- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

you can find the rest of this story, along with many more and a few renders as well, at my patreon page: patreon.com/sokosix

[part6]

Celeste had an expression on her face that could be only described as triumphant. She had the tinier woman exactly where she wanted and she loved it. She walked slowly towards the office chair that was in front of Sophie's desk, savoring every step. She then unlaced her sandals, and placed her feet on the desk in front of her pilates instructor, who couldn't believe that she had accepted her sick offer. Each heel made the table shake under its weight when Celeste slammed them on its surface. The giantess couldn't feel it of course, but it literally rocked Sophie's world. Now that they were in front of her, Sophie could truly appreciate the fact that she was in fact smaller than a human foot. And these particular ones were supposed to be tiny! 

"What's keeping you?" Celeste's face peeped from behind her crossed feet. She looked annoyed "The sooner you start, the sooner we can forget about all this". Sophie sighed. There was no getting out of this. She reclutantly approached the sole of Celeste's right foot, which was the one touching the desk, but before she could start, she noticed the dirt once again. It wasn't like they were dirty dirty; but at her size, even the smallest particles of dust would be quite disgusting, and now her mind couldn't  steer away from this fact. "Celeste, don't make me do this" she said, a beg more than anything else. "They're so dirty". Celeste's expression was honestly surprised. "What do you mean dirty?" she uncrossed her ankles and gave a careful look at each sole. Sophie would have been proud at how flexible her pupil was, if she wasn't basically torturing her right now. "You are so rude" the giant said, again putting both her feet in front of Sophie. The irony in her sentence went right over her head. "I literally showered right before leaving my house" she said. "But ok, i guess you're too picky". She then raised her ankles a bit, and rubbed both her soles against each other. She thought she was doing Sophie a favor, but what she couldn't see was the dust and dirt falling all over the tiny woman. She screamed and tried to put her hands on her head, but she could feel the dirt already depositing on her hair, on her shoulders and on her costly outfit. "Eew stop doing that!" Celeste actually stopped. "Man, you're hard to please" she said, scoffing. "Well whatever, just make up your mind. I give you three seconds to start the massage you promised, or i'll leave." Even though she hadn't promised anything, Sophie could feel the anxiety rising. "Three..." she heard the giant girl say, and before she could even reach two, she had put her hands on the rough surface of her sole. It was a weird feeling; even though it was easy to see that her feet were well taken care of, the skin under her hands was quite tough, and it was hard for Sophie to move her hands around. At first, she was practically caressing the giant wall of flesh in front of her, but even in her position, she could feel it wasn't very effective. "You call that a massage?" She heard from above. She couldn't see the woman's face, but she had a very clear idea of what her expression looked like. Fearing her reaction, Sophie put more strength in her task. She kneaded the flesh in front of her using the weight of her whole body, and started moving her arms in a circular motion. It was terribly humiliating to put so much energy in a task so low, but she tried not to think about it right now. The only thing that kept her going was the fact that soon she would be her old self, and would teach a lesson in humility to this spoiled brat. 

At least twenty minutes went by, and Sophie could feel the energy in her arms starting to fade. Celeste had tinkered with her cellphone the whole time, and the feeling of being ignored added up to the sense of humiliation that Sophie was experiencing. The only sign that she was doing a good job was the fact that Celeste would sometimes flex her toes whenever she hit a particularly sensitive area. She didn't dare ask how long she intended to keep her going, but eventually the bigger woman removed her foot from its position, gave her a good look and said "Good job. Now the other." As she slammed her left foot on the table, Sophie felt like she was starting again, only this time with half the energy. 

"I have to confess" Celeste said halfway through the massage. "I love the fact that you can't reach my toes" This stupid sentence made Sophie feel even smaller than she already was. She looked up above her head, and she saw the five wiggling digits that looked more like five hungry monsters, rather than piggies. Sophie had to contain her tears. She didn't want to appear even more pathetic than she already was, and resumed her task. "Wow, you're committed" Celeste mocked her. 

It took a while, but Celeste eventually grew bored with her little game. "Ok, you might be a good instructor, but you suck as a masseuse." she said, removing her feet from the desk. "Fucking bitch, i'm smaller than your feet, what did you expect?" Sophie wanted to say, but she preferred to shut her mouth. "I'll have to find you something else to do!" the giantess said, playfully. Sophie had no intention of doing anything else, so she spoke up. "Listen, i've got stuff to do. So if you don't mind, just plug the thing and let me grow". She was really growing impatient. "Sure, sure, this will only take a minute!" the giantess seem to almost ignore her. She slid her sandals on, but she didn't lace them up. Again she put her feet on the desk and Sophie couldn't help but grimace at the sight of the dirty soles of her shoes on her clean desk. "Go on! Fasten them for me" She didn't say please, she just gave for granted that Sophie would do such a thing. And she did. She was too tired, she just wanted to make this stop. She reached one of the laces, and pulled with all her might. It turned out to be much harder than she thought it would be. She could barely raise the leathery stripe, and it took her all her strength to put it in the buckle. There was just no way she would manage to close the clasp while pulling the strap. "Celeste, i can't do it" She said to the girl who had gleefully watched her work her ass off just for her fun. "Eh, i thought you were supposed to be strong and all that" She saind, feigning disappointment. "Look, even a petite girl like me can do it in a second." She used her fingers, and laced both sandals. Sophie could see she was just messing around, but she hated her right now. She would have probably slapped her if only she had been the same size. "Well, since you're proving to be useless" the insufferable brat had put her feet back on the table. "At least give my feet a goodbye kiss". Sophie looked at her with her mouth literally open. She couldn't believe that this woman had the nerve of asking her something like that. "Listen here you little shit." She said in a fit of rage. "Grow me back right now, or you will regret this". Celeste drew back her legs and stood up. "Gee, whatever. Don't have an heart attack". Sophie couldn't believe it had worked. She watched as the bigger woman grabbed the device in her hand, anxious to see her finally plug it in the wall. 

"So help me out here" Celeste said, feigning confusion. "The moment i plug this thing you'll be able to grow back to size, am i right?". Sophie would have strangled her with her bare hands for wasting so much time. "YES, YES! THE PLUG GOES IN THE SOCKET!". Celeste looked at the socket behind her, and said "Well, i guess i got to be careful with this thing then." She then let the device fall on the ground. She wanted to appear clumsy, but her gesture was extremely deliberate. "Whops" She said, cartoonishly. Sophie couldn't believe her eyes. "You bitch!" She shouted "You're going to break it!". Celeste turned towards her, and never breaking eye contact, she said "Yeah, that's more or less the plan" She then raised her left leg, and landed her shoe directly on the device, smashing it in several pieces.

[continue...]