- Text Size +


As a determined and cheerful Karen heads off to do the mission briefing, Patrick heads to the recreation room with a box full of little people, among them is the big-boobed, long-legged brunette teen he captured who will eventually become a permanent plaything of the facility. After watching Karen crush the redhead, she seems to react more and is no longer semi-catatonic, she tried to resist in a charming way when he picked her up to put her in the box.

He enters into the room, it is almost empty, most of the staff is waiting for new arrivals of toys to take advantage of the most desirable ones, especially those in transit to the headquarters that are rarely there for more than a couple of days. As they finish their shifts, the rooms will show a red "busy" light.

Patrick heads for the building, presses the light socket and starts to put through the windows little bodies that do nothing but moan and kick when he grabs them and whimper when he drops them inside, he distributes the little people by floors while he goes around the building, which is already full to a good part of its capacity, about 80 specimens without overcrowding them, until they take the next batch in transit to the head office.
When he finishes, only the girl whose family has been crushed and burned by Karen is left in the box, noticing his gaze as she tries to cover her appetizing breasts uselessly while closing her legs.

Patrick decides that he will take his relaxation session right now, leaving the box with the girl on the floor he starts looking for something interesting inside the building. With his face pressed against the walls he starts looking for some doll he hasn't used before, all the people flee to the interior rooms as he gets closer, many are already veteran sex toys and know what awaits them if they are chosen. One does not run away, a brunette girl with a beautiful latin face is on the bed with her knees close to her body: maybe he has seen her before while they were unloading the cylinders, she is new and in transit, her nightgown ripped in the chest until it is almost split in two, showing well formed tits, the girl stares at him with a panicked expression but without moving.

Determined, Patrick starts to reach into the girl's bed, she reacts by getting up, but it's too late to escape. Patrick uses his favorite trick on her when he catches one of these tiny girls. He closes his fingers around her calves but not too tightly, at the same time he moves his hand up her body lifting her clothes, until he reaches her breasts which are also lifted upwards, what Patrick pulls out of the window, watching the delighted result is a young teenage girl with bare legs kicking and screaming like crazy, showing pink panties and tits as high up in his hand as the best corset could not have done. As he revels in the sight Patrick fingers those artificially high and enormously soft tits, while with the other hand, he pulls aside her panties to observe the slit between her thighs, lips tightly closed and as if it were brand new.
Then he drops her in the box along with the other girl and with her in tow, he goes to one of the rooms. She enters, sees that they are clean, tidy and recharged, the maintenance staff must have been here recently, in anticipation of the flood of visitors at shift change.

Leaving the box with the dolls on the bed, he goes to the toy cupboards, where there are all kinds of miniature clothes, small bottles of lubricating gel of different types and even small dildos attached to a stick. Which makes him smile as he remembers the first time he tried them and almost electrocuted the doll he was using.
He picks up a small bottle of vanilla flavored lubricant and cold effect, then looks at the boxes of clothes, all have several units of the same garment in different sizes, almost indistinguishable to him. In the lingerie section he chooses two sets of lace bodysuits and thongs, one in black and one in cherry. With that in hand he walks over to the bed and sits down next to the box, looking down at the girls who are pressed up against each other trying to cover themselves. Resisting the temptation to grab them and squeeze their figures between his hands, he asks them, "Do you have a name?" The girls look at him with a dumbfounded expression as if they find it hard to recognize that they are being treated like people.

"Please let us go" says the Latina girl between sobs. "It can't be, you're here now, where were you going to go?
-"why did you do this to us? why did you kill my family?" screams the girl with the big tits, as she starts sobbing uncontrollably. "Because we can," Patrick replies dryly.


"Do you have a name or not? " he repeats the question. The Latina girl answers "I'm Cintia, this is Megan we are... we were neighbors and went to the same high school," she says draping her arm over her inconsolable friend's shoulders. "Okay, Cintia and Megan," he says, pointing a finger at each of them as he says their names. "You're going to get dressed in these," she says dropping the little boxes with the lingerie sets beside them.

"But... these are whore clothes, I don't want to wear these," says Cintia

Pointing his finger a few inches from her breast, Patrick replies, "I didn't ask you, I ordered you to, and besides you can wear that or be naked" With a flick of his fingers he grabs the already torn nightgown and tears it off with a jerk, then puts her back against the floor holding her with one finger as she tries to free herself and with the other hand he rips the pink panties off her hips throwing them over his shoulder. The movement of her legs and the glimpse of pink flesh between her vaginal lips begin to provoke an erection in Patrick.

Controlling himself, he stops pressing Cintia to the ground and lets her stand up in tears and trying without much success to cover some of her little body.

"I'm going to put the TV on while you change and I'll explain how this works so that you can adapt better".
Saying this he picks up a remote control from the table on the wall. he enters a code that accesses the mission server and starts playing images of the missions. He sets it to randomly switch between scenes with female protagonists only. The screen starts to play images of girls in giant hands, women running around desperately only to be caught by giant hands and groped like bread dough, and images of Karen, Daisy and the other girls from the teams gazing at, capturing and lewdly playing with the little people in their hands.

For Patrick, these scenes are better than any porn, they excite him strongly and you are making his erection grow dangerously big.

He turns and sees the two dolls dressed in the outfits, which form an irresistible image, they are looking at the TV screen with their hands on their faces, horrified by what they see.

"We are your owners now, you are no longer people, you are toys" comments Patrick looking down on the pair of delicious dolls from above.
-"No! Yes we are people and you are monsters" shrieks Megan furiously, making her breasts sway dangerously inside the bodice.

"Look at the screen" says Patrick; it shows Daisy biting her lips and looking out of a window inside a double bedroom. On the bed, oblivious to what is happening outside, a middle-aged couple is having a morning fuck: the man on top of the woman who is bracing her waist with his thighs while grabbing his shoulders with her nails, suddenly Daisy reaches in, pushes the man down leaving him closer to the woman, who has his cock inside, Daisy's fingers encircle the couple and take them away while howls of terror are heard mixed with Daisy's giggles. The camera switches to the outside. Daisy squeezes the couple with her fingers to keep them from uncoupling, while with her other hand she rips the sheets off the bed and wraps the couple tightly from the shoulders down, leaving only one arm of the woman free and desperately begging to be released. Daisy only reacts by licking her lips " and telling them "now you are my dinner" the image changes randomly between scenes of panicked women being grabbed by giant hands that tear off the few clothes they are wearing, move them like puppets and squeeze them as if they were meat dolls.

The girls are on their knees crying as they watch the scenes. Patrick tells them "I just see people having fun with some toys, you better accept it now."

Patrick stands up, takes off his uniform top, then his pants and is left in his underwear, which can't hide an erection that sticks out enormously. The two schoolgirls in sexy lingerie and the TV scenes push him over the edge.

Seeing the gigantic erection almost as big as them, they have no doubt about what is going to happen to them. Megan, with her hands in front of her mouth starts to repeat continuously "no, no, no, no, no" while Cintia retreats step by step, terrified.

"Relax, I'm not going to eat you, at least not all of you," Patrick says as he finishes pulling down his underwear and stands erect in front of the girls, his cock pointing at them like a cannon.

As he bends down to grab them, Cintia tries to turn around and run, that only serves to get Patrck to grab her from a more pleasurable position, the pad of his fingers squeezing her tender tits hard. Megan on the other hand is totally limp, offering no resistance, her almost limp body swaying to the rhythm of his hand as she continues to say "no,no,no".


Patrick looks at what he is holding in his hands and a grimace of pleasure appears on his face. He sits on the edge of the bed, in front of the TV, puts the two dolls on the table and then brings it in front of him.

"It's a shame, but if there's anything I like better than seeing you in that lingerie," he says, "it's doing this." One of his hands grabs Cintia by the waist, grabs the edge of her bodice and rips it slowly and deliberately to shreds. He drops the girl on the table, on her ass, then grabs Megan in the same manner and her bodice meets the same fate as Cintia's. On the table are shreds of black and teal fabric and a Cintia lying on her back with her legs clenched and her hands over her face, Megan's arms and legs hanging by the edges of his hand as if she were a broken doll.


When he brings his other hand closer, she reacts by flicking his fingers and repeating her "no, no, no". Smiling to see the doll finally react, Patrick continues to move his fingers, picking out random spots on Megan's body. He squeezes one of her soft breasts, lifts and slides up and down one of her soft, long thighs, caresses her crotch by opening and closing her genitals and squeezes her ass cheeks over and over again.

Cintia, lying on the table under his hand, just watches her friend's limbs twitching spasmodically with every touch of Patrick's fingers. She begins to cry out, "leave us, please, please." Patrick smiles and continues to play pleasurably with every part of Megan's little body.

With his fingers he spreads Megan's thighs to the limit and with his fingertips opens her labia to see the pink flesh between them, which fascinates him immensely. As he opens them wider and wider and pulls the girl closer to his mouth, she lets out little moans of terror and a "Please, I'm a virgin" just as Patrick inserts her groin into his mouth and begins to play with it with his lips and tongue. Megan begins to moan and grunt as Patrick's tongue traces round movements in and out of her vagina. Her legs begin to straighten, encircling Patrick's cheeks, and she begins to nod her head in denial as her breathing becomes more and more agitated.

Patrick keeps Megan like that for a while. Then taking her wet crotch out of his mouth he lowers her to the table, next to Cintia who is on her knees watching in amazement everything that is going on. Patrick places Megan on the floor and forces her down on all fours. He takes the small bottle of lubricating gel from the top of the bed and opens it.
With another hand he pushes Megan so that she bends forward, leaving her beautiful ass up and her whole vaginal area exposed, Megan has the TV screen with the images of the little people being caught and raped. Patrick pulls her hair so she can look up and see the images as he says, "Look at the screen and remember you are just toys to us now". Cintia sits next to her friend's kneeling body with her legs clutched to her chest and crying, knowing that she cannot change anything that is about to happen to them.

Patrick pours a few drops of lubricant on Megan's lower back, she gives a little bounce when she feels the cold liquid on her, and starts sobbing. Patrick places his little finger over the liquid and starts to move it down her buttocks and vagina, spreading it with small circular movements with the tip of his finger all over the area, Megan's hips follow the movement of Patrick's finger, pushed by his strength, forming a spiral that gradually closes over Megan's vaginal lips.

On the screen appears Karen, using a small crowbar to open the roof of a house from which several screams of all kinds are coming out, her face has a smile that looks like a little girl's as she opens Christmas presents.

"Look at that redhead," Patrick says as his pinky keeps making gentle circular motions around Megan's wet pussy. "That's my friend Karen" Today she killed your family, squashing them like bugs, before that she killed more of your people, and I'm sure she enjoyed it."

On the screen, with a loud creaking sound, the roof of the house gives way, and Karen finishes pushing it aside with the crowbar, she lets her hands free and introduces them inside, she moves her shoulders a little and the screams of the house increase. Her grimace of pleasure becomes even bigger when she pulls out in her hands two kicking figures that try to free themselves uselessly from her powerful grip.

At that moment Patrick finds Megan's hole and presses with his finger, Megan gives a jump when she feels the finger inside her and starts sobbing harder while looking at the screen. With a slimy noise Patrick slowly inserts his finger into Megan's body. At one point he notices a little resistance, keeps pushing, and as Megan gives a squeal, the resistance disappears. Patrick smiles. She is the fifth little woman she has deflowered with his fingers this week, and next to her, looking horrified as she cries, is the sixth.

When he gets the first knuckle all the way into her vagina Megan gives another set of squeals. Patrick begins to move his finger, rotating it through the tight opening, Megan's hips do the same movement, Patrick holds her breast with his other hand to keep it in place and begins to pull his finger out, when it's about to come out he pushes it back in. Feeling with pleasure the muscles of her vagina stretched to the limit, he then starts pumping his finger in and out moving Megan like a puppet, pressing her against his fingers when he goes forward and dragging her a little when he goes backwards, Megan's moans start to get faster and faster and shallower until they become just a continuous babbling !aaaahhhhhhhh!


Patrick stops and slowly pulls his finger out of Megan's interior. with a liquid sound it is released. There are traces of blood all over the part of the finger he has inserted into that precious virgin pussy. With a sigh, Megan falls to the floor, her legs unable to support her body, sprawled on the floor, where Cintia rushes to embrace and caress her head.

A little blood drips out of her freshly opened vagina. Patrick comments "Don't worry little one, they say it only hurts the first time" after which he snatches Megan from Cintia's embrace and holding her hanging by her arms leads her to the bedroom sink.

He turns on the faucet to force the water out, grabs her by the waist and holds her upside down under the faucet, with the stream running over her vagina, Patrick rubs her crotch with his finger to remove the traces of blood, while washing his own little finger. Once Megan stops bleeding. Patrick turns off the faucet and sits back in his seat, he places Megan on top of his cock and testicles, as if embracing them, the girl stays in the position he leaves her in, paralyzed and weak.

Patrick looks at Cintia and smiles: she starts to squeal with a scream that is not cut off when Patrick grabs her and places her belly down hanging from his hand, all her beautiful buttocks, the hole of her anus and her wonderful vagina a little open showing her pink flesh at Patrick's disposal.

He starts caressing her from her head to her vagina, gently, while under his finger the girl trembles uncontrollably with terror. While he caresses her, he keeps Cintia looking at the screen where you can continually see some giantesses, but mostly small women being manipulated without any consideration.

On the screen appears a girl running out the door of her house, then a giant boot suddenly appears and falls on her, when the sole of the boot is lifted, you can see how the lower part of the girl is stuck and lifts the whole body a little until it comes off and falls completely to the ground. While the camera is still with her, it is perfectly clear that the girl, covered in dirt, is still alive, waving her arms slightly.

They didn't realize they had stepped on a usable specimen until they were shown the recording. As the collection areas became larger and less controllable similar events were repeated several more times, until they decided to arrive at Toyworld shortly after dawn where it would be light enough to see any toy if they were looking at the ground.

As Cintia watches these images Patrick says to her. "See, now yours are nothing more than little dolls that slip between our feet and that we capture for pleasure."

Although Cintia's scream has not stopped it has lowered in volume and turns into a moan and broken sobs. Patrick lays her on the table on her back, grabs the bottle of lube and drops a few drops on her genitals. His fingers spread her legs wide and lift them up, then spread the lube all over her crotch caressing her vaginal lips which open with each touch of Patrick's fingers.


He stops caressing her with his fingers and begins to squeeze her vagina with his little finger until it starts to enter gently, noticing again the small resistance of the girl's hymen, which he breaks without mercy. Cintia's mouth opens with a muffled scream and her eyes almost pop out of their sockets. Patrick smiles at the sensation of having that doll as a finger puppet, her hips move with the in and out movement of his finger. Her stretched flesh makes her body turn to one side and the other following the movements of the finger, Patrick accelerates his thrusts while Cintia only lets out a continuous moan from her mouth until with a small noise of flesh he pulls out his finger and Cintia collapses on the floor.

Patrick has blood on his finger again and a girl in front of him bleeding her lost virginity. He lifts Megan from her crotch, leaves her on the table and takes Cintia to the bathroom where he subjects her to the same process of running tap water over her crotch.


Without bothering to dry it, he leaves her on the table next to her friend. Once again Patrick reaches for the lubricant, but this time he drops some on his erect cock. He grabs one girl with each hand and positions them, legs and arms wrapped around his stiff cock, one in front of the other. At the same time, opening his hand to the maximum, he circles the whole assembly, his cock and the buns that are the girls, starting to go up and down while the tits and hips of the dolls slide up and down, speeding up the movement, taking care that none of the teenage girls slips through his fingers and crashes to the floor, until he reaches a pleasant and continuous rhythm, where the girls' moans of pain follow the rhythm of the movement.

As he climaxes and speeds up one of the dolls screams that his back is breaking, Patrick pays no attention and continues to speed up the movement. The gentle rubbing of the girls' tits and crotches at full speed makes him cum quickly, when he ejaculates he makes sure to keep the heads of the toys in front of the spurt that hits their faces and makes them scream again.

Satisfied Patrick falls on his back on the bed, holding the girls to his cock, looking at them he bursts into laughter, their heads covered in a white goo as they squeal and shake without being able to free themselves, they make him laugh and he comments "it's my first threesome girls, we have to do it again one of these days".

After a while Patrick has taken a shower in the sink and has washed the girls so that nothing is noticeable, they are covered with redness and chafing, the lips of their genitals have been left open by the healthy sexual exercise, but there are no injuries or damage beyond their lost virginities that cry between sobs choked one against the other on the hand towel on which he has left them to dry while he gets dressed.

When he finishes he heads for the clothes closet where he picks up some panty and bra sets and two cheerleader uniforms for the girls.

When he approaches the bed the embraced girls gasp in terror, as if they think he has something worse planned for them.

She reaches a hand over and gently runs her fingers over Megan's breasts, letting them sway with the caresses.

"And that's it" says Patrick "I've let you know how things work here, we've had our fun and now I'm taking you back home", get dressed in these" he says as he drops the little boxes with the lingerie and cheerleader uniforms next to them." Hurry up you don't want me to get mad, do you?" he says raising his index finger. The girls run towards the boxes.

As they get dressed Patrick glances at the TV screen one more time before turning it off. He's seen some of those scenes dozens of times, but he can't stop watching them.

When the girls are dressed, he takes out his cell phone, bends down and takes a picture of Megan. When he drops her off at the Mini-Building, he will go to the infirmary to have the chip applied to the little doll to identify her as an intern.

Chapter End Notes:

If you like the story or have any suggestions, review it, so I can continue it. All comments are welcome.