- Text Size +


When they reach the door to the Biology door, Erin presses the bell and places the hand holding the small corpse waving it in front of the camera. Meanwhile, Daisy has unzipped her overall quite a bit and is positioning her breasts inside her bra as high as possible.

"But what are you doing?" comments Erin "You work as a whore in Biology and I don't know about it?" she asks.

"Just making sure we can do our best research, Dr. Salvini and his male assistants are always nicer when they see these peeking out" she says pointing to her D sized breasts inside her black push up bra. "But Dr. Nowak and the Morrison witch don't like it at all, they must get jealous when they see me."

"Surely that's it" Erin says with derision, as a beep sounds and the lab door opens. Erin walks through, followed by Daisy, at the end of the main room surrounded by several doors you see Doctor Salvini looking down with a face of concentration, and at the center table Dr. Nowak, seeing her Daisy quickly zippers up her jumpsuit.

As they approach, Dr. Salvini a man of about 60 with an expensive graying haircut, youthful bearing and a grateful Italian accent looks up and greets them.

"What a pleasure to see you girls, it is always a comfort to be surrounded by new beauties, because Maria, in spite of her beauty, I have already seen her too much" he says, winking at them.

"Pay no attention to this satyr, he's got all the beauties he wants and more," says Dr. Nowak, stomping towards them while pointing to Salvini's work table, where dozens of naked women are inside transparent boxes while the doctor shoves an eyedropper into their mouths one by one.

Do you girls need anything?" asks the mature redhead. Erin lifts the corpse of the muscular little man in front of her and comments "an accident, I'm bringing him in to see if anything can be used". "Mmmmmmmmmmm, severe thoracic crushing" says Nowak as he pats the little man's body "what have you done Daisy?"

"Hey, it wasn't me" replies Daisy with an offended look on her face."

"But it was a close call" comments Erin with a chuckle.

Dr. Nowak examines the little corpse some more, palpating all its body parts: "mmmmmmm, anatomically we already have what we need, `we can save some DNA for the headquarters, and of course the scrotal sac for ectogenetic reproduction.

"We've heard about reproduction several times already," says Erin, "but we're not clear on what exactly it is."

"It's simple, child," Maria comments, "we fertilize the ovules we extract from the females with semen from the males and breed them in tanks while experimenting with nutrients and hormones to accelerate their development so we can harvest them sooner."

Erin and Daisy look at each other blankly.

"I'd better show you," says the red-haired doctor" heading to the center table. "Here's a young male."

Rob was scared before, now he is also very embarrassed: there are three women with their eyes fixed on his naked figure on all fours, the mature doctor, the black giantess, and a very pretty girl with coppery brown hair and a wide smile.

"So what now, shall we milk him?" says Daisy giggling and touching her fingertips to Rob's cock from behind making it rock back and forth.

"If they paid me to give eighty or a hundred handjobs a day, yes" says Maria with a smile, "but how can they not want to pay me that much we use prostate stimulation", saying this she picks up the stick with a lump. "You insert this through the anus until it touches the prostate, and with a mild electric shock the specimen quickly ejaculates." Rob looks back in terror, suddenly the Doctor's fingers grip his waist tightly, and push the rounded tip of the stick into his anus, Rob starts to grunt from the pain, as he notices the widened, rounded tip force its way inside him, Suddenly he notices a strange sensation running through his whole body, a huge urge to pee and before he knows it his dick has stiffened and he is cumming while the three giantesses bring their smiling faces even closer to watch everything in detail, increasing even more the enormous humiliation he feels.


"Finally we rub the area so that all the rest falls into the vial. " the mature redhead's latex wrapped fingers encircle Rob's penis and rub it down a couple of times causing the last drops to spurt out. "And this specimen is now ready for the next session in an hour" she says as she lifts an exhausted Rob by the shoulders to his box, leaves him there and writes something behind his back with the marker pen "specimen is identified, Maria leaves a bowl full of juice in front of Rob as she says "drink it all", at the same time looking at the rest she says, "whoever has to go to the bathroom, raise your hand, I don't want dirt in the boxes, understood? .

"Yes it is faster, but I like the traditional way better" Daisy comments as her nails gently tap the crotch of another of the little men, "don't you, cutie?" tap, tap, tap, tap, playful taps sound over the crotch of the frightened toy who cringes to try and avoid them.

"Daisy, you'll play at your leisure, if you want to know what we're up to, just pay attention, we've got work to do here", with a quick pat of her fingers to the little man's ass Daisy heads towards the table where Maria and Erin are already watching.

"Here we have the egg donors," Mária points to the table where the terrified women watch them in fear while in front of Dr. Salvini a teenage girl is fully restrained in a ringed leg, arm, waist and chest restraint. The shackles hold her legs wide open, small clamps hold her vaginal lips open as wide as possible while the little woman begs to be released in a weak voice.

"It looks like a torture machine," Erin comments. "Not a bad idea, but you've already been overtaken," Dr. Nowak replies with a smile, pointing to a box on a nearby table. The box is shaped like a cube, the cover shows a picture of a terrified squealing little woman, attached to a circular stand with rings on her arms and legs spread wide while three menacingly shaped jointed arms with rubber dildo-like heads are held close to her three orifices.

"They just arrived" comments Maria, "surely the designer was inspired by the mini egg extractor attachment we use in the labs" Erin and Daisy approach the tables like girls to presents on a Christmas day. "Wow" they comment at the same time with wide eyes. "I'd like to see it work" comments Daisy. "Look," says Erin pointing to the side of the box where a little man looks with a terrified face at the dildo almost inside his mouth as a vacuum pump has almost sucked his penis in. "There are male headers, too."

"Not now, girls, we have work to do here, come back here and let's finish the explanation as soon as possible. As I was saying, it looks like a torture machine but it is the best method for the extraction on those little bodies, Hector has administered a sedative and an analgesic with a dropper to each of them to keep them calm and reduce the pain, in a human this would require anesthesia, but we don't have time to adjust the dose to each of those dolls, so it will hurt a little".

Hector inserts the tip of an ultrasound probe into the vagina of the tiny teenage girl while lowering an articulated arm with a needle from its holder, screams of fear and sobs begin to be heard from the boxes where the rest of the patients are, while Hector gently guides the needle into the girl's vagina. The screen in front of him shows the eggs inside an ovary, suddenly the needle bursts inside, the machine starts to make a sucking noise and begins to suck in row after row of eggs with gentle movements. A choked shriek escapes from the girl's mouth along with a stream of tears from her eyes and a trickle of blood from her pierced vagina.

After a couple of minutes, there are no more eggs left in that oocyte, the doctor removes the needle and says "normally a woman has far fewer eggs removed, but with the dolls we try to absorb at least 10,000, a young female like this one can have almost a million, and a mature one about thirty thousand. We then try to choose the best quality eggs for captive breeding" he says, applying an antiseptic gel and sticking it with his finger inside the vagina of the stunned girl, then he opens the shackles and placing his fingers under the waist and back of the teenager, he puts her back in her box.

Then his fingers pick out a woman in her thirties who begins to beg and struggle while Dr. Salvini presses her against the rings that he closes on all parts of her body and spreads her legs wide open without paying any attention to her pleas.

"Maria, why don't you show the girls on the big monitor the breeding room?"

"Come this way, hurry, I still have more than thirty little men to milk this morning," says Dr. Nowak as she walks over to a corner table with a monitor of considerable proportions. Once there, she manipulates the keyboard until images from the surveillance cameras in the breeding room appear.

"Wow, I didn't know there was such a huge room in the facility" comments Daisy in amazement.

A room with several rows of endless aisles and filled with rows and columns of little boxes, thousands of them, while operators in lab coats and isolation gear manipulate some and articulated robotic arms move quickly from one place to another operating rapidly.

"And here you have the promising beginning of what we hope will be the first captive breeding room for toys" Maria says proudly, we have over forty thousand active tanks and growing by the day."

Erin looks on in amazement "So, are we going to sell the little people born from there?"

Maria adopts her schoolteacher pose. "Girls, keep in mind that when this goes public everyone will want to have their own toys. Even if we depopulated entire Toyworlds we wouldn't be able to satisfy the demand, besides you know that they break easily and that not all specimens fulfill similar beauty requirements. Here we take the reproductive material and try to come out with the most attractive specimens for people, although in the headquarters they are more focused on genetics, so there may be more personalized beauty or even with body modifications, the truth is that since we have these little creatures to experiment with, genetic research is advancing like never before".

"The point is..." continues Maria "that in order to take advantage of the potential of the Toyworlds, besides pleasure vacations, collecting expeditions and other things, many people will not meet the minimum requirements that customers ask for toys, so although it seems a crazy stupidity in principle, the idea of Congresswoman Boebert to organize hunts, contests of destruction and the like may be a very viable economic alternative, According to Alice as people are getting used to use the little people, they see them less and less as living beings and more as objects of pleasure and fun without more. For some the idea of paying large sums for the pleasure of buying a city with its inhabitants and demolishing it at will in an orgy of destruction is a more attractive idea than you think. In short, at the beginning Toyworlds are pure fun but when it starts to cost more to find the best, we have planned to use the breeding farms to supply toys to everyone."

"Each little box you see there is a first generation embryo, we also have test groups where with hormones and nutrients we accelerate their growth, there are several combinations that are giving very promising results, tripling their growth rate. You can not see it because they are very small but maybe we will normalize the birth of toy hatchlings in three months. Although there is still a long way to go before they are ripe.
But once this has started they will be coming out of the breeding farms continuously and by the millions. Once they are born, we also have tests planned to see how we can accelerate their growth until they are mature for sale in a few years. They will have basic education and basic conditioning to behave according to various general preferences of customer types so they will be the perfect toys until they break.

Maria winks at the girls, "you know: some like them to be more obedient, others find breaking their rebelliousness more exciting."

From the egg retrieval area, overlapping the noise of suction and the high-pitched squeal of a "donor", Dr. Salvini's voice comes again. "Maria, don't let the girls leave without seeing our chamber of horrors," he says in a cheerful voice.

"That's a good idea, Hector, but first," he says turning back to the table where the corpse of the muscular little toy lies. "How long has he been dead? " "About 15 to 20 minutes" Erin replies.

- "Better do it now before his material deteriorates further" "Do what?" asks Daisy.

- "This," as she says it Dr. Nowak pulls a scalpel from her assorted pocket, holds the corpse against the table with one hand to keep it from moving and holding the scalpel with the other, she makes several quick cuts around the corpse's crotch, finally she raises her work in front of Disy and Erin's eyes, hanging from the dead penis she holds between two fingers, is his scrotum and the fleshy parts surrounding it, barely bleeding anymore but the girls put their hands to their mouths.

With a laugh, Dr. Nowak comments, "Have you seen what practice does? If a little man misbehaves..." she leaves the sentence hanging as she waves the bloody scalpel with a wicked grin.

The girls burst out laughing, at what they assume is a joke, once they get over their initial disgust.

Dr. Nowak calls one of the assistants from the adjoining offices, a woman in her 30's, tall and with brunette hair tucked into a plastic cap in a lab coat comes over and says to e "take this to Dr. Morrison and tell her to extract as much material as possible as quickly as possible. When you return, if I'm not here, you continue milking the sperm donors." Nodding with a smile the assistant takes the severed crotch in her gloved hands and quickly heads for the back door.

"Well, Erin I see you're a tough girl who doesn't shy away from a little bit of little person's blood, Daisy I don't ask because I think she enjoys it given her accident history."

"They were all unintentional," Daisy says with a smile " but I could get used to it" she finishes the sentence.

the room.

She stands in front of it, enters a code and it opens, enters a darkened room, and holds the door open for Daisy and Erin to enter. Once inside he says "here we go" as he turns on the light switch.

A large but partially empty room is fully illuminated. In front of them appear shelves and tables on which are square fish tanks filled with liquid, but instead of fish there are other things.

The girls turn with curiosity to the fish tanks and begin to exclaim as Maria stands behind them, staring contentedly at the contents of the containers.

"Oh my God," Erin says as she looks around the contents of the fish tanks. She is gawking at the body of a little middle-aged woman with her abdomen wide open and showing layer after layer of tissue all the way up her spine. In the bowl next to her is a young male split in two halves vertically from head to crotch showing his entire internal configuration.

"See Erin?" Maria comments, "this way you make sure that despite their superficial resemblance, inside these little beings are identical to us you can't be fooled by appearances. We also found that their nervous system and pain tolerance is similar to ours. That came in very handy when we did the preliminary interrogation about their whole world, which is astonishingly similar to ours, including customs and city names. When we send a party to Central there they do more thorough interrogations, there they have a room just like this one but with more specimens."

"Were they alive when you did this to them doctor?" asks Daisy.

"Well I did the dissections of the cadavers, the biosurgery expert is Dr. Morrison, she and her assistants carried out most of the live tests and it has to be said she did them very thoroughly, to test the nervous system reactions to the most stressful stimuli, I have never seen her more excited."

As the girls go from tank to tank contemplating body parts, heads with skulls cut off or bodies disassembled and reassembled in bizarre ways Daisy exclaims: "I know these" she says pointing to a group of four fish tanks with a specimen in each, "they are the first family I captured on my first mission, I will never forget how excited I was to go around capturing them with my hands and enjoying how they writhed and squealed in them, I remember the youngest son I calmed him down by telling him that from now on he would have a great time as I made him cum with a hand job like I had seen Karen do on the first mission"

He points to a young teenager who has several open cuts all around his body and wide eyes, mouth with a grimace.

"I had an idea that they would surely all end up here, but he's terrified. He looks like he's alive as they cut pieces out of him," she continues.

Dr. Nowak sticks her head between the two girls and comments as she points to the family members, all with wide eyes and grimaces of terror on their faces. "You see Daisy, when a subject is subjected to very strong stress tests their body secretes substances that would not be obtained once they had died, so yes, your first capture was dissected alive, I watched myself while Dr. Morrison was sectioning their body parts while they were fully restrained and then analyzing their secretions while another member of her team was cauterizing with a soldering iron the blood vessels to prevent them from bleeding to death very quickly, I'm afraid it was slow, Jenni is very meticulous with these things, as I said before".

When Dr. Morrison asked me to finish with one of the specimens because it had tired eyesight, I had to remove the father's adrenal glands and thyroid myself, while he was trying to scream, as he could only make guttural sounds because when I removed the salivary glands, I also pulled out his tongue," she says pointing to the body in another tank, "after that he died of shock while I removed his reproductive system, just as I have done with the specimen you brought me."


Erin comments, "So the first family we all saw, the one Karen captured and Dr. Vaughan took, would have ended up here, maybe even vivisected?"


"First you should know that she would never have been allowed to take the first group out of this facility if we hadn't already known from air samples, and solid matter samples taken through mini-portals that their viruses cannot infect us, since being proportionally as small as their carriers, their proteins can't fit into our receptors in the same way that you couldn't get pregnant if one of those little men were to penetrate you in the traditional way with his tiny penis," she says smiling mischievously, Daisy bursts out laughing and Erin blushes at the doctor's comment.

"So Sara came to tell us about her intention and Dr. Salvini gave her permission, since there was no biological danger, what I don't know is if we did a favor to that little family and if they wouldn't have preferred to die here, than to fall into the hands of Sara's indulged twins."

In answer to your question, surely yes, they were also an ideal group of specimens, two males and two females of different ages. The first groups you collected were interrogated to learn about their world, then they were subjected to all sorts of tests, when they died they were given the anatomy exams you see here. I have to say that the lab staff were also very excited about handling these little people, permission was given for the worthless subjects who remained alive to have their own personal 'tests' done by members after the tests," he says pointing to a mature female with her back in an impossible posture, a very young male looking like he had been compressed and other specimens with similar damage "right after that Dr. Vaughan put forward the idea of the recreation room to relax with the use and enjoyment of these creatures."

Chapter End Notes:

If you like the story or have any suggestions, review it, so I can continue it. All comments are welcome.