- Text Size +

"Ok, how does that feel?" Lomasi asked as she finished up tying Morgan's hands behind her back. The larger woman wiggled her wrists a bit, seeming displeased.


"It's strong enough, but it's too scratchy. It feels like it's going to leave marks by the time wear done."


"Ok, another brand down, three more to try."


"Sorry for being so picky," Morgan said with an embarrassed blush on her face. They couldn't do cuffs because she didn't like how the metal felt, she wanted something more special than a towel or her own discarded clothes, and now rope was proving to be complicated.


"Hey, we're trying new things. It's ok if it takes a bit of time to figure out what to use." Lo said in as reassuring a tone as she while freeing her girlfriend's wrists. Just then, Morgan's phone went off, and she was somewhat surprised to see who it was calling her.


"Hey, Daisy, what's up?"


"My dirtbag soon-to-be ex-husband!" Daisy screamed into the phone, making Morgan recoil a bit. "We agreed that we would put our differences aside for Rose's birthday, make her feel like everything is going to be ok for a day. And I just found out Jona is bringing his mistress to our little girl's seventh birthday party!"


"Oh, he is not!"


"Oh, yes, he is! Isn't it bad enough that that eight-inch son of a bitch was swimming in that whores crotch for the last three months!? Does he really have to ruin our baby's special day!?" Daisy was crying hard. Morgan's heart sank, she didn't know her for very long, but she still couldn't let her go through this humiliation without support.


"Look, I don't really know how to help you with this. But if you want, I could come down for emotional support?"


"God bless you, dear, but I couldn't ask you to do that on your only day off this week."


"Hey, what are friends for?" Daisy's hard sobbing picked back up, seemingly much louder than before.


"Oh, thank you! I could really use a life raft in the coming flood of judgmental soccer moms and sleazy single dads! It's in three hours, dress casually! I'll send you the address!" Daisy then hung up. Morgan then got off her knees and grabbed her shirt off the bed.


"Sorry to do this to you, Lo. But-"


"Three things. One, I heard, she was very loud. Two, I'm proud of you, and your a good woman. And three, I'm coming with you."


"You don't have-"


"No, I told you I could take the day off from getting merchandise shipped to spend time with you, so that is what I'm doing." Morgan smiled, bending down and kissing the top of her two-foot lovers head.


"Thanks, baby. Oh, this is a kid's party, so try to cut back on the cussing." Lo then froze in her tracks, the grim realization of what she was getting herself into sinking in.


"Oh, fuck me to death with a castrated horse cock."


"Ya, little comments like that will be a big no-no. Better get it out of your system now.


...............................................................................................................................


Morgan parked outside of a lovely little suburban home, the tips of a bounce house sticking up from the backyard.


"What an idyllic home, too bad the marriage went down the drain."


"Let's just do our best to help her keep it together for the party. No kid should have to see their parents melt down in front of them, especially on their birthday." The two of them made their way to the backyard, and it seemed the party was only just getting started. Kids were chasing each other with a ball being involved. And everyone was making a round of saying hello to Daisy, you could never tell that only a few hours ago she was in the middle of a complete breakdown. Her shirt was festive, but seemed to be at war with her natural muffin top, her pants being pulled up a bit too far to compensate.


"Morgan, good to see you outside of work for once!" Daisy said as she moved in for a hug, which Morgan returned tenderly. "And you must be the infamous, Lomasi."


"Infamous? Big girl, what slanderous things have you told your coworkers about me?"


"Noting you wouldn't proudly declare in a crowded restaurant."


"Are you still on about that!? I said I was sorry! So get off my back, woman!"


"You two are delightful." Daisy giggled. As the presents were piled up, the various parents divided up into clicks, but Morgan and Lomasi stuck by Daisy, who it seems would have been left to stand alone otherwise.


"So, which one is Rose?"


"The one running circles around the other kids," Daisy said as she pointed out the most athletic of the girls. And she indeed did seem to be doing an excellent job at keeping the ball away from everyone else.


"Seems like a real all-star," Lo said, chuckling a bit when one of the kids fell over painfully looking.


"She's said she wanted to be on the basketball team next year. And asked how many games her father would show up to." Then, as if summoned by the mention of the man, loud thumping music played as the last car to arrive parked out front.


"Any idea what we should be expecting?"


"Not a clue. All I know is that she has some ridiculous stripper name, like Angel Dust, or Moon Beam, or-"


"Candie Locket!?" There was no mistaking it. Walking toward them was the Asian bombshell herself, but far more modestly dressed than last time she saw her. Walking beside her was a little blond girl, and in her right hand was a baby carrier fulfilling its namesake. And on her shoulder was an eight-inch man in a Hawaiian shirt and shorts.


"You know my husband's side, hussy!?"


"I'll explain later."


"Daisy, you look lovelier than usual." The tiny man said as his ride sat the carrier down on the table next to them.


"And you're looking sober, so this is the other woman?" Daisy said, her stone face perfectly hiding her jealousy of the younger woman's body.


"Don't mind me. I'm just here so no one steps on my piggy bank accidentally or on purpose. There a spot where I drop the booger factory off, or what?" Candi said while tapping the baby carrier, the passenger of which busying himself with running his finger along his shoelaces, seeming to try and understand how they were tied.


"The baby play area is over by that tree."


"Fantastic, I'll go drop him off then. Clar, you go play with the other kids. BUT, if I see anything that makes me think you're losing your temper, we go home."


"Ain't my fault other kids tick me off, ma."


"Clarity Locket," Candi said in a very unamused tone. "You will control yourself, clear?"


"Ya..."


"Good, now you have fun." The young girl then bolted from her mother's side, screaming like a war beast as she joined the other children. "They grow up so fast~. I'll be back for this." Candie said as she casually grabbed Jona off her shoulder and not to gently setting him down on the table, picking the baby boy out of the carrier. "You ready to make new friends to~?" The infant only responded by blowing raspberries and roughly poking his mother's face. "That's what I like about you, kid. You always have something interesting to say." When everyone was sure Candie was out of earshot, Daisy snapped at her cheating husband.


"Really, Jona? You're leaving me for someone who literally calls you a piggy bank?"


"That's just teasing, and besides, what does it matter to you anyway?" The little man said as he crossed his arms.


"Put you're fucking arms down. Rose can see us, and we agreed to put our mutual disgust aside for today." Daisy said while wearing a friendly smile. To help fool her child into believing she and her soon-to-be ex were not in an argument. "So put on a happy face, you bastard, or I swear I will take everything you own in the divorce."


"Well, if you insist," Jona said as he put on a sarcastic grin.


"Oh, I know you can do better than that. But I also know you putting effort into anything, like our marriage, is very difficult." Morgan and Lo were very unsure if they should be there, watching as a once happy couple shared animosity with smiling faces.


"And that's why I'm leaving you, you overly demanding cow. Because it was all on me to work for this relationship, while you just let yourself go. Did you even try to lose the pregnancy fat after Rose was born, or were those morning trips to the doughnut shop instead of the gym?"


"Why, you shallow, petty little waist of- Hey, sweetie! Look who made it!" Daisy quickly changed her tone the moment her daughter ran over. Rose immediately picked up her dad like a teddy bear and hugged him. Morgan didn't know how to feel, the sight was wholesome, but she knew too much to be happy for the kid. Lomasi was even tearing up a bit.


"Hey, Daisy, we need to step aside for a moment or two."


"You gals, go right ahead. This is a family moment, anyway." The two stepped away, and Morgan got to her knees to be more eye level with her lover.


"Hey, you doing ok?"


"Ya, it's just, that guy is such an asshole."


"He is." Morgan couldn't hold back a scowl. Men like Jona really did make her pissed. Knowing that he thinks he's justified in ruining his marriage because his wife couldn't get rid of a few pounds made her blood boil in rage. "I wish there was something we could do to help."


"We could kill him."


"I'm serious, Lo."


"So am I. Jona's a tiny, we could shove him down the garbage disposal or crush him to death under your feet or ass, and the only consequences would be the trouble of washing blood out of our clothes."


"Lo, what the fuck..." Morgan went wide-eyed in horror, never expecting to hear anything like that from her girlfriend.


"Sorry, I'm just angry. Very tempting though..." The party went on for about half an hour before something interesting happened. While Candie was bragging about everything she did to keep her body looking young and supple after two kids to the very visibly jealous and angry group of mothers. The ball the kids were playing with struck her upside the head with enough force to almost knock her over.


"Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh man, you really did it!" Morgan looked over and saw it was Candie's own kid laughing while standing next to a very angry-looking Rose. "I really didn't think you could have hit her from here, but wow! You really got the old hag right where you said you would! You wanna come to my birthday in a couple of months and do that? It would be so funny!" Morgan couldn't help but be a little worried about, and for, that kid. Surprisingly, Daisy was the one to come over and help her, taking Candie inside to put some ice on her now aching head. Morgan decided to follow them in.


"I'm so sorry about that," Daisy said as she handed the slightly taller woman a bag of frozen corn. "Rose is usually so sweet to everyone, even helping old people and tinies cross the street."


"Well, I'm fucking her dad, so it's understandable. Hell, I kinda thought you were bringing me in here to finish me off." She then turned to see Morgan standing in the doorway. "I see, waiting for the witness to wander off."


"You really shouldn't tempt her," Morgan said, pointing towards the freezer. "She has a frozen ham in there that hits a might bit harder than a kickball."


"No one is getting murdered today, and that's that." The three had a little bit of a chuckle before everything went awkward again. "Did you know he was married, you know, when you started with him?"


"Believe it or not, no. Unfortunately, little shit had the sense to keep that a secret for the first two months."


"But then why are you still with him then?" Morgan chimed in. "I know you like to sleep around, but is ruining a marriage really worth getting the D?" Candie then gave an ominous chuckle, making Morgan a little uneasy and Daisy just pissed.


"If it weren't me, it would be someone else. Besides, I've decided to indulge a forbidden appetite of mine."


"For sleeping with married men!?" Daisy said, clearly losing her patients.


"Hurting people." The room went very quiet. Candie continued when it became clear that the other two women would not comment. "During my youth, and up until a few years ago, I developed and fed an addiction to causing suffering. Emotionally and psychologically abusing partners, to sadistically killing tinies, I stopped for reasons I will not get too deeply into. But I've decided I will ruin Jona's life for fun, hopefully leaving him a penniless beggar by the end." A malicious giggle escaped the wounded woman's lips as she moved her gaze to nothing in particular, a blush forming on her cheeks. "He really has it all, a cute loving wife, a daughter that worships him, more money than he needs, and the stupid fuck is really going to throw it all away just because you put on a little weight!" Candie's menacing giggle then turned into something between a maniacal laugh and wicked cackling.


"Fucking hell, you're even crazier than you were in high school!" Morgan said, covering her mouth with one hand as she backed away slowly. Signaling Daisy to do the same, but the older woman stood her ground.


"I was never tested," Candie said as she wiggled her finger back and forth. "You don't know if I'm crazy or just a cruel bitch."


"You're destroying my husband, ruining my marriage, and taking my girl's father away, for kicks?" Daisy asked, tears rolling down her horror-filled eyes. Candie's face then went unsettlingly serious, and then she walked right up to the shorter woman, looking down at her with a merciless stare.


"No, you're husband is the one choosing to ruin your family all by himself. I'm just making sure he suffers for it in the long run. I see myself as karmic punishment for the bastard, personally." Morgan carefully considered what she could do to de-escalate the situation, but so far, it seemed like the frying pan on the stove next to her was the best option. "But I'll tell you what. You're his wife. What do you think should be done about his behavior?"


"W-What do you mean?"


"I mean, I'm going to let you decide how things go from this moment onward considering this," Candie said, her cold stare making the brunette under her gaze tremble. "If you want me to dump him and leave all of your lives for good, I'll do that. On the other hand, if you want me to double down on ruining him for what he did to you, I'll gladly do it. Your husband, your decision."


"Why even bother giving me a choice?" Candie mockingly tapped her chin, thinking about her answer. "Answer me!" Daisy screamed, seeming to have had enough of the creepy bitch.


"What can I say?" Candie said with an exaggerated shrug. "You're the one he's hurting the most out of everyone here. It only seems fair. Also, that muffin top your rocking is doing it for me~." Daisy noticed her belly popped out during all the drama, and gave a shiver when Candie ran her finger along it. Making her jump back with a yelp, amusing the sadistic woman to no end. "So what will it be, want me gone, or want me to make him regret abandoning his family for carnal pleasure?"


"I..." Daisy looked genuinely like she was thinking over what Candie had offered. Morgan didn't know her for very long, but she was shocked that the polite little lady was even considering it. "Get out of my life, Candie."


"Are you sure? He's not going to come crawling back to you. Just find another slut to replace me, at least with me, you can control what hell he lands himself in at the end."


"I've made my decision. Please, just go."


"As you wish, have a good rest of your day." Candi then walked past her and Morgan, only stopping for a moment. "Love your dress, by the way, Morgan. Have to say you make a much prettier woman than you did a man~."


"Um, thank you?" Candie then left the kitchen to collect her children. Daisy then gripped her heart and while bracing herself against the counter.


"How exactly do you know that demented freak, Morgan?"


"My ex's stepsister, we never really hung out. Not gunna lie, kinda glad I didn't."


"No blaming you for that is there!?"


...............................................................................................................................


"What do you mean, it's over!?"


"What did shrinking mess up your brain?" Candie spat, a little annoyed with the tiny sitting on the table in front of her. She decided to do the breakup at his favorite cafe, not to lessen the blow but ruin the place for him. Just because she was taking her claws out of him didn't mean she had to make it painless. She wanted the opposite, actually. "Cup up your little ears, and read my lips. We, are, over. So you can walk back home after this."


"B-But I thought we were finally connecting!" Candie just laughed in his face.


"Are you fucking serious!? Little man, I've made it perfectly clear from the beginning that you were only here to buy my drinks and scratch hard-to-reach places. That's it. What, do you think we would be forever just because I dupped you into buying my kid every gaming console in exchange for rocking your insignificantly small world?"


"I..." Candie savored every little emotion coming off of the small man. Confusion, uncertianty, embarrassment, patheticness, not anything that would have truly satisfied her, but it was enough to sweeten her day. "I still have money if that's what you're worried about?"


"Money has never been a problem for me, Jona. I make plenty at the pharmacy, both on and off the books. I just made you buy things because it made me feel like I had power over you."


"I-Is it because of what Rose did the other day? I'll give up full custody in the divorce, and you'll never see her again, honest." Candie snarled at what the bastard had just whimpered out. He deserved to be used up until he was a broken shell and thrown away like trash. But, she agreed to back off, so she would.


"You really think you're going to win over a mother of two by abandoning your child? Goodbye, Jona, it was a Herculian labor being with you." She finished the coffee he had bought her before getting up to walk out.


"Now you wait for one minute, whore!" Impotent rage was something satisfying to hear in his voice as she just continued walking. "With as much money as I've sunk into this, as well as putting up with your spaztic bitch daughter, I've earn-" Candie heel turned on the spot and marched right back to the table. But just before the smug tiny could speak, she picked him up, one arm in each of her hands, and her thumbnails digging into his neck, just a just a bit more pressure would slit his throat. "W-What, t-ta-take it e-easy!"


"Shut up!" Candie said in a harsh whisper. "If I ever hear you say another word about my girl, or if I even see your worthless hide ever again, I will bite your fucking head off, and the last thing you will ever see in the last few moments of brain activity will be your headless corps as I spit you out like used gum! Do we have an understanding!?" The Tiny in her grasp could only dribble and whimper as snot and tears decorated his face. She had seen the exact image countless times on numerous other faces, usually right before doing something unthinkable. But she made a conscious choice not to be that person anymore, so Candie just dropped him on the table, spitting on him before storming off.


"Get ahold of yourself, woman! You have kids to be a good example to now!" Candie snarled to herself as she dug her nails into her cheek, enough to leave a mark, almost enough to draw blood. Predatory instincts long kept in check were threatening to take over, like being possessed by a demon. Candie got into her car, and began to tremble in the driver's seat, images and sounds from her many terrible deeds flooding back into her mind. It excited, thrilled, aroused, disgusted, and shamed her. Pain and suffering were an addiction, and she knew only one way to deal with it without hurting someone. So she got out her phone and called the only person she knew would drop what he was doing for what she needed.


"Mac, it's Candie... Yes, that's what I'm calling about... I don't fucking care what you do to me as long as it hurts! If I were doing this for fun, I wouldn't be calling you!... Ok, see you there." She then started her car, and drove to the meeting place. She might not have liked the man who fathered her children, but at least she could use him reliably. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She needed help, real help. But she was scared of being diagnosed as dangerous, terrified of her children being taken from her, and afraid of losing her life just when she finally put one worth living together. And if a bit of pain on her end not only kept her from losing what she had and from hurting someone who didn't deserve it, was it worth it? That's what she told herself anyway.