- Text Size +

Every day that Sara arrives at work in the huge industrial building that contains the commercial part of the Toyworld project, she passes in front of the reception, greets the staff, takes an interest in the health and family of some of them.

Normally, there are two ways to get to her office. A side corridor full of administration offices, publicity, etc. Or go through the armored security door that directs her to most of the occupied space on the ship: engineering rooms, control rooms, the gate rooms, containment, biology, etc.

There is also the new recreation room. She prefers the second way, so as she greets the technical staff she quickly learns of any new developments or advances.


A week ago from the head office, some very interesting devices arrived. Basically they are spheres containing a strong magnetic field that are placed on the edges of the mirror field, when a toy person, usually fleeing from the harvesting teams, approaches the field of the sphere fills them with unspeakable terror and makes them run in another direction where they are usually captured easily, they are also very annoying for normal sized personnel, so they can be activated and deactivated remotely to deploy and collect them.

Another of the most interesting novelties has been the design of fabrics for the little people, who usually lose part or all of their clothes at some point between their capture and their shipment to the headquarters.
In engineering, the 3D printers have worked wonders with the parameters sent to them from the headquarters and now they can dress the little toys with clothes that seem to be made in their world with an extraordinary quality. All kinds of clothes, pants, skirts, dresses, shoes and, to keep the kids' morale high, they have copied the lingerie designs they liked the most from the websites of fashion brands.

Which brings Sara's thoughts to the new recreation room. There the engineering guys have hit their stride.
A large side room containing several rooms on each side with a sink included in each. And in the center there is a a miniature building, not a normal one, a 5-story apartment building with four apartments per floor with the outer walls made of clear plastic, oversized windows and locks that allow it to be opened in several layers like the pages of a book for easy access to the toys inside.

After a productive work shift, employees receive a pass to the recreation room where they turn on the light that illuminates the inside of the entire building and choose the little person they like the most, either intern or in transit, they already have two dozen permanent interns.
After each mission the team members choose one of the specimens that will not be sent to headquarters and will stay there to be used in the room. It's literally a brothel of little toys, but everyone works hard to get their pass, Sara received a nice bonus from headquarters after coming up with the idea.

On the wall at the entrance of the room, looking like the billboard of a multiplex are the frames of some of the team's captures.
One of them is the one that showed Karen playing with the teenager's penis from her first capture. The first time they put it up Karen was dying of embarrassment, but everyone congratulated her, so as she walked past the billboard now she might even feel some pride.

Another shows Patrick holding a young girl in panties and bra upside down by her legs, dangling like a freshly caught fish, her mouth open in a mute scream, while Patrick looks at her with a satisfied face and his finger pokes her crotch.

Another shows Daisy proudly posing for the microportal holding in each hand a couple of naked little people pressed face to face, one against the other, wrapped in bed sheets, as if they were cocoons, struggling to free themselves, squirming in a very funny way.

Another poster shows an anonymous male hand entering a kitchen, while a mature, short-haired woman presses herself against the sink with an expression of surprise and fright, her open mouth forming screams that cannot be heard in a photo.
There are several more posters and on all of them there is a caption: "BECAUSE I CAN".


Sara walks past the room looking at the posters with a mixture of amusement and pride at how the team members have adopted the company's policy as their own.

Suddenly the alarm sounds for the arrival of a harvesting team, Sara decides to head to the portal room to hear how it went. After listening to the report, inspecting the specimens and resolving a small incident involving a possible suicide doll, she heads back to her office.

While Sara arrives in her office and starts preparing a briefing. Alice, from HR, has finished her shift, even doing some weights and a little treadmill in the facility's gym. After showering she's dressed in a tight purple shirt and liquid leggings with matching booties.

Despite her almost 50 years, she stays in great shape, and since practicing fitness her body stays great too, as evidenced by the looks on the faces of the male team members as she walks past them on her way to the recreation room for a relaxation session before heading home.

When she enters, she goes to one of the side rooms to check that everything is in order, sink clean, bed made, table clear and clean, little bottles of lubricating gels of various sensations, smells and flavors. She leaves her bag hanging on the hanger and heads towards the toy building.

Alice feels a shiver run through her body as she rubs her hands together eagerly, having been one of the first to finish the shift after the new batch of specimens arrived less than an hour earlier. She switches on the interior lights of the building, leaving it fully illuminated from the inside and letting the occupants of the outer rooms be seen through its transparent walls, she crouches down while she goes around the building observing the contents and looking for the latest news.

Some girls on the beds with their knees pressed to their bodies sobbing, and hugging each other, Alice can't stand those kind of little whores who put their whining as an excuse for everything, little internal people she has seen before, and even used, some of them when they see her hungry look through the walls run out of the room. "little idiots, as if they can go anywhere" thinks Alice, as she circles the building she goes up and down the floors without finding anything that attracts her very intensely, " I'm going to have to open the building", she decides.

As she reaches for the clasp of the first layer, something catches her attention. A boy has just entered the room right in front of her face, the boy jolts to see almost suddenly Alice's face staring back at him. "This one is new, almost certainly in transit to Central" Alice thinks as she examines him intently with her eyes. A dark-haired boy, probably Latino, he looks like a high school freshman, has developed chest and shoulders as if he swims frequently and wears only slips for clothing.

The boy freezes and says, "Please, madam, don't hurt me". Instantly Alice's heart melts. "I'm not going to hurt you, honey, why do you say that?".

"The giants who come to watch, grab people against their will, take them away and when they are returned they are crying, without clothes and full of chafing."

She nods, "yes, it usually happens, how did you get here, honey?" she whispers to him in a loving tone of voice.

"I am not sure, I was sleeping in my house when some noises woke me up, it was already dawn and I could hear screams in the street and the surrounding houses, I saw a huge figure pass in front of my window and when I looked out I saw a giant approaching the Jones' house, He came to the window of my friend Megan who was also watching and I saw how he put his hand in and took her out in his closed fist while she was hitting his fingers with her fists, then ripped off her nightgown and began to do something to her with his fingers. Then I heard a huge noise next to my room and my mother came running in calling me and telling me to run downstairs, while outside you could hear gunshots."

Suddenly the boy starts sobbing, "a huge hand suddenly appeared behind my mother and grabbed her as if she were a doll", he says stammering and took her slowly to the side of the house, I didn't dare to move, I was too scared, I let them take her away."

"You couldn't have done anything to help her, sweetie" what happened next?"

"I heard the screams of my sisters, they came from downstairs, then I heard a huge blow that shook the whole house and also some laughter from the giants. When I looked out to see what was happening a huge hand grabbed me by my chest and pulled me out of the window, it almost didn't let me breathe, a giantess looked at me while holding me in her hand, she opened it and brought it close to my face to look me up and down, then she put me down and put me in a plastic tube in a huge container and closed it although I could still hear the noises and screams from outside. I called my sisters and my mother but all she answered was more people calling out to each other, I recognized some of my neighbors, the box kept moving, every once in a while it would open and the giantess would drop someone into a tube."

With a sigh he continues to say under Alice's watchful eyes; "then the box opened and we were in a room bigger than an airplane hangar, they were taking people out of the plastic tubes, dropping them on the floor, some on top of others. I realized that we were at a giant table, I started to look for my family in the crowd I saw my friend Megan, but she was naked crying kneeling on the floor, not looking at anyone, when I wanted to approach her something lifted me off the floor, I realized that I was in the hand of the black giantess who looked at me like she wanted to eat me, then she held my arms with her fingers and pulled down my slips....


"Calm down honey, I'm here, did she do something to you?," Alice says in a soothing voice.


"Yes, she touched me.... " the boy pauses " all over my body while mumbling something I didn't understand, then she pulled my slips back up and said to the other giants, "I'm taking mine to the recreation room, there is a toyboy that Alice will love", she put me in a box with several other people, we entered this room and she opened the house and placed us on the floor, closed the building, turned off the light and left."

I started to call out to my family and Megan, I heard them answer and call my name but the light from the sky is not enough to see beyond the first rooms here, and there are no stairs to go up and down floors, from time to time the interior light comes on, a giant or a giantess arrives, they watch us and take people as if they were dolls, they return them as if they had had an accident. The last one that was here took my sister Cintia and carried her away screaming, I still haven't seen her again. Please, madam, help me find her and also the rest of my family."

Alice replies, "of course I'll help you sweetheart, you're a very well behaved boy you know?"

"Thank you very much madam," says the boy almost in tears. "Come with me sweetheart, in less than an hour you'll be together". Alice reaches in and carefully grabs the boy by the waist, closes her fingers around his little body feeling the softness of his skin and heads towards the room she has prepared. Once there she leaves the boy on the bed looking at her, "what are we going to do to find them, ma'am?". Alice starts to move her hips and pull her liquid leggings down to her ankles, she leaves them on top of the chair, revealing muscular and shapely legs, then the blouse follows suit, she stands in her lingerie with her hands on her hips looking down at the little doll who watches her in amazement. She chooses a small bottle of chocolate-flavored lubricant and places it next to the little person. Then she grabs the boy again, and opening her hand to get a better look at him, she replies: "we'll relax for a while and they'll show up on their own when we get back, sweetie." Then, with her other hand she grabs the boy's slips and pulls them down his legs.



Chapter End Notes:

If you like the story or have any suggestions, rewiew it, so I can continue it.