- Text Size +


Sara is in the meeting room sorting papers and looking at her tablet, she has arrived an hour early to prepare for the briefing, the three days she has spent in Washington makes her feel as if she is uninformed about the news of the project. She also takes the opportunity to relax from the tension for a few minutes.

She lets out a sigh, her high heels are on the floor next to her and under the table, her stockinged feet keep wiggling their toes freely. The door opens and Erin, her secretary, appears, a girl in her twenties with coppery brown hair and a very pleasant face.

In her hand she brings sitting a little man while with the other she wraps it around his torso, apparently to keep him from falling, although she is sure the girl has thoroughly checked the musculature of the toy. "Thank you Erin, leave it on the table, if it's not important , don't let anyone disturb me until the meeting members arrive."
"Yes Dr. Vaughan," Erin says with a serious expression, turns and walks back out the door.

"Well, well, what do we have here," Sara says, out loud, but thinking to herself. She's asked Erin for a strong specimen, and the little man sitting on top of the table looks well muscled. "Strip," she tells him, with a smile on her lips, which doesn't extend to her eyes. The toy hesitates at Sara's command "that's the thing about those in transit, they don't have time to learn to obey quickly", she thinks.

Without giving the little man time to think about it, Sara extends her hand, pushes him to the floor and begins to tug playfully on his shirt, the little man's arms push with all their strength without exerting even the slightest effort on Sara's fingers with long crimson nails. A harder tug tears his shirt, then Sara's other hand begins to tug at his pant legs, which start to drag down the little toy's underwear, which is still struggling to retain some dignity. As his cock peeks above the waistband of the pants, Sara gives a final pull that finishes ripping them off, now she has that cute little creature in front of her, his skin reddened from the tugging rubbing against the ripped garments. Sara watches dispassionately, though inside she has felt the familiar adrenaline rush she always feels when manipulating these creatures at will.


"I expect quick obedience, otherwise the punishment will be fast" she tells him. You have a very simple task" she says as she lifts one of her legs up on the table stretching her tight red skirt almost to the max. Wiggling her toes sheathed in expensive stockings she says "My feet hurt after hours of wearing these shoes, is it too much for a woman to ask a man to kindly give her a foot massage to soothe her? " She says raising her eyebrows in an offended manner. If you do it right you'll get a little prize, she says gently and slowly lifting and stroking the little man's little dick, who in a few seconds begins to respond to her caresses. "I see we have a deal, get to work" she says leaning back in the cushioned chair. As the little man strains with all his muscles pressing on parts of the sole and toes of a foot that is as big as he is, Sara sighs and closes her eyes.


After what seems like a few brief moments, Erin's voice is heard through the earpiece "Dr. Vaughan, Alice has arrived."
Sara curses under her breath, she looks at her wristwatch and sees that it has been over 15 minutes since the massage began, the little man massaging her foot has her body sweaty. "I've relaxed quite a bit, you're doing a good job, keep it up," she tells him.


Sara lowers her leg under the table, hides her shoes under the armchair and grabbing the little man by the waist puts him on the floor in front of her feet, stretches them a bit so that they are in an upright position and says to the little man, "continue with the other one, if you keep doing a good job, we might have an vacancy for you in this company" she then lets out a chuckle.


There is a knock on the door, "Come in," says Sara, after which Alice enters, her fitnes-shaped body wrapped in a tight black dress and the dark blue folder she usually brings to these meetings.

After the formal greetings of rigor and while waiting for the rest of the people. Sara picks up her tablet and comments "look what they have sent me from the head office" She shows her the screen where she sees an internal message that says "would you wear this?" and underneath a photo that looks like a branded jewelry poster on it you can see the face of a woman from the nose down to the neckline of a blouse, her mouth shows a smile from ear to ear. Hanging from her neck is a necklace. What makes Alice smile like a little girl is the necklace; a small chain encircles the woman's neck, its ends are attached in a ring-like fashion to the wrists of a little man in his early twenties hanging from her, his legs spread eagle by a gold bar that makes them spread apart and his cock is covered by a tight gold sheath that ends in a clasp that holds a sapphire. Sara and Alice start laughing at the sight of the living jewel and her expressionless face, as if she had endured countless humiliations.

"I could get used to those jewels" comments Alice. "I've told them that there needs to be a lot more variety to choose from" replies Sara with a giggle, then a little more seriously she says "when there is a superhabit of mini-human resources this is very likely to catch on". Then she sends a copy to the printer in the meeting room, there is a lot of material to teach about the progress in the enjoyable uses of the little people.

As they finish giggling like little girls, there are more knocks on the door and the rest of the summoned personnel begin to arrive, Karen from the Alpha harvesting group, Norris from Beta and Miller from Gamma.

Shortly after, Dr. Maria Nowak arrives representing the Biology Department. She is a woman of indeterminate age between fifty and sixty years old with dark red hair and dressed in a black pantsuit, from the neckline of her shirt protrudes a good piece of her breasts. Karen, as always when she sees her, thinks that rather than a biologist they have hired a former porn actress and wonders how she got the position in the company.


Meanwhile, Sara continues to move her feet to facilitate the little man's pleasant touch to her tired muscles, he continues to push as best he can, but you can tell he's getting tired.

Finally, without knocking, the door opens, a tall, stocky man in his early forties in a lab coat enters, says a terse "Hello everyone" and carefully sits down in one of the armchairs where he props up his elbows and begins to observe everyone present.

"Hello Dr. Niven," replies Sara. "Well since we are all here we can get started" she says as she manipulates and arranges some papers in front of her. "Alice please could you..."

"Of course Sara" I want to start by commenting something regarding the health of the specimens". "It seems that the antidepressant therapy we put them on in the water and the mild anxiolytics they receive with meals is working, it's been 5 days since any of them have committed suicide nor do they seem to have attempted it as well. I want to add that I find it just as important not to separate the families when they are taken to the building, keeping them together does a lot for their mental health as well.

"I agree" says Sara looking at the members of the specimen collecting teams, "you have heard, but in a few hours I will issue a circular to all staff: collection teams when arriving from a mission are to leave families together and place them together in a dwelling, and when used in the recreation room the toys are to be returned to the same place and with the same apartment mates."

"Lastly" continues Alice I have noticed signs of neglect and physical deterioration in some of our resident toys, which is sure to become more widespread over time. Alice begins to put on a more respectful tone of voice as she looks at Dr. Niven. "I would like to ask engineering , if possible, to design and build annexes with sports facilities, I mean small gyms for the minipersons to exercise and maintain some physical fitness, I am sure this would greatly improve their quality."

Dr. Niven watches Alice with an expression that looks like a slight smile, or an expressionless face, as always reading her emotions is complicated, until finally he says "I'll put someone from my staff to work on it."

Alice nods, Sara jots something down on one of the pages in front of her.

Karen, Norris and Miller look at each other. Karen raises her hand "Dr. Vaughan" - "Yes karen? " - "we are going to have an overcrowding problem with specimens right away, in fact a couple more collection missions will push the mini-building population limits before they come to collect the ones in transit, after collecting them, in another day it will happen again , if we also have to gather them by families..."

"No problem Karen," says Dr. Niven with his expression both cold and kind. My team has already figured this out. "Here are the schematics for the optimization of the recreation room, optimally placed they will fit 18 mini buildings without getting in the way, maybe one less when I add Alice's request for attached gyms. The interior has also been optimized, we will add stairs for better communication between the little people and some more improvements, which you can see when you study each one your copy.

"After all, not only does it improve the quality of the toys, but the morale of my boys, since we set up the first mini-building on a temporary basis some have started coming to work with a smile on their face and a song on their lips", I've even noticed a considerable decrease in swearing and cursing under my breath when I turn my back on them."

Everyone in the room begins to let out forced, nervous laughter at one of Dr. Niven's very rare displays of humor.

"In fact the 3D printers are already building the parts as we speak, right now they should be sending the first sets parts to assemble. But my people are swamped with work, so it will have to be another department to assemble the mini-buildings and put them in position, I can send someone to show them how to do it right."

Turning her head she looks directly at Sara "I hope you don't mind Doctor Vaughan" "She clears her throat" and quickly shakes her head "Of course not, Doctor Niven".

Then she continues: "As for the commercial part of the project, the design team keeps sending new ideas so that when it is made public there will be a great variety of all kinds of toys for little people. Some prototypes should be arriving soon, if they haven't already." Sara hands out several sheets of paper to be passed among the attendees, when they get to Karen she sees what appear to be lots of sex toys, dildos with marks and rubber bands to tie one or two little people, electric vibrators with small sticks to use on them, a rack with all kinds of fasteners to attach to one or several toys in many possible ways, boxes with a motor and several extendable dildos, to have fun watching how the little people tied inside are continuously penetrated by all their holes and several other imaginative designs.

"Here's something I could get used to using " thinks Karen " in the picture you see living bracelet consisting of a little woman stretched out face up with her hands and legs tied with little chains encircling the wrist of the wearer, while her breasts are held tightly in place by the claws of the settings that each hold different gems, the gem in her crotch has no setting so Karen assumes that it is held in place by a little bar that is inserted deep in her vagina, the little man necklace is also quite nice.

"This is just a small sample of the ideas that are coming in day by day and which we hope will also become an acceptable source of income for the corporation", Sara continues.

Dr. Nowak, after clearing her voice, begins to speak: "As for Biology, Dr. Salvini reports that he is making considerable progress in the ectogenic breeding of small people and that there are very promising results in the acceleration of embryo growth. From headquarters the reports of cloning of the best specimens are also positive and the outlook for human disease research is very encouraging. I confirm that the extraction of reproductive material from the specimens is not behind schedule".


That said, "you know that the corporation's public relations people have been feeling out the politicians in Washington for some time now" and I myself have even been there for a few days to assess the situation" When the project becomes known, many people will love the idea, but there will always be those who, without knowing anything about it, will start to protest saying that the little people are human beings and all that stuff. You know that a politician is a cowardly animal who only needs a few shouts to get scared and start legislating against the opinions of the experts".

"The conclusions I have drawn from the time spent in Washington are basically these: there is a large part of the senate and congress that are attracted to the idea, especially after showing them the samples that the representatives of the corporation were carrying."

"There are others who are reluctant if they cannot profit economically from the Toyworlds, such as concessions for companies of their "acquaintances" for the exploitation of natural resources" of course we have been very careful to say how unprofitable it would be for them, but seeing the samples and with some vague promises in addition to the donations we make to all for their campaigns, for now they will vote what we ask them to."

And there are those who have "moral values" which means they want more money, more benefits and more toys." Mrs. Pelosi was reluctant at first, but she reacted like everyone else when she got her hands on the young sample specimens we brought her to examine and I must say she examined them so thoroughly that she had to change the blouse she was wearing for another one she kept in the office "says Sara with an evil smile.

"In the end she agreed to our project, after keeping a suitcase of 10 specimens, the promise of 20 more and the possibility of making trips with the reconnaissance expeditions "to make sure that the exploitation was carried out according to the proper methods".

Vice-President Harris had a more or less similar behavior, apart from a strong excitement when she examined and manipulated the toys she had in her hands, then she thought clearly and asked for the same as Pelosi, returned home with another briefcase of 10 male specimens and assured us that the secret service would not find out what was in that briefcase.

"The biggest problem is given by the uncontrollable, the fanatics of various kinds: Congresswoman Boebert after collecting and testing her samples started proposing ideas like allowing hunts of little people using firearms in Toyworlds to win trophies. We promised to study the proposal, I wonder if her samples haven't already been used to practice shooting with her guns" says Sara with the sneer she uses when talking about "people who are in the world because there must be everything", her expression to refer to incurable idiots.

"So you know why for now from each expedition we can only keep one, even at headquarters they are having a hard time testing the new studies on the little people.

Twelve specimens literally died of terror while the "terror mines" were being tested and adjusted. Half a dozen more adjusting tear gas doses to bring them out of their hiding places and many other projects also need several little people, but the vast majority of the specimens you are coming home with already have owners." With an angry voice Sara continues " And those owners are ignorant and brainless politicians who have come to power by taking advantage of the votes of people at least as ignorant and brainless as they are. At least, they are for sale to everyone so we can take advantage of that too."

While Sara is commenting in anger about what she thinks of the parasites in Washington, her foot moves forward and kicks the little man who is massaging her feet, throwing him the equivalent of 10 feet backwards. Sara realizes this and, reaching out, places her foot on top of the little man while her toes drag him back towards her, feeling around she realizes that the little man is alive and moving and places her foot back in position to receive his massage.

Dr. Niven clears his throat: "Thank you Sara for your report, we are all suffering from the shortage of specimens that are destined for the claws of that Washington plague but as you say, they are easy to buy and sell, although they ask a lot for what they are worth."

"Now I have to give you some technical data, I hope you were all attentive in the training program when you were hired, I hate to repeat to my students the most basic concepts."

"As for the surveillance micro portals, the computer scientists have optimized the program and now about 120 can be kept open at a time without the quantum computer increasing the use of resources, it will be extremely useful when the first tourists come out with large areas purchased because there will be enough to monitor the perimeters as well as to record their travel experiences from multiple angles and monitor the activity of the toys within the area."

"Also, when you log into the server, in the engineering folder, you will find the coordinates and characteristics of 60 new relatively isolated and optimally populated collection zones, with few inhabitants too young or too old, almost all within the range used in the relaxation room and used to bribe our "friends" in Washington."

"Also by tomorrow you should already have in the equipment rooms the new portable millimeter wave scanners that will locate any hiding place the toys can get into that is not inside a steel bunker, new mini-grenades of various non-lethal types, to flush them out of hiding and other lethal ones, just in case."

Another thing: The number of Toyworlds discovered so far reaches 48. Most are exactly like the main one, there are 10 that are of the Playworld type, you know the ones that live in the 80's, half a dozen that live slightly in the future and are being watched more closely to get an accurate idea of their capabilities."

"And this I'm going to show you is new, what can you tell me?" comments Doctor Niven with a smile as he hands out printed sheets of paper with photographs. As everyone is looking at them Alice exclaims "Pencil dresses" Sara also gets excited "dresses with tiny waists and look at those t-shirts" "look at those hairstyles" Alice says again" then she raises her head and says "they are from the 50's or early 60's".

"Exactly" Says in Doctor Niven "We have so far discovered 3 of those worlds". "The era of the giant monster movies, we won't be out of tune at all when we visit them, " says Norris with a huge grin. Everyone laughs with a nod.


When the laughter ends Dr. Niven continues, "I think what matters most to all of you is to know how the development of the kinetic field is going to protect the excursion areas when the customers who have bought them go there."

"I'll summarize for you, the communications and networks we monitor from the first Toyworld indicate that the governments suspect something, but they don't know that, when faced with people's questions about our collections, they talk about gas explosions, fires, evacuations and paperwork problems to hide the disappearances of the specimens we take with us."

"When a customer and his family arrive in the Toyworld area they have bought to enjoy I fear the impact will be much more clamorous than the quick collection trips we make, the mirror field and terror mines won't be enough if the little people get scared enough to launch cruise missiles or even use nuclear weapons.


"Well, the kinetic field, I don't know who named it but it doesn't even come close to describing what it is, it would be totally impenetrable to any external interaction, Alice, before the questions let me finish. You are all familiar with microportals, but you don't know how they work: they are literally holes that link our universe and any to which they are connected, just the right size for the wavelength of visible light and audible sound when needed. Less than a second after opening them the spacetime of each universe begins to fill them and to keep them open requires energy, lots of it. So what the quantum computer does is to open one, predict when it is going to close, let it close and open another one at the same moment and almost at the same place and so on. When you watch the recordings of the missions, get the idea that every few frames the microportal you look through is different."

The portals that are used to pass from our universe to a Toyworld, besides being enormously larger, must be kept open until you have passed through, so they require an enormous amount of power. These huge facilities are covered with solar panels to alleviate some of that energy demand, the panels and batteries can power all the computer equipment, including the quantum computer and its cooling equipment, lights, etc. We only use external power for the air conditioning of the facilities and to keep the pass-through gates open. In everything else we are self-sufficient.

"Well, the kinetic field is a variation of the portals, only that instead of joining two spacetimes they join ours with NOTHING, I know what you are going to ask Norris, wait a minute, when I talk about nothing I don't mean an empty space, I talk about nothing, neither space nor time, and since there is nothing to go through it can't be gone through."

"When we tested it for the first time, everything and I repeat, everything that was inside the test field disappeared, we don't know where it went."

"Over time, we have managed to make a stable and adjustable dome, but the problem is that, for example, the light from outside cannot pass through it, because as I said, there is nothing to pass through."

"The technical complications are being sorted out but slowly, we have been working on it for months and although slower than we all want, we are making progress."

Sara says "Dr. Niven I know there are technical difficulties but the important clients expect to be able to enjoy the trips they have already paid for soon" "Sara," says Dr. Niven, they will have to wait until the field is feasible and safe."

- "But the clients."

-"Sara, stop acting like a child who wants everything and now, I'm the first one who wants to see that work completed."

They all look at each other at the way Doctor Niven is talking to Doctor Vaughan, they all want to be somewhere else right now.

Sara goes from surprise to anger for how she is being treated in front of the rest of the employees, without even realizing it she starts to press her feet against the floor trapping the torso of the little man underneath, who starts to push and tap her feet helplessly.

"We are making progress by opening and closing the field several times per second so that blinking should let in some of the faster particles, such as photons and other forms of electromagnetic radiation but no physical object such as a missile. To do this without being noticeable, disturbing to the eye or letting in part of a nuclear explosion is still going to take some time, as little as possible, but as much as necessary."

Although Sara's expression remains within the limits of impassivity, inside the fury she feels at being ridiculed in front of the others makes her unable to control the pressure her foot exerts against the floor and against the little man she has trapped underneath, she begins to hear faint screams, but she doesn't care, she makes her toes cover the little man's face so that his screams are not heard and continues to squeeze.

"Anyway," Dr. Niven continues. "This will give you more time to get specimens for bribes to the politicians and secure their support. You just make sure I don't have to waste my time monitoring what goes on in these facilities, that's what you were hired to do, Sara."

Sara is furious, her face is calm, the rest of her body is tense and from under her foot there are small crunches and a muffled scream, the little man's arms make every effort to pull Sara's foot away, but she doesn't even notice it. Finally a crunch bigger than the others and the absence of movement from the little man indicates that Sara's foot has crushed too many bones and caved in her ribcage.

"Maybe while Toyworld 1 calms down you could collect samples from any of the others. Sara, you could also pay a visit with one of those expeditions, the field work would relax you, you seem pretty tense."

"Well, although I have a good time at these meetings, duty calls, I don't have much free time, as you can see. You are all doing a great job." Saying this Doctor Niven gets up and leaves the room. An uncomfortable silence settles among the rest of the members and everyone begins to make excuses to leave the room.

Sara is left alone, tidying up her papers while the others leave. When they have gone she crouches under the table and grabbing one of her calves she lifts the inert body of the little massage man, shakes it hard, hits it with her finger several times to check if it is still alive but the deformation of its torso and the trickle of blood that falls from its mouth convince her that she has crushed it irretrievably. On impulse she throws him to the other end of the room, where he lands with a thud on the carpet.


"Erin, come here" "she calls over the comm, shortly after her secretary appears "yes Dr. Vaughan"?

"Do me a favor and get rid of that" she says vaguely pointing to where the crushed little man's corpse has fallen. "Take it to biology to get everything usable out of it, and when you're done go to the rec room and get me a couple of them this time, my feet are still killing me."








Chapter End Notes:

If you like the story or have any suggestions, review it, so I can continue it. All comments are welcome.