- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The third chapter, enjoy!

Jack sounded the horn a few times, before hitting his quenched fist on his right knee helplessly. His girlfriend Tina was sitting in the front of the red cabrio next to him. She patted his back trying to help him settle down. They had planned this Sunday trip to the beach a while ago, and now, as all the schoolwork was finally done, and they were finally sitting in the car ready to go, they got stuck in this terrible traffic jam. It seemed as if all the citizens had been trying to move out simultaneously, the spaces between the cars too small for a single pedestrian to squeeze through. But that was not all. Many people were also running frantically through the pavements, carrying small bags, tripping and bumping into each other, only to stop in the big crowd stuck up ahead.

"Check this out," said Tina, showing her boyfriend an online news article about a naked giantess rampaging in their city, "Do you think it's true?"

"Honey, of course it isn't! There is no such thing as giant women."

"But look, there are photos!" His girlfriend seemed to be weirdly excited about the idea. As if she had wanted to believe it.

Jack took a quick look at her phone, before shaking his head in an irritated manner and saying, "I hope it's not that all those dumbasses around us saw similar articles and attacked their cars instantly. How stupid does one have to be to believe..."

Jack's speech was interrupted midway by a remote booming sound and a sudden jolt. He realised that he had been hearing it for a while now subconsciously, but only recently did it reach enough loudness, to be able to attract his conscious attention. He could hear and feel subsequent, evenly distributed 'booms', their volume getting increasingly stronger with each one being emitted. He then saw the people far in the front turning around suddenly and trampling each other in the process. A man jumped on top of a car and started running, jumping from roof to roof. Many people soon followed his example.

"What the fuck?!" shouted Jack angrily, "Hey watch your step!" he added when a man landed on the hood of his car and tried to jump over them. Furious, Jack gripped his leg mid-air and the man fell over hitting his head against another part of the car, which caused him to bleed. Without saying a word he got up and resumed his running.

"Jack, look!" shouted Tina, pointing her finger to the front.

Jack's eyes opened wide and his jaw dropped. Up ahead he could see a massive silhouette of a colossal, nude girl. She must have been more than three hundred feet tall. Her full breasts were wobbling slightly and her arms swang alternately back and forth, catching the walls of the surrounding skyscrapers and making some debris rain down on the streets below. Her brown hair was dancing around slightly as the strong wind above blew onto her beautiful face, the sun, now high up in the sky, shining upon her majestic form. A loud rumble echoed from within the interior of her tanned belly, filling people's hearts with strange, deep uneasiness; the reason for the appearance of this primal fear soon to be shown. The biggest vagina in the world was dripping with dense, grey substance and shining as the sun rays met its slimy surface. As she continued to get nearer, her giant feet came into view. Each time she lifted up one of her legs, a massive sole, pressed deep into the ground, was lifting up slowly, ripping back out all that it had pressed into the ground. Jack could see flattened vehicles and pieces of tarmac, which had stuck to her sweaty foot, fall back down to the ground. The foot would then move forward, exposing red dots, which used to be people, before falling back down with a deafening thud. The closer she got, the more crunching and crumbling sounds could be distinguished during her footfalls.

"Are you having an erection?" asked Tina, annoyed, narrowing her eyes.

"Oh my god it is Sarah!" screamed Jack, ignoring her question completely, although Tina could see his face readen slightly. He had always liked Sarah but had been afraid to ask the pretty, fit girl out. He was happy to be with Tina now, though, and felt uneasy about what had happened. "There is no escape! We have to get her attention and make her stop before it's too late!" he added quickly and started sounding the horn. Tina soon joined him and began waving her arms above her head and screaming.

Among the many tinies at her feet Sarah saw two who behaved differently from all the others. Rather than desperately trying to run away, it seemed as though they were trying to attract her attention. She thought she had even heard her name being shouted a couple of times. Curious, she bent down and looked at the small red cabriolet they were in. Not being able to distinguish their features, she picked the vehicle up to her face.

"Jack!" she exclaimed, surprised to see her classmate. "How come you weren't at the party tonight?" She looked at the girl next to him. "Oh, it looks like you've got a girlfriend now!"

"Yeah... Haha... Hey Sarah! We wanted to ask you i-if you could be a bit more careful with y-your steps, you know?" he stuttered.

"I can't. There are just too many cars and people in here. Unless I were to jump from building to building there is no way for me to avoid crushing them."

"Why did you decide to come here in the first place then? And how in the hell did you turn so huge?"

"Hmm... To be honest I don't know. Everything happened after that meteor had hit..."

Another loud rumble escaped Sarah's stomach, and she blushed a bit. "That reminds me. I came here to eat!", she exclaimed cheerfully.

The giantess opened her mouth wide and brought the car inside. She was hungry for new experiences and decided that she was going to try and swallow her former classmate and his girlfriend along with their tiny cabrio. She could not help but feel a bit jealous of the girl, but relationships did not matter to her anymore. Now she had something else; the power. The path on which she now walked was bound to be a lonely one. She decided that she was just going to eat them to make the effort of lifting the car up worth it.

"What the hell are you doing Sarah?!" Screamed Jack, "you have to stop!"

Tina did not say anything. She just let out a high pitched shreek of terror. She saw the giant cave open, ready to take them inside. Strands of saliva stretched between the roof of Sarah's mouth and her wet tongue, and giantess' uvula wiggled a bit as the throat muscles closed and opened. She hung onto her boyfriend in horror, hugging him tightly before saying, "Jack, she is your friend! Do something! What kind of crazy bitch would swallow their own friend?!"

"Sarah...!" cried Jack, but Sarah did not listen. 

She just giggled a bit and said, "Aaaa...", and put the car into her mouth. She relaxed her throat and used her index finger to press it through the tight opening.

Jack and Sarah could see the hood of their vehicle disappear in the depths of the fleshy abyss. Jack used the time he had left to close the sunroof, before the index finger of his former classmate pressed them into her slimy oesophagus fully. He immediately put in reverse and gave gas. The wheels of the car started rotating and it moved back up a little bit. When the two shafts of the clutch got fully connected, Jack pressed the pedal a little bit stronger. The revs jumped up and the wheels started spinning around. However, no matter if he sped the revs up or slowed them down, he was unable to get a sufficient amount of friction on the mucus-covered flesh to fully pass back up through her tight gullet. 

Sarah felt a rather unpleasant sensation in her neck and gulped down hard, wanting to send the persistent snacks a bit deeper, where no amount of horsepower would let them escape. She gulped a few more times and felt the car slide down finally. She let out a sigh of relief and closed her eyes.

The cabrio was finally pushed deep enough for the muscles of Sarah's oesophagus to start squeezing it down, quenching above it. Jack kept pressing on the gas, but he was only able to slow their descent down a little bit. 

Sarah began to feel an unpleasant taste and smell of the exhaust fumes as she breathed, which caused her to cough. She decided that she was going to speed the descent of her meal up another notch. She looked at the people at her feet. Despite running constantly they were unable to make any reasonable progress in their attempts of escaping. Everything was just one huge traffic jam, composed of abandoned cars and people running on their roofs or trying to squeeze between them. She crouched above the masses of helpless citizens and quickly scooped up handfuls of them, before throwing them into her mouth. She chewed a few times and swallowed down the human mush, before reaching for another portion. Sometimes she would pick up a rubbish bin or motorcycle, sometimes other small objects or vehicles along with them. She then just briefly chewed and gulped everything down not wanting to lose time on gathering her food up thoroughly. She really needed to drown the source of those unpleasant fumes and the hunger in her stomach really needed quenching. 

The lights of the car illuminated the contracted ring muscle at the end of Sarah's oesophagus.

"Oh, shit! It is the entrance to her stomach!" panicked Tina.

Jack got hold of her arm trying to comfort her. He realised that she was sweating just as he did. The car touched the sphincter and stopped. Jack took his foot off the pedal and the engine choked a bit before stopping. No sounds apart from the beating of the giantesses heart could be heard. They kept sitting there, waiting. They could feel Sarah move her body around a bit but she seemed to have settled down after a while. Tina was shaking. Above them they heard a loud gulping sound. The girl squeezed Jack's hand more tightly. Suddenly they heard a loud wet noise and felt something fall on their car. The streams of blood run over the side windows causing Tina to scream out in horror. She saw a ripped out hand fall down next to the door on her side and stay between it and the wall of the fleshy pipe. More gore and human parts soon followed and began to surround the car from all sides. The blood began getting in through some crevices, which had been created when the car had been squeezed through Sarah's gullet. Suddenly they felt a sudden shift and the car began sinking. The pair instinctively pressed their backs into their seats as the sinking sped up rapidly and they fell through.

Their landing in Sarah's stomach was accompanied by a wet plop. They heard multiple plops follow theirs as the bodies of the other people Sarah had swallowed followed them. The bottom of the stomach filled surprisingly fast and they found themselves half submerged in a shallow pool of gore. 

"Jack, turn off the lights. I don't want to see it!" cried Tina and he did what she had asked him too.

In the darkness they could hear a cacophony of rumbling and sloshing sounds start all around them. Then they could feel a new substance being squirted onto their car and surrounding massacre and loud hissing could be heard. They could hear some voices scream in agony and they hugged each other closely, tears running down their cheeks. 

"It is her acid," stated Jack plainly, "We are being digested."

"But we are inside your car..."

"I don't think that's gonna save us, Tina. Maybe we will survive a bit longer than the others, though..."

They soon felt the muscle contract hard and their world shook violently. The walls of the stomach tightened around them and began grinding the car. The windows fell inwards and the young people inside the car got flooded by the gory, corrosive mixture. However, the fate was merciful for them, as they did not have to suffer long. In the next seconds the walls of the churning stomach compressed the small cabrio into a flat chunk of metal.

'Finally', thought Sarah, feeling that she can breathe again. Having gulped down a couple dozen mouthfuls of people and satisfying her initial hunger; also realising that they are now too small for her to be able to feel their struggles, she decided that she was going to play with them a little bit, rather than just swallow. She got down on all fours and started walking around pretending to be a cat. She lifted her arms up, positioning her wrists in a ninety degree angle, pretending that they were paws. At all times she kept her butt in the air.

"Little mousies are running away from me. Meow. Do they know that cats are most likely to start chasing those mice who are escaping the fastest?" she teased.

She saw someone driving through the pavement in a black suv, knocking people out without the slightest concern, in the direction away from her. Still on all fours she jumped over the abandoned vehicles a few times and stopped directly before the escapee.

It was a woman. She wore black sunglasses and had an elegant suit of the same colour on. Possibly some FBI agent or someone from the military. She was talking on the phone, but Sarah could not hear the words. The mysterious woman took out a gun and, having given a few shots at Sarah's face, started driving away backwards.

"You mice like shooting at my eyes." she said, narrowing her eyes. "It's over!" she added in a serious tone, before jumping forward and closing her lips around the vehicle. Her tongue slid under it and lifted it up. She chewed the suv down like a hard candy and swallowed the mangled wreck. She did not like the taste of gasoline and other chemicals, which leaked out of the car and winced a little. 

Then she saw it. Up ahead in the distance, in the middle of a perpendicular street, which was much wider and had a park-like section with trees and benches, there was a bus. Just like all the other cars it was stuck in a never-ending traffic jam. But there was something special about this vehicle. It was a big, red, british style double decker bus, which probably used to serve as a tourist attraction. She stood up and immediately hurried towards it, tiny cars sticking to her sweaty soles. Her fingers wrapped around her trophy greedily. With a bit of disappointment, she realised that there were no people inside.

For this one, she wanted to try something else than the sensations inside her digestive tract to amplify her pleasure. The rich sensations under her soft soles she had felt while walking and crushing the vehicles made her realise that she must have a serious foot fetish. 

"Alright bugs, you have seen what I can do! If you all don't come here this second and worship my feet, I am gonna collapse this entire city down to the ground and bury you all under the rubble!" she threatened.

Of course despite the fact that she could really make what she had promised a reality, no one listened to her. The people were running in all directions but towards her. This was a bit of a hindrance for the young giantess but she soon found a solution. Holding the double decker safely in her hands, she jumped high up in the air and let her weight fall back down onto the ground heavily. 

Among many people trying to find security, Tom had been running away as fast as he possibly could with his erection pressed against his trousers painfully. He had tried to control his arousal but ever since he had first seen the titanic girl, he had been unable to control himself. When he had heard her order them to worship her feet he stopped. He looked back at the colossal woman and her huge peds. He would gladly have run straight to her and jump into the space between her toes, where the strong, acrid vinegar-like aroma would have overwhelmed his senses. Deep in his soul he had wanted this woman to dominate him, dominate the entire city! But he had known that it would have turned out bad in the long run. A short lived pleasure would have ended up with death, the end of life, the end of all possibilities and experiences. 

An insanely strong tremor shook the ground as both of Sarah's enormous soles hit the street and a massive earthquake caused Tom to fall over. Two huge, more than sixty feet long and ten feet deep imprints of the giantess' feet appeared in the tarmac. She then performed another jump, followed by yet another. The man could feel the ground beneath him shake with such force that his body was jumping up a little, making it impossible to stand up. He heard cracking and rumbling and noticed that the surrounding skyscrapers started to collapse a little. Thankfully before the entire street was covered with rubble the giantess stopped. He saw her amazing soles get out of the deep crater and head in his direction. As he watched the cars which stood in her way being erased from existence he accepted his fate. However, he was not crushed. The giantess stopped right before him and her huge fingers curled around him, before he soared through the air and got placed on her other palm. 

She began gathering more people and soon there were more than twenty of them squirming on her palm, lying in a pile, suffocating on top of each other. They were carried to the crater and placed inside very gently. She spent some time gathering people carefully, and did not finish until the entire space at the bottom of the crater had been filled. Taking the double decker she had previously set aside into her hand, she positioned herself next to the opening, letting her feet shadow over her new captives. 

Tom was able to see two amazing soles loom over his head, covering his entire field of view. He was finally able to see them in their full glory as they covered his entire world, being his new sky. Smooth heels, cute arches, long toes, which curled up and straightened back up in anticipation. He could see large pieces of metal and tarmac glued to her sweat, or pressed between the wrinkles of these monstrous soles, as well as red gory staines, which used to be people, before their bones got ground to dust against immeasurable weight. It was then that the overwhelming smell of her sweat hit him. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, his hand involuntarily travelling to his pants. Meanwhile Sarah lowered her feet down on the tiny people, just enough to make them touch her skin, but not be harmed or killed. Tom was lucky to find himself just at the origin point of her toes. Not only was the smell there the most intense, but also there was no gore and so, when the giantess said, "Lick my feet!" he slid his tongue out and began kissing the skin passionately. He gave in to his long suppressed fantasy. After all, he belonged to her now. Might as well have done as he was told to. The people around him did not want to lick her soles, so they just used their arms. They thought that the giant woman would not notice the difference at her size anyway. Those who found themselves under gore stained spots did not move at all. They were throwing up instead.

"I told you to lick my feet, not massage them!" she shouted, adding a little bit of pressure. "Mmm... but while you are at it, you can do both... Ah..." she added as the struggles under her feet intensified.

She rubbed the bus around her wet clit for a moment and inserted it slowly. At her current height of five hundred feet the vehicle was just as tall as her labia and could be fully engulfed by her pussy, like a regular short dildo. It was a pity, but she decided that she was going to look for something bigger later. She continued to shove it in and out. 

Sarah soon realised that she was unable to relax with her abs tensed and feet hanging in the air. Instead of holding her soles above her captives, she positioned them around them on both sides of the crater. 

"Climb onto my soles and lick them clean! Whoever stays on the ground goes down my throat!" she threatened and picked up a random tiny as an example. She threw him into her mouth and swallowed mechanically. Smaller than an inch tall, he was like a pill to her.

Seeing this, the people threw themselves at her feet madly, their passion rivalling that of Tom's. They began climbing her toes and trying to use her wrinkles as holds for them to climb. Sarah rotated her feet a bit to make it easier for them. Yes, she wanted to torment them, but she also wanted to get her share of pleasure. She could feel tiny hands and feet touch her skin, the feeling resembling the squirming of little bugs. The tinies were now able to access the entire surface of the bottoms of her feet. They were lying between her toes and the wrinkles of her soft but deadly soles. Their tongues and hands were rubbing against her skin forcefully, which caused them pain, but they still did not stop in fear of death. Many of the people cried and vomited having to lick the bloody leftovers of their like, but the slight ray of hope for reversing their fate was enough for the majority of them to oblige and worship those parts as well.

Sarah enjoyed the symphony of struggles on her sensitive soles. She curled her toes a little bit as she moaned, giving the tinies that had found themselves in there a little squeeze, which almost made their bones break and their hearts escape their chests. Only Tom, who was lying between her big and long toe ejaculated from the unbearable stimulus as hot, smelly digits of his goddess almost crushed his body, drenching him in an even bigger amount of sweat. 

Now seriously turned on, Sarah laid down on her back and began rocking her hips slightly. With each tingle at her feet, sparks of pleasure were going up and down her spine. Her pussy began sucking on the bus and the metal began to bend a little. Sarah was hoping that it would be able to last till she reaches her orgasm. She lifted up a random car and lubed it a bit in her pussy juices, before pushing it hard into her anus. The ring muscle devoured the vehicle with a loud crunch and Sarah's pussy squeezed the double decker a bit more in response. She picked up another car and forced it into her asshole with her index finger, which she kept inside afterwards. 

"I WANT TO FEEL YOU MORE! BITE MY FUCKING SOLES AS HARD AS YOU CAN!"

The tiny people ignored the acrid air, their lungs were full anyway, and began chewing on her skin. Their jaws and teeth hurt fighting against the thick skin of the giantess and they were barely able to grip its top layer, but they endured hoping to earn freedom with their work.

"Oh, yes! Ah... Aahh... Oh... Aaaa..."

As soon as Sarah felt her orgasm get near, she pressed the bus fully inside her and let her pussy lips close around its end. She stopped touching her count to let the waves of pleasure come on their own. Her pussy exploded violently, reducing her makeshift dildo to nothingness and flooding the devastated street and the tinies on her feet with her love juice. Immense amount of self discipline was required of the girl when she thought the urge to smother the tinies between her feet. She really wanted to see if they were able to lick them clean and did not want all their work to go to waste. She was also too lazy to look for new toys for now. Feeling relaxed and sated, she put her head down and closed her eyes. She massaged the skin under her left breast as the bulge in her stomach continued to get smaller, the already thinly fragmented slush being sent further down to her small intestine for her body to suck out all the nutrients. She was amazed with how easily digestible humans were. She giggled realising that all those beings, who had taken years to develop, having their families, friends and big dreams of the future, were all just little bits of protein to her. Enjoying the still pronounced struggles of the tinies on the soles of her feet, she drifted into the realm of sleep.

Chapter End Notes:
Reviews and suggestions are welcome 😀