- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Karen returns triumphant with her specimens and learns a lesson about how power works in the world... or in all worlds.



When the portal reopened and Karen stepped through, Dr. Vaughan was there to see it all first hand, it was an important event, the first trip to Toyworld similar to what commercial travel would be like. The young red-haired technician had a mixture of emotions on her face, she looked stressed, but she also looked exhilarated after accomplishing her mission.

Sara had seen on the monitors the entire mission from multiple angles, Karen could have returned with more specimens, but she could also have been injured, as the burns on her boots showed.

As she placed the container on the huge table in the portal room, the personnel that had escaped from their posts were approaching to get a better view of the result, there were people from monitoring, engineering, administration and even human resources, about 10 people were watching silently as Karen opened the container... and there they were. The four cylinders occupied by the tiny people of what would now be a world owned by the corporation.

At the sight of the two terrified males and two terrified females looking around terrified of the crowd of giants looking through the plastic Sara felt a surge of adrenaline rush through her body... and then some.

Karen pulled the tubes out of the container, and carefully tipping them over she pulled their occupants out of them, they fell rolling onto the table. Their first reaction was to run towards each other and hold on tight as they looked around in terror at the group of silent giants staring back at them.

In a final theatrical gesture, Karen reached out her hands and wrenching them from their parents' embrace, grabbed the desperate, screaming teenagers by the waist and held up her hands like a show of two trophies as they screamed, squirmed, kicked and called out for their parents.

Suddenly the room erupted in a burst of applause and shouts of joy to see the result, Karen, still with her hands up clutching the tiny youngsters, bowed and curtsied like an actress after a performance.

Sara also applauded but kept her eyes on the pair of parents hugging each other almost crazed with terror, nor the sons in Karen's hands, she noticed, with some excitement, the little fingers of each of Karen's hands thrust between the legs of the two brothers and moving back and forth rubbing their sex organs as the boys wriggled trying to escape her grasp. "But what a slut you are, Karen." she thought.

Clearing her voice, Dr. Vaughan began to speak above the applause until the clapping stopped. She commented that this was an unprecedented success and that Karen had done a first class job, after which she invited everyone to examine the samples.

Suddenly several hands appeared from all sides and grabbed the terrified and sobbing parents. Karen also had to offer her prey to her companions around her, somewhat reluctantly, Sara observed.

They formed circles around those who held each of the prey and passed them to each other while making comments..

-It's incredible, how they can be so small and so much like us," commented one of the engineers as he first removed the mother's pajama top and then her pajama pants, then his fingers tore off her bra without even unbuttoning it as the little woman squealed and beat her fists against the fingers that encircled her without provoking any reaction other than smiles. Then those same fingers ripped her panties down her legs and as the thumb and pinky pulled her legs apart, the index finger pressed against the little slit between them rubbing hard and causing the mother's screams to rise in pitch.

Without even blinking, Sarah turned her gaze to Karen who looked somewhat frustrated as the others pawed at the toys she had brought and with a smile she noticed the group of admin girls who had taken hold of the father. "He's a fine specimen," she thought as she ran her tongue over her lips."

Blair, a blonde with curly lake hair held between the palm and fingers of her left hand a kicking father who didn't seem to be enjoying her attentions, as she commented to two other girls that he reminded her of a boyfriend she had who liked to have things done to him a bit sadomasochistically while with the index finger of the other she repeatedly tapped the penis of her new toy, then took it between two fingers and stretched it and then rubbed his testicles several more times. Then she turned him around as if she was playing with a doll, "and from now on he is one," thought Sara.

"And then sometimes he liked me to spank him," Blair commented, eliciting laughter from the three girls in the huddle, and then she began to spank the tight little man's ass with two fingers, who cried out in pain and humiliation.

Keeping up the smile of complacency at the good mood of the group, she took a couple of steps closer to the two IT guys standing together and had grabbed the blonde teenager from Karen's hands.

She still had the silk nightgown on, but it looked more like a belt than anything else, the bra was out of place and the thong she wore was pushed aside showing her vagina almost completely.

One of the boys held her in the palm of his hand, while the other played with her tits like someone kneading bread. The boy who was holding her used his fingers to open as much as possible her vulva and observe the inside of her vagina, as if they had some scientific interest in that precious doll, then he used his little finger to rub her clitoris hoping to get some reaction, but the girl's face was reddened from crying, she only sobbed slightly and made automatic movements to move the huge fingers away from her breasts and her vagina without getting any result, of course. The boy who was playing with her tits looked at Dr. Vaughan as if she was doing something wrong, but she smiled kindly at him and commented "looks kind of bland huh?" and let out a friendly laugh which was repeated by the boy.

As Sara looked around for who would hold the boy in her hands, Alice from human resources, an almost 49 year old woman who kept herself fit through yoga and fitness, as her firm backside in an expensive black Armani skirt showed, approached her with a flushed face and put the young boy, who looked exhausted, in her hand, with a terse "congratulations on your success" she joined the little group playing with the father".

Sara hardly dared to look at what she held in her hand, a wave of heat spread throughout her body when she looked at the little doll she held in her open palm from her thighs to her abdomen, her whole body was reddened and her sex even more.

Sara couldn't resist and closed her fingers to feel the touch of his trembling little body while the boy said over and over again "it hurts, stop it, please" as she touched her fingers to his belly she realized it was wet and it wasn't sweat, it was something more sticky. The boy had cum and whoever was responsible, Alice for sure, hadn't bothered to clean up the remnants of semen. "how prepared you look in public view and how filthy you must be in private, dear Alice."

Not wanting to stain her Italian leather skirt or her silk blouse, Sara reached into the pockets of her lab coat with her other hand for some Kleenex to wipe the boy with, but found none.

"Well, so much for the festivities," she thought. He raised his free hand, to get the group's attention and said "Well guys, this has been a success, but there is still a lot of work to be done as seen in the failures of the reflex wall that almost cost Karen two hit and runs" . Loud laughter from the crowd, "at the end of the day we will open a few bottles of champagne but we need to examine the results and see how it all went on the other side of the gate, please leave the specimens on the table and let's get back to work".

The people, reluctantly went back to their posts, those who had the little people did not seem to have any desire to leave them, but they did, one hand dropped the mother on the table, the whole body reddened and without strength to close the legs, the vagina and the breasts red all over.

Another well-manicured hand carefully laid the father on top, he looked totally exhausted and his belly and his flaccid penis were also shiny and sticky.

Finally the daughter of the family was carefully left on her back on the table, her only garment was her thong and it was embedded in her vagina and anus. Even as her father hugged her and carried her to her mother she had her eyes fixed on the floor hoping that what was happening was a nightmare to wake up from, not knowing that it might be the best thing that was about to happen to her.

Sara looked at the little brother, held tightly between her fingers and who returned a terrified look, she smiled at him and lifted her head. "Karen dear, can you pick up the samples and take them to my office?

Without waiting for an answer Dr. Vaughan turned and walked with a firm step and the loud clacking of her 500 dollar heels towards the hallway door, in her hand she carried the youngest son of the family as if he were a package, without lifting her hand to make him vertical, balancing him with each step.

When she reached her office, she placed herself behind the desk, without letting go of the boy, she searched with one hand inside her purse until she found tissues and then proceeded to scrupulously clean the boy's crotch and belly, which was almost raw after Alice's affectionate treatment, she ended up cleaning her own fingers and with great effort she left the boy on a side table next to the desk, from which she had removed all the papers.

As she waited for Karen she watched him lying there, his beautiful little brown head, his panting chest, his athletic torso, his cute little ass and his punished cock. She was about to start groping that cock when Karen came in with a box with the father's head sticking out of it. She left it next to the boy and Sara saw the rest of the family piled inside, like discarded toys.

She focused her thoughts on what she had to say as she manipulated the computer to access the server with the recording of the mission. Then he turned the 37-inch monitor so they could both see the images.

"Well, Karen, how did you feel there, be honest about everything, please?"

Karen hesitated as the images showed her coming through the gate and approaching the house, Sara changed the angle to one close to the face where Karen was shown with an almost childlike smile.

"Truth be told, the change was very quick it took me a few seconds to get used to it but as I saw the house, I felt like I was a little girl playing again.

The camera changed angles over her shoulder looking out the cas window and seeing a blonde girl in a short nightgown lying on the bed using her cell phone, Karen's hand appeared on screen and tapped the girl's window with the tip of a finger as she moved to the side.

Change of angle, the girl walks up to the window opens it and asks "Steve, is that you?" suddenly Karen's hand appears and grabs the girl by the chest and shoulders before she can react. Suddenly the girl becomes a hurricane of screaming and loud kicking legs. Karen's hand begins to squeeze and the girl begins to gasp and scream lower.

"You almost suffocated her there, you know, Karen?

Karen turns red and nods, but doesn't speak.

The screen shows Karen's fingers stroking up and down the almost suffocated girl's tiny body, playing with a doll, touching her breasts, her ass and looking under her nightgown.

"What did you expect to find there, Karen?"

Karen replies, "It didn't look real, it was a person, but it felt more like a doll."

Sara nods and they go back to looking at the screen.

Karen opens the container, drops the girl into a cylinder and leaves it open, she has heard noises near the girl's bedroom door.

A male voice is heard "Sally, is something wrong, say something honey", there is no answer, Karen knocks on the open window frame. Suddenly the bedroom door opens and the father appears looking for his little girl in the room, Karen's finger again knocks under the window frame.

The father runs out and peeks through the window shouting "Sally are you there, are you ok, answer me sweetie".

Angle change: shot of the father leaning out and Karen's predatory smiling face.

Her fingers appear open at the father's side and close over his torso before he realizes it, the father doesn't believe what he is seeing, it could be a nightmare, he starts screaming "let go of me, who are you, what do you want, what about my daughter?"

With a grimace that exposes all her teeth in a fierce smile Karen responds. "I ate her" . The father seems to freak out but the black painted fingernails holding him don't seem to notice his efforts.

Keeping that smile and finishing pulling him out the window, Karen's other hand begins to gently roam the father's body starting at his feet and ending at his crotch where she begins to make inward and upward thrusting motions.

Pause: "karen, according to the telemetry your pulse was almost 160 at that time. what did you feel?"

"Power, excitement, desire to have fun, all in a whirlwind," Karen replies.

The recording continues, Karen's fingers pull down the man's pajama pants and smile fiercely at the bulge under his underwear. Suddenly Karen's face changes expression, she pulls up the little man's pants, bends down and stuffs him into another of the briefcase's tubes, the man and daughter call out to each other in desperation.

Karen stares at them and suddenly she hears a woman's scream behind her. She turns quickly and sees in the middle of the room a blonde woman also in her pajamas, an older version of the girl she captured earlier. He lunges at the window and as the mother turns to run away shrieking, his claw-like hand reaches out and wraps around her brutally, squeezing her tits with his thumb and nearly ripping off her panties with the tip of his pinky.

This time when she pulls the squealing new doll out the window, there is no finesse in Karen's actions, as if she has been interrupted in something intimate. She examines her with an almost contemptuous expression, pushing her ass forward with a finger, pulls her pelvis forward, pulls her pants down to her knees, examines her crotch and pushes it with a finger, the screams of horror of the little woman only stimulate her more.

She begins to push her legs higher and higher until her head is almost between her knees.

Suddenly, a scream from the floor breaks the charm of the moment, the girl is watching what she is doing to her mother and is begging her to leave her alone.

Blushing, Karen lets go of the little woman's legs and puts back in place the underwear that she had unsettled with her manipulations. Then she bends down and drops it into another of the garbage cans, only one more to go.

She is surprised that the son hasn't come with the screams she has made come from the lips of the rest of the family, was he hiding, she was going to have to dismantle the whole house to find him.

She starts to go around the house, stepping carefully, although each stomp of her boots sounds like a gunshot, she approaches every window she finds, stops and suddenly looks inside to surprise whoever is inside, but she does not find him. As he turns the next corner he sees light coming out, and even hears some music from a smaller window.

When she suddenly looked out she found an image she did not expect, it was the bathroom upstairs, in front of the door a basket with dirty clothes, and next to it a shower, with the curtain not drawn, where a young boy, in very good shape, was rubbing his chest to the rhythm of a song.

Sara pauses the recording again, she stares over her shoulder contemplating the entire back of the boy's body.

"Karen, why did you treat the mother like that, you could have killed her just by the way you grabbed her, and then what did you intend by stretching her like that?"

"I don't know, her squealing got on my nerves and I thought that doll had no right to interrupt me."

"I understand," Sara nodded. "We'll pass on the affectionate part with the boy, I understand very well why you did it and the car thing was unfortunate circumstances that destroyed three or four other specimens."

"You did very well, do you know why I sent you on that first mission?"

Karen shook her head.

"Because you seemed to be the one who had the most focused head and who would meet the parameters without deviating a millimeter from them."

"However, as soon as you got there your pulse rate went up your breathing quickened and your sweating increased."

Sara continues "Did you see what happened in the portal room when you presented the specimens?"

Karen nods.

"They practically went crazy with them, without thinking that they were technically people they used them as things, raped them, groped them, squeezed them, heard them scream and cry, and enjoyed it. Alice from HR has masturbated to satiety a boy younger than her youngest son without the slightest shame, the girls from administration were about to stick a swab up the father's anus while talking about their ex-boyfriends.

And the mother and daughter have been almost sexually mangled by the manipulations of the quieter boys in this facility."

"And you, you have behaved no differently, my dear. After crossing the portal and observing that toy house you only wanted to use the power you wanted. You used the members of that family as sex toys, you only came to the end with one of them because you had a clear mission to accomplish."

"You killed three of them in a horrible way because of a two-foot stroller, which if it had hit you would have damaged your boots less than the fire you put them in."

"You used the first car, seeing two little people alive inside, as a buffer against the second, you threw them to their death by looking at them and didn't hesitate."

Karen kept her gaze, on the ground without opening her mouth.

"With little effort, you could have pulled that woman out of the car before the flames spread, but it was a nuisance to you because you might get burned so you let her burn and because you were annoyed by her screams you stomped on the car with her in it."

"I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, I WASN'T PREPARED FOR THAT!" shrieked Karen.

Sara continued, "You were the most prepared, the most focused, the most obedient do you know what happened to you?"

Karen stared at her "what?"

"Power" Sara continued, you had almost unlimited power in that place. power and sex, power and destruction, power and selfishness, and you used them all, Karen."

"Let me show you something," Sara, manipulated the computer mouse and images began to appear that looked like vacation billboards.

The first one showed a couple in a bedroom, a couple on a bed, alarmed and shouting something, outside the window appeared the head of a woman in her 30's smiling mischievously.

"After the first observations we already knew what we were going to find" commented Sara, while she was passing images.

The next image showed a family of four walking down a small street with their backs turned, one of the houses behind them had a smashed front, a boy of about 11 or 12 years old was shaking hands with his mother, while the other clearly showed the shape of a small woman with her hands raised. Across the street, near the father, a girl of 13 or 14 was smiling as she stuck her hand through a window peering intently inside. In the other hand, the shape of a boy her own age was clearly visible between her fingers kicking and looking up at his captor's head in terror.

The third image showed what looked like a shopping street, a group of friends, ages around 25, two girls and two boys were walking briskly down it, dozens of tiny people were fleeing before them as the giants smiled looking at them. From the hand of one of the men hung, by her legs upside down, a woman of indeterminate age, as the long pleated skirt she was wearing had fallen over her head exposing her stockings and underwear. While at the other end of the group a straight-haired brunette girl held, with a wide grin, a boy in his underwear, possibly pulled from one of the shattered windows visible behind them, her fingers holding her prey in a way Karen knew only too well, surely pressing on his sex and enjoying the sensation.

Sara, stopped the playback of images, "of course these are artistic publicity montages, but they are quite eloquent of what a good time you can have on a Toyworld vacation.". I want to show you something else.

The next image showed a young woman with curly red hair, wearing a jumpsuit, standing on the ground and holding in her hands an upright car a little over two feet long while smilingly looking inside. The side windows of the car showed tiny limbs, hands and legs flailing, as if they were falling downward.

"You should try advertising modeling Karen, you look great on screen. "The next one I think we would only show on adult sites.

The next photo shows Karen with a naked teenage boy in her hand near a window, he appeared to be screaming. The fingers of the hand holding him held his arms, while the other held his legs open and the fingers grasped his small erect penis. Karen's face showed a narrowing of her eyes downward with concentration and a side-to-side grin of pleasure.

"So, easy Karen , we are not going to show this without your permission, but I wanted to show you that from the first observations we already knew the effect this discovery has on even the best furnished heads.

By the way, did you know that other worlds similar to these, but with a different timeline, have been discovered at the headquarters? The most promising ones are a set of worlds that seem to take place in the 80's of ours, they have already named them Playworld".

Karen put her hands to her head trying to think. "But what you are doing is wrong, you make people behave badly, I've been there, feeling that power is a drug, just seeing those beings here is a drug",she said pointing to the box containing three little heads looking at her and the boy lying on his back trying to cover his irritated genitals.

Suddenly Dr. Vaughan raises the volume of her voice, as she reaches out and grabs the youngest son of the family if in the least bit of care as if he were a rag doll, shaking him.

"AND THAT'S WHY WE'VE SPENT SO MUCH MONEY ON THIS PROJECT, BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL PAY ANYTHING TO TURN OFF THEIR FRUSTRATIONS BY USING THEIR BASEST INSTINCTS!"

"YOU'VE ONLY BEEN THERE IN ONE LITTLE HOUSE, HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WOULD PAY TO STOP FOR A WEEKEND IN THE WHOLE DEVELOPMENT?! He says, pointing at the screen using the boy as a living 9-inch pointer, a pointer with arms and legs flailing uncontrollably.

"DO YOU KNOW THAT WE ALREADY HAVE RESERVATIONS TO MAKE THE FIRST TRIPS, DO YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE BOOKED ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOODS IN THE CENTER OF THE CITIES, INCLUDING THE SKYSCRAPERS, DO YOU KNOW THAT SEVERAL OF THEIR UNIVERSITIES HAVE ALREADY BEEN BOUGHT, WITH THEIR STUDENTS AND STAFF INCLUDED, DO YOU KNOW THAT THE AREAS WITH THE BEST DISCOS AND NIGHTCLUBS IN THEIR BIG CITIES HAVE ALREADY BEEN BOUGHT?

"THEY ARE, EVEN HIGH SCHOOLS FULL OF THESE CUTIES ARE ALREADY RESERVED FOR HARVESTING." As she says that, Sara brings her hand with him almost to her face, with the little boy squirming in her iron grip, Karen notices that between Sara's fingers protrudes the boy's rigid member.

"YOU THINK THIS IS A PERSON?! "She says pointing a finger almost above the face of the terrified teenager she holds scrunched up in her other hand.

"LEGALLY IT HAS THE SAME RIGHTS AS A COCKROACH, YOU CAN WATCH IT SCURRY AROUND, YOU CAN KEEP IT AS A PET, YOU CAN SQUASH IT OR YOU CAN EVEN PLAY WITH IT!"!

Leaning her ass sheathed in an expensive leather skirt on the table, she begins to manipulate the boy's cock, on her face there is only a smile of sadism as she pulls the member, squeezes it inward with one finger, stretches it again, swings it with taps and when the boy finally starts to squeal that it hurts a lot and starts to cry she opens the boy's legs grips his member by the base between her index finger and thumb.

He starts to go up and down faster and faster, the boy starts to scream in pain, but she continues with that wild grin on her mouth as she rubs the young boy's twitching cock faster and faster in her hand, until finally with a little yelp he lets out a small spurt of cum that hits Dr. Vaughan's silk shirt.

She lets out a "Ha!", looks down at her shirt and says "Best 200 bucks I ever spent, I've been wanting it ever since I saw that picture on the monitor while you were watching him take a shower."

In two noisy strides she approaches the box containing the rest of her family, and without wiping the semen off, drops him on top of them from the equivalent of 9 or 10 feet in the air.

Karen sees nothing but flailing limbs and disconsolate sobs coming out of the box, while Sara looks inside without showing any emotion. She touches with a finger the semen that has fallen on her blue silk blouse, picks up the remains and puts her finger to her lips, where she sucks it with delight.

Then she puts her hand to her ear and calls to her secretary "Erin come to my office". A few seconds later there is the sound of heels hurrying towards the office door. Erin enters, she is one of the girls who was in the little group playing with her father.

For Karen even though she looks very professional now, she has seen her in action laughing at the tortures Blair was committing on the father and even doing her own checks on the little man's anatomy, who could blame her?

Sara began to speak : "Has the little scale house arrived yet?"

"Yes Dr. Vaughan, it is being assembled and will arrive at your home in less than an hour.

"Okay, Erin, look in the toy stores for the nicest Barbies and Ken doll boxes and order four, when they come in empty them and leave them ready, I also want you to look for doll clothes in that size, several female and male garments.

Now take the box with the specimens, she says pointing to the box with the terrified family inside, "I want you to wash them well and leave them presentable, notice the scuffs on some of them." she stares at her and continues. "Just wash them and make them presentable I don't need you to satisfy your sexual curiosities with them or try to encourage them with a hand job."

Erin blushes and nods without saying anything.

"Then you dress them in the doll clothes you will order and put them inside the doll boxes. Remember to poke holes in them so they can breathe and bring them back here to me to see how they turned out, got it?"

"Yes, Dr. Vaughan". Gracefully Erin bends over the side table picks up the box with both hands and rests it on her chest, turns and walks away. Desperate howls of pleading for mercy emanate from the box, fading with distance as Erin walks away down the hallway. The little people's pleas fade long before the clacking of Erin's heels.

Then Dr. Vaughan begins to speak as she dips a Kleenex in saliva and tries to wipe the semen stain on her blouse.

"From now on portal travel will be done in pairs, for safety. The observation teams will search the areas for the best specimens. I also want you to adjust the mirror-zones better so that fewer surprises like the one you had with the cars occur, and if they do occur be prepared and don't lose control again, rest well Karen, tomorrow you leave for the acquisition of new specimens, I know you will do it perfectly."

"Any questions Karen?"

"Dr. Vaughan, weren't the little people, errrr, specimens today going to be sent for testing?

Sara turns to Karen and comments, "Do you know I have children?", without waiting for an answer she continues, "Twins, a boy and a girl, they are 13 years old today, they are terrible at that age, capricious and naughty, they have gone out to their father."

"Thank you so much for bringing me their birthday presents Karen, I hope they don't break them too quickly."

Chapter End Notes:

If you like the story, comment and I will update it.