- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Where Dr. Sara Vaughan keeps her children's birthday present safe and teaches the nanny how to care for them.


Dr. Sara Vaughan was in front of the mirror in her bedroom looking for any defect in her outfit, several times she had been told that she looked so much like Eva Green that they could have passed for twin sisters, she rehearsed a condescending smile in front of the mirror and had to admit that she did look a lot like that actress, what was not clear to her was whether seeing in you the image of a famous person was good or bad for her aptitude.

Satisfied with the image reflected in the mirror, tight black prada skirt, matching chanel boots and red blouse, she went to bed and took her jacket, also in black prada. Sometimes she got tired of the routine of dressing up so much every day, but she told herself that she was the representation of the corporation in front of the clients and she had to give a good image, the looks the men gave her when she crossed paths with them also helped.

Before closing the door to her room, she glanced at the uncovered shoebox beside her bed, stuffed with sheet scraps and showing from that angle a pair of legs fully spread to the thighs. She didn't seem to have woken up yet.

She went down to the ground floor, where her twins' nanny, and practically the house maid, was cleaning up something she had spilled in the kitchen. The boys were already at school, so Angela, Angie, as they called her, a young woman of about 20 or 21, who was paying for her art studies at the university by watching and tending to her increasingly less infantile children and who had been with them for half a year already. All she had to do was keep the twins' rooms tidy, pick them up at dismissal time, and keep them from running wild around the house.

A couple of weeks ago, Sara approached her with a very serious face and said she wanted to talk to her, Angie was worried, because she didn't know if she had done anything wrong. Sara reassured her, but told her that if she wanted to continue working in the house she would have to sign a confidentiality contract, and handed her a bundle of papers that was a standard contract from Toyworld Corporation, as it was now called. Angie started to try to read it but said it was too complicated. "I'll sum it up for you," said Sara. "From now on you can't talk to anyone or communicate anything about your work, other than "I take care of some children", if you do you expose yourself to the proper legal sanctions, etc, etc."

Angie looked with a worried face, "but why, what's going to happen?".
"Look Angie, if you want to know you have to sign, otherwise you have to leave." Angie hesitated for a few moments and then, with a worried face she left her signature in the places Sara indicated.

Then Sara asked her to follow her. They had recently done some work on the house, a wall facing Sara's huge garden now had a door leading to what she had been told would be a shed, but the door had been closed until that morning, when some technicians from the corporation had brought some dismountable object. They were inside for almost an hour, closed the door and left without saying anything. Later, Sara came home from work, rushed into the new room, stayed inside for a few minutes and then "went out again, heard the car doors and came back in loaded with some packages. She closed the door and didn't come out again for an hour.

Now they were in front of that door, Sara took a security key and opened it. When they entered Angie saw a room with no windows, only some kind of skylights open near the roof, for ventilation and daylight. Lots of lights coming out of the ceiling, and what caught her attention immediately. A doll's house, or so it seemed, because it was very elaborate and of enormous size, three stories high and several windows in each of them, as well as several wings. It looked like an expensive suburban house.

Angie moved closer to get a better look at it, the roof was chest high. She bent down to see inside the house, and looked out window after window, marveling at how detailed it was, bedrooms with beds, bathrooms that looked real, even the lights in one room were on, so it had electricity. He looked out the window and thought he saw a shadow moving in the background and disappearing. She scrutinized better but saw nothing,

"Dr. Vaughan, if this is what you didn't want me to talk about, don't worry, but I think you have mice inside this model."
Sara let out a laugh, walked over to the house, and sticking her fingers into the sides of one of the wings she opened it to the side on hinges, then walked over to the other wing and did the same.

Finally he reached out, grabbed the chimney of the house tilted it toward her and pulled outward, the whole central part moving in her direction on a wheel, until it stopped after separating it a meter or so away.

"Look for the mice," she said, looking down at her from above with a smirk. Angie stood up, and leaning down she went into the gap between the two parts of the house looking for something.

Ahead of her were hallways and the back rooms, some with lights on, she turned around and... She let out a little scream, holding her hand to her mouth, in another hallway, against the wall that led to the room where she had seen the shadows. There was a group of dolls, the most realistic she had ever seen in her life, they looked completely real except for the doll clothes they were wearing, which seemed crude compared to their perfection. Four dolls with their eyes fixed on her, staring at her, they were about the size of a barbie, slightly smaller, about 9 inches she estimated. When she reached out to touch them the one that looked like a grown man shouted "don't touch us". Angie let out another scream and almost fell on her ass over the back of the house.


Sara said "go ahead and touch whatever you want, without fear" as she crouched down beside her.

The dolls looked at her with a terrified face. Angie reached out her hand and caressed them with her fingers, apart from the doll clothes, their touch seemed to be that of flesh, they were trembling and from the two women she could hear muffled sobs.

She opened her hand and brought them close to what looked like a young athletic boy, closed her fingers around his abdomen and lifted him up. From the other dolls came a muffled sobbing sound.


As she approached the boy to her face he kicked but not very willingly, his little hands grabbed her thumb and pushed outward with little force.

Angie suddenly realized that her mouth was open in amazement and she was almost drooling, she closed it, licked her lips and saw that Dr. Vaughan was watching her intently. " It is very real doctor, very very very real, I understand why you wanted me not to talk about these dolls." With the other hand she began to touch the little body, to understand how it was made, she began to take off the doll's clothes, then it began to resist, to kick harder and to scream "no, not again, no, noooooooooooooo".

Angie couldn't believe what that little thing in her hand was doing, she slipped the pieces of coarse cloth covering it over her head and opened her mouth in the shape of an O, without saying anything. Where she thought she was going to find gaskets or soft plastic, there was nothing, well yes there was, a semi-erect penis and it looked perfect in every way, like the rest of the doll.


"Examine him well" said Dr. Vaughan's voice next to her ear".

As she reached out and grabbed the other male doll, she pulled it in front of her face, ripped the clothes off from underneath and Angie saw that it too was exactly like a real human, clearly panting with fear, impotent in the doctor's hand, whose fingers opened and closed on his attractive form, how to massage him, one of the fingers was always on top of his penis, squeezing and loosening it, until it began to respond and grew in front of her eyes in a few seconds, after that Dr. Vaughan put two fingers of the other hand from below to keep his legs wide open, brought it to her mouth and slurped, her lips caught that little penis and began to play with it, each slurp made the doll's pelvis rise, released it a little and pulled her hips again, until the doll's panting reached a very fast cadence, at that moment the doctor stopped slurping and smiled showing her teeth, the penis trapped between them almost as if she was going to crush and swallow it, her eyes fixed on the female dolls, who, hugging each other, kept making whimpering and complaining noises, while the doll was moaning in frustration.

Finally, opening her teeth, she violently pulled out her tongue, which once again pushed inside her lips the sex of the doll, dragging her hips up and down, until finally, the little man (she had no choice but to come to that conclusion) emitted a long and anguished AH! which was followed by a few moans. The doctor made a swallowing gesture, then released the little man, who hung upside down by his thigh, swinging in the doctor's fingers. His crotch glistened, sticky and reddened, his arms dangled to the floor, unable to move.

When she regained her speech Angie asked almost trembling, "Dr. Vaughan, are they real people? Reaching out and dropping the little man like a sack in the hallway she had taken him from she said, "I'll sum it up for you, they are real but they are not people," she said pointing at her "Are you going to do something with that? don't you like it?".

Between her fingers was still the young boy she had taken earlier, breathing heavily, thrusting her fingers and with his cock already erect from rubbing against Angie's fingers. She looked away from Dr. Vaughan and focused her gaze on the boy, he certainly had a very appetizing shape. Encouraged by the doctor's teasing she placed him better in her hand and began groping him and squeezing his ass cheeks, it was all so real, a whole man between her fingers writhing in pleasure and pain with just a few touches of her fingers, it was a rush.

She stopped controlling herself, barely hearing the whimpering coming from the rest of the little people, she took the boy between her two hands, spread her thighs wide and upwards with her thumbs, the boy's gasps and moans only made her more excited and she brought her hips closer to her mouth, sucking them between her lips, stroking the small penis with her tongue, up and down, up and down, in and out, ignoring the little hands on her lips of the boy who wanted to free himself.

She continued faster and faster until with a final moan the boy arched his back back, feeling a bit of sticky warmth on the tip of her tongue and on her lips as she pulled the boy's limp, exhausted, powerless body out and held him in front of her. The flaccid cock, arms and legs dangling motionless between her fingers.

She wondered if he would stand another assault and reached the fingers of her other clamped hand towards his crotch, but Dr. Vaughan's hand suddenly appeared and snatched him out of her hand. "Once is enough for now, dear, this one has already been tested several times today," she wiggled his little body and set him down on the floor, inside the room where the rest of the little people had gone.

He shook off his hands and said, "Well, how did you feel? Angie recalled the adrenaline rush as she handled that creature, "I felt like I was capable of anything."
"And you felt good doing it, didn't you?". Angie nodded.
"You felt powerful and you jumped at the chance because you could, didn't you."
"yes, because I could." Dr. Vaughan put a hand on top of hers and said, "You still can, anytime." Then she stood up

"Did you notice how I opened the house?". She nodded, "good, let's close it up.".
Angie pushed the front together with the back and made sure the chimney latches matched and then closed the wings of the house on their hinges until they clicked.

They left the room. Dr. Vaughan told her, "they have running water, so they can wash themselves, when you make food for the twins take some into the house, open the front door and leave the plate in front. When you come back check for missing food, if they haven't eaten tell them I know ways to force feed them, then you will remove the dishes and tend to the children until I come home from work."

"When you are alone in the house and have nothing to do you can come in and " this she says making a few quotation marks in the air with her fingers" check they are ok but I don't want any grazes beyond what you have seen, damage or injury."" Although in theory they are theirs, the twins can't know anything about them until the company makes the official announcement, I know them and I know that in a few hours the whole school would know. have you got that right?" "Yes doctor."

That happened almost two weeks ago, Angie seemed to have understood but Sara knew she had not fully understood, because, the same evening before, when she was coming home from work and hugging her children, while they were having dinner and Angie was going home, she asked her: "Doctor Vaughan, I study art because I am good at it, but I know a little about science, can you explain to me how they work?

Sara shook her head and said "I can only tell you that they are the first of their kind".

She watched Angie for a few moments using the dustpan on what she had dropped on the floor and said, "When you're done with that pick up the girl from the shoebox in my room, take her to the little house and have her wash up nice." After which she walked out the door energized for another day of hard work.









Chapter End Notes:

If you like the story or have any suggestions, rewiew it, so I can continue it.