- Text Size +



Erin was walking down the halls towards the shortest exit to the main part of the facility and the biology rooms, the clacking of her bootie heels could be heard loudly in the long corridors, dangling by one leg from one of her hands is the corpse of the muscular toy that Dr. Vaughan has ordered her to take to Biology.

From time to time she lifts him up to the level of her face and observing the half-crushed little body, she thinks "what a witch, with the profit that could have been made out of this one, while the rest of us have to finish our turn to play, she uses and breaks them as she pleases, and on top of that she takes home the ones she wants".

When she is near the entrance leading to the open spaces of the industrial building, the door to the mission briefing office opens and Daisy, the twenty-something black girl obsessed with sexual experiments on little people, appears.

"Hi Daisy, your very dangerous mission briefing ready?"
Daisy lets out a giggle as she adjusts her ponytail tightly in her hair "yes, terribly dangerous, I almost fell on my head to avoid stepping on a specimen that was trying to escape to the edge of the mirrored area."

"So that would have been your fifth accident?" clumsy."

"I'm not clumsy, not too clumsy at least" but if you look for playthings inside a house, surrounding it, while the inhabitants try to escape instead of staying inside like good toys these things happen, if only they would try to surround me by shouting instead of silently so I wouldn't notice.

Daisy was blatantly responsible for the first nighttime accident, when a girl was trying to escape at night and she inadvertently crushed the lower half of her body, then the footage showed that the girl was still alive when they blew up the gas pipes in the street to destroy the evidence of the raid. She was also responsible for inadvertently kicking a child running in front of her who ended up crushed against the wall of a house, a woman who had been hiding in a car was smashed when Daisy leaned her leg on which her body weight rested on the roof, the last accident she was guilty of was knocking down and crushing with the toe of her boot a door behind which a little man was hiding and which ended up just below the door Daisy was stepping on while looking up at the upper floors.


Although all the members of all the groups had had similar mishaps, Daisy had kept the nickname "I didn't do it", which was what she always said when surveillance reported that someone had stepped on a mini-person.

"And why did he run away from you, if you show all your cleavage like a slut every time you go on a mission?" They both burst out laughing at the same time. It wouldn't be the first time that Daisy, along with the suitcases of specimens, pulled out some little man from between her breasts and even more than one to the laughter of her companions.

"I don't know Erin, I've been making forays for almost a month now and I feel like they don't find me attractive anymore, they go like crazy, as if we were going to eat them at something like that."

Erin also giggles, "Well, we don't know that yet, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the laboratories have cooked some of them".

Daisy comes closer all excited. "I want to know everything now, do you know anything about that?"
-"No, but I see the reports they send to the boss and I assure you that there are all kinds of weird experiments they do on the little people."

"But do they eat them? Which part is the tastiest? Well, I know that," she says with a mischievous smile.

"I don't know because each type of experiment has a code and I don't know them, but there must be more than a hundred different codes, I'm telling you, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them was to use them as food."

"Wow" says Daisy, "I'd like to know everything that is planned by the higher ups with the little people."

Erin smiles at her friend. "I happen to be on my way to Biology to run an errand for the boss, why don't we investigate there?" she says as she lifts the corpse of the muscular little man in front of Daisy.

Daisy stares at him and runs her tongue over her lips, reaches up and touches the little man's body and dead cock between her fingers, "What a waste, one of the witch's pissed off?

- "I was thinking that very thing when you came out from delivering the report" says Erin between chuckles: "Yes, Dr. Niven has put her in her place in front of the briefing group and with the way she' s got her temper, you know how that must have made her feel."

-"I love to see her pissed off, and if it's with someone she can't make her life miserable, so much the better."

- "Well," Erin says, wiggling the small hanging corpse back and forth, "she can't make this one bitter anymore," she says with a chuckle.

"At least he's given us an excuse to go into Biology and browse around, let's take advantage of it."


As they head to Biology Erin updates Daisy on the new living jewelry designs made from the little people and the new sex toys to use on them that should be arriving in the rec room by now, the two girls continue to gossip and tell dirty jokes to each other that consist of the terrible tortures they would use all these artifacts for on the minipersons.

Rob has not been able to sleep a wink during the night, the quiet background noises that until a night ago he heard in his house have turned into thunderous footsteps that approach, lights that turn on and make him feel like inside a supermarket window. Huge faces through the transparent plastic walls that watch everything greedily, screams of terror and despair when the hands to which those faces belong choose one or more objects of their desires and catch them as if they were rag dolls, the continuous cries, the sobs, the pleas. On a day for him, his family and all the people in the building, fear is their only companion.

Unable to do anything to prevent it Rob has seen the walls of the seemingly solid building open to the outside, a face peering out smiling and a hand catching his two sisters who were sleeping together in the same bed, ripping the sheets off and pulling the clothes aside to get a good look at their half naked bodies while his fingers grope their flesh with pleasure all over. Their mother screaming and begging not to take them away only to be grabbed between giant fingers, groped and squeezed too only to be discarded and dropped to the floor in sobs as the giant takes her sisters whose cries of despair drift away to a distant room.

Megan was next, she didn't move or squeal when a new giant looked at her, or when he grabbed her, or even when he lifted her cheerleader outfit up almost to her head to feel her curves and play with her sex. As she walked away, trapped in the giant's hand, she looked up at Rob with a resigned expression.

Rob comes over to comfort his mother. Another face, this time of a woman his mother's age, with shoulder length dirty blonde hair stares at them, her green eyes fixed on Rob who barely notices the hand reaching into the room and trapping him between her fingers as the giantess lifts him to her face Rob hears his mother's cries for mercy almost in the distance. As the fingers holding him pin his arms to his sides other fingers with long fingernails painted a dark red begin to pull down his shorts and briefs that he hasn't taken off to sleep since the first giantess gave them to him. The fingers begin to curiously grope his lower abdomen while the woman's cold eyes look emotionlessly at the small reddened penis she holds between her fingertips, then she turns him over in her hand and feels how those fingers and nails squeeze and open his ass cheeks several times, slowly and quickly, as if in delight, Rob thinks he hears his own voice shouting for her to let him go, but he's not sure.

Finally with his clothes still down he is placed back next to his mother, who runs to hug him while the giantess looks in other directions until her gaze falls on something below where they are, the hand comes down, more mixed screams are heard, the hand comes back up with a kicking human figure in his underpants clutched around his waist. When the hand stops in front of the woman's face it seems to Rob that the kicking figure is a boy about his age, with a flick of his fingers the underpants go flying through the air in an endless tumble to the ground. Rob only sees the back, the little legs kicking and the boy's elbows sticking out as his little hands try to ridiculously push away the giantess's playful fingers, The woman lifts her fingers towards the boy and they start making movements all over his body, stopping quite a while in the middle, the boy arches while the giantess continues manipulating him at her pleasure while smiling. Finally she says: "you're new here, I'm going to make a man out of you, little boy". Saying this she turns around on her heels and Rob sees the scene he has seen too many times during the day, a person hanging loosely from the hand of a giant who carries him like a puppet, she is wearing a white blouse and a black skirt with black heels that move to the rhythm of her hips just like the naked and helpless boy that sways between her fingers, Rob is reminded of one of the secretaries of his old high school.


With fear in his body he spends the time hugging his mother waiting for any moment to become the sex toys of anyone who passes by, but that does not happen, other people in the building are not as lucky, whose screams do not stop to be heard every little while.

Overheard, Rob learns that the people who scream and run the loudest attract the giants the most, while those who stand still and don't attract attention are abducted less often.


After a while the walls open again, a hand drops an immobile Megan on the bed, her skin is reddened, Rob is not sure if it is because of the rubbing when washing her or because of the games she has been subjected to. She is wearing different clothes than when she was taken from the apartment, her cheerleader dress has been replaced by a pleated skirt and a tight T-shirt without a bra, which clearly shows her nipples. Without a word, she slowly gets out of bed and heads for the bathroom, where she can hear the shower running.

A few minutes later, another hand drops her sisters on the floor, one crossed on top of the other, their skin also reddened and their clothes changed for short, tight little dresses that show more than hide, before withdrawing, a finger of the hand caresses Cintia, who is the one on top of the two, from bottom to top, pushing her breasts forcefully out of the cleavage where they are moved in circles several times before retreating while Cintia covers her face and chokes back sobs.

His mother runs to hug them but they soon move away and head to the bathroom where they ask Megan to let them in, Rob moves out of the way so he can't see them. He notices something he's seen before, the giant's hand presses something outside the door to the apartment and a red light comes on. Rob is sure that as long as that light stays on they will leave them alone. He sits down in front of the door determined to find out how long the saving light will be on.

As time goes on the screams and light in the building diminish in frequency, the giants who open the walls of the building come to bring people, instead of kidnapping them, some in very bad condition, shamefully dressed or even some naked altogether. The blonde giantess who almost took him earlier approaches with the thundering sound of her heels and starts to crouch down, the victim she carries hanging immobile face up in her hand, the boy Rob's age, is dressed in some sort of super tight lycra leotard jumpsuit that makes his genitals stand out in front, the giantess gets back up and the boy is no longer in her hand. Rob assumes that the giants need to sleep too, though what he doesn't know is that a new shift has begun and when it ends the onslaught of abductions, screams and horrors will begin again.


Rob opens his eyes in confusion, he has fallen asleep watching the red light, which is still on, but he doesn't know how many hours have passed or if it is day or night. He has noticed something that has woken him up, but he is not sure what, the ground shakes again, like when the building is opened to choose the people who will be used as toys. Rob hears screams and protests


When he turns his head towards the open sheet of the building he sees a large mass of metal, as he gets closer, he sees that it is a huge metal cart full of clear plastic boxes, in some of them there are groups of people with their hands stuck to the walls, some silent, others shouting. There are numbers and letters on each box. Before he can read them a huge white mass appears from the side of the building as he looks up.

The white mass turns out to be a woman in a medical-looking gown, with a couple of kicking people waving their arms in each hand, which she stuffs into one of the boxes, and leaves them trapped there. The hands place the boxes with the little people backwards and bring forward some empty boxes. Rob reads the number on the door of his apartment on one of them, looks up and on the chest of the robe reads a sign that reads "Dr. Morrison."

When the woman turns in his direction, Rob sees a knee-length black skirt, a white blouse, and on top of it all a woman in her 40s with dirty blonde hair in a ponytail and green eyes staring back at him. The giantess who groped him a few hours ago and discarded him to capture another victim and use him as a sex toy.

Rob starts to take steps backwards, until he stumbles into his mother, his sisters and Megan, who are stuck to the wall of the room next to each other.

The giantess, without taking her eyes off him reaches out until she feels his back resting on her fingers and her thumb pressing against his belly at which point he stops stepping on the floor while behind him he hears the women shriek. Rob shouts, "The red light is on, we need to rest."

The giantess raises an eyebrow in surprise that the toy in her hand is protesting with reason. Then she changes her expression to a grimace and says coldly as she turns to the tray, "You have a medical exam; the hours of rest you can make up later." The hand loosens its pressure and Rob drops into the plastic box, then he hears more female screams and sees the two giantess hands approaching carrying the rest of the family and Megan, Rob steps back as the women are dropped inside beside him.

For a while longer the giantess is busy picking up various occupants of some specific floors until all Rob sees are boxes full of people banging on the walls and screaming for mercy. The giantess looks down with a grimace of amusement on her face but doesn't respond. She just pushes the huge cart full of boxes out of the room, and as she opens the door, the light dazzles all the little people. The, for them, huge rooms beyond the door are passing one after another, they are crossing with other giants, who look at them or greet the giantess that carries them. After almost 10 minutes of travel they arrive at another door, which opens with the identification of the giantess.

When they enter, it looks to Rob like some kind of huge hospital, with huge doors in front of them and on the sides, inside gigantic glass-walled offices there are more giants of both sexes using computers, looking through microscopes, manipulating machines that Rob doesn't know about. But the table stops there, in the first room, which has several huge tables, shelves and gigantic machinery.

A giantess at one of the side tables, handling boxes of vials like the ones in the high school lab, gets up from her chair and walks towards them, clacking her heels. She is an older woman, between 50 and 60 years old with short hair dyed dark red, well dressed and with the face of a school teacher, besides that, Rob notices a good sized breasts.

When she arrives, she moves her head towards them and looks at all the boxes with a smile on her face "good, very good" she says.

Behind her a male voice is heard: "If everything is fine, the ultrasound and the vacuum are ready. Thank you Jenni, go check the ecto tanks, please. Maria go put yours in place."

After these words the blonde giantess says "sure Hector" and walks away towards the door at the back. The mature redhead moves the cart closer to the table she was working on before and begins to remove the occupants from the boxes and place them in other boxes on shelves on her desk.

Rob begins to hear the typical pleas of "no, please" as the mature redhead's excellently manicured fingers pull out figures one by one that wriggle between her fingers, with a grimace on her mouth that shows she's enjoying it. Finally it's Rob's turn, who stays very still while from above, as if he were a huge claw, the fingers grab him by the chest and lift him up. With the fingers in front of Rob's face he can't see what is happening except that he is being displaced until he is deposited in a box in which he is alone. When he looks around he sees that he is at a high point from which he can see most of the room he is in. His box is one of the ones on the edge of the shelf and he notices something else that terrifies him even more. In all the other boxes behind him, the prisoners are male.

The mature redhead starts to adjust a platform that is on her table, underneath where they are, the platform is square with a hole in the center where the mature woman places a vial. When she finishes she looks at them and says "undress now, I don't want to see a piece of clothing on your little bodies".

Rob knows she's not joking so he starts to leave his clothes on the floor of the box, the giantess looks at the rows of boxes until she stops in front of one "why aren't you naked, young man?" she exclaims with her hands on her hips.

"Please ma'am, what are they going to do to us, they haven't told us anything." The little voice in front of where the giantess is standing seems ridiculous to Rob compared to the authoritative, booming tone of the giantess's voice.

"I told you to strip, that should be enough for you, as for what we are going to do to you, you are going to be the first to find out, for being disobedient."

With that said Rob sees the giantess's hands move below the line of sight, as a few moans are heard, then one of them appears again holding between her fingers the thighs of a man in his early twenties. Just where her fingers end, the man's naked hips begin, which the mature giantess is staring at "this is very good, yes" Rob hears, talking to herself, then she steps to the side and places the man on the platform with the vial, then takes some latex gloves out of a small box on the table and carefully puts them on.

The man looks up scared of what might happen to him, the giantess doesn't speak, she just smiles. Her fingers push the little man's back down, making him kneel, then she manipulates him until he is on all fours and gently pushes him forward and down, so that his penis enters the vial. "Don't move from that position," she says.

She takes something like a stick with a knob on the end of a liquid filled container, with two fingers of the other hand she spreads the man's thighs on all fours, he starts to whimper, she immediately starts to insert the stick up the man's anus while her fingers now hold his waist to prevent him from moving, as he starts to grunt at the anal rape, he suddenly starts to wiggle and moan, a stream of cum shooting out of his cock as the giantess twirls the stick inside his anus a couple of times. Then, while still holding the little man's waist, she drops the stick back into the container with liquid, then two fingers squeeze and rub his penis from base to tip, making sure all the semen drops into the vial.

The giantess takes out a marker pen from her robe pocket and points something on the back of the exhausted little man, takes out the vial and puts it in a refrigerator on the wall, then her fingers grab the weakened man and puts him back in his box, from another refrigerator she takes out a container, the size of a thimble for her, which she leaves inside the little man's box saying "drink it all, in an hour you have another session" while smiling.

She places another vial on the platform and as Rob continues to watch mesmerized as she does so the giantess' other hand reaches behind him in surprise, grabs him by the waist and lifts him up, then places him in front of her amused eyes, as Rob moves his legs helplessly, the giantess' fingers grab his penis and testicles, gently stretching and rubbing them, lower him to the platform and says "you've seen the position, four legs and your little wiener inside the vial".

Suddenly there is a beeping sound at the door, the door opens and two giant women enter the room. Rob recognizes one of them, the black giant girl who captured and groped him.

Chapter End Notes:

If you like the story or have any suggestions, review it, so I can continue it. All comments are welcome.