- Text Size +
The ‘buttplug’

Sophie prissily shoved Stacy away, forcing her sister to sit back up (and once more crush everyone beneath her). Stacy was belatedly tucking her boyfriend back into her cleavage as Sophie scoffed, “Well you haven’t won yet. I could still be sitting on someone too!” Eager to be crowned the victor, Sophie hurriedly jumped to her feet and peeled her dress up a few inches, mooning Stacy (and all the tinies who were beginning to stir from their slumber) with her bare, nearly naked, bubble-shaped rump.

Stacy’s eyebrow rose when she noticed her sister had forgone even panties... but she didn’t see any sign of a tiny person, “What makes you think you sat on someone, you idiot?”

Sophie insisted, “I’m pretty sure I was giving someone a lapdance last night, only I can’t remember if I finished or got tired and just sat on them… Here, check for me!” Unable to get a good view of her own backside past her shoulder, Sophie impatiently spread her ass cheeks, and Stacy had to stifle a laugh as a puny pair of legs came into view, protruding from her sister’s wrinkled pink button of an anus. It appeared that Sophie had in fact gotten someone stuck in the most unfortunate of places, and that they had remained there up until now thanks to her utter carelessness. Sounding very concerned with whether or not she was going to win (but not at all concerned by the prospect that someone may have been wedged up her asshole for the past several hours), Sophie asked, “Well???”

For Stacy, the choice of whether or not to allow the unfortunate little person to remain undiscovered for the sake of her victory was obvious: if he had to spend a bit longer as her bratty sister’s living buttplug just for her own personal gain, well, that was a sacrifice she was willing to make. “Nah, noone’s there.” Stacy expertly hid her smug grin as the little man’s legs began to flutter and kick frantically as soon as he heard her unhelpful lie, though for all his panic he still remained thoroughly lodged between Sophie’s mansion-sized ass cheeks from the waist up.

Annoyed that her ‘ace in the hole’ (so to speak) hadn’t panned out, Sophie began petulantly bouncing her ass cheeks together as if enough complaining would miraculously lead to her victory, “Aw man, really? There’s nobody back there!?” Stacy had a front row seat in watching the poor man being battered and crushed by her sister’s bad-tempered fidgeting, until he suddenly exploded a stream of cum down Sophie’s backside. Apparently even in his humiliating position all it took to be finished off by an airheaded goddess like Sophie was to be clumsily squished one too many times… not that Stacy was surprised after how many times she or her sister had made that happen.

Sophie huffed theatrically and let her huge buttocks slam back together with a meaty thud around the unnoticed and still jizzing man, “Uuugh! Fine, neither of us win, it’s a tie.” Finally accepting that the game was over, Sophie turned around and plopped back onto the couch, failing to notice either the sticky squelch sound that came from beneath her as she made impact, or the muffled scream from the person who had wandered onto the (previously empty) seat before being crushed under one bare cheek during her careless landing.

An interruption

Two more tinies had luckily remained unflattened by Sophie, and cautiously approached before one called up nervously from the precariously narrow gap remaining between either girl’s rotund hips, “Uh, e-excuse me, miss? You, erm… sat on my friend.”

Sophie looked down and wiggled her hips cluelessly, “Really? Just now?” The little men looked nervously down as a stifled shout emerged from between where her jiggling flesh met the leather couch, and one took a wary step backwards. Sophie laughed upon feeling the unmistakable and familiar sensation of tiny bodies mashing against her ass, “Haha, oops! I think you’re right! At least he makes a good seat cushion.” Having no desire to stand up any time soon, Sophie continued rocking her hips one way and then the other, uncooperatively flattening everyone caught beneath her against the couch.

As if the solution to the problem was plainly obvious, Stacy arrogantly suggested, “Maybe if you guys weren’t so small, you wouldn’t get sat on all the time.”

Ignoring Stacy’s obviously unhelpful ‘advice,’ the first tiny again tried to ask for assistance, “*sigh* Look, if you could stand for just a second-”

Interrupting them by butting in (literally), Stacy slid over and smashed the two small men up against her sister’s big awaiting rump, “Umm, can’t you see we’re busy?” Stacy rolled her eyes while her and Sophie’s jean and dress clothed asses jiggled firmly against one another, creating a nearly air-tight seal around two two struggling tinies, “Gawd, some guys just have no concept of personal space.”

Before the sisters could get back to their discussion another full-sized girl walked up, “Hey have either of you seen three tiny dudes, one in a red shirt? I think they were over here last night, one’s my boyfriend and I’m supposed to give them all a ride home in my purse?” Stacy and Sophie glanced at each other, realizing that the description matched at least one of the men currently stuffed between their thighs right now. It would have been easy to just hand the little men over, but even that was too much effort for the sisters… Stacy shrugged, “Nope, haven’t seen’em.”

The girl glanced dubiously down at Sophie’s broad chest, where half a dozen miniature people were still stuck in plain view, “Uh huh…” The concerted struggles of every tiny pressing into Sophie’s chest were causing each of her enormous tits to continuously quiver and wobble nonstop, like a perpetual motion machine that was powered by tiny and sexually-frustrated men. At least one tiny had started unabashedly dry-humping Sophie from his fleshy prison, causing her body to jiggle all the more. The girl raised one eyebrow suspiciously.

Sophie rolled her eyes, “Trust me, it’s not these guys.” Just for good measure she cupped her heaving tits, making them spill over her fingers and flattening one guy in the process, “We already checked.” Sophie let her breasts fall back down and strain against her dress as they bounced back into place.

With an uncertain shrug, the girl turned to leave, “Alright, just lemme know if you do see them, kay?”

As she walked away to continue her search, a tiny voice tried to call out for help from between Stacy and Sophie. Simultaneously the two sisters pushed their thick hips together again, silencing the assortment of little men in an instant. To remind them how much more valuable her time was compared to theirs Stacy scolded, “Can you shut up already? My sister and I are like, trying to have a conversation, here.”

Only after the girl had vanished from the room did Sophie return to the topic at hand, “Wait, do these ones count for the bet?”

Stacy frowned, “Umm, no, because we’re both squishing them. If anything it’s just another tie.”

Sophie insisted, “Yeah but I’m pretty sure I can feel their boners rubbing against me!” Just to get her point across Sophie wiggled in place again, casually smearing either little man between her and her sister’s shapely legs.

Stacy considered this. She and her sister were well used to their effect on men by now: they were so absurdly hot that their mere presence was usually enough to distract or arouse tinies wherever they went, even those who moments ago could have been arguing with them or berating them for their carelessness. It was just one of the many perks of being what amounted to basically an irresistible goddess, free to tease or deny the tiny men of the world as they pleased. The two tinies stuck in Stacy’s top, for example, were still writhing nakedly against her nipples, unable to even stop their faces from being mashed into her, and yet Stacy had felt their erections grinding against her from the start. The guys between her and her sister’s thighs were probably squirming just as much in arousal as anger, after Sophie’s coy jiggling. Not to mention some the tinies trapped in Sophie’s top were starting to leave small stains on her dress as they began to leak precum just from her incessantly bouncy little movements and bratty gestures. At any moment, either girl could have effortlessly satisfied or freed any of these frustrated men, if only they’d cared enough to do so… but where was the fun in that?

Eventually Stacy came to a decision, and began gently bouncing her hips against her sister, “Okay, we’ll have a tie-breaker round by seeing which of us more of these guys stay stuck to, kay?”

Sophie agreed with a big smile, “Deal!” After pushing herself against Stacy one last time for good measure, Sophie scooted back. One tiny momentarily remained flattened to Stacy’s pants before peeling away and falling into a heap on the couch. The one that had been so vocal earlier remained adhered face-first to Sophie’s sweaty skin, and was powerless to do anything but jiggle in place as she announced her victory by spanking him into her ass and cheering triumphantly, “Ha! Looks like I win, sis! I win I win I wiiin~!” Sophie celebrated with a few more forceful smacks that sent tremors through her whole lower body, and on the last slap the tiny man was crushed flat before spraying semen down her leg and onto the couch. A smug smile spread across Sophie’s face as she pulled her sticky hand away, “Did he cum all over me already? Even after all that complaining earlier?” She made no move to either peel him free or clean up the mess, and instead used one finger to happily smear his spent, trembling body against her hip, all while the friend he had come to help still remained squashed firmly beneath her.

Stacy just snorted, “Hmph, little guys just can’t help themselves can they. At least I get this one as a consolation prize...” The other man who had landed on the couch (and just finished watching his friend be completely dominated by the spoiled giantess that they’d been admonishing just moments prior) was quickly snatched up. Stacy leaned to one side and slid the small man into her empty and unbearably tight back pocket, before crushing him completely flat when she bounced herself off the couch and stood up. “Alright, enough fun… I need to find my shoes before we leave.”

The toy

Sophie had just finished pulling her dress back down over her hips, trapping the argumentative tiny against her skin for good, when she looked over and noticed the deep butt-shaped crater her sister had left in the couch… and a little guy lying tiredly in the center of it. Unbeknownst to Sophie it was the man with the alarm whom Stacy had first rolled onto when waking up. It looked to her like he was in a big rush to be somewhere, because he was checking his watch even as he clambered to his feet… Despite all the people already stuck to her flawless body, Sophie couldn’t resist the temptation to inconvenience the man further by lifting her enormous ass up and hoisting it overtop of him. Despite his panicked escape attempt, Sophie’s rear end quickly eclipsed the man before dropping down and crushing him all over again with a meaty -thumpf- as she filled the exact same seat her sister had previously been occupying. When she caught the funny look she was getting from her sister, Sophie chuckled, “What? He was already sat on once, what’s a second time matter?”

Stacy rolled her eyes, “Whatever. Are you gonna help me? My shoes won’t find themselves, you know.”

Sophie dramatically feigned exhaustion, “I would but I’m just sooo tired, and my hangover is killing me...” Sophie’s beautiful face broke into a grin again, “Plus, this guy won’t sit on himself either, haha!” and she bounced up and down with a contented smirk, pounding the tiny man beneath her rounded butt.

Knowing her sister wasn’t going to be much use, Stacy returned to her search. Figuring her shoes might have gotten tossed behind the couch, Stacy leaned over the wide armrest to look. Almost immediately her necklace slipped free and her boyfriend once more began swinging and bouncing against her cleavage as she went. Several tinies who had (rather prudently) chosen to sleep atop the armrest, thinking it a safer place, were suddenly faced with an impending set of breasts larger than a blimp. As Stacy’s gigantic bosom dragged across the surface several men and women were bulldozed flat, while others bounced off and plummeted to the floor. Ignoring the mayhem she was clearly causing Stacy asked, “Has anyone seen my shoes?” and leaned further over, using the armrest (and all the people now stuck against it) to support her weight. Though she didn’t see her designer shoes, she did find something interesting resting on the nearby end table… “Hey Sophie, check it out, I found someone’s little arts and crafts project from last night.”

Stacy presented her sister with a purple silicon dildo that had been adorned with a number of tinies and then wrapped in a condom, sealing them all in like some kind of kinky offering to a goddess. “Ha! The little guys don’t sound too happy about it...” Sophie flicked the dildo, making it waver through the air as several tinies started begging her for help. Just for the brief amusement it would bring her Sophie brought the dildo beneath the overhanging canopy of her chest before slowly pushing it partway into her own cleavage. The man stuck at the very tip was buried instantaneously, while those further down had a moment to contemplate their impending fate, and the man that had been all but forgotten after being stuffed into Sophie’s cleavage earlier was caught off guard as he was suddenly mashed aside.

When Sophie had pushed far enough that the tip of the dildo was pressing against the top of her dress from below, she delicately pulled it back down. Gradually she dragged the people from her cleavage, relieving them all from the discomfort of being crushed against her skin... before pushing them right back up. By slowly pumping the sex toy up and down Sophie playfully acted out a tit-fuck that everyone trapped against her expansive wobbling tits had no choice but to participate in and feel every jiggle of. Chuckling at the chorus of muffled cries for help, Sophie taunted the people trapped within her clothing, “You guys should be thankful you ended up stuck to my tits instead of, like, stuck to this thing all night!” Her dress had been tight before, but with the added volume of the dildo squeezing it’s way into her top her breasts were now bulging and straining in every direction, forcing tinies up against her fabric more than ever.

Thinking it would be funny to bug her sister some more, Sophie giggled and called out, “Hey Stace, is this one of your toys? Haha!” and continued bouncing her chest in place, using the tinies’ unfortunate situation for a cheap laugh.

Stacy looked over her shoulder and couldn’t help but chuckle at the sight of dildo (and it’s captives) repeatedly disappearing between her sister’s bulging breasts, “Shut up Sophie, it is so not mine. Now help me, would you? The sooner I get my shoes the sooner we can leave.”

Sophie knew her sister would just complain until she got her away, “Fine! But I’m keeping this thing.” Sophie took her hands away, leaving the sex toy lodged in place just by the pressure of her huge breasts, and as she finally stood up she was delighted to note the sensation of several tiny erections all pressing against her jiggling chest from various angles, even from those trapped against the dildo. When Sophie stood up the two unfortunate men that she had deliberately sat on went with her, not including the one still wedged far between her cheeks, though by now the airheaded girl had entirely forgotten about their existence too. As she slowly sauntered around the room she was more focused on the way the captives stuck to her chest were swaying and bouncing along with her steps than with looking for her sister’s dumb shoes, but eventually she got bored even of that. After making a token effort and glancing at all the obvious places where shoes might have gotten lost, Sophie gave up and snuck off to the kitchen to search for a glass of water in the hopes of alleviating her headache.

Searching
It wasn’t long before Stacy glanced over her shoulder and realized with some annoyance that her sister had already wandered off. However she also saw a small group of tiny men who had stopped in the middle of the floor to stare at the view of her bending over the couch… they were practically staring mouth agape, craning their necks upwards to watch her swaying backside as if in the hope that her bulging jeans might rip open at any moment. Their obvious gawking made Stacy smirk pompously as she turned back to her task, “Yeah, you wish.” Happy to taunt the small crowd with a glimpse of what they couldn’t have, Stacy made sure to waggle her plump hips suggestively in their direction. The two men that were each crammed into a back pocket jiggled slightly, accentuating Stacy’s sizeable curvature all the more, though by now they’d been forgotten by the selfish girl anyway.

Stacy eventually pulled her designer heels out from their hiding spot under the couch, and the people she had been leaning her tremendous chest on all along had to listen to her triumphant cheer of “Found’emmm!” Stacy turned around and—needing a place to sit—casually plopped herself onto the adjacent glass coffee table. A group of tinies who had been using the lower shelf of the same table as a safe place to rest looked up and were greeted by the sight of her enormous ass squashing across the glass over their heads, silhouetting the two poor men within the back pockets of her expensive jeans.

As she bounced into her seat Stacy caught a glimpse of several tinies that had remained stuck to her shirt throughout her searching and scoffed, “Ugh, pervs.” With one hand Stacy prissily swiped at the flattened men and women, brushing them onto the floor or her own legs without much care. When she was done she turned her attention back to wriggling her cute pedicured feet into the straps of each shoe, ignoring the cries of the man who was still wrapped around her little toe. Stacy looked up just as Sophie finally strolled back into the room, “Where’d you go?”

Sophie shrugged, the dildo covered in people still wedged into her cleavage, “I got a glass of water. Uh, while I was still totally looking for your shoes, I mean, heehee!” Stacy frowned at her sister, who only cutely stuck her tongue out before remembering something else, “Oh yeah, I also found some guy stuck in my ass, totally covered in cum. I dunno how that happened, since you insisted there was noone back there....” This time it was Stacy’s turn to playfully stick her tongue out. Sophie just chuckled, “Anyway, I left him on a chair for someone else to find. Are you ready to leave yet, or what?”

Stacy was still fiddling with the straps and clasps on her expensive shoes, “Hang on, hang on.”

Sophie strolled over to the coffee table, inattentively stepping on several tinies who had been in her way as she whined at her sister, “Gawd you are so slow.” Deciding she deserved to have some fun while she waited, Sophie pulled the dildo from her dress (ignoring all the erections prodding into her fingers as she grasped it) and slapped the suction-cupped end down on the table. Sophie turned and squatted over the wavering phallus, grinning between her legs and past her enormous bosom at all the people now staring up at her flawless behind, “Alright little guys, since my sister is taking forever, how about you entertain me for a bit?”

As Sophie squatted down her taut skirt rode up her thick legs, revealing each plump butt-cheek for all her little observers below. Sophie paused to hover barely an inch over the dildo, a glimpse of her pink butthole peeking out from between her quivering cheeks, just so she could listen to the clamor of the petrified tinies. Most were clearly trying to stop her: -Wait!- -Don’t sit! Don’t sit!- -Help us!- But here and there an individual was goading her on: -Sit on me! Please!- -I’m so fucking horny, just do it!- Knowing she could take all the time in the world making her decision, Sophie very slowly lowered herself down, giving the man stuck at the very tip of the dildo time to gradually slide up between her soft cheeks. Sophie heard his dissenting voice (apparently he was not one of the eager ones) becoming more panicked as she continued descending, pushing him deeper and deeper. All of a sudden his voice became nothing more than a gurgling noise as his whole body was squashed into the center of her moistened asshole, with only the thin condom as a barrier.

Leaving

Nearby, Stacy finally rose to her feet, adjusting her tight pants with several little wiggles that smooshed the two men in her back pockets even flatter while she announced cheerfully, “I’m readyyy~!” When she saw what her sister had been up to in the meantime Stacy raised an eyebrow, “What the hell are you doing?”

Sophie paused where she was, delicately perched atop the very tip of the hard phallus, “You were taking forever, and I got bored of waiting!” The giant brat gently waved her ass to either side as she spoke, swaying the dildo along with her so she could enjoy the sensation of the little man grinding into her sensitive rear end.

“Psh, I barely took five minutes...” Stacy leaned in to examine her sister’s work, looking the dildo (and all the tinies waiting in the shadow of the enormous quivering ass above them) up and down. The one at the top was still barely visible, just a tiny fraction of his body and limbs peeking out from between the dildo and Sophie’s heavy, squishy backside, while the rest were waiting nervously for the moment they too would become smothered by the bratty giantess. Despite their incredibly unfortunate position, a few of the tinies that had yet to be crushed glanced Stacy’s way when she approached, and the stuck-up blonde couldn’t help but taunt them all by coyly waving her massive tits in plain view, making their eyes follow her swinging chest. Stacy briefly heard a muffled noise coming from her own top and was reminded of the two tinies still in her bra who were probably very unhappy with the extra weight resting on their faces after she bent over, but their discomfort wasn’t enough to make her stop. Ignoring the hungry stares she was getting from the trapped tinies, Stacy chuckled at her sister, “Let me guess, you just wanted to sit on something with your fat butt.”

Sophie giggled, “Haha, guilty!” and accidentally sank another inch down, suddenly stuffing the first little man into her enormous ass while she was still laughing about it. The rest of the little prisoners could only listen as muffled screams came from within the huge sorority girl’s ass, leaving them wondering when they’d be crushed as well. The man strapped just below where Sophie's pink asshole had come to rest was watching anxiously as the overhead canopy of quivering booty slooowly sank lower, threatening to engulf him at any moment, but he could only wait while Sophie casually talked with her sister, “Plus aren’t guys supposed to like anal? They're all totally stuck anyway, I couldn't just ignore them.”

Stacy snorted at her sister’s impulsiveness, “You can sit on more tinies some other time, come on.”

Sophie wiggled around one final time, “Fine, fine.” Without even a hint of apology she then separated from the sex toy and stood, leaving everyone staring either thankfully or longingly up at her bulging posterior. The tiny on top of the dildo emerged gasping for breath and soaked in Sophie’s sweat, though his naked cock was still throbbing eagerly against the condom as if he’d secretly loved every second of her game.

Stacy was still provocatively hanging her perky chest overhead of the tinies that had been abandoned in their terribly aroused and agitated state after her sister’s sexy hijinks. Happy to tease someone who had no way of satisfying themselves or getting back at her, Stacy reached down to indifferently prod the throbbing erection of the man that had been directly sat on. He responded with a feeble attempt to dryhump her delicate fingertip, as if desperate to finish himself off with any bit of female stimulation, and Stacy let out a girlish giggle, “Damn Sophie, you really did a number on these guys… they’re crazy horny.” Stacy didn’t actually care, of course, she just thought it would be funny to point out the obvious, and she happily withdrew her finger while ignoring the muffled begging from the little man (and all his helpless comrades).

Sophie only chuckled indifferently from high above, “Sorry boys, if you wanted the view to last longer, you should have taken a picture!” Just to torment her captive audience one final time, the bratty girl pulled her ass cheeks apart before letting them slam back together with a tremendous and perky bounce, practically forcing the horny men to watch. Her unnecessary jiggly display was enough to cause the top-most dildo occupant to begin leaking cum all over himself, much to the amusement of either spoiled sister.

While the tinies were still quietly begging for assistance and freedom, Stacy contributed coyly, “Maybe if you’re lucky another girl with a big round ass will come along and decide you’d all make a comfy seat for her!” Several men grumbled in annoyance at the snide assumption that they all had nothing better to do than wait around to be sat on, especially after having been left stuck by the selfish girls.

More than content with leaving everyone high and dry, Stacy and Sophie both turned to leave, “Bye-bye boys!” As they sauntered from the room the big sisters made sure to give all the frustrated tinies one last look at their perfect swaying asses before disappearing through the doorway.

Out the door

John stopped to catch his breath. He’d finally made it to the front door of the house, no thanks to either of the gigantic blonde sisters who had spent the whole morning sitting on him. He’d barely managed to peel himself from that one girl’s jiggling ass as she walked to the kitchen. He’d had to scramble across the floor, around discarded clothes and beer bottles and plastic cups, all while dodging the shuffling feet of other disheveled giantesses… a commotion that he’d specifically set his alarm to avoid in the first place. At his size, getting across even the living room had been an ordeal. But he’d made it! If he hurried, he might even be able to still get to his appointments on time. He stopped to rest amidst a small crowd of other tiny party-goers who were gathering on the rug to collect themselves, request any of the kinder girl’s for rides somewhere, and generally relax after a rather wild night (and morning).

After spotting one of his friends John jogged over, “Dude, you wouldn’t believe the morning I’ve had!” John’s friend was about to respond when a gigantic and feminine platform shoe crashed onto the ground right where he had been standing. John was knocked to the ground, and when he looked up the first thing he saw was the leather heel of the girl’s shoe, with the word Giganté denoting it’s (very expensive) designer brand-name. John’s gaze quickly traveled up the girl’s thick flexing leg and he realized with some ire that it was the same haughty blonde girl from before, striding carelessly overhead. The girl glanced down, obviously realizing her error in foot placement, but showed no signs of slowing or even apologizing as she took another tremendous step that sent her perfectly sculpted ass jiggling within her skinny jeans… along with what appeared to be two unfortunate tinies trapped in her pockets. As she casually left the scene of mayhem she had just caused behind, John's friend still stuck to her shoe, John could do nothing but call angrily up at her from below in a vain hope of getting her attention. Suddenly, a shadow fell over him too…

Sophie glanced down upon realizing that she and her sister had both just strolled through a whole crowd of tinies by the door, and only chuckled to herself. Without apology Sophie sauntered on, fully aware that a few of the unluckiest little men and women had probably been adhered to the underside of her shoe after her careless mis-step. Ignoring the feeble screams that sounded every time her foot lifted off the floor Sophie quickly caught up to her sister, “What did you say, Stace? I didn’t hear you.”

Stacy repeated, “I said, are you gonna go home and change before we head to the mall?”

Sophie laughed as if that was a silly question, “And lose all my little boob ornaments? No way! Also I totally want to show Carmen how many people I managed to fit in my shirt, she’ll just die laughing.” Upon hearing that they weren’t about to be freed any time soon, several of Sophie’s tinies tried to cry out in defiance, hoping to scold her for her careless attitude, but every one of her footsteps simply left them jostling and bouncing along with her enormous chest. Sophie chuckled from above, “Like you guys have anywhere better to be! Just be thankful I’m not like, wearing a bra or something. The ones stuck to Stacy have it way worse than you whiners.”

Stacy chuckled, “Yeah, I promise you wouldn’t wanna be these guys right now!” and gestured emphatically to her huge bouncing rack, as if that was supposed to make anyone feel better.

Sophie asked, “Why, are you gonna get changed? What if we miss the sale at the mall?”

Stacy shrugged bouncily, ignoring the two muffled complaints coming from within her overflowing bra, “Nah, why bother? I only got, what, two people stuck? They can deal with it.”

“Wasn’t it four?” Just to remind her, Sophie gave her sister’s butt a quick spank that slammed one of the already jiggling captives against its soft round mass without warning. Of course, there were more than four if you included the tiny person still wrapped around Stacy’s toe, but neither sister remembered them.

Stacy’s hips continued to sway alluringly, “Whatever. A princess needs someone to entertain her, after all...”

Happy as can be, the two spoiled giantesses traipsed off, leaving the party behind but taking several unhappy ‘souvenirs’ along with them.

Chapter End Notes:

All my patrons get exclusive early access to stories like these! If you'd like to see all my work the moment it's released, consider supporting me here: https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership ! Supporters get to see my stories and artwork before anyone else, vote on which size scenarios they want me to make next, see WIP artwork, and more! Thanks for reading!!!