- Text Size +

As Josh lay there in the toilet water, looking at the toilet seat he was sure would mean his doom, he wondered what might be next. He wasn’t tired, just jittery and a little cold as he floated in Millie’s toilet.  He lay there with no perception of time, just waiting for the next female crotch to enter view. But the house lay quiet for what must have been hours.

Suddenly, footsteps were heard and Millie’s beautiful face entered view high above. “Time for your second test,” she said.

“You coming Millie?!” a yelling female voice screamed.

Josh had no clue what was going on, but saw Millie’s hand come into view with a syringe. “Here’s the second cocktail and this trip of yours is going to be a little less pleasant.”

Two drops hit Josh square in the face and he couldn’t prevent swallowing some. He felt stiff within seconds. He couldn’t move at all, he couldn’t breathe! Her fingers swooped in and picked him up. The pads of her fingers were warm for the moment he was in them. He watched as he was moved to the counter top and set next to the sink.

“I’m coming girls! Be there in just a minute!” The giantess screamed as she placed him on the cold porcelain bathroom counter.

Millie was happy with torturing her ex-boyfriend as she gave him the next two serums. These two were slightly special; the first stopped allowed him to live without breathing, while the second paralyzed him. The effects were only temporary and would last 24 hours, but the girls were staying over for the weekend. Her mind wandered back to Cassie’s predicament for a moment, slightly arousing her.

She ducked under the sink, finding the KY lube. She opened the lid of the liquid, and looked back at tiny Josh on the counter. She smiled, knowing that the date they had given Cassie. She picked him up and dropped him in. His tiny figure would easily go unnoticed by the horny girls out in the bedroom. She swiftly replaced the top, sealing Josh’s doom and headed back towards her friends.

Josh knew immediately what was going on as Millie’s hand returned with a huge container of KY lube. He had once been a victim in of her little weekend get-togethers. These gatherings were exclusively sexual release, and one boy would be the invited guest. One of the girls in attendance would usually chose the boy and play with him, play being relative. A lot of relationships were spawned from within this small exclusive club. Only certain guys were asked to attend each month, only one was chosen for that repective month’s night.

Josh remembered being tied down in a bedroom and left for hours with his head covered in a pillowcase, only to hear the sounds of giggling girls as they came in and teased him. Millie had snuck in later that night and asked him if he didn’t mind being dominated. She asked it so sweetly in his ear in a seductive tone he had never heard since. The next thing that happened after he had succumbed to her charm was his pants being removed and a soft warm breath over his pubes. For any man, this was heaven. The next day, after all that excitement, he was let go. Millie had eyed him sweetly, and he knew he was meant for her. Days later he asked her out.

Coming back into reality, Josh could see vague objects outside the container of lube he floated in. His body wasn’t cold, he wasn’t sure why. His eyes stung a bit from the lube, but it was the least of his problems as things began to move. He became disoriented but what he experienced next was awkward. He passed through the opening in the lid and fell downward.

The lube thinned around him and he hit a rubbery surface. The liquid flowed down from above and stopped seconds later, leaving him covered in it’s viscous slipperiness. A huge feminine hand came into view and took a jackoff-like shape. It fell towards Josh, but the curved thumb fell to one side of him, and the cupped palm to the other. It came back up, from below his position a moment later, covered in the slimy goo.

“Millie, it’s ready.”

“Go give it to Cassie, she’s got her dare and she’s not one to break it. She needs all the release she can get, but make sure she follows thru.”

The world moved. Josh was still unable to move and had an idea of where he was. But in less than a half of a minute, his assumptions would be proven correct. Josh could only watch as he bounced lightly with the object clung to  his back by the thin layer of KY lube. The sight of the hall floating by and the sound of a girlish giggle was surreal. Josh recognized the room door that was opened as they wandered in, it was the room he had been confined in during his weekend here.

Sure enough, as the door opend, a male could be seen on the bed, tied to each bedpost with a pillowcase over his head. Cassie sat naked next to the dressed boy, in an Indian style, obviously playing with the boy’s chest. Cassie’s head did a 180 as she heard the door creek and she smiled in his direction as her eyes fell on the object he was stuck to.

“I know Millie asked you to stay Allison, but that won’t be necessary. See, I’ve made a deal with our boy here, he’ll be mine this evening.”

Josh watched the pillowcase nod.

“I need this, sooooo FUCKING BAD,” she exclaimed in a hot, sexy voice.

“Oh I know darling, just show me some proof and I’ll give you a little room,” came the voice of the girl holding him.

Cassie’s naked figure moved and the guy’s hard erect member could be seen protruding from his shorts.

“Oh fucking lord, that’s more than even I needed to see Cassie. Here’s the vibrator for your half of the dare. How long do you need?”

“Fifteen minutes, and my purse from the bathroom,” she said.

Josh’s world moved towards Cassie’s extended hand which was ready to grab the vibrator. The world reoriented as she caught hold of it. Josh watched as she let the tip he was on fall as she lay on the bed, holding the vibrator above her naked body. His view was extravagant; he saw this petite red-headed goddess in her true form as she lay spread below him. He floated, almost weightless as the lube held him to the vibrator. He watched as in a swift motion he was passed over her nearly white naked mounds, past her never-ending tummy, past her pubis, and repositioned drectly looking at her shaven labial lips. Her vaginal lips glistened lightly just above where her asscrack began to form.

“Mmm, I’ve been waiting for this all god damn night. You can listen to me Justin, I’m getting ready for you,” she said in a seductive voice far from Josh.

In violent motion, Josh watched the girl’s labial lips came at him. He hit the wall of flesh hard and the object behind him pushed him into her vagina. The wet walls opened before him as the gigantic object forced its way into the giantess’s love cavern. The temperature was indescribable; it was moist and extremely hot. A moments pause marked the beginning of what Josh thought was the end. A strong, vibration began and a female moan reverberated around him. He was withdrawn with the vibrating dildo and saw the gaping snatch ahead of him, ready for more.

“Oh, you can go in much farther little dildo,” exclaimed the giantess.

He could only watch as the snatch came at him full speed again, this time with much more force. The walls flew by him, He felt the warm girl’s vaginal walls move past him with their natural juices and suddenly, a smooth object smashed into his body. The vibrating became worse, far worse. Josh found himself stuck to the smooth, hot, sticky wall. He felt the vibrator pull away from his back, leaving him trapped in the giantess.

Moans began to reverberate more often as the vibrations began to get stronger. Josh was hit several more times in the back by the dildo. Then a muffled scream was heard as the walls contracted. A surge of fluid built up, catching Josh, sweeping him along with it’s gooey, cummy nastiness. Josh knew the smell and taste, it must be Cassie’s natural vaginal secretions in combination with the lube. In the darkness, he could only guess that she was cumming and he was being swept back towards her opening.

Josh felt the walls beginning to move by with an increasing speed. He began to see light as Cassie must have reoriented herself during the ordeal. Oh god, he thought as he was caught in a large glob of mixed secretions as they took him out of her opening and into the light of the room. He was falling…