penny, slavishly devoted to the big given legal control of their lives?"


"There is nothing slavish about my loyalty to the mistress!"


"Mathew, I wouldn't know what to do with freedom even if I had it. I was born in an abusive shelter. Before Petra infiltrated and got the place shut down, the only thing I ever knew was white sterilized walls and a scheduled abuse. I could never leave her. If not for Petra, my children would have been sold to a medical company or an illegal restaurant, or god knows what other horrible place, the moment they were born. And I would have been forced to repeat that repeatedly until I died." There was a short pause before Vivian continued, this time sounding much more distraught. "Please don't leave, Mathew! There are much worse things than being eaten, and I don't know if I could live with myself if any that happened to you!"


"Ok, ok, I won't!" Things went dead silent, giving Petra an uncomfortable amount of time to think. One on hand, she was happy that at least some of her pets were content to stay, but what about the others? What if they wanted to leave? Should she even let them have the choice? After all, she owned all of them legally. Every one of them signed a contract giving her complete control over the course of their lives in exchange for safety. And it's not like they are being kept in hamster cages. She hand-made every scrap of clothes and pieces of furniture they had, getting so good she could even do commissions for a living. They belonged to her, and she gave them anything they asked for. They had no right to leave her legally or logically.


"What's wrong with me!?" Petra said out loud, hopefully, quiet enough that her pets didn't hear her. Sure, she had her favorites, but she really did love all of them. And the idea that they even had the option to leave her was deeply upsetting. But if she loved them, then wouldn't she be ok with them moving on if they wanted to? What would make her any different from the abusive monsters who kept their pets in line with terror if she didn't let them have some choice? She genuinely believed they were better off with her, and despite how much it hurt, the option should be theirs. Even if she thought they were going to make the wrong choice, even if she just wanted to keep them all to herself forever, that shouldn't be her call. Patra put on her happy face, walked up into the attic like she didn't hear anything they said, and made sure to act convincingly surprised when Penny told her everything later.